PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: People Kobe can't score on

pookenstein
11-15-2014, 04:16 AM
Let's make that a running thread. Tonight we have...
- D. Green
- K. Leonard
- T. Duncan
- M. Ginobili

I'm not sure if we can add C. Joseph to that list, since Bryant scored his lone FG against Corey. Then again, he was 1-4 against him? Help me out guys, does the CoJo qualify?

Malik Hairston
11-15-2014, 04:58 AM
Well, technically, he did score against Cory:lol..Cojo held his own, though, considering there's a 5 inch disparity in height..

Danny felt bad for him, though, with that pity foul for 3 FTAs from 60 feet out:lol..

AussieFanKurt
11-15-2014, 05:00 AM
1-4 vs. a guy who last year was a back-up to a back-up... :lol

Thread
11-15-2014, 08:14 PM
And the vast lion's share of the others could stump him as well if they weren't so ******ish. But, "they're" in bed with "Kobe." Throw him a bone in his time of need, either thru professional neglect, or, just doin' a niqqer a solid. Pop? No. He won't do that. Just the exact opposite. He's see that smart ass Kobe in the dirt, remembers when he was under the Laker boot and sends out his people with orders:"Don't let him breathe."

Hope the charter crashes over the Alamo, ya motherfuckers.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 08:16 PM
And the vast lion's share of the others could stump him as well if they weren't so ******ish. But, "they're" in bed with "Kobe." Throw him a bone in his time of need, either thru professional neglect, or, just doin' a niqqer a solid. Pop? No. He won't do that. Just the exact opposite. He's see that smart ass Kobe in the dirt, remembers when he was under the Laker boot and sends out his people with orders:"Don't let him breathe."

you think other teams should play nice just because the fuck is done? nope. he's gettin 48.5, and the bitch is gna have to earn it if he's on the floor

Clipper Nation

Dale with the out-of-retirement meltdown. Must have sucked seeing Kirby lodge that 1-14 up your anus.

tee, hee.

DMX7

lol, wut?

11-15-2014, 08:17 PM

:lol

Clipper Nation
11-15-2014, 08:17 PM
Let's make that a running thread. Tonight we have...
- D. Green
- K. Leonard
- T. Duncan
- M. Ginobili

Kate Faber

11-15-2014, 08:18 PM
lol, wut?
He's basically saying other teams go easy on him, but not the Spurs. We went in dry.

Thread
11-15-2014, 08:20 PM
Dale with the out-of-retirement meltdown. Must have sucked seeing Kirby lodge that 1-14 up your anus.

tee, hee.

Like I said anybody can do it, just have to have the hatred, the edge, the professionalism to do it. Pop has all of those traits, +.

Clipper Nation
11-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Like I said anybody can do it, just have to have the hatred, the edge, the professionalism to do it. Pop has all of those traits, +.
Pop wasn't the one laying those bricks. That was all Kirbs, shitbag dragging behind him.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 08:22 PM
Pop wasn't the one laying those bricks. That was all Kirbs, shitbag dragging behind him.
he had a virus. probably passed on by magic

Thread
11-15-2014, 08:23 PM
you think other teams should play nice just because the fuck is done? nope. he's gettin 48.5, and the bitch is gna have to earn it if he's on the floor

Never said such.

He'll have to earn against 'you" and the likes of you. But, there is more of "them" than "you." Lots more.

Thread
11-15-2014, 08:24 PM

As usual you portend ignorance. Ya fuck.

ElNono
11-15-2014, 08:26 PM
"How's the shit sandwich, honey?"

- Katheryn Robinson, Bag Halfway Full

11-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Kate Faberu underrated post

midnightpulp
11-15-2014, 08:34 PM

That's 1-8 and 1-14 talking.

Welcome back, though. We've missed ya.

UZER
11-15-2014, 08:36 PM

"You...who are without mercy... now plead for it?"

- Optimus Prime, 1986

Kobe stepped on throats along the way. Now it's time to pay the piper.

Thread
11-15-2014, 08:38 PM

(1-14) for sure. Pop targeted him out of, God forbid, rank professionalism mixed with a healthy measure of pure hatred, and boundless payback. That's caused by the (white) in him. "We" do that.

