PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it

100%duncan
11-14-2014, 11:48 AM
Why cant this subforum get back to what it was before? Every thread, no matter how random or how great a potential an OP has the thread ends up in 5-7 pages full of fights between the same 3-6 people. What in the fuck happened here tbh? It's sad...

Leetonidas
11-14-2014, 12:05 PM
They're all homos who have no life outside of posting on ST. Literally any time of the day you check in you can look at the Club on the main page and see the last post 95% of the time is by Blake/Chump/xmas/SBM in one of their innumerable faggish threads. All of them need to be banned for the good of the Club, or allow them to only post in the MMA/Pistons forum tbh :lol

Wild Cobra
11-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Hate mongering has allowed to fester here at Spurstalk.

It is sad.

hehateme
11-14-2014, 12:47 PM
They're all homos who have no life outside of posting on ST. Literally any time of the day you check in you can look at the Club on the main page and see the last post 95% of the time is by Blake/Chump/xmas/SBM in one of their innumerable faggish threads. All of them need to be banned for the good of the Club, or allow them to only post in the MMA/Pistons forum tbh :lol
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/well_done_sir.gif

manufan10
11-14-2014, 01:05 PM

Don't forget Chewbacca and his wall of text/emoticons. A ban to just the MMA forum/Pistons would be epic.

JudynTX
11-14-2014, 01:05 PM

This. It's like the movie Groundhog Day.

manufan10
11-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Why cant this subforum get back to what it was before? Every thread, no matter how random or how great a potential an OP has the thread ends up in 5-7 pages full of fights between the same 3-6 people. What in the fuck happened here tbh? It's sad...

It's entertaining... for the first page or so, and then it's the same regurgitated stuff over and over again. After that I just skim through the pages.

Leetonidas
11-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Don't forget Chewbacca and his wall of text/emoticons. A ban to just the MMA forum/Pistons would be epic.

They're all on ignore for me tbh although it's still annoying to scroll through a thread and see 10 straight ignored comments :lol

mrsmaalox
11-14-2014, 01:10 PM

A few people lol'd at SBM so he launched a WAR.

JudynTX
11-14-2014, 01:14 PM
How do you put someone on ignore?

Blake
11-14-2014, 01:18 PM

That's pretty much it.

And don't act like a lot of you that want me banned haven't pushed sbm, xmas, and Avante's fat old buttons right there with me.

Lol.

Blake
11-14-2014, 01:18 PM
How do you put someone on ignore?

Control panel

Mine doesn't work though

benefactor
11-14-2014, 01:19 PM
Control panel
You can go to their profile and click on "Add to Ignore List" too.

Leetonidas
11-14-2014, 01:26 PM
:lol they're all basically accusing Kori of being a liar and covering up for Chump now. Shit is really, really sad

leemajors
11-14-2014, 01:33 PM

don't forget the anti vaxxer being shocked into emoticons and photoshops

xmas1997
11-14-2014, 01:37 PM

That statement is a complete stretch of the REAL truth.

He trolled you back, is the real truth.

You took him too seriously and got offended when he trolled you back for you trolling him in the first place.

That is why what you are saying is completely hypocritical because according to your convoluted logic it is fine for you and others to troll and laugh at someone, but when they reply by trolling and laughing back at you, then it is offensive and not allowed.

You do the same things to me, but when I do it back at you, you get all upset about it.

If you dish it out, then you need to be a good sport about it and be able to take it when it is dished back out to you!

If not, then you are being hypocritical., that simple.

Just telling it like it is.

No big deal either way, everyone, including you and I and SBM and etc., troll on here.

:lol

JudynTX
11-14-2014, 01:38 PM
And so it begins........

hehateme
11-14-2014, 01:38 PM
yep so much for this thread, abort now while you can.

xmas1997
11-14-2014, 01:46 PM
And so it begins........

If you're honest you will see it began on post #2.

Are you?

mrsmaalox
11-14-2014, 01:47 PM
"Sincere" apologies smh

xmas1997
11-14-2014, 01:53 PM
"Sincere" apologies smh

So then you admit that you can't handle being kidded, trolled, laughed at, ribbed, and ridiculed?

If so, then either you are taking everything on this forum too seriously as well as yourself, or you are a hypocrite.

As I said, if you are going to dish it out, then you best be able to take it.

This has nothing to do with "sincere apologies". Those are separate issues.

manufan10
11-14-2014, 02:04 PM
If you're honest you will see it began on post #2.

Are you?

He called out Chump and Blake too, so it's not like your Krew was singled out.

mrsmaalox
11-14-2014, 02:07 PM
So then you admit that you can't handle being kidded, trolled, laughed at, ribbed, and ridiculed?

