PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Big Shot Bob on Kirby: "I would freeze that sorry chucker out if I was out there."

FkLA
11-17-2014, 10:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmUv1TEVkU

First four minutes and change are a bunch of bullshit and unintentional comedy. Big Shot Bob truth bombs start at around 4:40 tbh.

Calispursfan11
11-17-2014, 10:50 AM
Lol Kobe admitting he doesn't trust his teammates lol. Things go good it's "us", things go bad it's "Me". Priceless.

lefty
11-17-2014, 11:00 AM
Horry is my Nigga :lol

illmatic
11-17-2014, 11:02 AM
Worthy looked a tad uncomfortable or does he always look like he has a cucumber up his ass?

ambchang
11-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Lol Kobe admitting he doesn't trust his teammates lol. Things go good it's "us", things go bad it's "Me". Priceless.

That is probably the quote that's the most delusional. It has, and still is, the other way. Kobe gets all the glory, "5", "closer", "clutch", etc ...., while Shaq (Fat, out of shape, pay me, FT shooting), and MVPau (soft, mentally checked out, finance) gets all the blame.

Thread
11-17-2014, 11:14 AM
- "Whatever you do, Chris, don't leave Horry."

tee, hee.

AaronY
11-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Worthy looked a tad uncomfortable or does he always look like he has a cucumber up his ass?
Lol'd at his face at 6:15

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Lol'd at his face at 6:15:lol the brick king truth bombs were making him squeamish as fuck

ambchang
11-17-2014, 11:50 AM
I thought I'd be laughing at the Lakers current state, but I just can't. The basketball fan in me is just getting angry at the sight of what is going on, and how Kobe and the Lakers are making a mockery of the game.

People thing the 76ers tanking for years in a row is bad? People think rewarding the Cavs' stupidity with 3 #1 picks in 4 years is bad? At least those teams were trying for the long term competitiveness of the team, what Kobe is doing right now is essentially record chasing for an individual at the expense of a once proud franchise, and the owners and management is allowing him to do it because of the revenue involved.

It's a disgrace. It really is.

DPG21920
11-17-2014, 11:50 AM
It's really bad for the game.

Dex
11-17-2014, 12:07 PM
I thought I'd be laughing at the Lakers current state, but I just can't. The basketball fan in me is just getting angry at the sight of what is going on, and how Kobe and the Lakers are making a mockery of the game.

People thing the 76ers tanking for years in a row is bad? People think rewarding the Cavs' stupidity with 3 #1 picks in 4 years is bad? At least those teams were trying for the long term competitiveness of the team, what Kobe is doing right now is essentially record chasing for an individual at the expense of a once proud franchise, and the owners and management is allowing him to do it because of the revenue involved.

It's a disgrace. It really is.

It's poetic justice is what it is.

LA wanted Kobe. LA got Kobe.

Can't fault the 5 titles he helped bring in, but Kobe's personality has not been a secret in the NBA for over a decade. Now they are stuck with 45 Jordan instead of 23 and the meltdown is beautiful to watch.

FTL.

Mr Bones
11-17-2014, 12:12 PM
I don't know if it's bad for the game. It's interesting to see a selfish player get what he deserves, and we have a small market finals brewing in San Antonio vs Cleveland, while teams like Golden State, Washington, New Orleans, and Toronto are finally watchable. I think it's great. There's parity, and no amount of Laker money or legacy can convince sensible players to join an aging overpaid superstar who happens to be a bad teammate.

Thread
11-17-2014, 12:13 PM

Oh, now, NOW, now your umbrage is up.

I'll just bet it is.

Motherfucker, you.

Thread
11-17-2014, 12:14 PM

Now, NOW, now even your umbrage arrives.

Ya fuck.

Thread
11-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Can't fault the 5 titles he helped bring in

Geez, I would hope not.

---------

But, c'mon, really, tanking was fine when you did it to get that homosexual Duncan. Even now you fuck with the game constantly. Even this clown here called ass on ya's for it.

You've nary room.

ambchang
11-17-2014, 01:01 PM
Oh, now, NOW, now your umbrage is up.

I'll just bet it is.

Motherfucker, you.

Of course it is up now, just like I was offended when Ricky Davis, Marbury and Irving were/are playing.

Thread
11-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Of course it is up now, just like I was offended when Ricky Davis, Marbury and Irving were/are playing.

But, when you were tanking to get the faggot Duncan you were fine with it. You still fuck with it. Even this fuck here called you on it.

You've nary room. You're as dirty as the next asshole in the line.

