:lmao Swagcopter
:lmao Aweburn losing to this scrub ass team

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/799/210/6_3210799.jpg

djohn2oo8
11-15-2014, 11:22 PM
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2367756/8ZltzFo.0.gif

DMX7
11-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Mizzou is 8-2 even though they play in a shitty division.

Pelicans78
Pathetic progress by Sumlin. This team has gotten worse each season.

Pelicans78
Bama is hoping Mizzou keeps winning.

benefactor
11-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Texas would rape them in a bowl.

Clipper Nation
11-16-2014, 02:45 AM
:lmao Aggy

:lol Thanks for the safety tandem, by the way... DSG and Miles are going to be beastly :tu

djohn2oo8
11-27-2014, 10:57 PM
:lmao

Silver&Black
11-27-2014, 11:28 PM
dumbjohn:

Which would you rather see happen each week? (You can only pick one)

1. UT Wins
2. Aggy losses

?????

djohn2oo8
11-27-2014, 11:36 PM
dumbjohn:

Which would you rather see happen each week? (You can only pick one)

1. UT Wins
2. Aggy losses

?????
Obviously a UT win, but this is a thread to laugh at Aggy

:lmao Winless conference games at home
:lmao SEC ready

Silver&Black
11-27-2014, 11:43 PM
Obviously a UT win

By your normal posting behavior....I don't think the answer is that "obvious".

Splits
11-27-2014, 11:54 PM
:lol #SunBeltReady

The Reckoning
11-28-2014, 12:30 AM
#swagcopter

FkLA
11-28-2014, 12:35 AM
#swagcopter

Texas by two scores imo. Time for redemption.

The Reckoning
11-28-2014, 12:42 AM
7-45 Western Kentucky

Silver&Black
11-28-2014, 12:54 AM
I did let out a LMAO Aggy when this happened:

flAZz8mEIOo

The Reckoning
11-28-2014, 07:32 PM
A&M implosion incoming

defensive coordinator fired

djohn2oo8
11-28-2014, 07:38 PM
A&M implosion incoming

defensive coordinator fired
The Scapegoat

pgardn
12-03-2014, 12:32 AM

flAZz8mEIOo

Safety made no effort to even take one step forward.
That was really bad, caught flat footed with no stable base.

All I can think of is UT tackling under Mack with Diaz.
Actually UT was worse than that.

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 01:06 AM
Safety made no effort to even take one step forward.
That was really bad, caught flat footed with no stable base.

All I can think of is UT tackling under Mack with Diaz.
Actually UT was worse than that.

Yeah pgardn....

That was pretty bad effort by the safety. I'm no physicist....but I'm pretty sure the laws of motion (and or momentum and inertia) pretty much guarantees that the safety is never going to make that tackle. A body in motion will continue to stay in motion......hell something like that.

Again...I'm no physicist. And btw....Fournette is a monster. That has something to do with it also.....

pgardn
12-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Yeah pgardn....

That was pretty bad effort by the safety. I'm no physicist....but I'm pretty sure the laws of motion (and or momentum and inertia) pretty much guarantees that the safety is never going to make that tackle. A body in motion will continue to stay in motion......hell something like that.

Again...I'm no physicist. And btw....Fournette is a monster. That has something to do with it also.....

He is a monster. And he got his CM and pads low.

This is exactly why you have to tackle correctly. It's lazy HS technique that might have worked for the AGgIe before on smaller people. Good HS coaches won't let their bigger guys get away with bad tackles just because they might work on inferior opponents.

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 01:21 AM
He is a monster. And he got his CM and pads low.

This is exactly why you have to tackle correctly. It's lazy HS technique that might have worked for the AGgIe before on smaller people. Good HS coaches won't let their bigger guys get away with bad tackles just because they might work on inferior opponents.

You think Fournette has a legitimate Heisman chance next year? I do.....if he can get something out of the passing game. I mean he's doing all this right now with a loaded box a lot of the time. LSU's passing game scares nobody this year....

pgardn
12-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Yeah pgardn....

