PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Duncan going out a winner,,, Kobrick scrabbling for scraps,,,,

HemisfairArena
11-15-2014, 09:17 PM
as their careers come to a close. We all knew Duncan was the best of his generation but karma felt compelled to deal the death blow to Kobrick's legacy by making him a laughingstock of the NBA. Sad,,,but true.

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Duncan still is light one because he let his wife hamstring him.

Clipper Nation
11-15-2014, 09:25 PM

& Kirby's light 2.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Duncan throwing Amy out was the best thing that happened to his career. hadn't made the finals since 07... threw her out, and hasn't missed the finals since

unleashbaynes
11-15-2014, 09:28 PM

:cry rings are all that matters :cry
:cry until Duncan ties the count. Then we use qualifiers. Even though every qualifier is already in Duncan's favor. :cry

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:46 PM
Duncan throwing Amy out was the best thing that happened to his career. hadn't made the finals since 07... threw her out, and hasn't missed the finals since

Can only be true if Duncan had not let Battier take his cookie & his 5th. You're short one, daddy-O.

& now we find out that Pop was in deep depression over 6. Oh, yeah, once Pop got 5 and broke California ass the TnT crew spilled the beans last week. "Bags under his eyes, morose, walking around like he lost his best friend."

He's okay now though. Light 1, yes, but, right as the mail.

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:47 PM
:cry rings are all that matters :cry
:cry until Duncan ties the count. Then we use qualifiers. Even though every qualifier is already in Duncan's favor. :cry

"Who is this that speaks to me as if I care?" You want to go out the castle window 8 stories up, motherfucker?

Kool Bob Love
11-15-2014, 09:49 PM
"Who is this that speaks to me as if I care?" You want to go out the castle window 8 stories up, motherfucker?

You soft. Try me.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Can only be true if Duncan had not let Battier take his cookie & his 5th. You're short one, daddy-O.

& now we find out that Pop was in deep depression over 6. Oh, yeah, once Pop got 5 and broke California ass the TnT crew spilled the beans last week. "Bags under his eyes, morose, walking around like he lost his best friend."

He's okay now though. Light 1, yes, but, right as the mail.
i'm sure 6 hit them all hard. they're human, cub. but coming back and winning 5 helps a lot. Duncan said so himself, that 6 was devastating but 5 "made it ok"

Thread
11-15-2014, 09:52 PM
i'm sure 6 hit them all hard. they're human, cub. but coming back and winning 5 helps a lot. Duncan said so himself, that 6 was devastating but 5 "made it ok"

And that's weak of Duncan. He comes so fuckin' close there to acting like somebody, then sells out with "made it ok." They're separate. They cannot be equated. Only a pussies would do it. 6 is 6. 5 is 5.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 09:53 PM
And that's weak of Duncan. He comes so fuckin' close there to acting like somebody, then sells out with "made it ok." They're separate. They cannot be equated. Only a pussies would do it. 6 is 6. 5 is 5.
revenge and redemption exist

Splits
11-15-2014, 09:54 PM
fuck

HemisfairArena
11-15-2014, 09:59 PM

And 1-14 is 1-14,,,,cmon, Dale,,,Kobricks legacy is done. Duncan still doing damage,,,

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:00 PM
revenge and redemption exist

But, 6 cannot be redeemed. It's gone. It belongs to Miami. You can't get it back.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:01 PM
And 1-14 is 1-14,,,,cmon, Dale,,,Kobricks legacy is done. Duncan still doing damage,,,

I don't do legacies. I leave that to the children and Bexar County idiots.

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 10:02 PM
But, 6 cannot be redeemed. It's gone. It belongs to Miami. You can't get it back.
true. well them call them the fucking avengers :lol

HemisfairArena
11-15-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't do legacies. I leave that to the children and Bexar County idiots.

Obviously,,,,Kobrick wrecking his legacy all by himself,,,,I mean,,,,got damn,,,what a fraud.

TDMVPDPOY
11-15-2014, 10:04 PM
lol parrot faggot talkin out of his ass again duncan missin 1

kobrick is missing 2, let alone half his rings are now own by his wife...

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:05 PM
true. well them call them the fucking avengers :lol

Sad though that Media didn't tell the truth of the fallout from 6 until this early season. Pop couldn't sleep all of the last season because of 6. Now we find out when it's safe, when he got 5. It's BS. It's pussy. Means nothing. And it could have meant everything if we'd of heard about it a year ago.

You have no soul.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:06 PM

Kobe never had one in the case and made to give it back. Duncan has. Christ, just suffer it. Big fuckin' deal.

Kool Bob Love
11-15-2014, 10:07 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

spurraider21
11-15-2014, 10:09 PM
Sad though that Media didn't tell the truth of the fallout from 6 until this early season. Pop couldn't sleep all of the last season because of 6. Now we find out when it's safe, when he got 5. It's BS. It's pussy. Means nothing. And it could have meant everything if we'd of heard about it a year ago.

