PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Klay thompson..

apalisoc_9
11-14-2014, 01:08 AM
Did Steph just hand the torch or what...?

Warriors are really putting themselves in a hole with relying on thompson IMO.

spurraider21
11-14-2014, 01:18 AM
Steph is still averaging over 17.5 shots per game, which is healthy for a point guard.

Klay is averaging 17.4 shots per game.

I think they'll be just fine, Kerr is all about a more "spread the wealth" approach which makes sense given the players they have. Draymond Green is playing really well and David Lee will fit in with this sort of offense really well

100%duncan
11-14-2014, 01:26 AM
It doesn't matter, they will forever be whiwhi's and danny's bitches

spurraider21
11-14-2014, 01:29 AM
:lol despite my adoration of Curry, that's probably true, at least for the near future

testies
11-14-2014, 01:35 AM
They are just holding Barbosa back, their best SG

apalisoc_9
11-14-2014, 01:36 AM
I get Kawhi and the consensus around the league is that he is a top 20 player already..

But danny hardly gets any recognition for what he does..

Shutdown Steph..bo ho injury
Shutdown Wade after having a great serines against Indiana..Bo ho Wade is old.

Again I'd take Danny Green over thompson any day.

apalisoc_9
11-14-2014, 01:36 AM
Steph is still averaging over 17.5 shots per game, which is healthy for a point guard.

I think they'll be just fine, Kerr is all about a more "spread the wealth" approach which makes sense given the players they have. Draymond Green is playing really well and David Lee will fit in with this sort of offense really well

I think Klay is averaging way more free throws though..The last 8 games, Thompson really looks like the first option.

100%duncan
11-14-2014, 01:38 AM
I get Kawhi and the consensus around the league is that he is a top 20 player already..

But danny hardly gets any recognition for what he does..

Shutdown Steph..bo ho injury
Shutdown Wade after having a great serines against Indiana..Bo ho Wade is old.

Again I'd take Danny Green over thompson any day.

And the notion of a lot of "fans" and media that Green is just there for his 3 pt shooting :lol If anything else dude's been awful this season behind the arc but is still put on the best/2nd best perimeter player of the other team.

spurraider21
11-14-2014, 01:47 AM
I think Klay is averaging way more free throws though..The last 8 games, Thompson really looks like the first option.
its a good balance. Steph is getting 5.6 FTA and Klay is getting 6.5

Malik Hairston
11-14-2014, 01:49 AM
Curry is still their first option, obviously..

Thompson looks much improved(well, during the regular season, he'll probably choke in the playoffs like he always does), but he's not a playmaker, he has the game of a SF, rather than the prototypical playmaking SG(Kobe, Harden, McGrady, Carter, etc)..you can't consistently run an offense through him..it's extremely difficult to build your team around a scoring wing that doesn't create for others at a high level, even a super-talent like Carmelo has had difficulty taking his teams to the next step..

Curry was by far #1 in gravitational pull the past 2 seasons IIRC, he allows the rest of the team to play 1 on 1 on a spaced out court..

Leetonidas
11-14-2014, 01:50 AM

Trill shit right here tbh

TDMVPDPOY
11-14-2014, 02:19 AM
love it how danny/kawhi exposed faggots on the court who love to juggle mouth guards after a play like they are juggling a bukkake swallow

Venti Quattro
11-14-2014, 02:21 AM
Let's go Dubs :tu

100%duncan
11-14-2014, 04:01 AM
love it how danny/kawhi exposed faggots on the court who love to juggle mouth guards after a play like they are juggling a bukkake swallow

:lmao

Franklin
11-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Curry is playing less selfishly this season and the team is obviously benefiting from it. I still remember some games of last season where Mark Jackson would rather play Jack on court because even Jack could run the team's offense better than Curry did, but dude seems to have changed even more through the summer than I have changed tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
11-14-2014, 08:49 AM
Curry is playing less selfishly this season and the team is obviously benefiting from it. I still remember some games of last season where Mark Jackson would rather play Jack on court because even Jack could run the team's offense better than Curry did, but dude seems to have changed even more through the summer than I have changed tbh.

he mad some shit kent earning more then him, t hats all....

when his current 4yr contract up? he leaving to lakers?

Raven
11-14-2014, 10:20 AM

:lol still considering lee as an nba player.. he's a cancer, he's always been a cancer and he'll always be. The moment Lee returns, the warriors will return to being the pussies.

UZER
11-14-2014, 10:25 AM
:lol still considering lee as an nba player.. he's a cancer, he's always been a cancer and he'll always be. The moment Lee returns, the warriors will return to being the pussies.

The moment he returns he'll get hurt again.

Raven
11-14-2014, 10:53 AM
The moment he returns he'll get hurt again.

i wouldn't be surpirised if the team is paying him to fake injuries tbh