11-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Arn Anderson spinebusted that nigga

That was some Enforcer style shit.

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Whites are disgusting animals.

The Gemini Method
11-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Nothing to see: Two scumbag genres of society going at it White Trash scum vs. Negroid scum.

FkLA
11-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Why instigate shit when the dude is like three times your size? What an idiot. :lol

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Hitting someone when they're already down is about the most bitch thing a person can do, tbh.

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Why instigate shit when the dude is like three times your size? What an idiot. :lol
Size is overrated, especially in a street fight. Black dude just had no idea how to fight so that was his problem.:lol

Chris
11-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Everyone got exactly what they deserved.

m>s
11-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Hitting someone when they're already down is about the most bitch thing a person can do, tbh.

:lol oh get out of here with this bullshit. the white guy didn't do anything, the n!gger came up and punched the girl and deserved what he got. hitting someone when they're down is a bitch move but if you look closely they were backhands, he wasn't actually punching him. unlike chimps who actually beat people into comas when they are down, this guy woke up a few minutes later with a lesson learned.

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Why the hell is benefactor rolling in a jetty anyways?

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:27 PM
:lol oh get out of here with this bullshit. the white guy didn't do anything, the n!gger came up and punched the girl and deserved what he got. hitting someone when they're down is a bitch move but if you look closely they were backhands, he wasn't actually punching him. unlike chimps who actually beat people into comas when they are down, this guy woke up a few minutes later with a lesson learned.
Quit acting like a faggot, him being black has nothing to with him being an idiot. I'm also pretty sure that white broad was enjoying some black cock, tbh.

tlongII
11-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Size is overrated, especially in a street fight. Black dude just had no idea how to fight so that was his problem.:lol

Uh, not really.

FkLA
11-11-2014, 07:30 PM

When it's that big of a difference, I'm running for my life if I'm the scrawny guy. Dude looks like a tank. A scrawny twig is gonna lose that fight 99% of the time.

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:36 PM
When it's that big of a difference, I'm running for my life if I'm the scrawny guy. Dude looks like a tank. A scrawny twig is gonna lose that fight 99% of the time.
Not if you know how to fight. And as I said, it's a street fight, anything goes.

m>s
11-11-2014, 07:38 PM
go fight him tough guy we need to set more examples and upload them to youtube

we're regaining lost ground comrade and putting the fear of the white man back into you shitskins one thumping at a time

unleashbaynes
11-11-2014, 07:45 PM
dude got molly whopped :lol

unleashbaynes
11-11-2014, 07:45 PM

Who wins in a fight of you vs aron baynes?

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Who wins in a fight of you vs aron baynes?
Depends, location, situation, etc. In a cage, Aron Baynes, on the street, who knows.

RD2191
11-11-2014, 07:54 PM
I also wouldn't be stupid enough to start shit with Baynes.:lol

m>s
11-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Gaaaaaaay

203 posts and 100+ are at me lol

8FOR!3
11-11-2014, 08:10 PM
lol if you've trained MMA or something for 5 plus years then it doesn't matter how big you are, you're going to win that fight 99 times out of 100. Neither one of those guys know how to fight so usually the bigger guy wins. And are you kidding me? The guy hit a fucking girl, he deserved to get his face stomped in.

unleashbaynes
11-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Depends, location, situation, etc. In a cage, Aron Baynes, on the street, who knows.

you'd shank a nigga :lol

RD2191
11-11-2014, 08:43 PM
you'd shank a nigga :lol
:lol:hat

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2014, 08:57 PM
the person who brought up kicking a person when they are already down and out....

u could be charge with manslaughter or murder if that nigglet really died from after being KO and still gettin pummeled...

DMC
11-12-2014, 12:54 AM

Not really. Kidnapping 40 something students torturing and killing them after they were handed over to bad people by the police that's pretty bad. That's your folks.

RD2191
11-12-2014, 12:58 AM
Not really. Kidnapping 40 something students torturing and killing them after they were handed over to bad people by the police that's pretty bad. That's your folks.
Yeah, no.

unforeseen
11-12-2014, 01:09 AM

Put a 140 lb guy in a street fight with a 250 lb guy and see what happens. Unless the smaller guy knows Bruce Lee shit, then the bigger guy wins 7-8 times out of 10.

testies
11-12-2014, 01:13 AM
funny thing is, the girls kick to back of the head was what KOd him

jimbo
11-12-2014, 01:20 AM

Out cold, sure but down? lmao.

With people out there that think like this

Not if you know how to fight. And as I said, it's a street fight, anything goes.

you can't be too safe. Yeah fuck that if that nigga pulled a gun/knife out after getting his ass beat.

Malik Hairston
11-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Put a 140 lb guy in a street fight with a 250 lb guy and see what happens. Unless the smaller guy knows Bruce Lee shit, then the bigger guy wins 7-8 times out of 10.

:lol Pretty much..