ElNono
11-17-2014, 01:12 PM

We've had our clashes over certain opinions, but you absolutely nailed Kobe calling Lakerfans stupid, and them embracing it. In hindsight, that was a 10/10 call, tbh...

DPG21920

Thread
11-17-2014, 01:16 PM
DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014)

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

jag
11-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Lol'd at his face at 6:15

http://i.imgur.com/0IneoSw.jpg

Thread
11-17-2014, 01:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0IneoSw.jpg

& he has some fuckin' nerve. Magic had to drag him kicking, screaming and crying to it. Jesus Christ, you'd a thought he was walking the green mile for cryin' out loud.

DPG21920
11-17-2014, 01:30 PM
We've had our clashes over certain opinions, but you absolutely nailed Kobe calling Lakerfans stupid, and them embracing it. In hindsight, that was a 10/10 call, tbh...

DPG21920

That was easier than me calling the Sterling situation before it blew up. Laker fans are the most uneducated fan base in all of basketball easily. They really are a poor group of fans. Even when you factor out the bandwagon fans, just apples-to-apples, they are really dumb about basketball. That doesn't mean they don't have good fans too, I'm just talking about the majority of the fans here.

Kobe is lying right to their faces both in the pre-season and now. The ownership group is lying to the fans faces. They are just too dumb to accept/see the truth. Not only that, but the more Kobe calls them idiots, the more they love him. Perplexing.

Buddy Mignon
11-17-2014, 01:36 PM
& he has some fuckin' nerve. Magic had to drag him kicking, screaming and crying to it. Jesus Christ, you'd a thought he was walking the green mile for cryin' out loud.

Dead man!!! Dead man walking here. I got a dead man!!! Dead man walking here!!!

- Percy Wetmore

ambchang
11-17-2014, 01:49 PM
But, when you were tanking to get the faggot Duncan you were fine with it. You still fuck with it. Even this fuck here called you on it.

You've nary room. You're as dirty as the next asshole in the line.

Did you even read my original post? I explicitly said I was fine with tanking (76ers) or even incompetence (Cavs).

Donkeybong
11-17-2014, 02:01 PM
That was easier than me calling the Sterling situation before it blew up. Laker fans are the most uneducated fan base in all of basketball easily. They really are a poor group of fans. Even when you factor out the bandwagon fans, just apples-to-apples, they are really dumb about basketball. That doesn't mean they don't have good fans too, I'm just talking about the majority of the fans here.

Kobe is lying right to their faces both in the pre-season and now. The ownership group is lying to the fans faces. They are just too dumb to accept/see the truth. Not only that, but the more Kobe calls them idiots, the more they love him. Perplexing.

I think you're lumping too many casual fans with true Laker fans. True fans hold it down

UZER
11-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Lin and Boozer looking at each other like, " is this real life?"

Killakobe81
11-17-2014, 03:50 PM

Of course I knew this team was bad. The one redeemer was Randle's development ...when that "promise" was broken with his leg ...I was done. Sure I am a Kobe apologist but tbh his game is ugly right now when despite his critics it was beautiful to watch.

But I love how dumbasses are using this to focus only on his shot attempts when this team is horrid. Prime Lebron/Jordan couldnt will this team to a playoff it's THAT bad ...Would they play better ball with Lebron, sure. Would they win a few they shouldnt probably.

But this team sucks and I absolutely do not want this team to win. IF Swaggy P can hurt more than he helps even better.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Kobe don't have to trust them niggas....you he fuckin trusted they asses during the SA blow-out and they looked horrible despite Kobe's bad shooting night

spurraider21
11-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Kobe don't have to trust them niggas....you he fuckin trusted they asses during the SA blow-out and they looked horrible despite Kobe's bad shooting night
so basically kobe's play has no impact on the team?

http://onlyfreewallpaper.com/walls/meme-nicolas-cage-you-dont-say-wide.jpg

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 04:06 PM
Not his misses...especially when he was passing the shit out of the ball during that Spurs game...Kobe knows how to beat these teams he just doesn't have the personnel to execute...he was throwing crisp passes and these niggas especially Lin and Boozer couldn't fucking keep up...they couldn't hold onto the ball...and Boozer's shot always looks like it's floating into outer space...KLANG

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Yall so blinded by your utter and sheer stupidity till you can't actually see what's going on out there.....Kobe is passing and passing them niggas are just missing and missing...it's a shit team and at some point he might as well just record chase....there's nothing else to it....it really is that simple....why help Boozer get another basket if his sorry ass will be outta the league in a year anyway....Lin is worth keeping just not as a starter...I had high hopes for the Chinaman but he can't keep up....he's not a dawg and Kobe needs dawg's...Lin is a Bobcat without the claws, teeth, or muscle.

