PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous is outing KKK members due to Ferguson

Pages : [1] 2

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 07:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYqYkdyW0t0

They have hacked their websites and personal information and generally making life unpleasant to be a militant racist. Just curious if any of our local nazis have been affected and would like to cry about it.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 07:47 PM
I have a question for you: do you think there's any difference between the Black Panthers, KKK, and the Nation of Islam?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-17-2014, 07:49 PM
I have a question for you: do you think there's any difference between the Black Panthers, KKK, and the Nation of Islam?

Yeah, the KKK are good guys

ohmwrecker
11-17-2014, 07:49 PM
:lol whut?

Robz4000
11-17-2014, 07:50 PM
I miss the days anon used to go after furries and habbo. Now it's all moralfaggotry and white knighting.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 07:51 PM

yes. there are many differences. if you would like to make a comment about how there are equally racist groups from other 'races' then go ahead but 'they did it too' stopped being a valid excuse for bad behavior when I was 4 myself. I bet you even subscribe to the rugged individualism notion and don't realize how that take takes a steaming pile on that ethic.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 07:53 PM

You're a dumb POS if this needs to be explained....YES their is a big fucking difference.....Black Panthers were the direct result of defending their families against racist white terrorists calling themselves KKK....last I checked the Panthers never went around hanging people from trees, bombing schools with little kids, bombing churches as people worshiped....they never burned people alive and tortured them to death like the KKK has....so again the Panthers are a direct result of the need to protect against the filth of the KKK....the Nation of Islam is a religious group and if there's any militancy in the group it too is a direct result of the US government sanctioned KKK terrorist movement....

Learn your history before you step to Kool....I posses knowledge and wisdom that you can't fathom.....:hat don't let the bullshit fool ya...and I also posses some silver bullets for all you KKK wannabe's as well... :lol real talk

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 07:57 PM
KKK are the dumbest of all white people...they go around worshiping a minority in Jesus while burning crosses...I mean really they are too stupid to realize they're worshiping a minority while espousing the pureness and superiority of the ayran movement... I've never seen such backwards retards in my life....you can't make this stuff up....

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Maybe this group can out the KKK members on this board....hmmm....

IronMexican
11-17-2014, 08:14 PM
KKK are the dumbest of all white people...they go around worshiping a minority in Jesus while burning crosses...I mean really they are too stupid to realize they're worshiping a minority while espousing the pureness and superiority of the ayran movement... I've never seen such backwards retards in my life....you can't make this stuff up....

How are they dumb? They make so much money off the dumb rednecks who buy confederate flags and decals on their website.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 08:14 PM
yes. there are many differences. if you would like to make a comment about how there are equally racist groups from other 'races' then go ahead but 'they did it too' stopped being a valid excuse for bad behavior when I was 4 myself. I bet you even subscribe to the rugged individualism notion and don't realize how that take takes a steaming pile on that ethic.So it's not that you have a problem with militant racists, you just have a problem with certain militant racists huh? Please tell me how one group of militant racists is good while another group of militant racists is bad.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 08:16 PM
I miss the days anon used to go after furries and habbo. Now it's all moralfaggotry and white knighting.This, tbh.

It's ironic, the very same people jerking each other off in this thread would be crying tears of faggotry if anon outed black racists.

I can already hear kool crying "sawm tries to go after black men from behind their keyboards." :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 08:17 PM
So it's not that you have a problem with militant racists, you just have a problem with certain militant racists huh? Please tell me how one group of militant racists is good while another group of militant racists is bad.

I just did FUCK FACE :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 08:18 PM
This, tbh.

It's ironic, the very same people jerking each other off in this thread would be crying tears of faggotry if anon outed black racists.

I can already hear kool crying "sawm tries to go after black men from behind their keyboards." :lol

Don't get scared now bitch....your time is coming

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 08:19 PM
How are they dumb? They make so much money off the dumb rednecks who buy confederate flags and decals on their website.

They are dumb....anyone can sell dirt to a stupid fucking moron

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Nigs and anti-white Jew run groups like anonymous are just mad cuz St. Dindu Nuffins was made good like this http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-17-2014/19izt6.gif

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2014, 08:21 PM
Nigs and anti-white Jew run groups like anonymous are just mad cuz St. Dindu Nuffins was made good like this http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-17-2014/19izt6.gif

yeah your time is coming too bitch :toast

Infinite_limit
11-17-2014, 08:26 PM
I miss the days anon used to go after furries and habbo. Now it's all moralfaggotry and white knighting.
Who knew KKK was still around. Proud Whites don't need to hide behind sheets and cook hats

TheSanityAnnex
11-17-2014, 08:42 PM
anonopferguson is run by a kid in Pakistan :lol

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/11/12/sheeesh-the-braintrust-behind-anonymous-operation-ferguson-is-a-guy-in-pakistan/

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 09:28 PM

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/11/12/sheeesh-the-braintrust-behind-anonymous-operation-ferguson-is-a-guy-in-pakistan/I'm shocked. :lol

exstatic
11-17-2014, 11:05 PM
Maybe this group can out the KKK members on this board....hmmm....

They pretty much have outed themselves.

exstatic
11-17-2014, 11:07 PM

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/11/12/sheeesh-the-braintrust-behind-anonymous-operation-ferguson-is-a-guy-in-pakistan/

Typical winger. They pretty much acknowledge being international/worldwide. Did you really think they were American? Our kids aren't that smart, tbh.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:07 PM
They pretty much have outed themselves.Yeah, the racists that approve of certain militant groups but not others. AMIRITE?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:08 PM
So it's not that you have a problem with militant racists, you just have a problem with certain militant racists huh? Please tell me how one group of militant racists is good while another group of militant racists is bad.

I never said I did or didn't have a problem with them. Try harder KKK apologist.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:10 PM

From a site that glorifies Breitbart. Nice.

It's so cute watching you guys rush to defend the KKK.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:11 PM
I never said I did or didn't have a problem with them. Try harder KKK apologist.So do you have the same amount of problems with the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam that you have with the KKK? Or are you a racist militant apologist?

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:11 PM

It's so cute watching you guys rush to defend the KKK.Can't disprove a link, attack it. :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
So do you have the same amount of problems with the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam that you have with the KKK? Or are you a racist militant apologist?

I don't really have a take one way or another. Nation of Islam is a religious organization and if you cannot figure out my opinion on them then you are pretty dumb. I am not familiar with any current activities of the black panthers and certainly not of them threatening violent response in MO.

You skills at deduction are putrid and clearly do not know how things are implied or demonstrated. So were you one of the people that were outed?

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:14 PM
Typical winger. They pretty much acknowledge being international/worldwide. Did you really think they were American? Our kids aren't that smart, tbh.

It's so cute watching you guys rush to defend the KKK.lol demorats

Two different spins to one post. :lol

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:15 PM
I don't really have a take one way or another. Nation of Islam is a religious organization and if you cannot figure out my opinion on them then you are pretty dumb. I am not familiar with any current activities of the black panthers and certainly not of them threatening violent response in MO.

You skills at deduction are putrid and clearly do not know how things are implied or demonstrated. So were you one of the people that were outed?No you don't, but I asked you a question. The fact that you keep dodging the question already tells me the answer, tbh. Good job, racist.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:16 PM
Can't disprove a link, attack it. :cry

That is all you have been doing here. That is what the link does in and of itself. It is a common tactic of Breitbart.

Someone from the anon organization is from Pakistan means what. . . ?

You really are not too brightnor introspective thinking of the logical conclusions of your arguments. You need to check mutual exclusivity of self. You fail.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:18 PM
You're literally doing the same thing. At least I can say straight up that all racist militant groups are fucking stupid, not just certain ones. Want to grow up and condemn them all or do you want to continue being a militant racist apologist?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:19 PM
No you don't, but I asked you a question. The fact that you keep dodging the question already tells me the answer, tbh. Good job, racist.

No the logical conclusion of me not answering your question is that I hav enot answered your question and that is about it. This is not a court of law where one is compelled to answer anything. Frankly I think the premise of your question is misguided as I pointed out right from the get go. Ever heard of 'begging the question' or a 'false dichotomy.'

You were asked if you were one of the people that were outed twice now and you have not answered. Aplly your logic there, dimwit.

Anyway you racist 5 figure right wing types are amusing. Seems I have struck a nerve as you try and pin something on me. Keep trying though as all it really does is reveal things about yourself.

MultiTroll
11-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Cletus and Billy Bob of KKK IT dept didn't have the block up?

Strange Love
11-17-2014, 11:22 PM
Wait...the KKK have a website...and they put their personal info on there? :lmao

TheSanityAnnex

Im not talking about general anon, but specifically anon ferguson. Some stupid fucking Pakistani kid is stirring shit up in ferguson trying to incite violence.

FuzzyLumpkins
You're literally doing the same thing. At least I can say straight up that all racist militant groups are fucking stupid, not just certain ones. Want to grow up and condemn them all or do you want to continue being a militant racist apologist?

So because I don't decry all militant groups it means I support the ones I don't mention.

You're pretty fucking stupid if you think that. Kepp on repeating it though, it helps others see your mental capacity.

If you want to make a case that the BP are active and causing problems then go for it.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:23 PM
No the logical conclusion of me not answering your question is that I hav enot answered your question and that is about it. This is not a court of law where one is compelled to answer anything. Frankly I think the premise of your question is misguided as I pointed out right from the get go. Ever heard of 'begging the question' or a 'false dichotomy.'

You were asked if you were one of the people that were outed twice now and you have not answered. Aplly your logic there, dimwit.