If so, then either you are taking everything on this forum too seriously as well as yourself, or you are a hypocrite.

As I said, if you are going to dish it out, then you best be able to take it.

This has nothing to do with "sincere apologies". Those are separate issues.

Of course I can handle it that's why I've been here 10 years without feeling the need to launch a war on anyone :lol If you think you and your krew are the only ones here who have ever kidded, trolled, laughed at, ribbed and ridiculed anyone here you are pretty silly. The proof in who is taking this place seriously and can't take what they dish are the ones who launch a war, threaten to burn the place to the ground, taking legal action and devote the better part of a year photoshopping and lol'ing in an attempt to get back at one person who did those exact things you just listed.

gameFACE
11-14-2014, 03:05 PM
I don't really know too much about it or care to but the whole thing is worse than serious OCD. Or a bunco game where all the old ladies got into a toss with each other. Some of the first few photoshops were funny even though I thought it was the actor David Paymer. But after a while I wondered how that guy produced so many with a straight jacket on.

xmas1997
11-14-2014, 03:13 PM
He called out Chump and Blake too, so it's not like your Krew was singled out.

I never said anything about me or anyone else, nor do I have a crew to be concerned about on here.

I defend those who I consider to have been wronged and I play no favorites, and never have.

That is stupid to do on a silly message board IMHO.

If I have come out on the side of one person more often than over another it is because I believed they were right more often than the other was.

Blake
11-14-2014, 03:16 PM
I defend those who I consider to have been wronged and I play no favorites, and never have.

:lol why are you lying?

xmas1997
11-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Of course I can handle it that's why I've been here 10 years without feeling the need to launch a war on anyone :lol If you think you and your krew are the only ones here who have ever kidded, trolled, laughed at, ribbed and ridiculed anyone here you are pretty silly. The proof in who is taking this place seriously and can't take what they dish are the ones who launch a war, threaten to burn the place to the ground, taking legal action and devote the better part of a year photoshopping and lol'ing in an attempt to get back at one person who did those exact things you just listed.

That is not proof, especially on a silly message board in a forum dominated by trolling, that is merely opinion, and a very biased one at that.

I think you need to be pretty resilient at being able to step outside the box to see things on here from another person's point of view, from a different perspective, to see the creativity when not shrouded behind homophobic slurs and invectives.

Most of this is harmless fun, maybe harsh and offensive many times, but still harmless fun.

xmas1997
11-14-2014, 03:21 PM
:lol why are you lying?

You tell me why you lie on here all of the time first, and then maybe I'll clue you into when I am and when I am not.

:lmao

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Fucking hell, man.

The Reckoning
11-14-2014, 04:54 PM
i really hate all of you

xmas1997
11-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Fucking hell, man.

What?

It is ok for him to troll me, but it isn't ok for me to respond back and troll him in return?

This is sounding like you have a double standard here.

mouse
11-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Why cant this subforum get back to what it was before? .

Link to your contributions to this forum.

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 05:11 PM
What?

It is ok for him to troll me, but it isn't ok for me to respond back and troll him in return?

This is sounding like you have a double standard here.

You are both equally guilty. This isn't trolling. It's just two dudes having the same argument over and over again. It's not interesting or amusing or entertaining for anyone else to read. One of you just needs to walk away. Take a break. Give it a couple of months, then start a new argument about something different. Let's just try it out... see what happens.

mouse
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Why cant this subforum get back to what it was before?

Replies like this after every posts docent help

They're all homos

mouse
11-14-2014, 05:14 PM
What in the fuck happened here tbh? It's sad...

If you have to ask then you hardly post in this forum.

Leetonidas
11-14-2014, 05:34 PM
:lol washed up has been shit troll talking about post quality

Chewbacca
11-14-2014, 05:39 PM

You took him too seriously and got offended when he trolled you back for you trolling him in the first place.

That is why what you are saying is completely hypocritical because according to your convoluted logic it is fine for you and others to troll and laugh at someone, but when they reply by trolling and laughing back at you, then it is offensive and not allowed.

You do the same things to me, but when I do it back at you, you get all upset about it.

If you dish it out, then you need to be a good sport about it and be able to take it when it is dished back out to you!

No big deal either way, everyone, including you and I and SBM and etc., troll on here.

