PDA

View Full Version : Duncan gets a new triple-double....

Galileo
11-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Duncan gets a new triple-double....

versus Warriors last night:

12 points
13 rebounds
+11 plus/minus

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs-golden-state-warriors-2014111109/

OK, here is today's quiz;

Who is the all-time leader in new triple-doubles?

:lol

Seventyniner
11-12-2014, 06:23 PM
If having double digits in +/- only is a new single-double, Matt Bonner would be the GOAT.

Galileo
11-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Duncan still on move....

Blue Duck
11-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Bonner is actually good for this team, and I appreciate his contribution. He gets so much flack here, I don't get it. If the spurs ever did release him, he wouldn't be unemployed for very long. Quintessential team first, don't complain, stay ready, be prepared guy. In the last few road games he's had some great moments. Overall, solid contributor.

Blue Duck
11-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Oh, and Seventyniner, that comment was in no way directed at your post, or meant to call you out, so I hope it didn't seem that way, I totally get get what you're saying about that stat. Just sayin, maybe there's a reason Bonner has such a high +/-, ya know?

Dex
11-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Oh, and Seventyniner, that comment was in no way directed at your post, or meant to call you out, so I hope it didn't seem that way, I totally get get what you're saying about that stat. Just sayin, maybe there's a reason Bonner has such a high +/-, ya know?

Duncan is the GOAT, and Bonner is the goat.

Such is life on SpursTalk.

TampaDude
11-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Bonner is actually good for this team, and I appreciate his contribution. He gets so much flack here, I don't get it. If the spurs ever did release him, he wouldn't be unemployed for very long. Quintessential team first, don't complain, stay ready, be prepared guy. In the last few road games he's had some great moments. Overall, solid contributor.

Plus, he SPREADS THE FLOOR. :hat