Thread
11-15-2014, 08:40 PM
"You...who are without mercy... now plead for it?"

- Optimus Prime, 1986

Kobe stepped on throats along the way. Now it's time to pay the piper.

Just gotta hope it's a lone piper. I'm watching the 25-5-5 and you guys green with jealousy over it. ha, ha.

HI-FI
11-15-2014, 08:40 PM

:lol

UZER
11-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Just gotta hope it's a lone piper. I'm watching the 25-5-5 and you guys green with jealousy over it. ha, ha.

:lol end of your rope old man.

But do ya thang homie....do ya thang.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 08:45 PM

basically you're suggesting he should be given a handicap, but 48.5 says otherwise

Thread
11-15-2014, 08:57 PM
basically you're suggesting he should be given a handicap, but 48.5 says otherwise

Never said such. Christ, you're thick. He's being given a handicap, cept by Pop. Kobe is calling in his markers, Hell, most he doesn't have to call in. "They're" too busy cashing their checks and spending their loot to care about him getting his 25-5-5. The only ones who care live close to your ass.

& if you gave a shit about the shooting % you'd a ferreted out Hondo the past 40 years. No, what gripes you is the 25-5-5. And you're each a chickenshit, motherfucker to deny such.

Now,

Crawl, motherfucker(s), crawl.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Never said such. Christ, you're thick. He's being given a handicap, cept by Pop. Kobe is calling in his markers, Hell, most he doesn't have to call in. "They're" too busy cashing their checks and spending their loot to care about him getting his 25-5-5. The only ones who care live close to your ass.

& if you gave a shit about the shooting % you'd a ferreted out Hondo the past 40 years. No, what gripes you is the 25-5-5. And you're each a chickenshit, motherfucker to deny such.

Now,

Crawl, motherfucker(s), crawl.
25-5-5 doesn't mean shit even if he gets it.

there are only 2 things that matter, and that ain't one of em bub

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:02 PM
25-5-5 doesn't mean shit even if he gets it.

So says the chickenshit motherfucker.

djohn2oo8
11-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Kate Faber

This should have been the 1st reply :lol

Clipper Nation
11-15-2014, 09:05 PM
He's being given a handicap, cept by Pop.

So the rest of the league is taking it easy on him, yet he's STILL bricking up a storm, playing atrocious basketball and losing.

That settles it:::Kirby is the sole owner, the sole proprietor. The shitbag is his & his alone, daddy-O, & that's just how it's gonna be.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 09:05 PM
So says the chickenshit motherfucker.
you are the one who coined the "there are only 2 things that matter" phrase. i'm just hitting the play button

Raven
11-15-2014, 09:09 PM

damn i did not understand a word you just said :lol

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 09:17 PM
damn i did not understand a word you just said :lol
he's whining because Pop did't go easy on the 48.5 million dollar man

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:20 PM
he's whining because Pop did't go easy on the 48.5 million dollar man

No. I ain't whining. Just stating what the fuck happened. Christ, you guys have the stretch of a inch. Motherfuckers.

FkLA
11-15-2014, 09:54 PM
He's the type of psychopath thats gonna go out kicking and screaming, still trying to play like he's 25 years old. The funny thing is that he's a reluctant passer but he's not a bad one...if he didn't care so much about getting his points he could probably still be a decent player. Not complaining though, watching him shoot 7% was beautiful.

Splits
11-15-2014, 09:55 PM

No we haven't

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:58 PM
He's the type of psychopath thats gonna go out kicking and screaming, still trying to play like he's 25 years old. The funny thing is that he's a reluctant passer but he's not a bad one...if he didn't care so much about getting his points he could probably still be a decent player. Not complaining though, watching him shoot 7% was beautiful.

We don't want to win. Fuck, you know that. A blind man can see it. And Media admits it, "you" admit it,,,but, your admittance doesn't preclude you from then turning right the fuck around and indicting him. And it's the 25-5-5 that drives ya's.

Chickenshits and fakers that what ya's are.