Blake
11-14-2014, 05:42 PM
You are both equally guilty. This isn't trolling. It's just two dudes having the same argument over and over again. It's not interesting or amusing or entertaining for anyone else to read. One of you just needs to walk away. Take a break. Give it a couple of months, then start a new argument about something different. Let's just try it out... see what happens.

says dude that's gone his fair share of rounds with the old man krew.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-14-2014, 06:19 PM

It's not about contributions. It's about taking a shit on the forum. We used to talk about random thoughts, guitar solos, TV shows, movies, and conspiracy theories. Now there are 5 accounts that go back and forth with the same "they started it" bullshit thread after thread, page after page.

It's straight hillbilly Hatfield vs McCoy stupidity.

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 06:23 PM

Come on, man. It's not even comparable. That's ridiculous.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-14-2014, 06:24 PM

You start threads calling them out by name and profession. You are no different than they are. Ohm telling them to fuck off is not remotely the same.

Blake
11-14-2014, 06:26 PM
Come on, man. It's not even comparable. That's ridiculous.

I've posted at them more than you, but what's the line you're drawing to place guilt here? 100 extra posts? 1000?

Blake
11-14-2014, 06:27 PM
You start threads calling them out by name and profession.

Wut

Maybe in the middle of the thread somewhere.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Wut

Maybe in the middle of the thread somewhere.

www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240651

silverblk mystix
11-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Excuse me, I must've got lost...

Would any of you ladies crying into your hankies take a second and direct me to the trolltalk forum?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

"we trolled - it was fun -but then -

they trolled back - it sucks - the place is ruined!"

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

ChumpDumper
11-14-2014, 06:33 PM
The old man meltdown litigation krew did take trolling to its logical extreme.

Others simply had more discretion and self-control.

silverblk mystix
11-14-2014, 06:38 PM
I am back to lying again and still trying to act as if the ratcoon wasn't really me - but it was , is and will always be and I know it. I am also not man enough to finally prove it once and for all so I will just hope that stupid people believe it wasn't me. I hope....I hope...I will keep spinning....

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 06:39 PM
I've posted at them more than you, but what's the line you're drawing to place guilt here? 100 extra posts? 1000?

It's weird that I have to explain this, but... It's the same argument, constantly, in multiple threads. I really wouldn't mind at all if it was just one thread that I could avoid, but half of the threads here devolve into page after page of chump/xmas argument that never goes anywhere, never is going anywhere and has long lost any value.

silverblk mystix
11-14-2014, 06:43 PM

If this truth bomb didn't /thread -

you guys really don't care for the obvious truth.

ChumpDumper
11-14-2014, 06:45 PM
SBM can't stop his shtick.

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 06:46 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am actually pretty impressed, from an endurance standpoint, with Chump. I can only go toe to toe with xmas formaybe a page tops before I want to shoot myself in the head.

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 06:49 PM
you guys really don't care for the obvious truth.

Yes. That is correct. Nobody gives a shit. Why would they?

Blake
11-14-2014, 06:58 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am actually pretty impressed, from an endurance standpoint, with Chump. I can only go toe to toe with xmas formaybe a page tops before I want to shoot myself in the head.

at times, I really try to help the guy out.

I think I've 99% given up on that though. Just gonna lolsmh.

Blake
11-14-2014, 06:59 PM
It's weird that I have to explain this, but... It's the same argument, constantly, in multiple threads. I really wouldn't mind at all if it was just one thread that I could avoid, but half of the threads here devolve into page after page of chump/xmas argument that never goes anywhere, never is going anywhere and has long lost any value.

what argument? what's it got to do with me?

Blake
11-14-2014, 07:05 PM
www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240651

That was just poking fun at sbm for calling atheists stupid.

If you want to equate that with hundreds of lame photoshops mixed with thousands of emoticons and then bumped ad nauseum, it's your prerogative, but we'll have to disagree.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-14-2014, 07:09 PM
That was just poking fun at sbm for calling atheists stupid.

If you want to equate that with hundreds of lame photoshops mixed with thousands of emoticons and then bumped ad nauseum, it's your prerogative, but we'll have to disagree.

JFC. You play the same game they do and just because you do not do it to the same degree does not make it okay.

One day people on this forum will understand the notion of mutual exclusivity and not use shitty dissembling tactics. You called him out by profession by starting a thread and poked fun at him all at the same time.

Blake
11-14-2014, 07:13 PM
JFC. You play the same game they do and just because you do not do it to the same degree does not make it okay.

One day people on this forum will understand the notion of mutual exclusivity and not use shitty dissembling tactics. You called him out by profession by starting a thread and poked fun at him all at the same time.

There isn't anything wrong with the game I play, imo. I think you've played it too, only you haven't started a thread or two. Just a matter of moral taste.

The game that sbm and SA210/Chewbacca have been playing have left them open for lawsuits.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-14-2014, 07:16 PM
There isn't anything wrong with the game I play. Just a matter of moral taste.

