So don't make me cry

Something I've wanted to say to you
I won't for ever be a lonely dude
The words will be said some day
When I know you can not refuse

Franklin
11-13-2014, 01:06 AM
I'm gonna meet her again next Wednesday, for the first time since July :cry

We're gonna go to a college in the suburban area (about 15 something miles away from downtown) for a job interview, and the interview itself is the least I care about compared to the person I'm gonna see and drive with. Too bad she will have work to do that starts at 1:00pm that day, which means we'll only have half a day to spend together and exam shits to deal with through that time. :cry

But anyway, I'm still so delighted I almost wet my pants when I first got the news, I've incurably fallen in love for her tbh. :cry

Reck
11-13-2014, 01:10 AM
Are you going to be interviewing for the job, too?

Best put women stuff away until or you'll butcher the interview. Dont let pussy come between you and money bro. You've always said it, bitches are dream killers.

Franklin
11-13-2014, 01:20 AM
yes, but I ain't giving a shit about the job tbh, I'll do my best but I honestly don't think I'm the right material to make a teacher.

Bitches are dream killers because they always prioritize their own desires over guys' but Lunar Goddess ain't no one like them, we share the same desire and she'd only be a helpmate to me tbh.

Plus, a college job doesn't pay that well these days imho especially when you don't have no doctorate's and have to work at the grassroot level. I just like thinking and writing (which're also parts of a college teacher's job), but I don't have much interest teaching those dumbass students tbh :lol