PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: WTF is it about the Spurs that stops them from repeating?

Thebesteva
11-17-2014, 10:11 PM
It seems so easy for every great team to repeat at least 1 time. These Spurs never have, and if they don't repeat this year its a huge knock on them as a team.

You know I'm not a Spur critic, but its a very valid knock on them when comparing them to the great teams of all time

LkrFan
11-17-2014, 10:13 PM
:corn:

TampaDude
11-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Bad luck, tbh.

AussieFanKurt
11-17-2014, 10:14 PM
I dont know why repeating means shit at all... look at the SF Giants.. they've won 3 in 5 years..

Thebesteva
11-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Bad luck, tbh.

To me thats not true, its not bad luck its not having the desire to win after getting 1 chip.

TampaDude
11-17-2014, 10:17 PM
To me thats not true, its not bad luck its not having the desire to win after getting 1 chip.

Winning a 'ship is as much about luck as drive and skill.

FkLA
11-17-2014, 10:22 PM

Yeah, Fisher sinking 0.4 or Manu fouling Dirk had everything to with 'desire'. Come on brah get out of here with that cliche bs.

Stalin
11-17-2014, 10:22 PM
Think its, because they are a small market team, so they need to develop scrubs to make do, which takes longer, than just getting a top free agent, like LA USED to do.

Splits
11-17-2014, 10:24 PM
Every year starts 0-0. The only people who play the "repeat" card are those who think they're special because they "repeated". Longevity over 16 years >>>>> repeat and it's not even close.

Mugen
11-17-2014, 10:24 PM
A healthy Spurs team really has no excuse to not repeat this season tbh.

Franklin
11-17-2014, 10:26 PM
but how about missing the playoffs in back-to-back years tbh? How much does it hurt your team's greatness?

Kool Bob Love
11-17-2014, 10:26 PM
Bump worthy.

HI-FI
11-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Think its, because they are a small market team, so they need to develop scrubs to make do, which takes longer, than just getting a top free agent, like LA USED to do.
Cosigned.

It's easier to repeat if your market can attract the best free agents or your market can get the Stern treatment. Spurs were box office poison until recently, despite Spurs-Pistons in particular being one of the greatest Finals.

spurraider21
11-17-2014, 10:30 PM
not enough underbite

Brunodf
11-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Unlucky tbh...

Just like the Lakers repeated without playing against 5 of the last 6 Conference Champions at the time in Spurs/Mavs/Heat/Pistons/Cavs and only beat the Celtics that weren't healthy...

ElNono
11-17-2014, 10:31 PM
tough breaks, IMO... doesn't get any closer than '13 & '14... I also think the Spurs have been different than other "great" teams, being small market and what not... they lucked out in the draft because their "star" (TD) wasn't the kind of flashy talent that made FAs want to go play there (few exceptions, Horry, Kerr, Finley)...

tbh, I agree that repeat is nice, but in the big picture, meaningless... when you're already in the pantheon of "great teams", how you got there is really a footnote.

RD2191
11-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Bad luck, tbh.

midnightpulp
11-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Duncan injured in '00: Missed the playoffs.
'04: .4
'06: The Manu foul.
'08: The core roleplayers (Bowen, Horry, etc) were near retirement.

While it might take a "great team" to repeat, it even takes an greater team to redeem. The choke job that happened in '13 can be franchise killing stuff. The fact the Spurs bounced back and won the title, while going through the toughest Western Conference in years (perhaps the toughest Western Conference ever) and then beating the same opponent in the Finals by the largest points differential in Finals history, pretty much cements the 2014 Spurs as one of the greatest teams of all-time.

And the West is even tougher this year. If this was the '10 Western Conference, the Spurs would steamroll through it. The corpse of the SSOL Suns made the Western Conference Finals that year :lol

spurraider21
11-17-2014, 10:55 PM
i'll tell you what won't stop them from repeating this year.

the lakers

Sean Cagney
11-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Yeah, Fisher sinking 0.4 or Manu fouling Dirk had everything to with 'desire'. Come on brah get out of here with that cliche bs.

