08-28-2005, 12:39 AM
I saw that picture in the ESPN Magazine. :lol

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2005, 12:40 AM
I too have a hatred for Lebron

Sense
08-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Why? Whats wrong with him? he is so talented and seems like a nice guy

I think nba bandwagoning fans like him... people that like Kobe, TMac, AI and Lebron as MVP Candidates don't know basketball.

A Serbian Beast
08-28-2005, 12:45 AM
Darko is a MVP candidate. Am I a bandwagon fan?

Sense
08-28-2005, 12:48 AM
Are u kidding me? well TMAC should not be considered. Kobe one day will be. Iverson deserves some credit even though Im not a fan of his. Lebron will be the MVP in two years, if not next year. He does EVERYTHING for that team dude. Start watching.

Start watching?

You know shit of basketball.

Kobe will never be an MVP. Iverson did something but he's a ball hogger...the assits shouldn't throw you off. Lebron will not be the MVP in 2 years. If he gets his team into a contending one then I'll reconsider that. Anyone in the lottery shouldn't be considered as an MVP.

Horry For 3!
08-28-2005, 01:06 AM
I like Lebron......on my fantasy team. :lol

Sense
08-28-2005, 01:07 AM
I like Lebron......on my fantasy team. :lol

:rolleyes

I wouldn't mind him there either, but that's a reason he is an attention whore.

Horry For 3!
08-28-2005, 01:10 AM
:rolleyes

I wouldn't mind him there either, but that's a reason he is an attention whore.
He averages almost a triple-double a game. I traded for him last year. I did a big trade. Kobe, Amare, Mike Miller for Lebron, Ilgauskas, some other player can't remember but it was the trade to get me over the top. I won 1st place in the league. :smokin

Sense
08-28-2005, 01:12 AM
He averages almost a triple-double a game. I traded for him last year. I did a big trade. Kobe, Amare, Mike Miller for Lebron, Ilgauskas, some other player can't remember but it was the trade to get me over the top. I won 1st place in the league. :smokin

I can't wait for fantasy basketball....

Horry For 3!
08-28-2005, 01:14 AM
I can't wait for fantasy basketball....
I am pretty goot at all Fantasy sports. I won in all my basketball leagues :elephant I was only in 3 but still won 1st in all. lol

timvp
08-28-2005, 03:51 AM
:tu

alamo50
08-28-2005, 04:16 AM
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2005/cup/18lebron-espn.jpg

That's freakin' awesome!
Thanks for posting.
Don't understand the blue jersey though.

And oh yeah, it's unFUCKIN'believable to me that people are still hatin' on LJ.
You people do this just to get attention or what?

ShoogarBear
08-28-2005, 04:53 AM
I though GoN was gonna say something about the hurricane.

gospursgojas
08-28-2005, 04:58 AM
I think nba bandwagoning fans like him... people that like Kobe, TMac, AI and Lebron as MVP Candidates don't know basketball.

Yeah all those players sure do suck :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Sometimes I think people would nominate Ryan Bowen for MVP just so they can say they are not bandwagoning. I mean theres bandwagoning and then there is not even being on the wagon trail, and to say that Tmac, Iverson and Kobe are not great basketball players is just ignorant.

Guru of Nothing
08-28-2005, 12:18 PM
I though GoN was gonna say something about the hurricane.

That reminds me. I need to check out the weather forecast.

Sense
08-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Yeah all those players sure do suck :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Sometimes I think people would nominate Ryan Bowen for MVP just so they can say they are not bandwagoning. I mean theres bandwagoning and then there is not even being on the wagon trail, and to say that Tmac, Iverson and Kobe are not great basketball players is just ignorant.

I never said they weren't good... I said they aren't MVPs.

If you know basketball you should know that stats shouldn't get you an MVP trophy.

Sense
08-28-2005, 12:37 PM
That's freakin' awesome!
Thanks for posting.
Don't understand the blue jersey though.

And oh yeah, it's unFUCKIN'believable to me that people are still hatin' on LJ.
You people do this just to get attention or what?

I'm don't know if I'm hating on him or hating on the fans he has.....you know, those who say he's the best player in the NBA n shit.

He's nowhere near that in my book and shouldn't be at all, he still has alot to grow. Trust me, I do believe I will be a fan, but not in 3 or 4 years at the most.

ObiwanGinobili
08-28-2005, 12:51 PM
If you know basketball you should know that stats shouldn't get you an MVP trophy.

:tu damn. they don't call you Sense fer nothing. :fro

Sense
08-28-2005, 12:57 PM
:tu damn. they don't call you Sense fer nothing. :fro

What's on your mind?

exstatic
08-28-2005, 12:59 PM
tmac can hit the three like few others
WTF? He's not even in the top 50 at 32.6% last year...

