PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Tries To Act White By Calling A Black Man The N-Word And Gets Knocked Out

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 07:27 AM
:lmao @ Been-a-faggot tryin to act white.....sometimes the shit works sometimes it doesn't....I've always maintained two guys of the same size no matter the race and 8/10 times the black man will win. Statistically speaking :toast

HZPE83Om-HU

DMC
11-17-2014, 08:44 AM
Stealing Trill's schtick. Blue on blue crime tbh.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 08:49 AM
It's not a schtick...and even if it was Trill is my homie he wouldn't mind at all....I respect his opinion to the utmost....he's a real soldier for the cause....

TDMVPDPOY
11-17-2014, 09:43 AM
lol hitting a drunk clown whose still sittin down?

lol black wanker

mystargtr34
11-26-2014, 05:47 AM
Stupid fucking nigga proving the Mexican was right.. why do that to someone too drunk to even speak.

mystargtr34
11-26-2014, 05:47 AM
bit late to the party i know :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 06:08 AM
^ it's an amazing video...he wasn't drunk enough to not call him a nigga...just saying :lol

mystargtr34
11-26-2014, 06:10 AM
:lol come on Kool.. the first slap i was fine with.. embarrassed him and showed him he wasn't fucking around.. but egging him on to say something else and caving his face in is too far.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 06:24 AM
:lol come on Kool.. the first slap i was fine with.. embarrassed him and showed him he wasn't fucking around.. but egging him on to say something else and caving his face in is too far.

that dude would've gotten his ass kicked by that particular guy even if he wasn't drunk....you gotta understand something about old school blacks...they're strong and have a lot of rage against racists...so unless you have a pistol you better keep your mouth shut or they will shut it for it... it's like Chris Rock said:

-3U4-mv5_08

SupremeGuy
11-26-2014, 09:18 AM
lol acting tough by punching someone so drunk they can't even talk :lol and you wonder why the world has a generally unfavorable opinion of blacks

I wonder who's side robdiaz is on in this one? The pussy black or the dumb, drunk mexican?

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 10:07 AM
lol acting tough by punching someone so drunk they can't even talk :lol and you wonder why the world has a generally unfavorable opinion of blacks

I wonder who's side robdiaz is on in this one? The pussy black or the dumb, drunk mexican?

So if your drunk mexican dad starts kicking your mom's ass it's ok as long as he's drunk. Hmmm mmmmkay...

SupremeGuy
11-26-2014, 10:32 AM
lolwut? He wasn't getting physical. If that was the case, then I'm all for defending yourself.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Kool, you picked a bad example to try to make a point, amigo.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 10:37 AM
lolwut? He wasn't getting physical. If that was the case, then I'm all for defending yourself.

So if you're on a train and a guy says to your wife: "I can smell your stank Taco pussy from here" and he continues or he says concerning your daughter she's an ugly little fucker and your kid starts to cry what do you do....be a man a go after him or be the pussy we know you are?

SupremeGuy
11-26-2014, 10:42 AM
It's simple: just move away.

Getting physical only makes things worse. Like I said in the michael brown thread, some people have something to lose, and some people don't. I have things to lose and getting in a fight with a drunk because he's being obscene isn't worth losing the things I care about.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 12:15 PM
It's simple: just move away.

Getting physical only makes things worse. Like I said in the michael brown thread, some people have something to lose, and some people don't. I have things to lose and getting in a fight with a drunk because he's being obscene isn't worth losing the things I care about.

Judging by your gay ass profile pic you don't have a gotdam thang to lose. Lol

SupremeGuy
11-26-2014, 12:35 PM
You keep desperately trying to get people to laugh or go along with your "lol stupid profile pic" schtick and it's not working, homie. Maybe it's time to try something else out? lol

Did you get my PM response? I was fucking sure I sent it but it's not in my sent folder.

DPG21920
11-27-2014, 10:43 PM
Wow - sad video. That guy was either on a lot of drugs or had an obvious mental disorder.

Thebesteva
11-28-2014, 03:49 AM

Agreed, I have a few cop friends and prison guard friends and they tell me there's a ton of young teenagers there serving 15-20 years in jail or even life for getting into a fight when they were drunk and accidentally killing the guy with a punch when they were grounded and couldn't take anymore.

This dude was so plastered that a 10 year old girl would win in a fight against him, no reason to punch him sitting like this.

Reck
11-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Only puerto ricans and dominicans can get away with calling a nigga, a nigga.

Anyone else would probably get the same treatment as the mexican above.

That said, this guy was pathetic taking advantage of a drunk ass dude like that.

FkLA
11-28-2014, 06:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxUQ0q6F_4

Blacks almost always have a speed advantage but unless they're trained, they don't have the heart or smarts to take advantage of it. Sorry brah I aint no racist and Im cool with the blacks but thats the truth imo.

spurraider21
11-28-2014, 06:06 PM
I've always maintained two guys of the same size no matter the race and 8/10 times the black man will win
so how is that "no matter the race"

you are literally mentally retarded. go get yourself checked