I agree, lol at not trying hard. They had some bad luck but I doubt they win it in 04 over Detroit anyways so thats irrelevant. I think in 06 they do win it all though, easily. That would have been a threepeat, it was that close.

spurraider21
11-17-2014, 10:56 PM
'08: The core roleplayers (Bowen, Horry, etc) were near retirement.
crazy that the oldest team we've had was 6 years ago

Arcadian
11-17-2014, 11:12 PM
They were veeeery unlucky to not repeat.

But that's not really relevant, honestly.

And there is no systematic reason. Shut just happens.

BatManu20
11-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Tough breaks, tbh.

100%duncan
11-17-2014, 11:16 PM
Poor bait son

BatManu20
11-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Ironically, Shaq's Lakers don't repeat if not for the infamous "Royal Screwjob" in game 6 of the 2002 WCF. (even Bill Plashcke, a big Laker homer, said it was the worst screwjob he's ever seen on sports).

Never forget :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo

Thread
11-17-2014, 11:48 PM
Ironically, Shaq's Lakers don't repeat if not for the infamous "Royal Screwjob" in game 6 of the 2002 WCF. (even Bill Plashcke, a big Laker homer, said it was the worst screwjob he's ever seen on sports).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

DPG21920
11-17-2014, 11:50 PM
The real question is how come it's been so difficult for Kobe to win MVP & Finals MVP in the same season? Comparable question IMVHO

Thread
11-17-2014, 11:52 PM
The real question is how come it's been so difficult for Kobe to win MVP & Finals MVP in the same season? Comparable question IMVHO

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

midnightpulp
11-17-2014, 11:54 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

Swaggy P is returning tomorrow!

Christmas is coming early in the Castleberry household!

Jacob1983
11-17-2014, 11:54 PM
Back to back silver ball winners!

scanry
11-17-2014, 11:57 PM

Threepeat not repeat tbh

Kool Bob Love
11-17-2014, 11:59 PM
Back to back silver ball winners!

My Team: Dallas Mavericks

You got some nerve to be talking shit.

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 12:02 AM
My Team: Dallas Mavericks

You got some nerve to be talking shit.

lol n!gger

BatManu20
11-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Threepeat not repeat tbh

Well they wouldn't do either, tbh.

lefty
11-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Like any good Mexican, they eat and eat and eat after a physical effort.

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:53 AM
Like any good Mexican, they eat and eat and eat after a physical effort.

Bend over. I'll show ya a fuckin' physical effort.

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:55 AM
Threepeat not repeat tbh

& you should be there, but, Amy got in the way. And that stupid ass Duncan got his back up, gonna be hard headed, double dog dared her and she came out smokin'. Result? 6.

Just shows ta go ya.

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
& you should be there, but, Amy got in the way. And that stupid ass Duncan got his back up, gonna be hard headed, double dog dared her and she came out smokin'. Result? 6.

Just shows ta go ya.

And then,

"We're gonna do it this time."

And he did it.

Tim Duncan.

Thread
11-18-2014, 01:09 AM
And then,

"We're gonna do it this time."

And he did it.

Tim Duncan.

But, because he miscalculated he's light one...forever. I thought he'd a been smarter than that. I'd a bet $ on it.

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 01:12 AM
But, because he miscalculated he's light one...forever. I thought he'd a been smarter than that. I'd a bet $ on it.

Both Magic and Kobe miscalculated an entire Finals series.

It happens.

Thebesteva
11-18-2014, 01:21 AM

the lakers

Or the Armenians marching on April 24

:cry Never again

Arnold Toht
11-18-2014, 01:26 AM
They can't function like a real champion. They can't fight the adversity of having 29 other teams hunting for their wellbeings. Fucking losers:lmao

Thread
11-18-2014, 01:34 AM
Both Magic and Kobe miscalculated an entire Finals series.

It happens.

Nothing equates to Amy.

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 01:34 AM
Or the Armenians marching on April 24

:cry Never again
when u gna drop the shtick aper?

"my friend on facebook told me what to write in armenian"

DMC
11-18-2014, 01:42 AM
It seems so easy for every great team to repeat at least 1 time. These Spurs never have, and if they don't repeat this year its a huge knock on them as a team.

You know I'm not a Spur critic, but its a very valid knock on them when comparing them to the great teams of all time

I don't know, why does a doctor spam TMZ level tweener shit on a basketball forum?

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 01:44 AM
Nothing equates to Amy.

Katie Faber and Magic not giving his lover a condom sure as hell equalizes it.