Anyway you racist 5 figure right wing types are amusing. Seems I have struck a nerve as you try and pin something on me. Keep trying though as all it really does is reveal things about yourself.lol blah blah i refuse to condemn all racist militant groups because deep down i'm just a far left psycho that approves of militant racism as long as it's not white people :toast

Good luck with that, racist.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:23 PM
Wait...the KKK have a website...and they put their personal info on there? :lmaoIs this true? lol That'd be pretty fucking stupid. Isn't there some storm front or something?

TheSanityAnnex
11-17-2014, 11:24 PM

It's so cute watching you guys rush to defend the KKK.

Link of me defending the KKK stupid fuck?

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Link of me defending the KKK stupid fuck?I already said I condemn them, tbh. It seems the only people defending racist militant groups in this thread are the demorats. lol The irony.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:26 PM
Link of me defending the KKK stupid fuck?

If you do not understand how criticizing the veracity of people criticizing the KKK is defending the KKK that doesn't surprise me. You have demonstrated a marked lack of critical thinking skills over time. It still is what it is.

TheSanityAnnex
11-17-2014, 11:27 PM
And the KKK going to Ferguson could be a two birds with one stone. The racist whites can fight the racist blacks and kill each other while the police sit back and drink coffee.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:28 PM
I already said I condemn them, tbh. It seems the only people defending racist militant groups in this thread are the demorats. lol The irony.

I have not voted democrat in the past as I always vote third party. I've been voting libertarian for a decade. Try harder. Your lack of critical thinking skills rivals TSA.

It's so cute watching you trying to categorize people so your pea brain can understand them.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:28 PM
And the KKK going to Ferguson could be a two birds with one stone. The racist whites can fight the racist blacks and kill each other while the police sit back and drink coffee.That'd be nice, tbh. :lol

TheSanityAnnex
11-17-2014, 11:30 PM
If you do not understand how criticizing the veracity of people criticizing the KKK is defending the KKK that doesn't surprise me. You have demonstrated a marked lack of critical thinking skills over time. It still is what it is.

Criticizing a kid in Pakistan masquerading as some crusader for justice for the people of Ferguson in order to incite violence has nothing to do with the KKK, it is what it is.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:30 PM
I have not voted democrat in the past as I always vote third party. I've been voting libertarian for a decade. Try harder. Your lack of critical thinking skills rivals TSA.

It's so cute watching you trying to categorize people so your pea brain can understand them.Sure. :toast Keep defending dark-skinned racist militants bro, it's real liberal of you. So cool, tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:31 PM
lol blah blah i refuse to condemn all racist militant groups because deep down i'm just a far left psycho that approves of militant racism as long as it's not white people :toast

Good luck with that, racist.

So I am a racist because when I criticize the KKK, I don't also criticize black militant racist groups. That is so mindnumbingly stupid you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nevermind ISIS, various groups in subsaharan africa, Sikhs in India and all other manner of groups that I don't mention too.

Please tell me you are drunk or high or something because this is pretty fucking sad.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:32 PM
Sure. :toast Keep defending dark-skinned racist militants bro, it's real liberal of you. So cool, tbh.

So I am a racist because when I criticize the KKK, I don't also criticize black militant racist groups. That is so mindnumbingly stupid you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nevermind ISIS, various groups in subsaharan africa, Sikhs in India and all other manner of groups that I don't mention too.

Please tell me you are drunk or high or something because this is pretty fucking sad.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:34 PM
Criticizing a kid in Pakistan masquerading as some crusader for justice for the people of Ferguson in order to incite violence has nothing to do with the KKK, it is what it is.

When you do it as an unquoting post in the context of this conversation and do not qualify it at all then it is what it is. Anonferguson is involved in the OP.

Keep waffling, dumbass.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:43 PM
So I am a racist because when I criticize the KKK, I don't also criticize black militant racist groups.Why can't you condemn all racist militant groups? Just curious how that works.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2014, 11:48 PM
Why can't you condemn all racist militant groups? Just curious how that works.

You are just like TSA. He gets asshurt when he tries to dictate the flow of conversation and dictate what topics are important and the like.

Piss off, dumbass, as I am not going to play along with your narrative. If you want to believe that because I don't play along with your stupidity that you can paint that brush broad then you are an idiot.

And again seeing what you consider logic, you have been asked 3 times if you were one of the people outed in the OP and you have ignored it. Using your amazing deductive skills what does that tell us?

If you are going to repeat the inane drivel again I am going to ignore it.

Avante
11-17-2014, 11:48 PM
The worst white people I've ever known were those who were down on black folks. They all had one other thing in common, none had any intelligence, just dumb fuck rednecks.

There is a site out there called....Castefootball....it's a bunch of white racists crying around about why whites can't run or jump, according to them it's because the white man is being held down, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I did go in there and run down just how inferior us whites really are physically, yep...banned, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:52 PM
You are just like TSA. He gets asshurt when he tries to dictate the flow of conversation and dictate what topics are important and the like.

Piss off, dumbass, as I am not going to play along with your narrative. If you want to believe that because I don't play along with your stupidity that you can paint that brush broad then you are an idiot.

And again seeing what you consider logic, you have been asked 3 times if you were one of the people outed in the OP and you have ignored it. Using your amazing deductive skills what does that tell us?

If you are going to repeat the inane drivel again I am going to ignore it.Just going to keep dodging the question huh? It's becoming quite obvious that you're a supporter of certain racist militants, tbh. Oh well, good luck with that. :toast

Feel free to keep crying and saying that you don't have to answer such a simple question or whatever you want.

Hey avante agrees with you! Good for you. :lol

TheSanityAnnex
11-17-2014, 11:56 PM
When you do it as an unquoting post in the context of this conversation and do not qualify it at all then it is what it is. Anonferguson is involved in the OP.

Keep waffling, dumbass.

Arslan Khan who started and runs Anon@opferguson is not involved in the OP, he's some stupid fuck masquerading as anon and has a bunch of stupid fucks riled up ready to riot. Fuck Arslan, fuck the KKK, fuck the racist rioters, and lastly fuck you.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2014, 11:59 PM
Arslan Khan who started and runs Anon@opferguson is not involved in the OP, he's some stupid fuck masquerading as anon and has a bunch of stupid fucks riled up ready to riot. Fuck Arslan, fuck the KKK, fuck the racist rioters, and lastly fuck you.Well said, tbh. :toast

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 12:01 AM
:lol simpletons

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 12:20 AM

If you do not understand how criticizing the veracity of people criticizing the KKK is defending the KKK that doesn't surprise me

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 01:29 AM
I am Y because when I criticize Y I don't also criticize arbitrary Y? That is dumb.

I know it's fun to pretend that because I won't play that game making it about me means I don't think that all races have their version of racism but it is really, really stupid. I'm sorry if me bringing up the KKK makes you think I am talking about you. That is not my fault. I wasn't talking about you but if it elicits a defense mechanism when people bring up the KKK then perhaps some introspection is in order.

If you do not understand how criticizing those criticizing Y is defending Y that doesn't surprise me.

Just because you don't understand what I am saying doesn't mean that it contradicts.

Thebesteva
11-18-2014, 02:13 AM

Yeah, they are whats truly tearing the black community apart. :cry when they gonna leave u guys alone?

http://img.imgur.com/FGZv1wD.png

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Yeah, they are whats truly tearing the black community apart. :cry when they gonna leave u guys alone?

yeah because when you can't argue a point on it's merit then it's time to spin, pivot, and resort to the ole tried and true....:lol you may have everyone else fooled but I already knew you were an intellectual poser...who am I? I'm a black white slave owner that's who Kool is.... ;-)

Carry on

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Why can't you condemn all racist militant groups? Just curious how that works.

I'm pretty sure that only the KKK was mentioned in the OP.

SupremeGuy
11-18-2014, 09:55 AM
I'm pretty sure that only the KKK was mentioned in the OP.And then I expanded on the op...

What's the problem with condemning all racist militant groups?

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2014, 10:09 AM
And then I expanded on the op...

I've already told you Anal Fuck Face...:lol

racial supremacy of any kind is wrong but name for me a time when the Panthers went around terrorizing people as opposed to just trying to protect and stand-up for their own. If they KKK had not started the terrorism you'd see no Panther groups trying to respond....name for me a time when the Panthers went around throwing Molotov Cocktails into peoples homes, hanging people from trees, burning people alive, torturing people in demonic and sadistic ways, raping women and children, bombing churches and schools of little kids....name for me a fucking time...can you?

of course you cannot....so sit down and shut your dick sucking pie hole...

SupremeGuy
11-18-2014, 10:24 AM

racial supremacy of any kind is wrong but name for me a time when the Panthers went around terrorizing people as opposed to just trying to protect and stand-up for their own. If they KKK had not started the terrorism you'd see no Panther groups trying to respond....name for me a time when the Panthers went around throwing Molotov Cocktails into peoples homes, hanging people from trees, burning people alive, torturing people in demonic and sadistic ways, raping women and children, bombing churches and schools of little kids....name for me a fucking time...can you?

of course you cannot....so sit down and shut your dick sucking pie hole...You're not smart enough to realize that's how every racist militant group sees things huh?

They all think they're protecting their own.

Trill Clinton
11-18-2014, 10:25 AM

of course you cannot....so sit down and shut your dick sucking pie hole...

don't hurt em, fam!

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2014, 10:31 AM
You're not smart enough to realize that's how every racist militant group sees things huh?

They all think they're protecting their own.

goosh you're so fucking stupid....:( go read a book and stop talking to me....dumb ass muthafuckers...what a waste of a white brain

Wild Cobra
11-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Can we settle for "all racists are stupid?"