You have no soul.
you kidding me? basically every spurs broadcast last season had some sort of replay of the Allen 3 :lol

HI-FI
11-15-2014, 10:13 PM

you know as soon as he's done with the league, the cute bean3r will not able to live in the same house as him all the time. then it's divorce time with Thread sucking off the cum remnants.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:14 PM
you kidding me? basically every spurs broadcast last season had some sort of replay of the Allen 3 :lol

I'm not talking that BS. I'm talking about the truth. Now two weeks into the season we finally find the truth after you gave what their faces a whippin'. Then Breen comes out with it. Who wants to hear that now? Some old fuck in PHoenix with a limp dick? That's about it. I about came out of the Lazy Boy on that tete-a-tete.

Means nothing now. I was embarrassed FOR you. It's shit now. Means nothing. Cited 9 months ago it's something real, something tragic, something at risk. It's real. Now? Fuck, it's over.

You poor fucks.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:14 PM
you know as soon as he's done with the league, the cute bean3r will not able to live in the same house as him all the time. then it's divorce time with Thread sucking off the cum remnants.

Don't tease Thread.

HI-FI
11-15-2014, 10:15 PM
:lol

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:16 PM

Just sneakin' suspicion but you'll have to drag him away, or, black list him. He's gonna bury that points mark to where nobody can get to it.

HI-FI
11-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Just sneakin' suspicion but you'll have to drag him away, or, black list him. He's gonna bury that points mark to where nobody can get to it.
nice new schtick.

it's possible too, since Lakerfans only care about Jim JonesKobe, so they don't mind watching this travesty. I don't know if we'll see a greater ballhog and compliant, bandwagoner fanbase in our lifetime.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:23 PM
nice new schtick.

it's possible too, since Lakerfans only care about Jim JonesKobe, so they don't mind watching this travesty. I don't know if we'll see a greater ballhog and compliant, bandwagoner fanbase in our lifetime.

"We're" constantly preached to that the only way to get good is to go all the way down. Now that we're doing that it's the worse thing on earth.

Kidd K
11-15-2014, 10:26 PM
Kobe never had one in the case and made to give it back. Duncan has. Christ, just suffer it. Big fuckin' deal.

Don't act like you don't thank God every night Duncan isn't 6/6. It's all you even have at this point. Think of how close you'd be to cutting your wrists if it turned out to be 6/6 and going for 7/7 instead of 5/6 going for 6/7.

HI-FI
11-15-2014, 10:27 PM
"We're" constantly preached to that the only way to get good is to go all the way down. Now that we're doing that it's the worse thing on earth.
no, Lakerfans have always said they were too good for rebuilding, they reload. Now you're doing it twice in a fucking row, with still no hope insight unless Silver uses the red phone to call Stern. it's just getting pathetic.

Thread
11-15-2014, 10:28 PM
no, Lakerfans have always said they were too good for rebuilding, they reload. Now you're doing it twice in a fucking row, with still no hope insight unless Silver uses the red phone to call Stern. it's just getting pathetic.

You survived 6. Anything is possible.

AlexJones
11-15-2014, 10:37 PM
You survived 6. Anything is possible.

Nice win over #1 Mississippi State today for your Crimson Tide, Dale.

elmanutres
11-15-2014, 11:45 PM
Hemi

100%duncan
11-16-2014, 05:06 AM
Glad to see my nigga Thread back :lmao

ambchang
11-16-2014, 12:01 PM
as their careers come to a close. We all knew Duncan was the best of his generation but karma felt compelled to deal the death blow to Kobrick's legacy by making him a laughingstock of the NBA. Sad,,,but true.

Untrue. Karma didn't do anything.

Kobe did it all by himself.

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2014, 12:11 PM

Look at how chickenshit they are. They want to act like it didnt happen. In fact, they're the only team to give one back.

100%duncan
11-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Look at how chickenshit they are. They want to act like it didnt happen. In fact, they're the only team to give one back.

Give me back my naruto series

Kool Bob Love
11-16-2014, 12:55 PM

Reminds me of your lol thread. Acting like it aint happen. Coming back with a new SN and team.

Chickenshit.

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Reminds me of your lol thread. Acting like it aint happen. Coming back with a new SN and team.

Chickenshit.

No pussy... you guys begged for my ban. Bunch of pussies you all are.

Thread
11-16-2014, 01:39 PM
^ Luva

Kool Bob Love
11-16-2014, 01:56 PM
No pussy... you guys begged for my ban. Bunch of pussies you all are.

Don't fucking lie. Lie to yourself but not us.

Kool Bob Love
11-16-2014, 01:56 PM
^ Luva

Go wash your face b.