The physics involved... I would not want to speak that to a kid. It's extended bodies, CM location, torque applied, and then add motion and some of the broad ideas you mentioned. The good form tackling taught by good coaches follows physical principles they may have no clue about. But they teach the right biomechanics. Trial and error through their own experience and good coaching clinics and mentors are obviously very helpful.

pgardn
12-03-2014, 01:38 AM
You think Fournette has a legitimate Heisman chance next year? I do.....if he can get something out of the passing game. I mean he's doing all this right now with a loaded box a lot of the time. LSU's passing game scares nobody this year....

Sure he does except he is not a QB.

Further than that, who knows... In the pros you gotta be able to block, catch, change directions quickly. Big guys with speed can get swallowed up in the pros, just destroyed because the LB's are so big and fast. Lacy for example has proved his worth this year. But long term... he's gonna get pounded. I'm partial to the LT, Jamaal Charles types.;Any down guys.

Emmitt Smith if you are a cowboy fan.

benefactor
12-03-2014, 07:17 AM

flAZz8mEIOo
:lol...shit...at least run at him. Don't just stand there and get trucked.

DesignatedT
12-03-2014, 09:43 AM
:lol Still a better record than Texas. :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 10:57 AM
:lol Still a better record than Texas. :lmao

Moving to the SEC, only to still be a doormat one game better than a rebuilding Texas while Aggy replacement contending for a national title

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRHxFLfCcAAg9ew.jpg:large

DesignatedT
12-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Still a better record than Texas :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Still a better record than Texas :lmao

lol Aggy doesn't mind being a doormat

DesignatedT
12-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Fans excited about the program, acting like they are some dominant team after going 6-6 :lmao

How the times have changed.

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 11:24 AM
:lol Aggy blowing their load after beating SC only to end up in familiar territory. How times haven't changed.

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 08:21 PM
dumbjohn still doesn't know shit about college football....how times haven't changed.

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 08:26 PM
dumbjohn still doesn't know shit about college football....how times haven't changed.
S&B with the 14 inch ESS EEE SEE pole up the ass when anyone shits on an ESS EE SEE team. How times haven't changed.

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 08:31 PM
S&B with the 14 inch ESS EEE SEE dildo up the ass when anyone shits on an ESS EE SEE team. How times haven't changed.

I would be mad at that post if it came from someone who actually knew something about college football.

Seriously, dumbjohn.....have you checked the Big 12 standings? UT is nowhere near the top....yet you talk shit about other teams like UT is somehow leading the conference. Your team is a doormat too......

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 08:32 PM
:lmao Overtime

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I would be mad at that post if it came from someone who actually knew something about college football.

Seriously, dumbjohn.....have you checked the Big 12 standings? UT is nowhere near the top....yet you talk shit about other teams like UT is somehow leading the conference. Your team is a doormat too......
:lol SEC Fans blowing each other after losing to other SEC teams. Do you need some kneepads?

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 08:40 PM
:lmao Overtime

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Actually the GOAT conference (Big 12) has three top 10 teams.

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Is Texas one of those top ten ranked teams?

The SEC has one top 1 ranked teams tbh.....

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Is Texas one of those top ten ranked teams?

The SEC has one top 1 ranked teams tbh.....

Doesn't matter. We claim wins as a conference for the sake of solidarity just like da ESS - EEE - C

djohn2oo8
12-03-2014, 08:46 PM
GOAT Conference

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 09:03 PM
GOAT Conference

How can the GOAT conference not even play a championship game?

dumbjohn....it's just beyond hilarious to me that you talk shit about a team (Aggy) when your team fucking sucks. I mean for god's sake kid...look in the mirror. UT is a joke. BYU came into your house, pulled your pants down, and gave you an Adrian Peterson-like spanking. If UT played in the SEC West how many divisional games do they win? 0? 1?

