PDA

View Full Version : My Streak Of Different Girls Per Day Stopped At 7 In 6 Due To Explosive Diarrhea

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2014, 08:17 AM
Even though it was stopped it still is a personal best....not just sex per day but with different girls. Lakers lost and so did my bowels. :lol

I had another good evening planned and wanted to keep the streak alive....I think it was the bad guacamole, cheese whiz, nyquil and tequila. It was bad yall...I told "Becky" to come by at 11:00 pm last night but at about 10:15 my stomach started rumbling...I thought I'd be ok but fuck naw...man that shit hit me and had me running for the toilet. I sat there for 10 min listening to the stomach rumbling but the shit wouldn't come out...and my legs started to go numb from sitting on the shitter for so long....then after about 15 min in I started shitting tons of liquid outta my ass...sounded like jet streams. After sitting there for 30 min shitting a 10 second jet stream every 5 min...I felt like I would live...I wiped my ass got up and breathed a sigh of relief....it was getting close for "Becky" to arrive so I headed for the shower....it was 10:45 or so I think....then before I could get in that shit hit me again...and I went running back in....I didn't have my cell phone so I'm sitting there shitting away hoping this bitch is late but naw she rang the door bell at 11:00pm on the DOT...I knew there would be no fucking for me this night..she kept ringing the bell..I get off the toilet trying to figure out what to tell her...I grab a can of febreeze and I'm spraying as I head to the door hoping to kill any lingering foul order...I crack the door and peep my head out...and I tell her: " baby we gotta do this another time I'm not feeling well" she was like WTF let me in...I told her no I can't I'm really sick...after ribbing me for lying she finally accepted that I was feeling bad and let me off the hook....what a personally awful and embarrassing night....:ihit

DMC
11-16-2014, 02:47 AM
Stop letting guys cum in your asshole, faggot.

AussieFanKurt
11-16-2014, 02:53 AM
Didn't happen since you're boasting to randoms on a forum

2/5 troll

lebomb
11-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Even though it was stopped it still is a personal best....not just sex per day but with different girls. Lakers lost and so did my bowels. :lol

I had another good evening planned and wanted to keep the streak alive....I think it was the bad guacamole, cheese whiz, nyquil and tequila. It was bad yall...I told "Becky" to come by at 11:00 pm last night but at about 10:15 my stomach started rumbling...I thought I'd be ok but fuck naw...man that shit hit me and had me running for the toilet. I sat there for 10 min listening to the stomach rumbling but the shit wouldn't come out...and my legs started to go numb from sitting on the shitter for so long....then after about 15 min in I started shitting tons of liquid outta my ass...sounded like jet streams. After sitting there for 30 min shitting a 10 second jet stream every 5 min...I felt like I would live...I wiped my ass got up and breathed a sigh of relief....it was getting close for "Becky" to arrive so I headed for the shower....it was 10:45 or so I think....then before I could get in that shit hit me again...and I went running back in....I didn't have my cell phone so I'm sitting there shitting away hoping this bitch is late but naw she rang the door bell at 11:00pm on the DOT...I knew there would be no fucking for me this night..she kept ringing the bell..I get off the toilet trying to figure out what to tell her...I grab a can of febreeze and I'm spraying as I head to the door hoping to kill any lingering foul order...I crack the door and peep my head out...and I tell her: " baby we gotta do this another time I'm not feeling well" she was like WTF let me in...I told her no I can't I'm really sick...after ribbing me for lying she finally accepted that I was feeling bad and let me off the hook....what a personally awful and embarrassing night....:ihit

:lmao

Imagine end of times like explosive diarrhea and you live with your fiance'. You have nowhere to run or hide. Sooooo, I just play it up like Im dying on the pot. I scream, "ohhhh, gat dayum, Uhhhh, My axe!!!" Its funny as hell when you roll out the John and your girl is like :wtf