PDA

View Full Version : What are the root causes that make disbelievers to annoy believers?

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 11:35 AM
... and not just be happy with themselves instead of pester and annoy those who believe?

Why is it so important for them to convince others that believers believe in a pie in the sky mythological entity?

Why are disbelievers so insecure with themselves and their disbelief in God, that they must ridicule those who believe in God?

Just asking for your opinions on atheists in general.

This is not a thread about those who believe in God, which has been debated and discussed on here ad nauseam, but rather one about those who do not.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:36 AM
And you are complaining about the forum being worse...

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 11:39 AM
Divisive troll thread is divisive.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:43 AM
This is not a thread about those who believe in God, which has been debated and discussed on here ad nauseam, but rather one about those who do not.

Which hasn't been debated and discussed ad nauseam? You need to come to terms with the fact that this forum is better off the less you participate.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 11:44 AM
And you are complaining about the forum being worse...

No, I am asking a few questions about atheists this time, rather than about those who believe in God which has been discussed waaaaaaaaaaaay too much already.

Divisive troll thread is divisive.

Blah, blah, blah, blither, blither, spin, spin, says the idiotic egomaniac.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Which hasn't been debated and discussed ad nauseam? You need to come to terms with the fact that this forum is better off the less you participate.

Translation: I don't know anything about this topic, and don't like it, so instead of leaving it alone for the intellectuals to discuss, I am going to deride it and deflect it instead about the OP.

I got it. What about you?

You meant to say that about yourself, Mr. deflector.

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 11:45 AM
:lol i posted a parody article which you clearly didn't read, and you are melting down with a new thread

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Why is it so important for them to convince others that believers believe in a pie in the sky mythological entity?
probably for the same reason that at one point people thought it was important to convince others that the world was not flat

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 11:48 AM
:lol i posted a parody article which you clearly didn't read, and you are melting down with a new thread

What article?

I missed it.

I always love reading parodies no matter which side I stand on.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 11:49 AM
I have never had an atheist knock on my door to try to convert me tbh. That would be far more annoying than reading some screeds on a message board.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Translation: I don't know anything about this topic, and don't like it, so instead of leaving it alone for the intellectuals to discuss, I am going to deride it and deflect it instead about the OP.

I got it. What about you?

You meant to say that about yourself, Mr. deflector.

Nope. This has been discussed.

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 11:53 AM
What article?

I missed it.

I always love reading parodies no matter which side I stand on.
its the post that got the "evolution" thread bumped and got everybody riled up this morning

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 11:53 AM
Nope. This has been discussed.

Annoying pestering atheists, when?

And I have nothing against the average everyday neighborhood intelligent atheists, they are cool about things and tolerant of everyone's beliefs.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:54 AM
The question doesn't even make sense.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 11:55 AM
its the post that got the "evolution" thread bumped and got everybody riled up this morning

Wasn't aware everyone got riled up this morning tbqh.

But I will go look at it if it is a parody, thanks.

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Wasn't aware everyone got riled up this morning tbqh
this thread is an example of people getting riled up. i sincerely doubt you woke up this morning wondering about atheists

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
this thread is an example of people getting riled up. i sincerely doubt you woke up this morning wondering about atheists

No, but I confess I didn't read the parody.

This one? > Paleontologists Determine Dinosaurs Were Killed By Someone They Trusted

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
His dumb, innocent knave schtick is the worst.

Blake
11-18-2014, 12:01 PM
I have never had an atheist knock on my door to try to convert me tbh. That would be far more annoying than reading some screeds on a message board.

^

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 12:05 PM
His dumb, innocent knave schtick is the worst.

^

So, no answers, and no interest in the topic.

Then why be here?

Go to a thread you have interest in instead, easy fix, surprised I have to explain it to you both, actually.

:toast

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 12:18 PM

Then why be here?

Go to a thread you have interest in instead, easy fix, surprised I have to explain it to you both, actually.

Why don't you just bring up the question in one of the dozen existing threads instead of starting a new one? Not getting enough attention?

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 12:21 PM
Why don't you just bring up the question in one of the dozen existing threads instead of starting a new one? Not getting enough attention?