Also you bump the ROFL SEC defense thread....and your two best teams (TCU, Baylor) played a 61-58 game.....LMAO.

You're not an objective fan. You're just a dumbass who sees only what he wants to see. Talking to you about football is like talking football with a 8 year old girl. Actually the young girl might be more knowledgeable.

Splits
12-03-2014, 10:50 PM
How can the GOAT conference not even play a championship game?

You do realize that it's an NCAA mandate and not a conference decision, right? You also know the Big-12 has petitioned to allow for a conference championship game with 10 teams, right?

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/05/big-12-joins-acc-in-petition-against-ncaa-hoping-to-get-football-conference-championship-game-back.html/

Commissioner Bob Bowlsby confirmed that the Big 12 has joined with the ACC to petition the NCAA to deregulate rules governing conference champions and particularly football title games.

Current rules mandate that a conference must have 12 members to conduct a title game. Bowlsby said there are no plans for the 10-school Big 12 to resurrect its title game.

“In a period of significant deregulation, this one makes sense to deregulate, “Bowlsby said. “It doesn’t foretell any particular outcome for the Big 12. It does give us some options that weren’t available otherwise.

What am I thinking, of course you don't know these simple facts. You attend what would otherwise be considered a community college in the middle of racist Mississippi

DMX7
12-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Aggy badly wants Muschamp even after he took a giant dump all over college station. That's shameless.

The Reckoning
12-03-2014, 11:36 PM
lol mississippi state playing the same amount of playoff games as UT

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:01 AM

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/snooki-gets-punched-jersey-shore.gif

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 04:37 AM

Yeah....it sucks we were eliminated this past week when we lost to Ole Miss. When did UT lose their playoff chances? Ooooooh Yeah.....it was the first game of the season when BYU came into your house and skull-fucked you. Now I remember.....

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 04:38 AM
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/snooki-gets-punched-jersey-shore.gif

I wonder if Snooki knows which side to choose first in overtime?

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:40 AM
I wonder if Snooki knows which side to choose first in overtime?

She could probably tell how many teams the goat conference has In the top10

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 04:44 AM
She could probably tell how many teams the goat conference has In the top10

Well if she knows that...then she definitely knows which side to choose first. Thanks for clearing that up dumbjohn....

Which means she knows more about college football than you....

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:49 AM
Well if she knows that...then she definitely knows which side to choose first. Thanks for clearing that up dumbjohn....

Which means she knows more about college football than you....

She probably even knows about your cupcake conference.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 01:27 PM
She probably even knows about your cupcake conference.

Hold on...my cupcake schedule? What about your schedule their dumbjohn? Last time I checked UT's, TCU's, and Baylor's schedules were shit. Basically, the entire Big 12's (lol....10 teams) schedule is shit.

:lmao Overtime rules.....
:lmao Hasn't even looked at his own schedule....
:lmao Thinks a SEC West team has a "cupcake" schedule....

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 01:43 PM
:lol lamar, sam Houston, as OOC competition. Cupcakes

ColinB
12-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Is Silver&Black someone's troll account? What an awful poster.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Is Silver&Black someone's troll account? What an awful poster.

What an awful football team you've got there....

ColinB
12-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Oh. Okay.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 02:11 PM
:lol lamar, sam Houston, as OOC competition. Cupcakes

You forget Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Texas A&M. The entire SEC West is bowl eligible....

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 02:13 PM
You forget Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Texas A&M. The entire SEC West is bowl eligible....

:lol Auburn, Aggy Arkansas, and LSU are garbage. How many are in the top 10?

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 02:15 PM
:lol Auburn, Aggy Arkansas, and LSU are garbage. How many are in the top 10?

7/10 teams in the Big 12 are garbage......

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 02:16 PM
7/10 teams in the Big 12 are garbage......

Yet more in the top 10 :lol

God's conference

Phillip
12-04-2014, 02:20 PM
You do realize that it's an NCAA mandate and not a conference decision, right? You also know the Big-12 has petitioned to allow for a conference championship game with 10 teams, right?

