PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard Vs Boris Diaw

apalisoc_9
11-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Who has been the more impressive player in terms of upping their game in the playoffs..

kawhi significantly raises his stats and overall game come playoff time and the same can be said about Boris.

kawhi is the better playoff performer overall and obviously now the best Spurs player, but I'd probably pick Boris mainly because he stinks in the regular season but does a complete 180 in the playoff..

From bad to great..Boris

From Good to Legendary kawhi...

KL2
11-14-2014, 03:39 PM
As long as they turn it up in the playoffs it's all good, Leonard's defense is invaluable, without him they don't get out of the 1st round. Especially now that he's improved, best Spur on the roster.

spurs1990
11-14-2014, 03:41 PM
The caricature is not self-aware.

apalisoc_9
11-14-2014, 03:45 PM
As long as they turn it up in the playoffs it's all good, Leonard's defense is invaluable, without him they don't get out of the 1st round. Especially now that he's improved, best Spur on the roster.

I agree but just for discussions sake, who do you think changes more in terms of play in the playoffs?

I'm a huge kawhi fan because he just turns to good to legendary come playoff time but I think the same can be said about bobo.

mkurts
11-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Another quality Kawhi thread, joining that of a thousand others