AlexJones
11-17-2014, 09:22 PM
:lol hicks
:lol faggot fans
:lol Dale
:lol Indians
:lol Browns
:lol historic choking city
:lol stupid mainstream fans sympathizing with them after LeBron left that shithole
:lol stupid fans trash talking Miami despite Miami getting it done twice

unleashbaynes
11-17-2014, 09:24 PM
:lol hicks
:lol faggot fans
:lol Dale
:lol Indians
:lol Browns
:lol historic choking city

:lol Ravens winning super bowls after moving from that choking faggot city

Splits
11-17-2014, 10:32 PM
:lmao losing to Denver at home

Silver&Black
11-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Hard work on three....Together on six.

ONE TWO THREE...HARD WORK!!!
FOUR FIVE SIX......TOGETHER!!!

Killakobe81
11-18-2014, 10:11 AM

LOL cool commercial but so easy to make fun of .... kinda like not one not two ... oh wait ...

lefty
11-18-2014, 10:21 AM
:lol LeClevelandBrown

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 11:03 AM
LOL cool commercial but so easy to make fun of .... kinda like not one not two ... oh wait ...
Or "I'd rather play on Mars than the Lakers," or "I'm leaving and taking Slava with me," or "Jerry Buss lied to me," etc.

Killakobe81
11-18-2014, 11:16 AM
Or "I'd rather play on Mars than the Lakers," or "I'm leaving and taking Slava with me," or "Jerry Buss lied to me," etc.

Aww did I hurt your feelings? I like Lebron, and I like the commercial just thought this was funny no need to lash out ...ass still hurt from last night? Losing to a real coach and a team minus two of their best players ...

My team sucks what is your excuse?

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:39 AM
Aww did I hurt your feelings? I like Lebron, and I like the commercial just thought this was funny no need to lash out ...ass still hurt from last night? Losing to a real coach and a team minus two of their best players ...

My team sucks what is your excuse?

At home?

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 11:47 PM

:lmao

scanry
11-19-2014, 12:01 AM

:lol

Atleast the Four Five Six..... HEATLES sounded alright. Cleveland can't get anything going their way.

Reck
11-21-2014, 09:00 PM
And people thought they were a lock to go to the Finals this year. :lol

This shit team is not even looking good for a second rounder. LOL

hater
11-21-2014, 10:03 PM
They blew their load vs the spurs imo

Franklin
11-21-2014, 11:53 PM
I bet people are rooting for the Heat this season even more than previous seasons (not including Harlem Dicksucker of course :lol) with the Great Satan Lebron gone. It'd be fun if Cavs took on Heat in the first round and got eliminated right away, can't wait to see the crab's face crying again after getting defeated at the hands of his former "friends" :lol

Splits
11-22-2014, 12:13 AM
I bet people are rooting for the Heat this season even more than previous seasons (not including Harlem Dicksucker of course :lol) with the Great Satan Lebron gone. It'd be fun if Cavs took on Heat in the first round and got eliminated right away, can't wait to see the crab's face crying again after getting defeated at the hands of his former "friends" :lol

http://blog.abf.live.zonedemos.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2013/03/Nielsen-Massey-Vanilla-Extract-60ml_Brandbank.jpg