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/05/big-12-joins-acc-in-petition-against-ncaa-hoping-to-get-football-conference-championship-game-back.html/

What am I thinking, of course you don't know these simple facts. You attend what would otherwise be considered a community college in the middle of racist Mississippi

:lmao of course no answer from that SEC loving faggot to simple truth bombs.

:toast to you for bringing the goods

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Yet more in the top 10 :lol

God's conference

That's because the three top 10 teams played two hard games all season......:lol

Texas is the SEC equal to Arkansas or Vanderbilt. Your team fucking sucks....they got skull fucked by BYU at home. I wish Miss. St. could play that sorry ass school and beat their ass by 30 in a bowl game. But, we'll actually play a good team in a bowl game....and you'll play in the Toilet Bowl or some shit.

Phillip
12-04-2014, 02:26 PM
:cryThat's because the three top 10 te:cryams played two hard games :cryall season......:cry:cry:cry

Te:cryxas is the SEC equal to :cryArkansas or Vanderbilt.:cry Your team fucking sucks....they got skull fu:crycked by BYU at home. I wish Miss. St. could play that :crysorry ass school and beat their a:cryss by 30 in a bowl :crygame. But, we'll actually pla:cryy a good team in a bowl game....and y:cryou'll play in the Toilet Bowl or some shit:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 02:29 PM
:cry My conference doesn't have enough teams to play a conference championship :cry

Phillip
12-04-2014, 02:30 PM
:cry My conference doesn't have enough teams to play a conference championship :cry

cool reply bro :tu

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 02:38 PM

What I could put some more " :cry "s in there if you wish???

Or I could call you a Big 12 loving faggot.....

You Big 12 fags are so butthurt that Aggy left your sorry ass conference. Why is that? And BTW....remind me of that last team that left the SEC while you're at it?

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Big 12 doormat competing for ESS EEE SEE Championship 2 years in a row. #Cupcakes

Phillip
12-04-2014, 03:15 PM
What I could put some more " :cry "s in there if you wish???

Or I could call you a Big 12 loving faggot.....

You Big 12 fags are so butthurt that Aggy left your sorry ass conference. Why is that? And BTW....remind me of that last team that left the SEC while you're at it?

:lmao trust me no one is missing aggy in the least bit, except maybe case mccoy

I could care less about the SEC or Big-12, conferences mean nothing to me. I have allegiance to one team, and that's it. Conference pride is every bit as stupid as if Spurfans had a down year and were to root for the Mavs or Rockets to win for the Southwestern Division, or Cowboy fans to root for the Eagles or Giants to win the NFC East.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 03:20 PM
:lmao trust me no one is missing aggy in the least bit, except maybe case mccoy

I could care less about the SEC or Big-12, conferences mean nothing to me. I have allegiance to one team, and that's it. Conference pride is every bit as stupid as if Spurfans had a down year and were to root for the Mavs or Rockets to win for the Southwestern Division, or Cowboy fans to root for the Eagles or Giants to win the NFC East.

Dude you (and dumbjohn) aren't even a Spurs fan. And yet you log on to Spurstalk everyday. How fucking stupid is that. You're nothing but a hater and/or a troll. Seriously, WTF are you talking about.

All you do is hope the Spurs lose so you can create a LMAO Spurs thread...you think I give a fuck what you think? Don't the Mavericks have a forum?

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Big 12 doormat competing for ESS EEE SEE Championship 2 years in a row. #Cupcakes

#Cupcakes....your entire schedule is #cupcakes.

Phillip
12-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Dude you (and dumbjohn) aren't even a Spurs fan. And yet you log on to Spurstalk everyday. How fucking stupid is that. You're nothing but a hater and/or a troll. Seriously, WTF are you talking about.