Trill Clinton
11-18-2014, 10:50 AM
some of the exposed st. louis kkk members

follow @anoncopwatch for more info

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:04 AM
And then I expanded on the op...

Why can't you just let the KKK be condemned without showing how much it bothers you that other groups aren't being condemned at the same time?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Also, when was the last time the Black Panthers were significant? :lol

SupremeGuy
11-18-2014, 11:19 AM
Why can't you just let the KKK be condemned without showing how much it bothers you that other groups aren't being condemned at the same time?Why can't you just condemn them all?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Why can't you just condemn them all?

Because I'm not butthurt about racist whites getting exposed without blacks being exposed at the same time.

:cry It's not fair :cry

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:32 AM
You're going to have to do better than the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam if you want to be taken seriously. :lol

lefty
11-18-2014, 11:45 AM
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/14/florid-police-kkk/12645555/

KKK membership sinks 2 Florida cops

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 01:06 PM
I am Y because when I criticize Y I don't also criticize arbitrary Y? That is dumb.

I know it's fun to pretend that because I won't play that game making it about me means I don't think that all races have their version of racism but it is really, really stupid. I'm sorry if me bringing up the KKK makes you think I am talking about you. That is not my fault. I wasn't talking about you but if it elicits a defense mechanism when people bring up the KKK then perhaps some introspection is in order.

If you do not understand how criticizing those criticizing Y is defending Y that doesn't surprise me.

Just because you don't understand what I am saying doesn't mean that it contradicts.

I never criticized Y dipshit, I criticized X.

smh reading comprehension
smh critical thinking

Infinite_limit
11-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Movements change. US government was born out of terrorism. Zionist bombed hotels and American Navy.

Why is it politically acceptable for me to proclaim America should be the Globes military protector and Jews are Gods chosen people but I will be judged when bringing up Race?

Not all Americans are war mongers and not all Zionist are land grabbers, just like not all KKK members behead individuals. This sort of targeting by Anon is misplaced and further illustrates why White Movement is needed today more than ever.

DMC
11-18-2014, 05:10 PM
They have hacked their...

hmm meaning they knew who "they" was or did they hack everyone in the region? If it was already know, why hack?

DMC
11-18-2014, 05:11 PM
Movements change. US government was born out of terrorism. Zionist bombed hotels and American Navy.

Why is it politically acceptable for me to proclaim America should be the Globes military protector and Jews are Gods chosen people but I will be judged when bringing up Race?

Not all Americans are war mongers and not all Zionist are land grabbers, just like not all KKK members behead individuals. This sort of targeting by Anon is misplaced and further illustrates why White Movement is needed today more than ever.
As long as your people openly fuck children and goats, you have no say in the matter.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:19 PM
I do get tired of everyone thinking being a racist just must be a negative, it's simply reality, yep.....we are different.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 06:29 PM
I do get tired of everyone thinking being a racist just must be a negative, it's simply reality, yep.....we are different.

Different and superior are two different things.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Different and superior are two different things.

I'm talking facts and stats, that make it very very clear that yes we are very different from race to race.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm talking facts and stats, that make it very very clear that yes we are very different from race to race.

Seeing differences is not racist.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Seeing differences is not racist.

That's my point, but if we talk about those obvious differences .....you're a racist.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 06:44 PM
That's my point, but if we talk about those obvious differences .....you're a racist.

If you imply that one race is superior to another because of those differences... you're a racist.

The differences are insignificant compared to the similarities tbh.

m>s
11-18-2014, 06:46 PM
i'll be in ferguson this week with my buddy ben garrison

Infinite_limit
11-18-2014, 06:49 PM
If you imply that one race is superior to another because of those differences... you're a racist.

There is a common correlation here. Overwhelming majority of Americans are mutts of multiple nationalities if not races. Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:50 PM

So we need to ignore the stats/facts and go with we are all equal....right? Forget the fact that simply isn't true.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 07:04 PM
There is a common correlation here. Overwhelming majority of Americans are mutts of multiple nationalities if not races. Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything.

Do you have a point or are just spitting rhetoric. I bet you got talk radio on speed dial.

So we need to ignore the stats/facts and go with we are all equal....right? Forget the fact that simply isn't true.

Humans aren't mathematical equations. Different is not the same as unequal. There are idiots of every shape, size, color, ethnic, socio-economic background. Are you going to give preference to the idiot who is most similar to you, or are going to keep searching for a smart one regardless of differences?

Infinite_limit
11-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Do you have a point or are just spitting rhetoric. I bet you got talk radio on speed dial.

Humans aren't mathematical equations. Different is not the same as unequal. There are idiots of every shape, size, color, ethnic, socio-economic background. Are you going to give preference to the idiot who is most similar to you, or are going to keep searching for a smart one regardless of differences?
Putting political correctness ahead of facts is dangerous, especially for a nation already struggling in Math & Science. How can aspects improve when issues are not dissected. "Let's just convince them to interbreed" is a classic American half-ass solution.

Proxy
11-18-2014, 07:14 PM

:tu

Avante
11-18-2014, 07:15 PM

I'm 6-2, here in the USA so what. When I was in Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, I towered over everyone. That is a racist statement or simply a fact?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Putting political correctness ahead of facts is dangerous, especially for a nation already struggling in Math & Science. How can aspects improve when issues are not dissected. "Let's just convince them to interbreed" is a classic American half-ass solution.
Who said that? I know I didn't. I think I get what you're trying to say, but you're being vague.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 09:12 PM

:lol facts.
:lol phrenology is the basis of 'race'

Fact is that genetics are determined by isolated populations and distinctions based on skin color break down between races from differing isolated populations.

:lol struggling with math and science

Genetically you are not like people in northern europe or wherever you think your ancestry comes from as opposed to people of different skin colors you are so sure you are different from.

There are learned behaviors that have a cultural basis but the only reality 'race' has is from the learned behaviors of groups who identify themselves by skin color. I won't disagree that there are people of all manner of skin colors that think like you do but that doesn't make you better. If anything it just points out how alike you really are.

I personally expand my definition of racism to anyone who thinks we are fundamentally different by using skin color to categorize. I don't care if you think you are better or worse because of it.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 09:15 PM
I never criticized Y dipshit, I criticized X.

smh reading comprehension
smh critical thinking

So your defense is that you brought up something that is completely unrelated to the OP. Bravo, dipshit, you once again miss the forest for a tree.

yeah :lol critical thinking.

I actually don't buy your bullshit. It seems pretty obvious that you were going for the guilt by association gig but either outcome works for me. Keep fumbling, simpleton.

Infinite_limit
11-18-2014, 09:26 PM
:lol facts.
:lol phrenology is the basis of 'race'

Fact is that genetics are determined by isolated populations and distinctions based on skin color break down between races from differing isolated populations.

Genetically you are not like people in northern europe or wherever you think your ancestry comes from as opposed to people of different skin colors you are so sure you are different from.

There are learned behaviors that have a cultural basis but the only reality 'race' has is from the learned behaviors of groups who identify themselves by skin color. I won't disagree that there are people of all manner of skin colors that think like you do but that doesn't make you better. If anything it just points out how alike you really are.

I personally expand my definition of racism to anyone who thinks we are fundamentally different by using skin color to categorize. I don't care if you think you are better or worse because of it.
Overwhelming majority of this globe identifies by skin color.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 09:28 PM
Overwhelming majority of this globe identifies by skin color.

And what do you think that proves?

m>s
11-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Then science and evolution are racist

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Then science and evolution are racist

I have seen geneticists try to shoehorn race into their studies and it's amusing. They always end up having to admit the caveat that it breaks down from region to region even within the country. It's also funny that genetic homogeneity only really holds true with whitey who certainly like to line breed.

Evolution is a product of organism behavior so I am not sure what you think you've proven. There are birds that are genetically compatible but refuse to mate because of feather color. Bravo, you have demonstrated that you are no different than an animal.

Infinite_limit
11-18-2014, 09:47 PM
And what do you think that proves?

That cultural differences will continue to be passed on. I was raised in a superior household thus I hold specific standards in the women I date and people I associate with. I am and will be a superior individual

Yes, the USA is ignorant in terms of math & science. #1 at pop culture.

m>s
11-18-2014, 09:48 PM
The genetic gap between blacks and Eurasians is because we have 2-3% or as high as 7-10% Neanderthal DNA depending on who you ask while blacks are strictly homo sapien. But because you're an exceptional black youll bend over backwards and say ridiculous things like "race is a social construct." In order to rationalize. I understand how u feel, it's like well I'm decently smart and competent there can't be anything different about me! Truth is we are all different. Have u ever done a DNA test? If your lineage goes back to Slavs times u may be 10-15% white.

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2014, 09:54 PM
i'll be in ferguson this week with my buddy ben garrison

yeah right.....you'll be as close to Ferguson as you are to your mom's tits...ohh wait...my bad...last time we talked you were F***** your mom...

and here I am trying to be funny...my bad :toast

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 09:56 PM
The genetic gap between blacks and Eurasians is because we have 2-3% or as high as 7-10% Neanderthal DNA depending on who you ask while blacks are strictly homo sapien. But because you're an exceptional black youll bend over backwards and say ridiculous things like "race is a social construct." In order to rationalize. I understand how u feel, it's like well I'm decently smart and competent there can't be anything different about me! Truth is we are all different. Have u ever done a DNA test? If your lineage goes back to Slavs times u may be 10-15% white.

:lol time to bring up Bert again:

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

I just want to say that that it is hilarious that you conflate white and neanderthal.

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2014, 09:56 PM

does that explain your Mina Pequeño :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 09:57 PM
That cultural differences will continue to be passed on. I was raised in a superior household thus I hold specific standards in the women I date and people I associate with. I am and will be a superior individual

Yes, the USA is ignorant in terms of math & science. #1 at pop culture.