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:59 PM
No we haven't

Please. Without me you'd still be Splitman. I made you who you are. Me.

Clipper Nation
11-15-2014, 09:59 PM
We don't want to win.

Kirby certainly doesn't want to win, hence the 48.5.

Splits
11-15-2014, 10:00 PM
4evah motherfucker.

FkLA
11-15-2014, 10:04 PM
We don't want to win. Fuck, you know that. A blind man can see it. And Media admits it, "you" admit it,,,but, your admittance doesn't preclude you from then turning right the fuck around and indicting him. And it's the 25-5-5 that drives ya's.

Chickenshits and fakers that what ya's are.

Nah. I ain't expecting him to get 6 with this squad or anything like that, Cubby. His individual play is enough material. I mean 1/14 and 36% for the season? Come on. :lol

The fact that his shitastic play is the reason you are 1-8 is just the cherry on top tbh.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:09 PM
4evah motherfucker.

Then don't cast me down, motherfucker.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Nah. I ain't expecting him to get 6 with this squad or anything like that, Cubby. His individual play is enough material. I mean 1/14 and 36% for the season? Come on. :lol

The fact that his shitastic play is the reason you are 1-8 is just the cherry on top tbh.

He's getting what he wants. We're getting what we want.

The 25-5-5 pisses you guys off.

AlexJones
11-15-2014, 10:15 PM

What are your thoughts on his 36%, 18 PER, -0.004 WS/48?

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:17 PM
What are your thoughts on his 36%, 18 PER, -0.004 WS/48?

I'm happy for Kobe.

AlexJones
11-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Literally laughed out loud

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Literally laughed out loud

That due to the fact that you're sitting on a 14-incher.

FkLA
11-15-2014, 10:25 PM

Not at all. If anything it's just confirming how overrated his chucking is. When he hasn't had the MDE or MVPau he's been exposed as just another AI, Tmac or VC. Good players, maybe even HOFers but not in the class of all-time greats like Timothy Duncan.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:27 PM
Not at all. If anything it's just confirming how overrated his chucking is. When he hasn't had the MDE or MVPau he's been exposed as just another AI, Tmac or VC. Good players, maybe even HOFers but not in the class of all-time greats like Timothy Duncan.

And if you'd a put that kinda effort in two Junes ago you'd be even.

unforeseen
11-15-2014, 10:40 PM
As long as Kirby doesn't ring

benefactor
11-15-2014, 10:42 PM
And if you'd a put that kinda effort in two Junes ago you'd be even.
Evening Dale. How's Arizona tonight?

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:58 PM
Evening Dale. How's Arizona tonight?

Bene!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:59 PM
As long as Kirby doesn't ring

You know I made that up for Duncan. You've nary right to utilize it for my guy. That's weak. It's chickenshit. I never do that to you guys.

unforeseen
11-15-2014, 11:51 PM
You know I made that up for Duncan. You've nary right to utilize it for my guy. That's weak. It's chickenshit. I never do that to you guys.

You lost it when Duncan rang.

Thread
11-16-2014, 12:29 AM
You lost it when Duncan rang.

Which one, last June, or, the June before? tee, hee.

Splits
11-16-2014, 01:56 AM
Which one, last June, or, the June before? tee, hee.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/157ea55bcb49f58903633c13dd46867c/tumblr_n7a7veAp2l1ru2hx7o1_400.gif

DMC
11-16-2014, 02:36 AM

And you respect that, you'd not have it any other way. Phil wouldn't cut anyone slack either, in his day. Slack is for pussies.

Thread
11-16-2014, 05:24 AM
And you respect that, you'd not have it any other way. Phil wouldn't cut anyone slack either, in his day. Slack is for pussies.

I cite that. I'm the only one. You bird brains have been running to & fro over it, but, didn't know what had occurred and why.

Just thank Christ I've returned.

midnightpulp
11-16-2014, 05:37 AM
I cite that. I'm the only one. You bird brains have been running to & fro over it, but, didn't know what had occurred and why.

Just thank Christ I've returned.

And soon, so will Swaggy P.

Swaggy P!...Lmao