All you do is hope the Spurs lose so you can create a LMAO Spurs thread...you think I give a fuck what you think? Don't the Mavericks have a forum?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Phillip
12-04-2014, 03:23 PM

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 03:27 PM

:rollin

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 03:38 PM

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 03:39 PM
:rollin

The Reckoning
12-04-2014, 04:16 PM
how many playoff games are miss state going to play this year?

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 04:31 PM
how many playoff games are miss state going to play this year?

0...the same # as Texas.

Which team was more relevant this year? I remember watching every single college playoff preview show on Tuesdays.....yet I don't ever remember them talking about UT. Did I miss the episode where Texas was discussed?

The Reckoning
12-04-2014, 04:38 PM
0...the same # as Texas.

Which team was more relevant this year? I remember watching every single college playoff preview show on Tuesdays.....yet I don't ever remember them talking about UT. Did I miss the episode where Texas was discussed?

oh you know it was all discussed on their own ESPN network

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:39 PM
0 playoff gamesPERIOD.

Blake
12-04-2014, 04:43 PM

Lol

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 04:46 PM

Did they discuss the BYU ass whipping in-depth too? I'm curious to know what they said.....

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 04:53 PM
0 playoff gamesPERIOD.

I haven't really asked you this question in a while dumbjohn...but did you ever figure out which side you should play first in overtime? Cause last time I checked you were still clueless. Did you ever get it figured out? Cause I'll help you out if you need it. Since I'm such a nice guy....

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:58 PM
I haven't really asked you this question in a while dumbjohn...but did you ever figure out which side you should play first in overtime? Cause last time I checked you were still clueless. Did you ever get it figured out? Cause I'll help you out if you need it. Since I'm such a nice guy....

Did Miss St figure out how to play in the playoffs?

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Did Miss St figure out how to play in the playoffs?

No they didn't. They surely did not learn how to play in the playoffs.

Now...did you figure out overtime strategy yet?

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 05:05 PM
No they didn't. They surely did not learn how to play in the playoffs.

Now...did you figure out overtime strategy yet?

Already posted stats. You may need to read slowly.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Already posted stats. You may need to read slowly.

How bout you post them again....I need a good laugh.

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 05:18 PM
0 Playoff wins

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 05:21 PM
djohn2oo8

Where you going buddy? I'm not trying to make fun of you. I'm trying to help you out...

Now post your stats again...and we will discuss them.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Damn djohn....you shut up and disappear quicker than Buddy when someone brings up Naruto.

Your "Naruto" is football overtime....

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 05:49 PM
You spend your time waiting for me to post. How sad tbh..

Phillip
12-04-2014, 06:07 PM

Blake
12-04-2014, 06:13 PM

Looooooooooool

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 06:17 PM
You spend your time waiting for me to post. How sad tbh..

You don't know what side to choose first in overtime....that's beyond sad. tbh...

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 06:25 PM
You don't know what side to choose first in overtime....that's beyond sad. tbh...
Dude you (and dumbjohn) aren't even a Spurs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#) fan. And yet you log on to Spurstalk everyday. How fucking stupid is that. You're nothing but a hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#) and/or a troll. Seriously, WTF are you talking about.

Silver&Black
12-04-2014, 06:33 PM
It's retarded to go defense first in college football when the ball is placed at the 25 yard line. It makes sense in the NFL because they have to drive the entire field.

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Dude you (and dumbjohn) aren't even a Spurs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#) fan. And yet you log on to Spurstalk everyday. How fucking stupid is that. You're nothing but a hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#) and/or a troll. Seriously, WTF are you talking about.

unleashbaynes
12-04-2014, 07:30 PM
rofl why is silver&black so asshurt over this?

Clipper Nation
12-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Looks like Aggy has successfully ducked Texas:

A bowl picture more confusing than ever hasn’t gained much clarity this week, but Texas still looks to be a good bet for the AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl against either LSU or Arkansas.