You have demonstrated no aptitude in math or science so I don't know why you keep saying that.

m>s
11-18-2014, 10:01 PM
:lol time to bring up Bert again:

I just want to say that that it is hilarious that you conflate white and neanderthal.
Whites do have Neanderthal admixture, blacks don't. Nothing hilarious about it.

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 10:08 PM
So your defense is that you brought up something that is completely unrelated to the OP. Bravo, dipshit, you once again miss the forest for a tree.

yeah :lol critical thinking.

I actually don't buy your bullshit. It seems pretty obvious that you were going for the guilt by association gig but either outcome works for me. Keep fumbling, simpleton.

Anon, check.
Ferguson, check.
Fuzzy foot in mouth, check.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 10:21 PM
Anon, check.
Ferguson, check.
Fuzzy foot in mouth, check.

I advise you to read the last paragraph and try again.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Whites do have Neanderthal admixture, blacks don't. Nothing hilarious about it.

Some whites do and some people you classify as black do too especially in america where fucking slaves was a common occurrence. It doesn't align with you shoe-horning phrenology, dipshit.

What little we know about gene expression and genetic sequences we have identified as neanderthal is not as great as you probably think thus my hilarity.

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 10:28 PM
I advise you to read the last paragraph and try again.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes your ego happy.

I'll bow out of this thread though, my work is done.

Lol reading comprehension
Lol critical thinking
Lol foot meet mouth

m>s
11-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Some whites do and some people you classify as black do too especially in america where fucking slaves was a common occurrence. It doesn't align with you shoe-horning phrenology, dipshit.

What little we know about gene expression and genetic sequences we have identified as neanderthal is not as great as you probably think thus my hilarity.
No dude I have zero African ancestry in me I've gotten my results I an Germanic and Anglo

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Keep telling yourself that if it makes your ego happy.

I'll bow out of this thread though, my work is done.

Lol reading comprehension
Lol critical thinking
Lol foot meet mouth

Not only do you not understand what I am saying in that last paragraph but you also spell out my argument for me with every element needed to show your attempt at guilt by association in simple terms for anyone to see.

You just argue points blindly like a fucking moron and don't stop to think what we are talking about and how what you write applies to it.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 10:42 PM
No dude I have zero African ancestry in me I've gotten my results I an Germanic and Anglo

:lol okey dokey. You can find meaning in holistic semantics especially if you are trying to feel better about yourself, neanderthal.

How much did you pay for this service and did you at least get your medical markers checked?

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 10:56 PM
Not only do you not understand what I am saying in that last paragraph but you also spell out my argument for me with every element needed to show your attempt at guilt by association in simple terms for anyone to see.

You just argue points blindly like a fucking moron and don't stop to think what we are talking about and how what you write applies to it.

lol mutual exclusivity

m>s
11-18-2014, 10:59 PM
:lol okey dokey. You can find meaning in holistic semantics especially if you are trying to feel better about yourself, neanderthal.

How much did you pay for this service and did you at least get your medical markers checked?
surprisingly 23 and me yielded almost identical results to the more expensive one I took, u should try it I'm betting you're part white

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 11:09 PM
You are just like TSA. He gets asshurt when he tries to dictate the flow of conversation and dictate what topics are important and the like. lol

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 11:10 PM
lol mutual exclusivity

Arslan Khan who started and runs Anon@opferguson is not involved in the OP, he's some stupid fuck masquerading as anon and has a bunch of stupid fucks riled up ready to riot. Fuck Arslan, fuck the KKK, fuck the racist rioters, and lastly fuck you.

You are pretty dumb. It's getting to the point where I just need to mock you reflexively because pointing out your stupidity is redundant at this point.

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 11:15 PM
You are pretty dumb. It's getting to the point where I just need to mock you reflexively because pointing out your stupidity is redundant at this point.
lol critical thinking

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm 6-2, here in the USA so what. When I was in Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, I towered over everyone. That is a racist statement or simply a fact?

That is a difference. It doesn't mean you are superior.

Trill Clinton
11-19-2014, 09:46 PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/3497uyo.png

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 01:42 AM
What happened to Anonymous going after criminals?

SupremeGuy
11-20-2014, 07:12 AM
What happened to Anonymous going after criminals?Apparently the person doing this is some pedophile terrorist fuck from Pakistan or some other shitty 3rd World country that's successfully ruffling the feathers of the blacks. :lol

DMC
11-20-2014, 08:08 AM
Ok, walk through Compton after dark and just use the "mutt" line when confronted by Jamal and his friends.

Koolaid_Man
11-20-2014, 09:38 AM
Apparently the person doing this is some pedophile terrorist fuck from Pakistan or some other shitty 3rd World country that's successfully ruffling the feathers of the blacks. :lol

you're a light weight...likely high school drop out...I owned your ass in this thread....just as I figured you're nothing of substance....:toast

SupremeGuy
11-20-2014, 09:51 AM
you're a light weight...likely high school drop out...I owned your ass in this thread....just as I figured you're nothing of substance....:toastYou're exactly the stupid piece of shit this terrorist fuck is going for, tbh. Good job falling for it. :toast

Trill Clinton
11-20-2014, 10:09 AM
so last night they leaked the ssn, dob, credit card numbers and cv3 of the klansmen that runs fergusonhttp://i60.tinypic.com/efew55.png

JudynTX
11-20-2014, 10:37 AM
so last night they leaked the ssn, dob, credit card numbers and cv3 of the klansmen that runs fergusonhttp://i60.tinypic.com/efew55.png

Damn....note to self....don't piss of Anonymous.

SupremeGuy
11-20-2014, 10:56 AM

535317769726607360Damn. :lmao

JudynTX
11-20-2014, 11:10 AM
They have listed his wife and daughters info too. Daammmmmmmmmmmn :lol

m>s
11-20-2014, 06:16 PM
Hope they all go to jail and get felonies

FuzzyLumpkins
11-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Hope they all go to jail and get felonies

I should point them here. Show them you.

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Anonymous transformed into criminals going after everyday people?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-20-2014, 06:53 PM
:lol at the local nazis pretending like KKK members are just like everyone else.

DarrinS
11-20-2014, 06:59 PM
I should point them here. Show them you.

You should write them a strongly worded letter. :lmao

Proxy
11-20-2014, 06:59 PM
:lol "everyday people"

FuzzyLumpkins
11-20-2014, 07:02 PM
You should write them a strongly worded letter. :lmao

I decided against contacting them out of respect for LJ and Kori. Would be funny to see the local nazi's outed though.

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 07:11 PM
:lol at the local nazis pretending like KKK members are just like everyone else.
What crimes have those individuals committed? If White people meeting up is scary, then go after the PGA Tour.

I'm reading most of the original Anon leaders have been caught which explains why this brown skin from Pakistan is now running things.

ohmwrecker
11-20-2014, 07:20 PM
:lol KKK apologists

FuzzyLumpkins
11-20-2014, 07:23 PM
What crimes have those individuals committed? If White people meeting up is scary, then go after the PGA Tour.

I'm reading most of the original Anon leaders have been caught which explains why this brown skin from Pakistan is now running things.

As they said in the OP, several chapters of the KKK were threatening to use force against protesters in Ferguson. Quit being coy as to the history of the KKK and militia movement. Bully the bully.

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 07:25 PM

why is that relevant information to you?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-20-2014, 07:26 PM

:lol leaders
:lol running things

You should post the blogs you are getting this line of thinking from.

Trill Clinton
11-20-2014, 07:52 PM

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 08:02 PM
why is that relevant information to you?
"We are fighting racism with racism !"

djohn2oo8
11-20-2014, 08:13 PM

Lambo, no mercy.

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 08:20 PM
As they said in the OP, several chapters of the KKK were threatening to use force against protesters in Ferguson. Quit being coy as to the history of the KKK and militia movement. Bully the bully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP15fls9IJM

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 08:25 PM
"We are fighting racism with racism !"
how is revealing KKK members being racist?

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 08:32 PM
how is revealing KKK members being racist?
He's a brown skin selectively choosing one side of an issue based on skin color.

djohn2oo8
11-20-2014, 08:34 PM
He's a brown skin selectively choosing one side of an issue based on skin color.

lol no.

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 08:36 PM
KKK consists of whites who despise blacks. a paki is neither of those

FuzzyLumpkins
11-20-2014, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP15fls9IJM

:lol unless anonymous goes after these guys too then he's racist. I got you guys argument before.

As I said before, 'they do it too' is not a suitable defense for a toddler much less a grown man.

And there is also a difference between these guys saying that they are going terrorist over a political event and you guys calling for a race war because of it. It's a different kind of scum.

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 08:42 PM
KKK consists of whites who despise blacks. a paki is neither of those
This doesn't constitute harassment

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 08:44 PM
This doesn't constitute harassment
that's not my point. you said he is fighting racism with racism. how is he being racist?

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 08:55 PM
that's not my point. you said he is fighting racism with racism. how is he being racist?
He's selectively choosing a side based on his own skin color.

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 08:56 PM
He's selectively choosing a side based on his own skin color.
neither side matches his skin color. he is paki. KKK issue is whites who hate african-blacks

lefty
11-20-2014, 10:11 PM
:lmao
http://pastebin.com/dEhGJtJU

djohn2oo8
11-20-2014, 11:08 PM
http://pastebin.com/dEhGJtJU

Jesus, they got their families too? :lol

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 11:10 PM
Jesus, they got their families too? :lol
Hate Crime

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:13 PM
lol ex-patriot

djohn2oo8
11-20-2014, 11:22 PM
Hate Crime

No, that would be lynching, castration, and setting people on fire.

djohn2oo8
11-20-2014, 11:51 PM
_wtsqJL0OW0

Infinite_limit
11-21-2014, 03:42 AM
_wtsqJL0OW0
Targeting the Police instead of those that rape and murder the general public? Doesn't he have some busy work in Pakistan

SupremeGuy
11-21-2014, 06:46 AM
He's selectively choosing a side based on his own skin color.Exactly.