You coulda possibly had 2 or 3 more if Magic would've just closed his ass and kept true to Cookie.

But he didn't.

It happens.

ezau
11-18-2014, 01:53 AM

the lakers

:lol

ezau
11-18-2014, 01:55 AM
They can't function like a real champion. They can't fight the adversity of having 29 other teams hunting for their wellbeings. Fucking losers:lmao

Arn

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 01:56 AM
Nothing equates to Amy.

There you go citing Amy again. But as soon as someone lodges Karl, you want to wash your hands of the whole thing. It's chickenshit.

mavsfan1000
11-18-2014, 02:05 AM
The Mavs and Lakers happened to them. Dirk and Fisher putting in daggers.

Thebesteva
11-18-2014, 02:08 AM
I don't know, why does a doctor spam TMZ level tweener shit on a basketball forum?

To save my sanity from having to read from Pubmed and NIH constantly?

:lol DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), acting like I said I work for the pentagon or something. You do realize its the most over saturated field currently right?

DMC
11-18-2014, 02:20 AM

:lol DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), acting like I said I work for the pentagon or something. You do realize its the most over saturated field currently right?

I realize that physicians are busy animals. Employed ones are.

Thebesteva
11-18-2014, 02:29 AM
I realize that physicians are busy animals. Employed ones are.

Boogie Woogie nagger...boogie woogie

hyhy
11-18-2014, 04:42 AM
Well, a repeat probably means you have no competition and either you are too good, or the era was weak.

z0sa
11-18-2014, 05:16 AM
The Spurs' multi decade run is far more impressive than repeating or even threepeating then fading into mediocrity.

The reason this "title defense" crap in a seasonal team sport even exists is purely a dollars and cents media creation.

scanry
11-18-2014, 06:22 AM

I though you fucks plagiarize from webmd? No way man, the most over saturated field is civil engineers. Unable to find jobs, them fucksticks are leaving the US and fleecing the towel heads in the middle east. Boy are those guys dumb. When the oil money runs out in those countries, the camel jockeys are going be living in a bubble with half the population gone.

It's amazing how much money they've infused into the silicon valley though.

Thread
11-18-2014, 07:08 AM
Katie Faber and Magic not giving his lover a condom sure as hell equalizes it.

You coulda possibly had 2 or 3 more if Magic would've just closed his ass and kept true to Cookie.

But he didn't.

It happens.

You had one, in there. No "coulda" to it. It was in the fuckin' case.

Nothing equates to Amy.

Thread
11-18-2014, 07:10 AM
The Spurs' multi decade run is far more impressive than repeating or even threepeating then fading into mediocrity.

The reason this "title defense" crap in a seasonal team sport even exists is purely a dollars and cents media creation.

That's only because you've never repeated, or, three peated. And that's only because of a white woman...Amy.

ambchang
11-18-2014, 07:11 AM
Tough to do when you don't have by far the best front court in the league.

Thread
11-18-2014, 07:11 AM
Arn

Thread
11-18-2014, 07:14 AM
Tough to do when you don't have by far the best front court in the league.

When Amy laid the law down Tim shoulda obeyed. But, he thought he could Bogart her. Uh, uh.

Buddy Mignon
11-18-2014, 07:55 AM
They just were never good enough to defend their title, and they won't defend it this year either. I've always said the Spurs are a good team but they've never been great. The same can be said for Jim. He's good at a lot of things, but not great at any aspect of the game. I'd rather be great for a short period of time than just average for a long time. Spurs fans seem to feel different about this.

ambchang
11-18-2014, 08:05 AM
When Amy laid the law down Tim shoulda obeyed. But, he thought he could Bogart her. Uh, uh.

She laid down the law by being kicked to the curb?

Thread
11-18-2014, 08:17 AM
She laid down the law by being kicked to the curb?

It was enough to immediately prompt 6.

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 08:29 AM
They just were never good enough to defend their title, and they won't defend it this year either. I've always said the Spurs are a good team but they've never been great. The same can be said for Jim. He's good at a lot of things, but not great at any aspect of the game. I'd rather be great for a short period of time than just average for a long time. Spurs fans seem to feel different about this.

Talking down Duncan makes no sense for a Kobe fan, because if you choose to consider Duncan as only "good," then that means Kirby has never beaten any great players.