spurraider21
11-17-2014, 04:17 PM
This is why all summer we were laughing at the laker roster while you were calling them a playoff team :lmao

hehateme
11-17-2014, 04:22 PM
Yall so blinded by your utter and sheer stupidity till you can't actually see what's going on out there.....Kobe is passing and passing them niggas are just missing and missing...it's a shit team and at some point he might as well just record chase....there's nothing else to it....it really is that simple....why help Boozer get another basket if his sorry ass will be outta the league in a year anyway....Lin is worth keeping just not as a starter...I had high hopes for the Chinaman but he can't keep up....he's not a dawg and Kobe needs dawg's...Lin is a Bobcat without the claws, teeth, or muscle.

The shots attempted definitely doesn't scream passing to me. 46 shots? Come on now...

Clipper Nation
11-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Kobe is passing and passing them niggas are just missing and missing...

Kirby isn't even top 100 in the league in passes per game so far and barely cracks the top 200 (sort by "Passes per game"):

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/passing/

Meanwhile, he has an overwhelming lead in field goal attempts per game (sort by "FGA"):

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/

:lol Another epic failure by Capri

Clipper Nation
11-17-2014, 04:44 PM
:lol Lin, Ronnie Price, Boozer, and Jordan Hill all have more passes per game than Kirby despite Kirby overwhelmingly leading the Lakers in usage rate. When you're that ball-dominant, you would have to actively try not to lead your team in passing.

jeebus
11-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Fat Will Smith can still drop the bombs from long distance tbh. Worthy looked like he could hear the printer printing out his pink slip by not defending Brick.

ElNono
11-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Of course I knew this team was bad. The one redeemer was Randle's development ...when that "promise" was broken with his leg ...I was done. Sure I am a Kobe apologist but tbh his game is ugly right now when despite his critics it was beautiful to watch.

But I love how dumbasses are using this to focus only on his shot attempts when this team is horrid. Prime Lebron/Jordan couldnt will this team to a playoff it's THAT bad ...Would they play better ball with Lebron, sure. Would they win a few they shouldnt probably.

But this team sucks and I absolutely do not want this team to win. IF Swaggy P can hurt more than he helps even better.

:lol who's fault is that tho? Why would ANY star want to play with that sociopath? You had DHO, Pau... now even mediocre talent like Boozer and Lin are calling his ass out...

FkLA
11-17-2014, 06:24 PM

You can't just flat out say that about LeBron as if it's fact. He's been on plenty of teams that lacked talent and his teams never looked historically bad. If he was manning this ship, at the very least they wouldn't be an embarrassment and disgrace to the Lakers franchise like they are right now tbh.

:lol who's fault is that tho? Why would ANY star want to play with that sociopath? You had DHO, Pau... now even mediocre talent like Boozer and Lin are calling his ass out...

That nigga Nash too. Don't think he wants any part of that sociopath. Can you imagine going from a team with the flow and movement of the Suns to this bullshit?

ElNono
11-17-2014, 06:39 PM
That nigga Nash too. Don't think he wants any part of that sociopath. Can you imagine going from a team with the flow and movement of the Suns to this bullshit?

I didn't add Nash because he was constantly hurt before arriving to LA, and he looked done too, tbh... I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out a year or two from now and says he just didn't want to be part of the circus, but the fact is he's been done for a while now, IMO. Obviously DHo, Pau still had enough in the tank, in different roles... they literally walked away from Kirby, and the franchise received nothing in return.

Cry Havoc
11-17-2014, 06:55 PM

The shit you say. This team is arguably better than the 2007 Cavs that LeBron took to the FINALS.

FkLA
11-17-2014, 07:04 PM
I didn't add Nash because he was constantly hurt before arriving to LA, and he looked done too, tbh... I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out a year or two from now and says he just didn't want to be part of the circus, but the fact is he's been done for a while now, IMO. Obviously DHo, Pau still had enough in the tank, in different roles... they literally walked away from Kirby, and the franchise received nothing in return.

I think he was mostly healthy in Phoenix. Now he calls it quits before the season even starts, and I don't blame him.

mkurts
11-18-2014, 01:18 AM
Kobe is far worse than simply a chucker, if Horry stayed he would have been raped in the ass by Kobe the jizz rapist

dirk4mvp
11-18-2014, 01:25 AM
Kobe is far worse than simply a chucker, if Horry stayed he would have been raped in the ass by Kobe the jizz rapist

wut

Arnold Toht
11-18-2014, 01:27 AM
:lmao this ringchasing faggot has the nerve to speak to his daddy like that.