Targeting the Police instead of those that rape and murder the general public? Doesn't he have some busy work in PakistanHe's stirring the pot. He's a terrorist at war with America and is just doing whatever he can do to cause trouble here while he's on the other side of the World. Just look at the ignorance in this thread and you'll see why he's successful.

unleashbaynes
11-21-2014, 09:33 AM
:lmao asshurt that someone is actually doing some solid trolling to the KKK
:lmao defending a bunch of backwoods sister fucking cretins

JudynTX
11-21-2014, 01:35 PM
The announcement is coming soon! All hell breaks loose in 3.................2...................1

Trill Clinton
11-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Ferguson KKK Threat: Anonymous Mask-Wearing ‘N****r Lovers’ Will Be ‘Strung Up Next To Chimps’

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Ferguson-KKK-Anonymous-mask-shot-665x385.jpg (http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Ferguson-KKK-Anonymous-mask-shot-665x385.jpg)
The KKK in Ferguson, Missouri, and the hacker group Anonymous continued to wage a war of words this week, but the verbal and online confrontation risked escalating into real violence when a local Ku Klux Klan leader threatened that anyone wearing an Anonymous mask (http://www.liberalamerica.org/2014/11/19/kkk-threatens-to-shoot-anonymous-activists-in-missouri/) could be shot, and then followed that threat with another vowing to “hunt you down and tear those masks from your face.”

The second threat also employed (http://pastebin.com/3PuA4eS5) a racist epithet, describing the members of Anonymous as “pathetic n****r lovers.”

The distinctive mask worn in public by protesters who identify with the group was popularized in the 2006 film adaptation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta) of the comic book series V For Vendetta, in which a lone anti-government terrorist hides his identity by donning a mask representing Guy Fawkes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes), a 17th-century English militant who attempted to blow up the English Parliament.

Local Ferguson KKK leader Frank Ancona earlier threatened that the Klan would utilize “lethal force” (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/ku-klux-klan-leader-defends-threat-of-lethal-force-against-ferguson-terrorists/) against protesters in the wake of the upcoming Darren Wilson grand jury decision. If Wilson, the police officer who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown (https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/11/20/everything-know-shooting-michael-brown-darren-wilson/) in Ferguson on August 9, is not indicted by the grand jury now investigating the shooting, the conventional belief is that the ensuing protests could erupt (http://www.inquisitr.com/1619499/ferguson-grand-jury-decision-darren-wilson-expected-to-go-free-as-state-of-emergency-declared/) into full-scale riots.

“You pathetic n***** lovers are going down, we’re NOT HIDING. WE’RE NOT ASHAMED OF WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE REPRESENT. THE INVISIBLE EMPIRE CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE OVERTHROWN, [sic]” the message signed with Anacona’s name read. “We will hunt you down and tear those masks from your face. You’ll be strung up next to the chimps. On display for the whole world to see. The Klan is to be feared, not threatened.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1625053/fe...strung-up-next-to-chimps/#LPw1PcXKJ6SCuDSq.99 (http://www.inquisitr.com/1625053/ferguson-kkk-threat-anonymous-mask-wearing-nr-lovers-will-be-strung-up-next-to-chimps/#LPw1PcXKJ6SCuDSq.99)

Trill Clinton
11-21-2014, 01:42 PM
103 days of peaceful protesting is about to get ridiculous thanks to hate and fear mongering smh

The Reckoning
11-21-2014, 01:44 PM
103 days of peaceful protesting is about to get ridiculous thanks to hate and fear mongering smh

what happened at FSU fam?

Trill Clinton
11-21-2014, 01:45 PM
what happened at FSU fam?

what?

m>s
11-21-2014, 02:22 PM
Oh boy here we go

Blake
11-21-2014, 02:30 PM
The worst white people I've ever known were those who were down on black folks. They all had one other thing in common, none had any intelligence, just dumb fuck rednecks.

There is a site out there called....Castefootball....it's a bunch of white racists crying around about why whites can't run or jump, according to them it's because the white man is being held down, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I did go in there and run down just how inferior us whites really are physically, yep...banned, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

reverse racist is still racist

:cry "i wish i was black" :cry :cry :cry

resistanze
11-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Ferguson KKK Threat: Anonymous Mask-Wearing ‘N****r Lovers’ Will Be ‘Strung Up Next To Chimps’

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Ferguson-KKK-Anonymous-mask-shot-665x385.jpg (http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Ferguson-KKK-Anonymous-mask-shot-665x385.jpg)
The KKK in Ferguson, Missouri, and the hacker group Anonymous continued to wage a war of words this week, but the verbal and online confrontation risked escalating into real violence when a local Ku Klux Klan leader threatened that anyone wearing an Anonymous mask (http://www.liberalamerica.org/2014/11/19/kkk-threatens-to-shoot-anonymous-activists-in-missouri/) could be shot, and then followed that threat with another vowing to “hunt you down and tear those masks from your face.”

The second threat also employed (http://pastebin.com/3PuA4eS5) a racist epithet, describing the members of Anonymous as “pathetic n****r lovers.”

The distinctive mask worn in public by protesters who identify with the group was popularized in the 2006 film adaptation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta) of the comic book series V For Vendetta, in which a lone anti-government terrorist hides his identity by donning a mask representing Guy Fawkes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes), a 17th-century English militant who attempted to blow up the English Parliament.

Local Ferguson KKK leader Frank Ancona earlier threatened that the Klan would utilize “lethal force” (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/ku-klux-klan-leader-defends-threat-of-lethal-force-against-ferguson-terrorists/) against protesters in the wake of the upcoming Darren Wilson grand jury decision. If Wilson, the police officer who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown (https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/11/20/everything-know-shooting-michael-brown-darren-wilson/) in Ferguson on August 9, is not indicted by the grand jury now investigating the shooting, the conventional belief is that the ensuing protests could erupt (http://www.inquisitr.com/1619499/ferguson-grand-jury-decision-darren-wilson-expected-to-go-free-as-state-of-emergency-declared/) into full-scale riots.

“You pathetic n***** lovers are going down, we’re NOT HIDING. WE’RE NOT ASHAMED OF WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE REPRESENT. THE INVISIBLE EMPIRE CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE OVERTHROWN, [sic]” the message signed with Anacona’s name read. “We will hunt you down and tear those masks from your face. You’ll be strung up next to the chimps. On display for the whole world to see. The Klan is to be feared, not threatened.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1625053/fe...strung-up-next-to-chimps/#LPw1PcXKJ6SCuDSq.99 (http://www.inquisitr.com/1625053/ferguson-kkk-threat-anonymous-mask-wearing-nr-lovers-will-be-strung-up-next-to-chimps/#LPw1PcXKJ6SCuDSq.99)

:lol doesn't the Klan wear hoods? Why are they complaining about 'hiding' behind masks?

lefty
11-21-2014, 03:11 PM
:lol doesn't the Klan wear hoods? Why are they complaining about 'hiding' behind masks?
Racists are cowards

It's a well known fact

The Reckoning
11-21-2014, 03:56 PM
what?

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/myron-may-profile2.png?w=780&h=486

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Exactly.

He's stirring the pot. He's a terrorist at war with America and is just doing whatever he can do to cause trouble here while he's on the other side of the World. Just look at the ignorance in this thread and you'll see why he's successful.

The Pakistani guy is not the one responsible for outing the KKK. The Pakistani guy is the guy who runs anon op ferguson. And yes, that guy is just stirring shit up. He is now telling people to shoot laser pointers at police helicopters hoping to crash them.

lefty
11-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Wewahitchka? :lol

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 04:11 PM

Agreed. It's shame the protestors will become violent because the officer found innocent happened to be white.

Blake
11-21-2014, 04:16 PM
I want to like anonymous like I like Batman.....but no, can't do it. Vigilante justice is only cool in comic books.

It's just a matter of time before someone takes down anonymous.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 04:51 PM
The Pakistani guy is not the one responsible for outing the KKK. The Pakistani guy is the guy who runs anon op ferguson. And yes, that guy is just stirring shit up. He is now telling people to shoot laser pointers at police helicopters hoping to crash them.

Please post your blogs showing this so we can know your source for the shit that it is.

It's so cute watching you guys regurgitate takes from fucked up blogs and then not citing them. As if you fucks are capable of thinking for yourself.

Have you met DarrinS? He does the same thing when he wants to post information from obviously non-credible blogs.

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Please post your blogs showing this so we can know your source for the shit that it is.

It's so cute watching you guys regurgitate takes from fucked up blogs and then not citing them. As if you fucks are capable of thinking for yourself.

Have you met DarrinS (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042)? He does the same thing when he wants to post information from obviously non-credible blogs.I already posted the link dipshit.

I don't have a facebook but you should friend request him and offer your support.

https://www.facebook.com/arslan14125126112?fref=photo (https://www.facebook.com/arslan14125126112?fref=photo)

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 05:28 PM
I already posted the link dipshit.

I don't have a facebook but you should friend request him and offer your support.

https://www.facebook.com/arslan14125126112?fref=photo (https://www.facebook.com/arslan14125126112?fref=photo)

Yes it is an unverifiable blog called conservative treehouse. The owners glamorize the worst of Breitbart's tactics meaning that they will deceive and distort in an effort to gain their notions credibility.