And he needs Duncan much more than Kirbs needs him. We have to remember that Kobe has been outplayed by these wings/guards in a Finals series:

- Reggie Miller
- Austin Croshere
- Allen Iverson
- Rip Hamilton
- Tayshaun Prince
- Paul Pierce
- Ray Allen

The only wing players Kirby definitively outplayed were Kerry Kittles and Hedo Turkoglu.

Meanwhile, Duncan has never been outplayed by a big man counterpart in a Finals series. Simply incredible.

ambchang
11-18-2014, 08:40 AM
It was enough to immediately prompt 6.

Not as epic as Malone dismantling the 2004 Lakers.

Thread
11-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Not as epic as Malone dismantling the 2004 Lakers.

Nothing trumps Amy.

Thread
11-18-2014, 08:42 AM
Meanwhile, Duncan has never been outplayed by a big man counterpart in a Finals series. Simply incredible.

Duncan was taken down by a woman. A white woman.

lefty
11-18-2014, 08:46 AM

So was Kobe

He set trends

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 08:48 AM

So was Kobe.

He couldn't get his mind right in the '04 Series due to Faber threatening to send him up the river.

Thread
11-18-2014, 09:20 AM
So was Kobe

He set trends

Kobe never had to surrender one that was in the case. Mrs. Duncan made Mr. Duncan do that.

Thread
11-18-2014, 09:20 AM
So was Kobe.

He couldn't get his mind right in the '04 Series due to Faber threatening to send him up the river.

Your's was in the case. In there, locked up. Amy made Tim unlock the case and give it back.

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 09:25 AM
Your's was in the case. In there, locked up. Amy made Tim unlock the case and give it back.

And Faber made Kirby give an entire 4 games to Detroit.

Media and every living, breathing being on planet Earth crowned you prior. The boy was getting his Jordan comparisons thing going again, and you were supposed to easy clean Detroit enroute to 15.

"Nuh uh."

- Katie Faber

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 09:32 AM
Kobe never had to surrender one that was in the case. Mrs. Duncan made Mr. Duncan do that.

Katelynn.

ambchang
11-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Nothing trumps Amy.

Here you go, trumpeting your garbage again.

Duncan went to the finals and lost to a heavily favoured Heat in 7 games the year the divorce happened, then won a title the year after.

The Lakers lost to the underdog Pistons in the Finals in 5 games, then dismantled the year after, missed the playoffs, got two first round exits, collusion happened, lost Game 6 against the Celtics by 39 points before it won two in a row after the Malone fiasco.

It's not even in the same league.

jimbo
11-18-2014, 09:53 AM
They don't have any ganas. Bunch of gutless worms tbh.

Thread
11-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Here you go, trumpeting your garbage again.

Duncan went to the finals and lost to a heavily favoured Heat in 7 games the year the divorce happened, then won a title the year after.

The Lakers lost to the underdog Pistons in the Finals in 5 games, then dismantled the year after, missed the playoffs, got two first round exits, collusion happened, lost Game 6 against the Celtics by 39 points before it won two in a row after the Malone fiasco.

It's not even in the same league.

Your's was in the fuckin' case, fatass. Amy made Tim go and give it back.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING trumps Amy.

Thread
11-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Katelynn.

It wasn't in the case. Your's was in the case. Amy made ya's give it back. All Tim had to do was yelp "uncle" first. But, he didn't think Amy mean't it.

Uh, daddy-O...she mean't it.

Amy

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 10:02 AM

Your shticks are usually more creative than this, Cub.

You're reaching for troll material here.

Thread
11-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Your shticks are usually more creative than this, Cub.

You're reaching for troll material here.

I can't change the truth. Tim dared Amy and she took him up on that dare. Just because MSM ain't gonna cite it doesn't mean jack to me. She kicked him in the sack and he lost that championship edge for a spell, just enough of a spell to lose what he already had won.

unleashbaynes
11-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Nah, lebron just wasnt being denied. Happens. We got him back though, just like we had to take care of the Pistons for you guys when you failed miserably.

unleashbaynes
11-18-2014, 10:11 AM
:lol Tim taking down teams Kirby couldn't conquer

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 10:19 AM
I can't change the truth. Tim dared Amy and she took him up on that dare. Just because MSM ain't gonna cite it doesn't mean jack to me. She kicked him in the sack and he lost that championship edge for a spell, just enough of a spell to lose what he already had won.