The game that sbm and SA210/Chewbacca have been playing have left them open for lawsuits.

This has just as much veracity as xmas's "I'm not trolling, they are" schtick.

You made that thread and another calling xmas out on a day when the forum was slow. You get off to that shit for some pathetic reason. I know I am not going to convince you but you are definitely part of the problem that people not in your troll circle jerk complain about.

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 07:18 PM
what argument? what's it got to do with me?

I'm confused. I didn't mention you. I've been talking about Chump and Hobart this whole time.

mouse
11-14-2014, 07:58 PM
It's not about contributions. It's about taking a shit on the forum. .

My comment was directed at someone who was complaining .

That's like a radio disc jockey who refuses to play any records but complains about the crap on the radio .

Blake
11-14-2014, 09:19 PM
This has just as much veracity as xmas's "I'm not trolling, they are" schtick.

You made that thread and another calling xmas out on a day when the forum was slow. You get off to that shit for some pathetic reason. I know I am not going to convince you but you are definitely part of the problem that people not in your troll circle jerk complain about.

Well no, because when potential legal issues arise, shit gets serious and needs to go.

I make like one thread in the club at worst once a month. Sometimes it's stupid, but it's legally harmless.

but perception is gonna be whatever you want it to be.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Well no, because when potential legal issues arise, shit gets serious and needs to go.

I make like one thread in the club at worst once a month. Sometimes it's stupid, but it's legally harmless.

but perception is gonna be whatever you want it to be.

So let's be clear. You don't think that you contribute and help sustain the back and forth between you and sbm/xmas/sa210? You do not hold any responsibility for the state of the board this past year?

Blake
11-14-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm confused. I didn't mention you. I've been talking about Chump and Hobart this whole time.

globart was talking about me I thought. I got it now.

Blake
11-14-2014, 09:36 PM
So let's be clear. You don't think that you contribute and help sustain the back and forth between you and sbm/xmas/sa210? You do not hold any responsibility for the state of the board this past year?

You're under the assumption I think the board is in a shitty state.

The only major problem I have is seeing the site owners possibly get involved in potential lawsuits that would shut the place down.

The only minor problem is seeing the same duplicate threads pop up on a daily basis where we have 4 chumpdumper Photoshop threads at the top.

other than that, what's there to seriously complain about?

Someone says something stupid.
I point out it's stupid, give reasons why.
That someone gets all pissed off because I'm calling them out.
I lol at the thin skin
war is declared by those someones.
I continue to lol.

Same thing I've done for 8 years here now. Nothing new. Just different people.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-14-2014, 09:41 PM
You're under the assumption I think the board is in a shitty state.

The only major problem I have is seeing the site owners possibly get involved in potential lawsuits that would shut the place down.

The only minor problem is seeing the same duplicate threads pop up on a daily basis where we have 4 chumpdumper Photoshop threads at the top.

other than that, what's there to seriously complain about?

Someone says something stupid.
I point out it's stupid, give reasons why.
That someone gets all pissed off because I'm calling them out.
I lol at the thin skin
war is declared by those someones.
I continue to lol.

Same thing I've done for 8 years here now. Nothing new. Just different people.

Sorry but not like this it hasn't. But thanks for pointing out how you are part of the problem and should be treated as such.

DJR210
11-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Blake, let's call a spade a spade. You are one of the biggest reasons xmas1997 and his faggy click even post here

Blake
11-14-2014, 09:48 PM
Sorry but not like this it hasn't. But thanks for pointing out how you are part of the problem and should be treated as such.

your idea of forum problems are different than mine.

I guess if you owned the site you could actually fix what you think are problems.

Damn shame. :depressed:

Blake
11-14-2014, 09:50 PM
Blake, let's call a spade a spade. You are one of the biggest reasons xmas1997 and his faggy click even post here

Ok.

Thin skin idiots are gonna do what they do

DJR210
11-14-2014, 09:56 PM
Ok.

They are definitely thin skinned idiots, but it's shocking you haven't grown bored of baiting them

DeadlyDynasty
11-15-2014, 02:15 AM
If everybody was more like me we wouldn't have these problems

bigzak25
11-15-2014, 04:01 AM
Agreed dd. Your an asshole, but your my type of asshole.

mouse
11-15-2014, 05:36 AM
your my type of asshole.

That's deep brah.

100%duncan
11-15-2014, 06:28 AM

Not being an idiot like you?