Obviously if 1 guy knows how to fight and the other doesn't, I'd take the physically disadvantaged, trained fighter if the size differential isn't too dramatic..

However, even if you do know how to fight and you decide to instigate against a much bigger man, how the fuck do you know that he isn't a good fighter, too?:lol..

If both guys know how to fight, the bigger guy wins 9/10..

AlexJones
11-12-2014, 01:46 AM
I'll never forget Goldberg (Avante's favorite) getting knocked out and sent to a chokehold by 5'11 Chris Jericho, in a real shoot fight backstage.

RsxPiimp
11-12-2014, 03:06 AM
:lol The dude was dumb to even want a fight. That white dude is stocky. if you're 5'11 150 lbs, its best to just swallow your pride and walk away.

NRHector
11-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Just don't hit the face

Thebesteva
11-12-2014, 03:28 AM
guess the race, white man is waking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKs8MjHrL4g

My reaction as I was watching @4:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwXF2GKyhY

Thebesteva
11-12-2014, 03:30 AM
:lol The dude was dumb to even want a fight. That white dude is stocky. if you're 5'11 150 lbs, its best to just swallow your pride and walk away.

You do know there are MMA guys that would fucking kill u at 5'10 145 right?

Malik Hairston
11-12-2014, 03:33 AM
Does m>s spend all day watching videos of niggas getting beat down, tbh?:lol..

Pretty strange obsession..

Thebesteva
11-12-2014, 03:34 AM
:lol Pretty much..

Obviously if 1 guy knows how to fight and the other doesn't, I'd take the physically disadvantaged, trained fighter if the size differential isn't too dramatic..

However, even if you do know how to fight and you decide to instigate against a much bigger man, how the fuck do you know that he isn't a good fighter, too?:lol..

If both guys know how to fight, the bigger guy wins 9/10..

There's truth to that as well but since when are both guys equal in fighting? Yeah a 6'4 250 lb dude is prolly gonna kill just about everyone. But a 5'11 dude v a 6'1 dude or so is really not a big deal.

Personally though, I think if you street fight past 25 years old you should seriously consider killing yourself because you obviously have severe insecurities. Most people I know that are still fascinated by fighting past 25 are either ex-felons or epic failures at life.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2014, 03:38 AM
Getting into a physical fight is already dumb as it is...Thinking you can win against a much bigger opponent is just taking it stupidity to a new level...

Honestly, even if I was bigger I would never get into a fight unless my family is threatned..

I'd just call the cops or walk away.

Malik Hairston
11-12-2014, 03:39 AM
There's truth to that as well but since when are both guys equal in fighting? Yeah a 6'4 250 lb dude is prolly gonna kill just about everyone. But a 5'11 dude v a 6'1 dude or so is really not a big deal.

Personally though, I think if you street fight past 25 years old you should seriously consider killing yourself because you obviously have severe insecurities. Most people I know that are still fascinated by fighting past 25 are either ex-felons or epic failures at life.

Ya, I agree, I said if the size disparity isn't significant..

Anywhere from 5'9 to 6'2 and similar reach, for example, probably doesn't make a huge difference IMO..

And ya, fighting is stupid and embarrassing..this dude wanted to fight me a few months ago after our team beat them in fucking rec league soccer:lol(he was the goalie, I scored 2 goals on him and he was salty)..his girl looked extremely embarrassed, I just laughed it off, I'm 25 years old, I wasn't going to fight somebody over a fucking rec league game:lmao..

If you have to deal with somebody, guns are the best way IMO, not fighting..

Thebesteva
11-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Ya, I agree, I said if the size disparity isn't significant..

Anywhere from 5'9 to 6'2 and similar reach, for example, probably doesn't make a huge difference IMO..

And ya, fighting is stupid and embarrassing..this dude wanted to fight me a few months ago after our team beat them in fucking rec league soccer:lol(he was the goalie, I scored 2 goals on him and he was salty)..his girl looked extremely embarrassed, I just laughed it off, I'm 25 years old, I wasn't going to fight somebody over a fucking rec league game:lmao..

If you have to deal with somebody, guns are the best way IMO, not fighting..

It was a really 'cool' thing in high school. The baddest dudes knew how to fight and all that BS. When I started amateur boxing I noticed how humble a lot of those dudes were and it confused the shit out of me at first. I realized that when you truly know you could beat the fuck out of 90% of dudes your ego kind of subsides and there's no power trip.

It's the chicken hawks that constantly want to fight and stuff. Going to medical school, I realized life is about mental games and success and the friends I knew that were still fighting were in and out of jail or failing miserably at life. They constantly have this insecure issue about posting rap songs and pictures of their guns. Clearly, they are frightened by something and constantly want to show everyone they aren't anything to fuck with.

By the time I started practicing medicine, I even let go of that competitive ego shit and just learned that life is waaay too fucking short. Seen too many good people die young. Just enjoy life if you can. Its hard to but thats the key to life.