Same thing with Faber/Kobe.

At least Tim got it back the next year. Took Kobe 5 to clear his head (and let's not forget when you had the Suns knee deep in their own grave at 3-1, at which point Faber's foot found Kobe's sack once again, figuratively speaking, and 3-1 became 3-4).

Thread
11-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Nah, lebron just wasnt being denied. Happens. We got him back though, just like we had to take care of the Pistons for you guys when you failed miserably.

He was already denied. It was over. Amy interrupted your Title. And the kicker is Tim could have just let her go, but, he resisted it was at that point where tragedy struck.

Amy

Thread
11-18-2014, 10:28 AM
Same thing with Faber/Kobe.

At least Tim got it back the next year. Took Kobe 5 to clear his head (and let's not forget when you had the Suns knee deep in their own grave at 3-1, at which point Faber's foot found Kobe's sack once again, figuratively speaking, and 3-1 became 3-4).

Our's wasn't in the case. Your's was in there, locked away. They were selling your wampum on the TV, Midst. In broad daylight.

6 trumps all.

Splits
11-18-2014, 10:29 AM

This is the weakest shit ever Dale. If schticks were a TV show, you're daytime soap opera Young & the Restless garbage while your frenemies on the other side are The Wire.

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Our's wasn't in the case. Your's was in there, locked away. They were selling your wampum on the TV, Midst. In broad daylight.

6 trumps all.

And we redeemed.

You never redeemed against Tim Thomas. Kobe has a chance at redemption next year. Failed. Sure, you fed on the carcass of Nash and Company 4 years later, but you didn't get them in their prime. Just wasn't the same in 2010.

We redeemed.

"We'll do it this time."

0:07.9 Offensive rebound by S. Marion 102-105
0:06.3 T. Thomas makes 3-pt shot from 25 ft (assist by S. Marion) +3 105-105
0:06.3 105-105 LA Lakers full timeout
0:01.0 105-105 K. Bryant misses 2-pt shot from 17 ft
0:00.0 Defensive rebound by T. Thomas 105-105

Katie Faber, kicking old Kirbs in the nuts.

ambchang
11-18-2014, 10:44 AM

No it wasn't. Lakers with 4 HoFers had the trophy the entire year, but lost it because of Malone hunting Kobe's wife.

Thread
11-18-2014, 10:53 AM
No it wasn't.

Yes, it was. They were selling your shit on the TV.

Thread
11-18-2014, 10:54 AM
And we redeemed.

You never redeemed against Tim Thomas. Kobe has a chance at redemption next year. Failed. Sure, you fed on the carcass of Nash and Company 4 years later, but you didn't get them in their prime. Just wasn't the same in 2010.

We redeemed.

"We'll do it this time."

0:07.9 Offensive rebound by S. Marion 102-105
0:06.3 T. Thomas makes 3-pt shot from 25 ft (assist by S. Marion) +3 105-105
0:06.3 105-105 LA Lakers full timeout
0:01.0 105-105 K. Bryant misses 2-pt shot from 17 ft
0:00.0 Defensive rebound by T. Thomas 105-105

Katie Faber, kicking old Kirbs in the nuts.

6 cannot be redeemed. It's over.

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 10:58 AM

Call it vengeance then.

Kobe never got vengeance. He never stuck that niqqer Tim Thomas in the ground like we did Ray Allen the very next year.

And the Suns still hold count over Kobe at 2-1. He never got vengeance.

We did. Tim did.

"We'll do it this time."

Suffer it, Cub.

Raven
11-18-2014, 11:05 AM

the lakers
Personal foul, unnecessary roughness, 15 yard penalty, automatic first down.

Leetonidas
11-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Out of all the shitty exits, 2006 sticks out in my mind the most. Spurs would've raped Phoenix in the WCF and would have not choked against Miami. I have no doubt Spurs would've repeated in 2006 if not for Manu committing the worst foul in Spurs history. 2004 and 2008, the Pistons and Celtics were very, very good. Not sure the Spurs would've beaten them

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 11:07 AM

Thought you had us stuck at 4 right Thought you had Duncan 4 forever right?

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Thought you had us stuck at 4 right Thought you had Duncan 4 forever right?