You keep claiming that opferguson is Pakistani. Your link does not establish that with it's screenshot of someone else hitting up Pakistani hackers. Nevermind that the claim is ad hominem in and of itself.

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 05:47 PM
Yes it is an unverifiable blog called conservative treehouse. The owners glamorize the worst of Breitbart's tactics meaning that they will deceive and distort in an effort to gain their notions credibility.

You keep claiming that opferguson is Pakistani. Your link does not establish that with it's screenshot of someone else hitting up Pakistani hackers. Nevermind that the claim is ad hominem in and of itself.

:lol I found that blog through you.

After they outed Arslan and traced his email [email protected] to Pakistan Arslan went to twitter to claim it was all false. If it as all false as he claims why would he immediately change the opferguson email address on his page which now is [email protected]

http://www.operationferguson.cf/

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm sure Arslan is in the facebook group Sahiwal College, Pakistan because he just thinks Pakistani colleges are cool like most American teenagers do.

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2014, 05:55 PM

After they outed Arslan and traced his email [email protected] to Pakistan Arslan went to twitter to claim it was all false. If it as all false as he claims why would he immediately change the opferguson email address on his page which now is [email protected]

I'm curious....why are you taking up for the KKK? I'm not saying rioting isn't wrong and the culprits should be dealt with by the cops... but the cops can deal with it....why does the KKK need to try and inflame racial tensions and you defend them?

ohmwrecker
11-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Scared white people.

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm curious....why are you taking up for the KKK? I'm not saying rioting isn't wrong and the culprits should be dealt with by the cops... but the cops can deal with it....why does the KKK need to try and inflame racial tensions and you defend them?

Fuck the KKK. I'm not defending them at all. The racists blacks and racist whites can kill each other when shit pops off in Ferguson for all I care.

I just find it funny that a kid from Pakistan is stirring the pot in Ferguson.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 06:01 PM

through me? I had never heard of that site until you posted it. I get that in your google sophistry you found something you liked but you are dumb so that doesn't posit much.

And it was so newsworthy and corroborated that only other fruitbat sites and such as yourself ran with it. IOW, the story wouldn't vet. The guy you are accusing did state unequivocally that he was in Canada.

ohmwrecker
11-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Somebody's got to do it. Paki kid doing it because American kids are lazy and stupid and don't give a shit about anything.

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 06:08 PM
through me? I had never heard of that site until you posted it. I get that in your google sophistry you found something you liked but you are dumb so that doesn't posit much.Yes through you via a search of Shaun King.

And it was so newsworthy and corroborated that only other fruitbat sites and such as yourself ran with it. IOW, the story wouldn't vet.:lol is the Associated Press supposed to run a story on the website owner of opferguson?

The guy you are accusing did state unequivocally that he was in Canada.That's great, I'm posting today from the moon. His email was traced, his facebook was posted, and now he's changed all his info. LOL Canada.

And I can state I am also in Canada right now so there is that.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Somebody's got to do it. Paki kid doing it because American kids are lazy and stupid and don't give a shit about anything.

It's more like it's easier to try and label dissent as foreign invaders. Russian TV does it as a matter of course. Let's look at the link:

The Twitter Username (“Anonymous”) @OpFerguson is the originator of the website OperationFerguson.cf. The website is attached to an email address [email protected] That email is owned by a well groomed millennial in Pakistan named Arslan Khan.

IOW, an email associated with a website also associated with anonymous' twitter account means that anonymous = that email's owner. It's fucking stupid.

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Fuck the KKK. I'm not defending them at all. The racists blacks and racist whites can kill each other when shit pops off in Ferguson for all I care.

I just find it funny that a kid from Pakistan is stirring the pot in Ferguson.

Blacks aren't really racist...we don't think we're better than anyone else..well when it comes to our dicks we do...so in that sense I'm chief racist de jour

:bobo

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Yes through you via a search of Shaun King.

:lol is the Associated Press supposed to run a story on the website owner of opferguson?

That's great, I'm posting today from the moon. His email was traced, his facebook was posted, and now he's changed all his info. LOL Canada.

And I can state I am also in Canada right now so there is that.

:lol a provable link to a Pakistani national fomenting unrest in the US is not newsworthy? We are talking about the entirety of the free press and no one picks it up? uh huh. . . .

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 06:52 PM
It's more like it's easier to try and label dissent as foreign invaders. Russian TV does it as a matter of course. Let's look at the link:

IOW, an email associated with a website also associated with anonymous' twitter account means that anonymous = that email's owner. It's fucking stupid.

Call it stupid all you want it doesn't change anything. What is your reasoning for the email being changed on the website immediately after the original email was traced back to Pakistan? Why is everything on his facebook page tied to Pakistan...college, night clubs, hobbies etc?

Now of course if the respectable Shaun King had broken the story you'd be lapping it up. In fact I'm going to email him Arslan's facebook page and let Shaun do some sleuthing.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Call it stupid all you want it doesn't change anything. What is your reasoning for the email being changed on the website immediately after the original email was traced back to Pakistan? Why is everything on his facebook page tied to Pakistan...college, night clubs, hobbies etc?

Now of course if the respectable Shaun King had broken the story you'd be lapping it up. In fact I'm going to email him Arslan's facebook page and let Shaun do some sleuthing.

I'll go with 'to avoid harassment' which does not imply = anonymous hacker fomenting unrest.

King made one argument that I could verify on my own that I found compelling. It's an argument you still ignore. The police misrepresented facts.

I have a discussion of your link from your brietbart wannabes in an above post. It's shit yet you ignore that too. It's obvious why noone picks the story up.

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 07:31 PM
I'll go with 'to avoid harassment' which does not imply = anonymous hacker fomenting unrest.And his Pakistani facebook page? LOL Canada

King made one argument that I could verify on my own that I found compelling. It's an argument you still ignore. The police misrepresented facts.I addressed that argument as many times as you brought it up. The distance he was from the car when he was shot doesn't change anything if Brown was charging Wilson and was within 30 feet. Why do you continue to ignore this?

I have a discussion of your link from your brietbart wannabes in an above post. It's shit yet you ignore that too. It's obvious why noone picks the story up. The pakistani kid is some "anon" wannabe, it's not some earth shattering shit the mainstream media should report on.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 07:51 PM
And his Pakistani facebook page? LOL Canada

I addressed that argument as many times as you brought it up. The distance he was from the car when he was shot doesn't change anything if Brown was charging Wilson and was within 30 feet. Why do you continue to ignore this?

The pakistani kid is some "anon" wannabe, it's not some earth shattering shit the mainstream media should report on.

Then shut the fuck up about him regarding what anonymous is doing to the KKK. Can you do that? Your link's linking of the two is not credible anyway. You don't even defend that just go to this dissembling shit take. What a coward.

Because it glossed over the fact that the cop who was scared for his life and required lethal force, didn't call for backup before he chased him for over 100 feet and filled him full of holes when he turned around. I'll give you a hint: it's not police procedure while the chiefs version of event was. Thin blue lying pieces of shit.

Nevermind the multiple disagreeing eyewitness accounts that disagree with your version nor that Wilson's version is still unclear. You know what you want to believe.

Have you ever seen a fat kid run a 40 yard dash before?

TheSanityAnnex
11-21-2014, 08:14 PM
He gets asshurt when he tries to dictate the flow of conversation and dictate what topics are important and the like.

Then shut the fuck up about him regarding what anonymous is doing to the KKK. Can you do that? Your link's linking of the two is not credible anyway. You don't even defend that just go to this dissembling shit take. What a coward.

:cry the flow of conversation is not going how I want :cry

Because it glossed over the fact that the cop who was scared for his life and required lethal force, didn't call for backup before he chased him for over 100 feet and filled him full of holes when he turned around. I'll give you a hint: it's not police procedure while the chiefs version of event was. Thin blue lying pieces of shit.

Nevermind the multiple disagreeing eyewitness accounts that disagree with your version nor that Wilson's version is still unclear. You know what you want to believe.And you know what you want to believe. There are multiple eyewitness accounts that agree with Wilson and more that never went public for fear of retaliation from their own community, those people were brought in front of the grand jury. Once Wilson is cleared all of that information will go public as McColluch promised. You'll enjoy hearing Dorian Johnson's account of what actually happened.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 08:17 PM
And let's be clear the twitter account has not been linked to that kid other than the twitter account is in some way related to a website that allegedly is owned by that Pakistani kid.

It was the twitter account that said they were in Canada.

Try and keep up.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2014, 08:21 PM

:cry the flow of conversation is not going how I want :cry

And you know what you want to believe. There are multiple eyewitness accounts that agree with Wilson and more that never went public for fear of retaliation from their own community, those people were brought in front of the grand jury. Once Wilson is cleared all of that information will go public as McColluch promised. You'll enjoy hearing Dorian Johnson's account of what actually happened.

There is a difference between trying to make the topic something in particular and asking someone to stop posting regarding something that they admit has been disproven.

I do get upset with intellectual dishonesty. I am such a horrible unreliable person. . . :rolleyes

I believe in verifiable fact. You innuendo is reminiscent of scientologists I met on the drag. There are secret testimonies that will redeem you!

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2014, 10:51 PM
It's pretty clear to me that Mike Brown was a bad guy...it's also clear that the cop shot and killed him out of anger....had he killed him at the car where the fight occurred then fine..you don't get to execute someone standing who ran and was 30 feet from you...you don't get to unload your clip because your still angry...the Cop deserves to be in jail for life....you cannot have an 80% black community policed by 90% whites and act like racism doesn't play a part....TSA is being intellectually dishonest about this situation in my view....

