PDA

View Full Version : T-Wolves: Your Son Wants A Tongue Ring and Tramp Stamp - What Do You Tell Him?

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2014, 10:14 PM
:lol Spur fan I'm in a dilemma...what do I tell my boy?

midnightpulp
11-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Tell him to get it, because then he might become the best NBA player of his generation.

Just keep him away from butterfly tattoos. He gets one of those, and he might wind up holding the record for most missed shots in NBA history.

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2014, 10:37 PM
NBA? I'm thinking real life here...how do I tell him that only cock suckers get tongue rings and fellas that take it up the ass tramp stamps...How do I deliver those facts nicely? I'm disturbed by all this...it's my boy mid....I don't wanna disown him...how do I proceed?

m>s
11-11-2014, 10:51 PM
I tell him to stop talking to kool aids online and ground him from the internet

Probably post an sbc from his account and watch him get banned when the fake coons get butt-flustered and tattle

DJR210
11-11-2014, 11:54 PM
http://sandrarose.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/EJ-Johnson-at-Bootsy-Bellows.jpg

ImDaNuts
11-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Tell him suicide is an option

DPG21920
11-12-2014, 01:25 AM
You should just set an impossible goal to where if he hits it, you reward him. That way you appear open-minded. For example: tell him if he can start a thread that gets more than 9 responses he can get the tattoo & piercing.

Blake
11-12-2014, 12:13 PM

You sure he's your son?

Killakobe81
11-12-2014, 01:51 PM

when do you get to meet his boyfriend?

Jokes aside, a real man facing a son "coming out" has to be one of the toughest moments for a parent no matter how "open" you are. If that is your only child grandchildren may be out of the picture ... and potentially watching games (I know plenty of gays like sports but out of the ones I have met they are not HUGE fans) as you grow older together may not be what you had imagined. But you should love your kid no matter what ... no one on here especially dudes that dont have kids yet ...could understand what a tough situation that Kool is making fun of even if if he meant to blast Timmy.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 02:01 PM
when do you get to meet his boyfriend?

Jokes aside, a real man facing a son "coming out" has to be one of the toughest moments for a parent no matter how "open" you are. If that is your only child grandchildren may be out of the picture ... and potentially watching games (I know plenty of gays like sports but out of the ones I have met they are not HUGE fans) as you grow older together may not be what you had imagined. But you should love your kid no matter what ... no one on here especially dudes that dont have kids yet ...could understand what a tough situation that Kool is making fun of even if if he meant to blast Timmy.

So why you always gotta be a bitch.:lol

Killakobe81
11-12-2014, 02:37 PM
So why you always gotta be a bitch.:lol

Hey, I started with the joke ... When do I get to meet your boyfriend, because I knew you was trollin'. But if you have a son (i have two) no matter if you are liberal the scenario you threw out trollin' is a fear I have. Shit it's bad enough one already is a spur fan ...

Kidding. I'm cool with gays and Spurs fans I just would prefer my boys be neither.

And before any Spur fan blasts me pretty sure you dont want your sons to be gay or Laker fans ...

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Hey, I started with the joke ... When do I get to meet your boyfriend, because I knew you was trollin'. But if you have a son (i have two) no matter if you are liberal the scenario you threw out trollin' is a fear I have. Shit it's bad enough one already is a spur fan ...

Kidding. I'm cool with gays and Spurs fans I just would prefer my boys be neither.

And before any Spur fan blasts me pretty sure you dont want your sons to be gay or Laker fans ...

This must be a serious issue for you. You've said this before you must be having some issues with one of your sons. I will say this. ...if you're gonna have a gay son just hope it's the one who's already a Spurs fan. Lol

Killakobe81
11-12-2014, 04:12 PM
This must be a serious issue for you. You've said this before you must be having some issues with one of your sons. I will say this. ...if you're gonna have a gay son just hope it's the one who's already a Spurs fan. Lol

Nah I dont think I have to worry my youngest already likes girls. And my oldest is a hooper so unless it's a Jason Collins situation ... I think I am set. But I won't lie I WAS a little worried. Just thought I would put a little spin ...carry on.