RsxPiimp
11-12-2014, 03:49 AM

That post was about average people, such as those in the video, not MMA fighters. I know a lot of MMA fighters and these dudes are usually pretty calm in these type of situations because they know how to handle it when it gets physical. Dudes who can't fight usually yap till kingdom come. You can tell the guy jawing at the white guy is a pussy. The fact he hit a woman also says it all.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2014, 03:49 AM
When I was is HS, I used to box with my friends fist to fist...it was brutal..We would always laughter after but I just realized that I could have killed someone...

It wasn't even a boxing, it was a brawl..In a span of 1 minute we would brawl (in fight) until someone gets knocked out, gives up or the time runs out...

I remember getting knocked out by my bigger friend who was around 6'2 and 180lbs...I was 5'8 and probably was 140lbs..:lmao

Thebesteva
11-12-2014, 04:14 AM
When I was is HS, I used to box with my friends fist to fist...it was brutal..We would always laughter after but I just realized that I could have killed someone...

It wasn't even a boxing, it was a brawl..In a span of 1 minute we would brawl (in fight) until someone gets knocked out, gives up or the time runs out...

I remember getting knocked out by my bigger friend who was around 6'2 and 180lbs...I was 5'8 and probably was 140lbs..:lmao

Yeah its pretty dangerous. My good friend would do that in high school as well, not me though. I know if you get ktfo and hit your head to the ground you could die.

benefactor
11-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Why the hell is benefactor rolling in a jetty anyways?
Maxima breh...get it right.:toast

pgardn
11-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Nothing to see: Two scumbag genres of society going at it White Trash scum vs. Negroid scum.

^ Nailed It.

pgardn
11-12-2014, 07:58 AM
guess the race, white man is waking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKs8MjHrL4g

In A Nazi's Dream.

m>s
11-12-2014, 11:42 AM
^ Nailed It.
No pussy, the white aryan supreme did nothing wrong and only responded to the girl being punched in the face. Hitler would have been proud.

Phillip
11-12-2014, 11:47 AM

Technically true, but 98% of people dont know how to fight, moron.

midnightpulp
11-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Technically true, but 98% of people dont know how to fight, moron.

We gonna win a game this year?

Phillip
11-12-2014, 11:50 AM

key words there, idiot. MMA guys are trained fighters. Most people are NOT trained fighters. He was talking in generalities. Obviously this small dude was not a trained fighter, and you saw what happened to him.

Phillip
11-12-2014, 11:51 AM
We gonna win a game this year?

i hope not lol. Maybe a winless season will wake the FO up to blow it all up and start from scratch, instead of seeing glimmers of "promise" each year, and expecting those glimmers to explode into huge improvements.

SPM
11-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Wonder what started all this shit anyway

Infinite_limit
11-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Blacks can't fight. This is common knowledge

Infinite_limit
11-13-2014, 02:38 PM
This is what would occur if Mayweather joined MMA

phyzik
11-13-2014, 02:48 PM
qPKt8GO3JoU

Skip to about the 0:45 mark to see the action.

jag
11-13-2014, 03:46 PM

True. Size doesn't matter if you know how to fight. That's why they don't use weight classes in boxing, the UFC, etc...

Spur-Addict
11-13-2014, 03:50 PM
True. Size doesn't matter if you know how to fight. That's why they don't use weight classes in boxing, the UFC, etc...

:lol

spurraider21
11-13-2014, 04:08 PM
If he fought me, I'd beat Aron Baynes...

in court

benefactor
11-13-2014, 04:25 PM
qPKt8GO3JoU

:lol...damn. Third guy didn't want any. I don't blame him.:lol

Silver&Black
11-13-2014, 06:26 PM
qPKt8GO3JoU

2nd guy with a "sweep the leg" fail....

Infinite_limit
11-13-2014, 06:36 PM
I tend to LOL @ guys trying to box in a street fight. Wrestler would at least control the fight every single time

FkLA
11-13-2014, 06:57 PM
I tend to LOL @ guys trying to box in a street fight. Wrestler would at least control the fight every single time

The guy in the video phyzik posted clearly has some boxing background....

Wrestling is all about strength. Doesn't matter if you have an MMgay background you probably aren't taking a guy that has a significant strength advantage down.

Infinite_limit
11-13-2014, 07:22 PM
The guy in the video phyzik posted clearly has some boxing background....

Wrestling is all about strength. Doesn't matter if you have an MMgay background you probably aren't taking a guy that has a significant strength advantage down.
They will stick to you like a glove until they get you down whether it be move or trip. Your best bet at that point is grasping and holding until someone comes in to break up the fight. Stronger wrestler will ground & pound but a smaller nibble one will just keep maneuvering on the ground until he gets you in one of countless holds and chokes.

Unless you are 50+ LBs heavier and sporting 100+ more on bench press, there is little you can do from a wrestler clinging to you.

Stalin
11-13-2014, 09:36 PM
qPKt8GO3JoU

Co sign