PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Miles Plumlee

Xylus
11-12-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm putting him on the trade block. You can have him for just about anything. I'll take a 2nd round draft pick if you want.

Get him the fuck out of Phoenix. A starting center who can't score and can't guard traditional centers :lol

BatManu20
11-12-2014, 10:13 PM
:lol I've been watching part of this game and he's been terrible thus far

Xylus
11-12-2014, 10:15 PM
The Suns were putting together a run to tie the game and Plumlee single-handedly said "Nah" and gave Brook Lopez like 3 straight and-1's.

scanry
11-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Dukies are always soft for some reason.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2014, 10:17 PM
what happened to him?

I liked him last year...

Xylus
11-12-2014, 10:18 PM
what happened to him?

I liked him last year...

He started off strong but regressed as the season wore on.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2014, 10:21 PM
He started off strong but regressed as the season wore on.

Probably just not happy with his situation..I was told bledsoe is such a diva and now you have thomas..

hard to play motivated basketball when you're playing with players like that, but I don't really know though.......

Xylus
11-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Probably just not happy with his situation..I was told bledsoe is such a diva and now you have thomas..

hard to play motivated basketball when you're playing with players like that, but I don't really know though.......

I mean last year he regressed and it's carried into this season. Plumlee can't possibly he upset about his situation, he's been given a starting spot that he doesn't deserve. He might be the worst starting center in the league.

DPG21920
11-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Ya - Suns FC is in shambles and the FO needs some blame. Difficult to call Len a bust, but he does not look promising.

Xylus
11-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Ya - Suns FC is in shambles and the FO needs some blame. Difficult to call Len a bust, but he does not look promising.

If the lack of bigs continues to cause major problems, I wouldn't be surprised if the Suns are active at the trade deadline.

The three games we've lost--Memphis, Sacramento, and Utah--were all due to opposing bigs going HAM on our frontcourt.

DPG21920
11-12-2014, 10:29 PM
If the lack of bigs continues to cause major problems, I wouldn't be surprised if the Suns are active at the trade deadline.

The three games we've lost--Memphis, Sacramento, and Utah--were all due to opposing bigs going HAM on our frontcourt.

It sucked last year too and relying on the Morris Twins and Gerald Green to keep it up to offset guys like Len/Plum is really, really tough. IT3 has been worth his contract with regards to production, but if they can secure a legit big man they should be open to it.

Xylus
11-12-2014, 10:32 PM
It sucked last year too and relying on the Morris Twins and Gerald Green to keep it up to offset guys like Len/Plum is really, really tough. IT3 has been worth his contract with regards to production, but if they can secure a legit big man they should be open to it.

I know you've talked a lot about the guard situation, but I think that whole thing will work itself out. Dragic, Bledsoe, and IT are all too talented to just sink. They just need time to adjust to their roles.

The frontcourt, though...it's a fatal flaw that teams with good FCs can exploit night in and night out. If we somehow make it to the playoffs, we're just gonna get destroyed in the paint by Dwight/Blake/M.Gasol/ZBo/etc.

RsxPiimp
11-12-2014, 10:35 PM
We'll give you Boozer. Take him pls.

DPG21920
11-12-2014, 10:37 PM
I know you've talked a lot about the guard situation, but I think that whole thing will work itself out. Dragic, Bledsoe, and IT are all too talented to just sink. They just need time to adjust to their roles.

The frontcourt, though...it's a fatal flaw that teams with good FCs can exploit night in and night out. If we somehow make it to the playoffs, we're just gonna get destroyed in the paint by Dwight/Blake/M.Gasol/ZBo/etc.

I agree the backcourt is fine and should improve with good coaching and utilizing people the right way. I was just saying if it comes down to getting a legit C/PF they shouldn't be afraid to part with IT.

apalisoc_9
11-12-2014, 11:34 PM
I rarely watch the suns play so I'll take your word..

FuzzyLumpkins
11-12-2014, 11:43 PM
I love Anthony Davis but outside of him this is the rank and file of your young C talent in the NBA. You might not like him but beware his replacement.

JMarkJohns
11-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Suns team as a whole has regressed. It's early. Weird saying it, but they really miss Channing Frye.

Holden_Caulfield
11-13-2014, 05:55 AM
we will give you daye and ayers for miles and goodwin

Raven
11-13-2014, 08:28 AM
he's fine, you guys are spending most of your money for guards, so you can't complain about a cheap center rotation. You need to draft someone for the sf spot with the lakers pick (this or next year), the rest is just developing your players year in and year out without losing them to max contracts offers..

Kamnik
11-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Dragič+Green have great chemistry together with Dragič as a main ballhandler.
It worked great last year, it works great this year. When Bled is on the court... he somehow disturbs this chemistry with overdribling and turnovers...

I would be OK with Suns parting with either Bled or IT (who are both very talented) for a quality 4 or 5. Tolliver is terrible and Plumlee not far behind if he isn't spoon fed by the guards for open Dunks.
It would be great to keep all these guards but to get a quality big someone has to go - unfortunately.

Franklin
11-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Suns don't need no bigs imho. they could start >Lee at C and still curbstomp the league in the regular season. Plumlee can't run nor shoot 3's no wonder he's struggling to perform in the Suns system tbh.

Xylus
11-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Miles Plumlee: 19 minutes, 0 pts, 1 reb

Alex Len: 29 minutes, 19 pts, 7 reb

https://i.imgur.com/7drHiqrh.jpg

FkLA
11-17-2014, 10:19 PM
I thought this was the same guy that Coack K had brought along to be the ball boy for Team USA until I looked him up.

Seriously what is up with Suns signing the retarded siblings of decent/good players? Its getting kind of weird tbh. :lol

Xylus
11-17-2014, 10:21 PM
I thought this was the same guy that Coack K had brought along to be the ball boy for Team USA until I looked him up.

Seriously what is up with Suns signing the retarded siblings of decent/good players? Its getting kind of weird tbh. :lol

We've gotten into the habit recently of just signing both brothers just in case.

FkLA
11-17-2014, 10:24 PM
:lol

Xylus
11-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Fuuuuuuck this piece of shit. Big men lick their chops when they go up against Plumlee. Fucker has the worst combination of offense and defense of any starting big man in the league.

DPG21920
11-30-2014, 10:07 PM
PJ Tucker is being so selfish tonight - wow

Xylus
11-30-2014, 10:10 PM
The Suns look so shitty this year.

Every ounce of chemistry we had last year is fucking gone.

DPG21920
11-30-2014, 10:12 PM
The Suns look so shitty this year.

Every ounce of chemistry we had last year is fucking gone.

Ironically, they are still in the playoff hunt. If Len can get some minutes and improve and they figure out how to play as a team they can be ok. But that FC is really, really bad.

scanry
11-30-2014, 11:52 PM
Suns are who we though they were tbh. A 40-45 win team who overachieved last season. Dragic is as good as gone this summer. Teams like the Lakers and Jazz badly need a PG and i expect them to overpay tbh.