PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Memorabilia

SuperSpur
08-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Does anyone know of a place in San Antonio or a web site that I can find Autographed Spurs Memorabilia?

Thanks

rl64tx
08-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Does anyone know of a place in San Antonio or a web site that I can find Autographed Spurs Memorabilia?

Thanks

Who's auto are you looking for?? I have a few :smokin

Sense
08-28-2005, 12:44 PM
try ebay?

ZStomp
08-28-2005, 04:52 PM
I'd rather have pictures with the players than autographs.

angel_luv
08-28-2005, 05:13 PM
I'd rather have pictures with the players than autographs.

Me too. I have both but value my pictures the most.

Summers
08-28-2005, 05:55 PM
try ebay?

I'm always extremely leery of autographs on ebay. Sometimes, even their "proof" is real sketchy, like they have a picture of the player signing something, but if you can't see what they're signing in the picture, what good is it?

On the other hand, sometimes, you can be pretty sure. I saw an auction on ebay once for an autographed Wake jersey that included a letter from Amy on behalf of the TD Foundation thanking the dude for his contribution and saying "Of course Tim was more than happy to sign a jersey for you". I mean, I guess the guy could run off a million copies of the letter, but I'd have bought it if the dude didn't want something like $300 for it.

angel_luv
08-28-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm always extremely leery of autographs on ebay. Sometimes, even their "proof" is real sketchy, like they have a picture of the player signing something, but if you can't see what they're signing in the picture, what good is it?

On the other hand, sometimes, you can be pretty sure. I saw an auction on ebay once for an autographed Wake jersey that included a letter from Amy on behalf of the TD Foundation thanking the dude for his contribution and saying "Of course Tim was more than happy to sign a jersey for you". I mean, I guess the guy could run off a million copies of the letter, but I'd have bought it if the dude didn't want something like $300 for it.

Call me a sentimental fool, but I could never sell anything one of the guys autographed for me.

boutons
08-28-2005, 06:35 PM
"Call me a sentimental fool"

you're a sentimentl fool.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, HONEY! :)

Summers
08-28-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm with Angel. If nothing else, it's something cool to show your kids.

angel_luv
08-28-2005, 07:10 PM
"Call me a sentimental fool"

you're a sentimentl fool.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, HONEY! :)

:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

I don't need no money, fortune or fame
I've got all the riches one girl can claim
I guess you say what can make me feel this way?
My Spurs, talking ’bout my Spurs

My Spurs!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

angel_luv
08-28-2005, 07:16 PM
My kids will never lack for Rasho's autograph. Parents always have to sign children's report cards before sending them back.

;)

Spurbanana
08-28-2005, 07:45 PM
:lmao

What's crazy is that you could be right!

angel_luv
08-28-2005, 08:24 PM
:lmao

What's crazy is that you could be right!

:elephant From your lips to God's ears! :elephant

Phenomanul
08-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Try Beckett.com make sure that the autograph comes from an autographed series.... that's what makes it "official" or "legit".

Don't buy anything that was autographed to someone other than the card company (i.e. upper deck, topps, fleer etc...).