PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: I give up, I am coming down stairs

Slutter McGee
11-14-2014, 09:55 PM
I can't deal with another stupid fucking take... pretending shit is serious because it is upstairs. At least you fucktards are honest with your absolute stupidity and your bullshit trolling.

This GNSF is coming downstairs. And fuck Boo and his liberal shit in politics. And fuck all those people who pretend they are black in the Club. As stupid as you fucking idiots are, you aren't going to blame Brown for losing sixers games like upstairs

Slutter McGee

Venti Quattro
11-14-2014, 09:57 PM
You got fed up with glazed takes from Horse? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
11-14-2014, 10:02 PM
lol slutter mgee what happen clown?

AlexJones
11-14-2014, 10:02 PM
I can't deal with another stupid fucking take... pretending shit is serious because it is upstairs. At least you fucktards are honest with your absolute stupidity and your bullshit trolling.

This GNSF is coming downstairs. And fuck Boo and his liberal shit in politics. And fuck all those people who pretend they are black in the Club. As stupid as you fucking idiots are, you aren't going to blame Brown for losing sixers games like upstairs

Slutter McGee

Get the fuck back upstairs and like it.

Splits
11-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Sixers are beating the Rockets, tbh

jeebus
11-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Shoulda just started off downstairs. That's what I did because I lurked here for a bit before registering and posting. Now I only go upstairs to make fun of errors and bump that faggot temple of his with "uh huh!"

Kool Bob Love
11-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Great, we need more women down here OP.

Slutter McGee
11-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Get the fuck back upstairs and like it.

Oh go suck Ron Paul's cock you stupid asshole.

benefactor
11-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Sup Spook Bob. Did the Jungle Bunny Hop Club close early this evening?