Never said such. I had him at 4. He went to 5.

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Never said such. I had him at 4. He went to 5.

Without the bag. Got em!

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Call it vengeance then.

Kobe never got vengeance. He never stuck that niqqer Tim Thomas in the ground like we did Ray Allen the very next year.

And the Suns still hold count over Kobe at 2-1. He never got vengeance.

We did. Tim did.

"We'll do it this time."

Suffer it, Cub.

"vengeance" might be appropriate.

I won't even entertain the remainder of your horseshit.:rolleyes

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Without the bag. Got em!

No. The Bag remains in Texas till further notice.

And I took you off the list. Don't fuck it up this time.

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 11:37 AM
No. The Bag remains in Texas till further notice.

And I took you off the list. Don't fuck it up this time.

what list?

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Out of all the shitty exits, 2006 sticks out in my mind the most. Spurs would've raped Phoenix in the WCF and would have not choked against Miami. I have no doubt Spurs would've repeated in 2006 if not for Manu committing the worst foul in Spurs history. 2004 and 2008, the Pistons and Celtics were very, very good. Not sure the Spurs would've beaten them

'13 doesn't trump all that, Lee? They were selling your championship gear on the TV. Christ, why can't you guy just suffer it? It was an unmitigated disaster. Just because Media didn't crush you with it, doesn't give you the right to walk away from it. GD it.

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:38 AM
what list?

The shit list.

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 11:40 AM
The shit list.

Im the shit motherfucker. You ain't know?

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 11:42 AM
"vengeance" might be appropriate.

I won't even entertain the remainder of your horseshit.:rolleyes

Why not?

Kobe gave back a 3-1 lead to the Suns, and then failed to avenge the very next year.

And you never had to suffer it.

He had that series win "in the case" and gave it back. Oh, but it doesn't count, right?

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 11:44 AM
'13 doesn't trump all that, Lee? They were selling your championship gear on the TV. Christ, why can't you guy just suffer it? It was an unmitigated disaster. Just because Media didn't crush you with it, doesn't give you the right to walk away from it. GD it.

When you lay bare and suffer '04, 3-1, and 24 up at home in '08, we'll suffer 6.

But you always come up with some kind of qualification excusing Kobe.

ambchang
11-18-2014, 11:57 AM

So? I can start selling 2015 lakers championship t shirts on ebay now. Do the lakers have the championship in their hands?

Stalin
11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
WOW all the decent threads get shittified by this geezer faggot spammer

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:08 PM
WOW all the decent threads get shittified by this geezer faggot spammer

Well, the next time I leave, fuckface, don't come asking me to return.

In the meantime? Go back and fuck your mother some more.

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:09 PM
So? I can start selling 2015 lakers championship t shirts on ebay now. Do the lakers have the championship in their hands?

Ya chickenshit, you.

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 12:09 PM

25-5-4

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:11 PM
When you lay bare and suffer '04, 3-1, and 24 up at home in '08, we'll suffer 6.

But you always come up with some kind of qualification excusing Kobe.

No way. I've always held Kobe to accounts for '08. ALWAYS. That was Kobe's responsibility to stop the hemorrhage. He failed.

Leetonidas
11-18-2014, 12:12 PM

I was speaking strictly about repeat opportunities

Stalin
11-18-2014, 12:23 PM

Stank geezer, I never asked for your return, though. I was quite giddy with your absence, because your shtick is kind of boring, and only another tard would enjoy it.

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Stank geezer, I never asked for your return, though. I was quite giddy with your absence, because your shtick is kind of boring, and only another tard would enjoy it.

If you feel that strongly then canvass your buddies.

Stalin
11-18-2014, 12:40 PM
If you feel that strongly then canvass your buddies.

Nah, I don't care about st, or its neurotic regulars. I actually haven't posted here all year, and only came back after noticing how bad Kobe is playing these days, and thought all the Rapist bashing would be amusing to read, and it certainly has. :lol:lol:lol

ambchang
11-18-2014, 12:45 PM

So?

ambchang
11-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Ya chickenshit, you.

Do you know what chickenshit means?