Sense
08-28-2005, 01:01 PM
WTF? He's not even in the top 50 at 32.6% last year...

I'd agree with him if he would've said when "on a streak" or "with a hot hand".

Murphy
08-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Tim Duncan=3 Rings, LeBron=Zero Rings, a child out of wedlock=the media's wet dream

Sense
08-28-2005, 03:19 PM
All I can say is Sense has never played basketball in his life. Dude, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about half the time.

I agree that TMAC does not deserve an MVP bid anytime soon, but you cant say the same about Kobe and AI. They both do everything for their team. Kobe had a shitty last year but still put up incredible numbers. However he did not have a MVP type season. I expect that to change this year.

To all the LBJ Haters, you guys are hilarious. When are you gonna wake up and realize this is the best player we will ever see besides Jordan? Sure, he is not at that level right now. But he still cannot even legally drink. LJ is my age yet he almost single handedly carried his team into the playoffs. I do think winning is a huge part of being an MVP, but I guarantee LBJ or Kobe will have an MVP trophy in the next 2-3 years.

I've never played basketball in my life? I don't know what I'm talking about?

I'm sure when it comes to basketball 90% of the time the posts seem legit... can't say the same about you.

Kobe won't be an MVP candidate next year or the year after and so forth. If anyone in that team deserves an MVP trophy it should be Phil. LBJ hater? Maybe, I can say I don't hate the players as much as the fans and the media. He's no Jordan, no one will ever be. You mentioned he wasn't at the level right now, yet everyone claims he's the best player in the nba right now.True LJ is your age, but just because of that you can't overrate him. He single handedly almost carried his team in the playoffs.... ok he was the first pick in the draft... he was in the east, it did seem like he had a better cast than Melo, yet Melo made the playoffs in the west. Unless he makes his team a contender he won't be an MVP... he got alot of help, trust me I'm rooting for him, but I hate the media and fans overrating him way too early. He needs to prove himself.

Sense
08-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Coaches cant get MVP's. You know this. Kobe will be an MVP before his career is over. He is too good not to be.

.... I won't even answer to this.

I dont think LBJ is the best player in the league. Kobe, TMAC, TD, Garnett and a few others are still better. LBJ will never be seen as an incredible player until the wins start coming. And they will this year, I guarantee it. No one will EVER be as good as Jordan, I will give you that. But combine LBJ athletecism, talent, attitude, work ethic, and age and you are gonna see one hell of a player in the next few years. The fact that he put up those numbers last year and is only 20 is scary. No player has ever been so good at such a young age.

You still don't know what kind of player he is going to become. The all-stars in the NBA are trying to become Shaq, and Tim Duncan types of players. Players that can win, be unselfish, and make everyone else better. Lebron can also fall into the KG, Kobe, and TMac kinds of players. Those who have accomplished nothing by themselves.

That's why I'm waiting, so far he looks like the KB, Kobe, TMac kind of player.. if he continues like that he won't accomplish much.

But like I said, I'm rooting for him.

Comparing LBJ to Carmelo is a disgrace. Put Carmelo in Lebrons position last year and he would have done worse than TMAC in Orlando. Carmelo has Andre Miller, KMartin, Camby, NeNe and a solid supporting cast. Wade is even lightyears ahead of Melo. Wade will also be a legit MVP candidate for years to come.

I'm not comparing Lebron to Melo, I'm stating that Melo did better in the West than what he could've done in the East. Carmelo would've made the playoffs in the East last year. Carmelo did not have KMart last year, Nene has been an injury prune, and Andre Miller never seemed solid(IMO he shouldn't be a point).

Lebron had good talent too. ZIllgauskas. Has only improved since Lebron arrived. He's looks like a top5 center in the East now. McGuiness late acquisition was key, and he was on a role..

I'm not comparing Wade to either, I think Wade is a better player than Lebron right now, and surely ahead of Melo. Wade will not be an MVP Candidate until he starts over, without Shaq.

1Parker1
08-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Kobe=3 rings, All defensive first team, most playoff experience, has shown clutch shooting

Iverson=1 league MVP award, 2 AS MVP awards, 3 scoring titles, plays on crappy team and averages 30 and 7, has shown clutch shooting

T-MAC=Next to none playoff experience, 1 scoring title, has shown he can score 13 points in 35 seconds if needed (:depressed)

Lebron= 2 AS appearances, 0 postseason appearances, 0 All defensive First team, has shown clutch shooting.