Infinite_limit
11-22-2014, 01:49 AM
It's pretty clear to me that Mike Brown was a bad guy...it's also clear that the cop shot and killed him out of anger....had he killed him at the car where the fight occurred then fine..you don't get to execute someone standing who ran and was 30 feet from you...you don't get to unload your clip because your still angry...the Cop deserves to be in jail for life....you cannot have an 80% black community policed by 90% whites and act like racism doesn't play a part....TSA is being intellectually dishonest about this situation in my view....
I thought Brown had gun powder residue on him, meaning he was within a few feet when the gun went off.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 06:25 AM
I thought Brown had gun powder residue on him, meaning he was within a few feet when the gun went off.

Brown was initially shot at close range after the tussle at the car....had the cop killed him at the car where the tussle happened no issue from me...however...after he was shot...he ran...cop got out and shot him as he was running away....Mike stopped maybe 25-30 feet away raised his hands and the Cop shot him in the head and drop him for good...based on all the forensic evidence and several autopsies that's how it went down....he executed the guy out of anger and likely a racist view of blacks....it's a no brainer what happened...

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Brown was initially shot at close range after the tussle at the car....had the cop killed him at the car where the tussle happened no issue from me...however...after he was shot...he ran...cop got out and shot him as he was running away....Mike stopped maybe 25-30 feet away raised his hands and the Cop shot him in the head and drop him for good...based on all the forensic evidence and several autopsies that's how it went down....he executed the guy out of anger and likely a racist view of blacks....it's a no brainer what happened...
Kool with the subtle trolling goods

m>s
11-22-2014, 03:06 PM
i sure hope that's how it happened, taught him a lesson didn't he

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 03:36 PM

They counted at least 9 bullet holes. He got shot once in the car, once on the run, and then 7 times when he turned around. The cop wasn't a good shot. He shot wildly into a nearby building as well.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 03:41 PM
They counted at least 9 bullet holes. He got shot once in the car, once on the run, and then 7 times when he turned around. The cop wasn't a good shot. He shot wildly into a nearby building as well.

Yeah going to need a source for these

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 03:44 PM
Yeah going to need a source for these

Someone I give a fuck about asks for one then I will, L Ron Hubbard.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 03:52 PM
Someone I give a fuck about asks for one then I will, L Ron Hubbard.I thought you were intellectually honest. Source your claims. I especially want a source on the shot wound while running away, first I've heard of it.

And lol at the cop being a bad shoot. 1 miss out of 10 shots and a headshot to finish? You've obviously never shot with adrenaline, fantastic shooting by the cop considering the situation. You are so full of shit I wonder if you're trolling sometimes.

m>s
11-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Fuzzy probably couldn't even hit the paper from 15m at the range

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Fuzzy is winning this debate TSA

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 04:26 PM
Fuzzy is winning this debate TSA

Sup Kool.

As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/us/shooting-accounts-differ-as-holder-schedules-visit.html

That is from the NYT article describing the breadth of difference in eye witness testimony. TSA is being intentionally obtuse.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 04:36 PM

Surely the three autopsies released would have mentioned this as an entry wound from behind would be pretty clear. Where is your source?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Surely the three autopsies released would have mentioned this as an entry wound from behind would be pretty clear. Where is your source?

This is so adorable. We can watch your dumb ass get more and more frantic as I refuse to go along with your narrative.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 04:44 PM
This is so adorable. We can watch your dumb ass get more and more frantic as I refuse to go along with your narrative.

This is your narrative, you said he was shot on the run. Shouldn't be too hard to source.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 04:46 PM
This is your narrative, you said he was shot on the run. Shouldn't be too hard to source.

It's not hard. It's why I find it amusing that you are acting incredulous especially in light of the link I provided for Kool.

I just think you are dumb and refuse to allow you to dictate the narrative. Your childish and stupid approach to discussion will not be brooked.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 04:50 PM
It's not hard. It's why I find it amusing that you are acting incredulous especially in light of the link I provided for Kool.

I just think you are dumb and refuse to allow you to dictate the narrative. Your childish and stupid approach to discussion will not be brooked.

Your link says nothing of Michael Brown being shot while running away.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Your link says nothing of Michael Brown being shot while running away.

:lol reading comprehension

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 04:57 PM

Maybe I am misunderstanding you here. Are you saying he was shot at once running away or he was actually shot once running away? It looks like you are saying he was actually shot because you are counting that as one of the 9 bullet holes.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Maybe I am misunderstanding you here. Are you saying he was shot at once running away or he was actually shot once running away? It looks like you are saying he was actually shot because you are counting that as one of the 9 bullet holes.

:lol reading comprehension

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Are you claiming he was actually shot running away?

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 05:11 PM
he was shot at while running away...he stopped turned with his hands in the air..and then fucking POS cop shot him in the head while looking at him...it was a grotesque

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 05:14 PM
Mike Brown had likely punched the cop in the face....and the cop was mad as fuck...he was like I'm gonna fucking kill this POS nigga...so he papped papped papped...

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 05:19 PM
Mike Brown had likely punched the cop in the face....and the cop was mad as fuck...he was like I'm gonna fucking kill this POS nigga...so he papped papped papped...

Yup and that is why he shot him running away without calling for backup or calling for him to freeze, get down, etc.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 05:21 PM
he was shot at while running away...he stopped turned with his hands in the air..and then fucking POS cop shot him in the head while looking at him...it was a grotesque
Fuzzy is claiming he was shot once running away, not just shot at.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Fuzzy is claiming he was shot once running away, not just shot at.

a bullet may have grazed him if I recall from one of the autopsies....but the fatal wound was the kill shit when Mike turned with hands in the air....the cop will get off...that's a given....Mike was a robber and seemed like a bad guy which is besides the point...the cop should be in jail but he won't be

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 05:35 PM
a bullet may have grazed him if I recall from one of the autopsies....but the fatal wound was the kill shit when Mike turned with hands in the air....the cop will get off...that's a given....Mike was a robber and seemed like a bad guy which is besides the point...the cop should be in jail but he won't be

Do you mind finding the autopsy that shows this gun shot wound of being shot from behind? Fuzzy refuses to source it and I am genuinely curious as I have followed the case closely and this is the first I've heard of actual evidence of him being actually shot from behind.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Do you mind finding the autopsy that shows this gun shot wound of being shot from behind? Fuzzy refuses to source it and I am genuinely curious as I have followed the case closely and this is the first I've heard of actual evidence of him being actually shot from behind.

I will find it and if I don't then I will eat crow

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 05:37 PM

Two construction workers who were nearby at the time have told investigators from the St. Louis County police and the FBI that they "starting hearing pops" and looked over to see Brown staggering and running. "And when he finally caught himself he threw his hands up and started screaming, 'OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK,'" one of the men told KTVI, a St. Louis TV station. Neither man has been named by news outlets.

One of the workers told CNN that he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later. "The cop didn't say, 'Get on the ground.' He just kept shooting." The man said Brown "had his ... hands up."

The man's co-worker, also unnamed, said that the officer, identified as Darren Wilson, "got about 8 to 10 feet away from him … I heard six, seven shots … it seemed like seven. Then he put his gun down. That's when Michael stumbled forward. I'd say about 25 feet or so and then fell right on his face."

The worker told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that Brown never ran full-speed at Wilson, as the officer's defenders have claimed. "I don't know if he was going after him or if he was falling down to die," he said. "It wasn't a bull rush."

Another witness, Phillip Walker, told the Post-Dispatch last week that Brown was walking at a steady pace toward Wilson, with his hands up. "Not quickly," Walker said. "He did not rush the officer."

"It wasn't justified because he didn't pose no threat to the officer. I don't understand why he didn't Tase him if he deemed him to be hostile. He didn't have no weapon on him. I was confused on why he was shooting his rounds off like that into this individual," Walker said.

A private autopsy showed that all but one of his gunshot wounds came while Brown was facing Wilson. Shawn Parcells, who participated in the autopsy, said one of the wounds to the arm could have occurred when Brown was facing away from Wilson. "It's inconclusive," he told the Post-Dispatch. St. Louis County and federal autopsy results have not been released.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/10/ferguson-shooting-witnesses/15423143/

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 05:41 PM
So you were just pulling shit from your ass. Thanks for clearing that up Fuzzy.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 05:43 PM
:lol I give multiple eye witness accounts, two links and an outright quote saying that one of the wounds was consistent with a shot from behind and that is what dumbfuck comes up with.

Kool, that is why I won't argue with him on merit. He is one dumb white boy.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 05:46 PM
:lol I give multiple eye witness accounts, two links and an outright quote saying that one of the wounds was consistent with a shot from behind and that is what dumbfuck comes up with.

Kool, that is why I won't argue with him on merit. He is one dumb white boy.

Shawn Parcells, who participated in the autopsy, said one of the wounds to the arm could have occurred when Brown was facing away from Wilson. "It's inconclusive,"

And the following two autopsies released said all wounds from front.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't even think you read your own articles sometimes. smh

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 05:49 PM
I don't even think you read your own articles sometimes. smh

:lol critical thinking

not sure != it didn't happen.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 05:59 PM

And lol @ Shawn Parcells. Don't even try and use him as a reputable source. Baden fine, but Parcells...get the fuck out of here with that unqualified unlicensed bullshit.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 06:00 PM

No they didn't and the coroner made a point to come out and say the St Louis Dispatch misrepresented her regarding that and the wound to his hand.