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Do you know what chickenshit means?

ambchang

Thread
11-18-2014, 12:48 PM
only came back after noticing how bad Kobe is playing these days

25-5-5.

ambchang
11-18-2014, 01:49 PM
ambchang

How so?

z0sa
11-18-2014, 07:37 PM
Lol even trying to compare Kobe failing at raping then jacking off to Tim Duncan's rock hard prenup causing extreme ex wife rage.

Thread
11-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Lol even trying to compare Kobe failing at raping then jacking off to Tim Duncan's rock hard prenup causing extreme ex wife rage.

...culminating in 6.

z0sa
11-18-2014, 08:15 PM
...culminating in 6.

6 isn't even bolding material anymore. The Spurs came right back and got revenge.

Thread
11-18-2014, 08:33 PM
6 isn't even bolding material anymore. The Spurs came right back and got revenge.

Doesn't redeem it, z.

Splits
11-18-2014, 10:19 PM

On December 16, 2011, Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences

Lakers need big changes (http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7958280/los-angeles-lakers-need-make-big-changes)
Updated: May 22, 2012, 2:05 PM ET
By Dave McMenamin | ESPNLosAngeles.com

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol played what very well could be the last minutes of their Los Angeles Lakers career together yelling at one another. Both players let their exasperation get the best of them, as they couldn't even execute a simple pick-and-roll together, while the Oklahoma City Thunder were rubbing it in their faces by getting whatever they wanted on offense on the other end.

The shouts between Bryant and Gasol weren't as loud as the delirious din coming down from the Oklahoma City rafters as fans saw their Thunder team full of 20-somethings grow up before their very eyes, but they were just as significant an indicator about the state of the Lakers' franchise.

From almost being traded in the failed Chris Paul deal, to having to adjust to Mike Brown's system, Pau Gasol might be in flux once again.

Things are broken. That's blatantly evident after the Lakers' 106-90 Game 5 loss to the Thunder in the Western Conference semifinals Monday, knocking L.A. out of the postseason in the second round for the second straight season.

It's time to fix them.

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:28 PM
^ Amy

Splits
11-18-2014, 11:32 PM
On December 16, 2011, Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences

Lakers need big changes (http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7958280/los-angeles-lakers-need-make-big-changes)
Updated: May 22, 2012, 2:05 PM ET
By Dave McMenamin | ESPNLosAngeles.com

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol played what very well could be the last minutes of their Los Angeles Lakers career together yelling at one another. Both players let their exasperation get the best of them, as they couldn't even execute a simple pick-and-roll together, while the Oklahoma City Thunder were rubbing it in their faces by getting whatever they wanted on offense on the other end.

The shouts between Bryant and Gasol weren't as loud as the delirious din coming down from the Oklahoma City rafters as fans saw their Thunder team full of 20-somethings grow up before their very eyes, but they were just as significant an indicator about the state of the Lakers' franchise.

From almost being traded in the failed Chris Paul deal, to having to adjust to Mike Brown's system, Pau Gasol might be in flux once again.

Things are broken. That's blatantly evident after the Lakers' 106-90 Game 5 loss to the Thunder in the Western Conference semifinals Monday, knocking L.A. out of the postseason in the second round for the second straight season.

It's time to fix them.

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:49 PM
^ Amy

z0sa
11-19-2014, 01:32 AM
Doesn't redeem it, z.

Then you know nothing of revenge and you know nothing of redemption.

spurraider21
11-19-2014, 01:56 AM
^ Amy
Amy, tossed out the front door, prenup stapled to her forehead

Splits
11-19-2014, 02:04 AM
^ Amy

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241269&p=7681778#post7681778

Thread
11-19-2014, 06:29 AM
Then you know nothing of revenge and you know nothing of redemption.

I know you cannot redeem 6. It is gone, forever.

jag
11-19-2014, 08:52 AM
No way man, the most over saturated field is civil engineers. Unable to find jobs, them fucksticks are leaving the US and fleecing the towel heads in the middle east. Boy are those guys dumb. When the oil money runs out in those countries, the camel jockeys are going be living in a bubble with half the population gone.

It's amazing how much money they've infused into the silicon valley though.

:lol I had a job offer like 8 months before I graduated. As did many of the people I graduated with. This was 4-5 years ago. Things have actually improved since then.

Franklin
11-19-2014, 07:31 PM
it was a fluky 3 from Fisher and rigged officiating that prevented the Spurs from 5-peating tbh.