Sense
08-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Kobe=3 rings, All defensive first team, most playoff experience, has shown clutch shooting
Playoff experience thanks to shaq, 3 rings thanks to shaq, he's a good defender.. ill give ya that. Clutch shooting, yeah he can shoot.

Iverson=1 league MVP award, 2 AS MVP awards, 3 scoring titles, plays on crappy team and averages 30 and 7, has shown clutch shooting
1 league mvp award, I'm pretty sure LB had alot to do with that season. 2 AS MVP awards? This can pretty much be meaningless. 3 scoring titles? Same.
Plays on crappy team? If he used to be an MVP there shouldn't be an excuse for that. Averages 30 and 7? Still hasn't won a thing. Clutch shooting? I'd say 90% in the regular season.....not really more to that.

T-MAC=Next to none playoff experience, 1 scoring title, has shown he can score 13 points in 35 seconds if needed (:depressed)
.... ok.

Lebron= 2 AS appearances, 0 postseason appearances, 0 All defensive First team, has shown clutch shooting.

Clutch shootin?

refresh my memory :P.

Yeah Lebron has done squat.

gospursgojas
08-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Playoff experience thanks to shaq, 3 rings thanks to shaq, he's a good defender.. ill give ya that. Clutch shooting, yeah he can shoot.

He and Shaq have the same ammount of rings since they split: 0 So you could make the same argument about Shaq.

Sense
08-28-2005, 09:30 PM
He and Shaq have the same ammount of rings since they split: 0 So you could make the same argument about Shaq.

Shaq made the playoffs with a tied second best record in the NBA, and made the eastern conference finals... to a game 7.

Kobe's team was a lottery one.

gospursgojas
08-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Shaqs done with...if he wins next year its only b/c they stacked the team for him, shit he better win. Kobe still has alot of basketball left in him. And I know someone who has been playing ball for his whole life isnt going to sit here and tell me shaq has more talent than Kobe....

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Shaqs done with...if he wins next year its only b/c they stacked the team for him, shit he better win. Kobe still has alot of basketball left in him. And I know someone who has been playing ball for his whole life isnt going to sit here and tell me shaq has more talent than Kobe....

He doesn't need more talent, he has a gargantuan ass and has used it his entire career.

Shaq's ass>Kobe's talent

gospursgojas
08-28-2005, 09:40 PM
He doesn't need more talent, he has a gargantuan ass and has used it his entire career.

Shaq's ass>Kobe's talent

haha that sadley is true.....

Sense
08-28-2005, 09:41 PM

talent?

You have to define that.... Shaq is the better player.

True Kobe might have alot of basketball left in him..... but knowing his past I'm sure he won't get anywhere anytime soon.

Shaq has a few seasons left in him, and he might take advantage next season, the acquisition of the ego and talent...might screw that up for him.

Then again it was his decision.

gospursgojas
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
talent?

You have to define that.... Shaq is the better player.

True Kobe might have alot of basketball left in him..... but knowing his past I'm sure he won't get anywhere anytime soon.

Shaq has a few seasons left in him, and he might take advantage next season, the acquisition of the ego and talent...might screw that up for him.

Then again it was his decision.

Your telling me if Shaq was kobe's size he would win in a 1 on 1 game???

Yeah I agree he better take advantage of this season coming up, and true JWill and 'Toine have been known to let their egos get in the way of them being a good teamate

Sense
08-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Your telling me if Shaq was kobe's size he would win in a 1 on 1 game???

Yeah I agree he better take advantage of this season coming up, and true JWill and 'Toine have been known to let their egos get in the way of them being a good teamate

Here's the thing... Shaq is not Kobe's size.

gospursgojas
08-28-2005, 09:53 PM
True that...

Medvedenko
08-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Sense...nothing but foolish conjecture....but that's your opinion....a poor one at that. Your argument that Kobe won't win a MVP and he rode Shaq's jock all those years show your immaturity and lack of knowledge of the game. Who the hell knows who will win the MVP..who cares...it's all about rings...

gospursgojas
08-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Sense...nothing but foolish conjecture....but that's your opinion....a poor one at that. Your argument that Kobe won't win a MVP and he rode Shaq's jock all those years show your immaturity and lack of knowledge of the game. Who the hell knows who will win the MVP..who cares...it's all about rings...

This coming from a Slava Medvedenko fan.... :rolleyes

Sense
08-28-2005, 09:58 PM

I'm not being specific, it's more of facts overshadowing any type of excuse. I know the game... I answered to what everyone is talking about, if it's about a possible MVP, I'll answer. You don't have to read my opinion or question it if you don't want to... I understand you're Laker fan, but jumpin into what I'd think 80% of NBA fans would also believe is plain stupid.