This what the medical examiner said:

The chest wounds are going front to back, indicating that Mr. Brown was facing the officer when he was shot in the torso, then collapsed or leaned forward exposing the top of his head. You can't say within reasonable certainty that his hands were up based on the autopsy findings alone. The back to front and upward trajectory of the right forearm wound could occur in multiple orientations and a trajectory reconstruction would need to be done using the witness statements, casings, height of the weapon and other evidence from the scene, which have yet to be released.

in response to the St Louis Dispatch's characterization of:

Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco, said the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound.” She added, “If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he’s going for the officer’s gun.” Sources told the Post-Dispatch that Brown’s blood had been found on Wilson’s gun. Melinek also said the autopsy did not support witnesses who have claimed Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up.

http://pathologyexpert.blogspot.com/2014_10_01_archive.html

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 06:21 PM
No they didn't and the coroner made a point to come out and say the St Louis Dispatch misrepresented her regarding that and the wound to his hand.

This what the medical examiner said:

in response to the St Louis Dispatch's characterization of:

http://pathologyexpert.blogspot.com/2014_10_01_archive.html

That is crazy that after three different autopsies were done none of them concluded that Mike Brown was shot while running away yet you somehow have enough knowledge and evidence to claim he was shot while running away. I'm surprised McColluch hasn't brought you in for testimony.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 06:28 PM
As I said he was shot at from behind according to eye witnesses but those shots missed....So what the cop did next is even or almost equally as worse...Mike Brown turned around and with hands up was fired repeatedly upon in rapid succession...these Autopsy diagrams by Dr. Michael Baden tell a story of a cop that should be in jail for life....maybe even death row

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/071cda9b8b11b6c0e6ad6b3e1e0ece42_zps60ed5480.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/bvg850eciaaafuf_zpsf1c5f6f9.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/1408839769309_zpsfde5ed4b.png

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 06:31 PM
As I said he was shot at from behind according to eye witnesses but those shots missed....So what the cop did next is even or almost equally as worse...Mike Brown turned around and with hands up was fired repeatedly upon in rapid succession...these Autopsy diagrams by Dr. Michael Baden tell a story of a cop that should be in jail for life....maybe even death row

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/071cda9b8b11b6c0e6ad6b3e1e0ece42_zps60ed5480.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/bvg850eciaaafuf_zpsf1c5f6f9.jpg

Not sure why you posted the last pictures as they show entry wounds consistent with Wilson saying Brown was charging him. Maybe you can edit your post and try the hands up thing again.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 06:33 PM
this should be really damaging to the officer but they will let him get away....

Dr. Michael Baden, who conducted the autopsy at the request of Brown's family, talked to Bill Hemmer by phone this morning.

"This autopsy shows that there wasn't any gunshot wounds in his back. Some people thought they saw that. An autopsy helps organize which witness testimony is more reliable," he said.

But he said the presence of six gunshot wounds points to "excessive" force by Wilson. Baden noted that Wilson may have fired even more shots that missed Brown, explaining that the police would know the total number of shots fired.

"There is legitimate concern as to whether the shooting was overreacting. That has to be answered and we don't have all the answers," said Baden.
He added that he did not have access to an important piece of evidence: Brown's clothing. Baden explained that if gunshot residue is found on clothing, it will tell a medical examiner that the gunman was within two feet or closer. Baden said there was no gunshot residue on the body.

Baden said right now, it's unclear which witness' account is most accurate based on the forensic evidence.
He also said there was no sign of a struggle.

"In talking about a struggle, one of the things that the attorneys have also asked for is the medical examination of the officer who was in a struggle. So signs of injury to the officer, to Michael Brown are both needed," said Baden, who also stressed that the autopsy is preliminary.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Not sure why you posted the last pictures as they show entry wounds consistent with Wilson saying Brown was charging him. Maybe you can edit your post and try the hands up thing again.

Nope you got it wrong...don't get excited....that's not charging that's falling to the ground or surrending as Dr. Baden stated...and in fact it's how he got shot in the top of the head and the bullet traveled through his eye...there is no way you can make a charging claim as it defies logic of anyone who's fired a gun...the head shot was the last shot and it makes no sense to think he was charging after being shot at and hit all those times...I know you want to defend the cop but don't come at me with no bullshit reasoning...you better have a good explanation as I've just layed out...otherwise pucker up your asshole....:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 06:39 PM
TSA ..who charges a guy with a gun while he's being shot at? Don't get intellectually dishonest with me now..admit you're wrong and stop trying to deflect for the POS cop

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 06:45 PM
Nope you got it wrong...don't get excited....that's not charging that's falling to the ground or surrending as Dr. Baden stated...and in fact it's how he got shot in the top of the head and the bullet traveled through his eye...there is no way you can make a charging claim as it defies logic of anyone who's fired a gun...the head shot was the last shot and it makes no sense to think he was charging after being shot at and hit all those times...I know you want to defend the cop but don't come at me with no bullshit reasoning...you better have a good explanation as I've just layed out...otherwise pucker up your asshole....:lol
You've watched too many movies if you think one bullet stops and drops someone.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 06:47 PM
TSA ..who charges a guy with a gun while he's being shot at?
A piece of shit criminal who just tried to take a cop's gun.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2014, 07:13 PM

Ohh so now you want us to believe he was iron man willing to charge bullets. What does hands up mean to you? Are you saying the pathologists are lying when saying he was shot with hands up. Even gangstas when being shot at run or surrender. You make ZERO sense.
Nobody charges a firing gun unless they're a suicide bomber. So tell me TSA if Mike Brown was charging the cop what happens to the cop defense that the struggle was at the car and it was all very close range. Which is it TSA?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 07:33 PM
That is crazy that after three different autopsies were done none of them concluded that Mike Brown was shot while running away yet you somehow have enough knowledge and evidence to claim he was shot while running away. I'm surprised McColluch hasn't brought you in for testimony.

They said there was a wound that could have been made with him running away but they could not be sure because people move their arms particularly when running and/or raising their arms. That being said the wound goes from the back of the arm to the front for a person with their arms down. You are too stupid to realize the significance of this as you just ignore it but it is what it is.

There are multiple eyewitness who state that he was shot at and appeared to jerk as he was running away. The only account that doesn't say this is the cops version. That is why the police chief misrepresenting and glossing over facts is significant. Thin blue lying pieces of shit.

He claims to have called for the deceased to freeze which no eye witness corroborates. He claims to have called for backup but there is no recording of that on the police band he was on nor the 32 others that were examined.

On a final note, if you don't think cops will lie, cheat and steal to protect their own then you are a fool.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 07:37 PM

whatever happened, he then ran away unarmed. That does not justify shooting him as he is fleeing nor at least attempting to arrest him with nonlethal force.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 07:39 PM
Ohh so now you want us to believe he was iron man willing to charge bullets.He was stupid enough to try and take a cop's gun so yes I do think he was stupid enough to charge a cop. And stop pretending that one bullet to a man of his size would drop him. I can post story after story of people being shot more than Mike Brown and still fighting, some even with gun shot wounds to the head.

What does hands up mean to you? Are you saying the pathologists are lying when saying he was shot with hands up. The pathologists never said he was shot with his hands up, stop making things up.

Even gangstas when being shot at run or surrender. You make ZERO sense.
Nobody charges a firing gun unless they're a suicide bomber.You'll have to ask Mike what he was thinking.

So tell me TSA if Mike Brown was charging the cop what happens to the cop defense that the struggle was at the car and it was all very close range. Which is it TSA?It is both. I suggest you do some reading and get back to me, seems you are completely out of the loop.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 07:49 PM
They said there was a wound that could have been made with him running away but they could not be sure because people move their arms particularly when running and/or raising their arms. That being said the wound goes from the back of the arm to the front for a person with their arms down. You are too stupid to realize the significance of this as you just ignore it but it is what it is.

So they said he could have been shot running away, yet you state that he was shot running away. How does that work?

There are multiple eyewitness who state that he was shot at and appeared to jerk as he was running away. The only account that doesn't say this is the cops version. That is why the police chief misrepresenting and glossing over facts is significant. Thin blue lying pieces of shit.

He claims to have called for the deceased to freeze which no eye witness corroborates. He claims to have called for backup but there is no recording of that on the police band he was on nor the 32 others that were examined.

On a final note, if you don't think cops will lie, cheat and steal to protect their own then you are a fool.

Many of the initial witness testimonies have already been debunked and thrown out. There are a handful of witnesses testifying to the grand jury that never went public for fear of retaliation from their own community. These are the important testimonies and we will have to wait until the case is over to see what they reveal.

TheSanityAnnex
11-22-2014, 07:49 PM
whatever happened, he then ran away unarmed. That does not justify shooting him as he is fleeing nor at least attempting to arrest him with nonlethal force.
And if he did in fact turn around and charge Wilson is lethal force justified?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 07:58 PM
And if he did in fact turn around and charge Wilson is lethal force justified?

:lol I get that you want the cop's versions of events to be accepted and to be the narrative but it's not going to happen, dimwit.

You ever going to address none of the police bands having his supposed call for backup and no eyewitness that heard him call for Brown to freeze like he claimed?

If Wilson was enraged and had no intent to try and detain him is that criminal?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2014, 08:03 PM
So they said he could have been shot running away, yet you state that he was shot running away. How does that work?

Many of the initial witness testimonies have already been debunked and thrown out. There are a handful of witnesses testifying to the grand jury that never went public for fear of retaliation from their own community. These are the important testimonies and we will have to wait until the case is over to see what they reveal.

You don't know which ones were or were not allowed but you will conflate your googling with who to discount. I get that.

This is why I don't argue on merit. Read what the medical examiner said regarding eye witness testimony and try again.

ffs, you are dumb.