100%duncan
11-15-2014, 06:30 AM
As if on cue the thread turned out like everything else :lol

z0sa
11-15-2014, 06:34 AM
The realities of limited moderation. It is why this place can be so great, but that freedom is a double edged sword.

unleashbaynes
11-15-2014, 02:08 PM
there's a lot of things you dont get, OP. like pussy, and respect!

mouse
11-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Not being an idiot like you?

You whine about a forum taken over by douchbags then you join them by insulting anyone who replies to you.

The Irony.

vander
11-15-2014, 10:56 PM
what happened to the Star Wars that I used to know?

100%duncan
11-16-2014, 03:00 AM
You whine about a forum taken over by douchbags then you join them by insulting anyone who replies to you.

The Irony.

I didnt whine about douchbagery Im one of them myself. This forum wasnt put to shit by that but by stupid people.

And oh the resident unfunny troll talkin about quality. The irony.

mouse
11-16-2014, 03:23 AM
So how is the Club better with your participation?

mouse
11-16-2014, 03:26 AM

Have you tried Netflix?

100%duncan
11-16-2014, 06:18 AM
So how is the Club better with your participation?

Because I dont post stupid shit or try to fight with the same posters every fucking second? The ppsts in this thread are prime examples :lol Idk why you're suddenly acting like a fucking saint though. You should stick spamming lol spurs threads in the spurs forum tbh

mouse
11-16-2014, 06:31 AM
Your right about one thing, the more you read and the less you post the better for us all.

Aztecfan03
11-16-2014, 07:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJlbPXZEpRE

mouse
11-16-2014, 09:14 AM
. You should stick spamming lol spurs threads in the spurs forum tbh

Great advice. :tu

100%duncan
11-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Your right about one thing, the more you read and the less you post the better for us all.

:cry

mouse
11-16-2014, 11:27 AM
How can you call yourself 100%duncan if your only 1O% of a ST fan?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/trash12/JAY-JAM.gif

100%duncan
11-16-2014, 09:54 PM
How can you call yourself 100%duncan if your only 1O% of a ST fan?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/trash12/JAY-JAM.gif

Why not tag me for real though, replying last in a meaningless argument is well, meaningless. :lol

xmas1997
11-16-2014, 10:20 PM

I must commend both of you for speaking the truth on here and for some badly needed impartiality.

Even though I must agree that I am partly to blame, I am not proud of this fact and have on many occasions turned the other cheek.

One can only do this so often before one has to realize that he is a part of the problem, yet even when changed his part, if the others continue then it does no good.

At least I can admit it when I am wrong, my ego hasn't completely over powered me to the point that I cannot see the reality of the situation and be objective.

I applaud both of you for speaking what I consider to be the truth.

Unfortunately, I am not the one you need to convince as you can clearly see from the responses of blake and chump.

I finally came to the conclusion that what is going on now is merely status quo, so I joined in, since no one takes any of this seriously anyway, or do they after all?

xmas1997
11-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Ok.

They are definitely thin skinned idiots, but it's shocking you haven't grown bored of baiting them

More hypocrisy.

Calling "thin skinned idiots" people who decide to troll back those who troll them in the first place, and then you get all offended because you are trolled back?

So who is really thin skinned here?

Who is functioning under a double standard here?

Who can never admit when you are wrong here?

Who can never offer a civil apology when due?

And who starts it 99% of the time, but can't take it when it is thrown back at you?

Call a spade a spade and own up to your own BS and maybe you would see a better and different forum.

mouse
11-17-2014, 05:51 AM
there's a lot of things you dont get, OP. like pussy, and respect!

100%duncan
11-17-2014, 06:11 AM
:cry still aint quoting but hey at least i got the last word!!! :cry

DMC
11-17-2014, 09:04 AM
More hypocrisy.

Calling "thin skinned idiots" people who decide to troll back those who troll them in the first place, and then you get all offended because you are trolled back?

And who starts it 99% of the time, but can't take it when it is thrown back at you?

Call a spade a spade and own up to your own BS and maybe you would see a better and different forum.

Goddamn you old fuckers whine like women. You must be a blast to hang out with.

Wild Cobra
11-17-2014, 09:16 AM

Nobody polices the losers.

These few trolls should be kicked out.

Blake
11-17-2014, 09:20 AM
More hypocrisy.

Thin skin post

Blake
11-17-2014, 09:22 AM
Nobody polices the losers.

These few trolls should be kicked out.

you could triangulate their coordinates and tell them to their face

Wild Cobra
11-17-2014, 09:26 AM
you could triangulate their coordinates and tell them to their face

Don't tempt me.

My 22-250 is calling out.

unleashbaynes
11-17-2014, 10:24 AM
yeah these dudes make WC seem like an entertaining poster. at least he has a personality and isnt the bad kind of autistic.