Multiple bowl officials told the American-Statesman they expect one Texas team — but not two — to land in the Dec. 29, Houston-based bowl. So don’t expect Texas vs. Texas A&M. The Aggies are more likely bound for Shreveport, La., or Nashville.

http://www.statesman.com/news/sports/college-football/texas-vs-lsu-or-arkansas-a-likely-bowl-pairing/njLz6/

djohn2oo8
12-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Looks like Aggy has successfully ducked Texas:

A bowl picture more confusing than ever hasn’t gained much clarity this week, but Texas still looks to be a good bet for the AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl against either LSU or Arkansas.

Multiple bowl officials told the American-Statesman they expect one Texas team — but not two — to land in the Dec. 29, Houston-based bowl. So don’t expect Texas vs. Texas A&M. The Aggies are more likely bound for Shreveport, La., or Nashville.

http://www.statesman.com/news/sports/college-football/texas-vs-lsu-or-arkansas-a-likely-bowl-pairing/njLz6/

Clipper Nation
12-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Aggy is like Pacquiao: constantly ducking Floyd (Texas) and then blaming Floyd for the fight not happening.

djohn2oo8
12-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Texas A&M to Longhorns: Aggies will play anytime, any place

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000285479/article/texas-am-to-longhorns-aggies-will-play-anytime-any-place

pgardn
12-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Texas A&M to Longhorns: Aggies will play anytime, any place

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000285479/article/texas-am-to-longhorns-aggies-will-play-anytime-any-place

Yeah, but we made the move to get rid of the traditional game. Maybe their admin. did not want it anyway, but it's a travesty to both groups of fans imo. I want to play ATM every year. I would think Aggies would feel the same.

The Reckoning
12-06-2014, 07:01 PM
am i the only longhorn who doesn't care if we play tamu or not?

pgardn
12-06-2014, 11:38 PM
am i the only longhorn who doesn't care if we play tamu or not?

So you like watching us play North Texas?

Its already done. But WE could have kept this game a tradition provided the Aggies agreed.
We always want OU first, and then ATM on our schedule. Petty shit , feelings hurt, I want football to look forward to. I got great pleasure out of beating AGgIe.

The Reckoning
12-07-2014, 12:25 AM
So you like watching us play North Texas?

Its already done. But WE could have kept this game a tradition provided the Aggies agreed.
We always want OU first, and then ATM on our schedule. Petty shit , feelings hurt, I want football to look forward to. I got great pleasure out of beating AGgIe.

irrelevant. UT played north texas before aggy left. ironic that the state of Texas has grown more powerful in the Big XII after the fact. Playing a decent Tech, Baylor and TCU game every year more than makes up for aggy absence. i'd be pissed if UT couldn't play OU first, but that wont ever happen.

Clipper Nation
12-07-2014, 02:23 AM
Aggy should switch mascots with Oregon.

The Texas A&M Ducks.

DMX7
12-07-2014, 02:44 PM
i'd be pissed if UT couldn't play OU first, but that wont ever happen.

Anything is possible in this new realignment era and with the Big XII potentially becoming unstable. But I don't see major change coming in the near future.

pgardn
12-07-2014, 03:42 PM
irrelevant. UT played north texas before aggy left. ironic that the state of Texas has grown more powerful in the Big XII after the fact. Playing a decent Tech, Baylor and TCU game every year more than makes up for aggy absence. i'd be pissed if UT couldn't play OU first, but that wont ever happen.

uhh.. We had Hawaii scheduled one year, axed the game , and paid them off.
Do you remember this?

With as much as AGgIe hates us, it's natural we should play them. Or are we really afraid? Punish them by beating them. That's called competition. Are we still under the silly impression we are still hurting them by not playing them?

Clipper Nation
01-09-2015, 02:38 AM
:lol Kenny "Trill" transferring
:lol Kyler Murray MLB bound
:lol This guy starting at quarterback next year:

http://i.imgur.com/RsEtgad.jpg

:lmao Aggy

djohn2oo8
01-09-2015, 11:03 AM

A committee for a dog :lmao