You aren't curious?

Really, if you don't like the thread, it is pretty easy for you to simply ignore it, Easy fix.

We always talk about God and how stupid people are for believing.

It is nice to talk about those who do not for a change.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 12:29 PM
You aren't curious?

Believers are annoyed by non-believers for the same reason non-believers are annoyed by believers.

Easily annoyed people are easily annoyed by annoying people.

/thread.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Believers are annoyed by non-believers for the same reason non-believers are annoyed by believers.

Easily annoyed people are easily annoyed by annoying people.

/thread.

I buy that. :lol :toast

But it does appear that there are a greater percentage of annoying people who are atheists IMHO.

I am wondering why?

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 12:48 PM
I buy that. :lol :toast

But it does appear that there are a greater percentage of annoying people who are atheists IMHO.

I am wondering why?Because it's your opinion.

Blake
11-18-2014, 12:54 PM

Then why be here?

My answer coincides with chumpdumpers, dumbass.

When has an atheist ever come to your door trying to convert you?

Avante
11-18-2014, 01:28 PM
Atheists are sad little shits. I've known them, we all have, they usually aren't happy and have a lot of....bah humbug...in their life.

Look at atheists here as an example, need I say more?

Big guy gets hurt in an NFL game, what do we see, yep, a lot of other big or bigger guys on a knee with their head bowed in prayer. Nobody wants some stupid ass atheist...."why do that?"

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Atheists are sad little shits. I've known them, we all have, they usually aren't happy and have a lot of....bah humbug...in their life.

I am positive that the majority of atheists are just as happy as anyone else. I know a lot of miserable Christians, but that doesn't prove anything.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 01:36 PM

Despite what you say, I have never had anyone come to my house to try to convert me, nor know of anyone who has.

I have heard of JWs going to people's houses, but never heard of anyone ever being converted by them doing that.

If anything, I think it would push someone away rather than convert them.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Big guy gets hurt in an NFL game, what do we see, yep, a lot of other big or bigger guys on a knee with their head bowed in prayer. Nobody wants some stupid ass atheist...."why do that?"

As I've said before, of the atheists I know and have as friends, we all get along fine and respect each other's opinions and views, plus all are well adjusted, believers and nonbelievers alike.

The only place I have ever seen such ignorant derision are with the atheists (they "say" they are atheists) on this site, and they are far more annoying than any JW could ever be IMHO.

At least a JW is polite, contrite, and civil, unlike most of the atheists here.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Despite what you say, I have never had anyone come to my house to try to convert me, nor know of anyone who has.

I have heard of JWs going to people's houses, but never heard of anyone ever being converted by them doing that.

If anything, I think it would push someone away rather than convert them.So your personal experience negates the existence of missionaries?

crofl

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 01:47 PM
At least a JW is polite, contrite, and civil, unlike most of the atheists here.How do you know? You said you have never been visited by a missionary.

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Anyone thinking the belief in some God doesn't make people happier, Google.....Happiness and Religion.

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Anyone thinking the belief in some God doesn't make people happier, Google.....Happiness and Religion.
Read it and weep, old faggot:

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?aid=8988733&fileId=S0033291712003066

Religious people are up to three times more likely to suffer from depression than atheists. Also, there's no correlation between religion and psychological wellness. And this is an expert study, not the crackpot Bible-thumper websites you find on Google.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 02:12 PM
How do you know? You said you have never been visited by a missionary.

Why should I be?

I am perfectly happy with my belief in God.

As well as being exceedingly happy I am not in your shoes!

:lmao

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Why should I be?

I am perfectly happy with my belief in God.

As well as being exceedingly happy I am not in your shoes!

:lmaoThanks for the confirmation you were talking out of your ass.

God still loves the liars.

Now lie about the trash on your lawn and threatening phone calls again.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the confirmation you were talking out of your ass.God still loves the liars.Now lie about the trash on your lawn and threatening phone calls again.

Keep lying, liar, you are afraid.

No wonder you won't go to a GTG.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Keep lying, liar, you are afraid.

No wonder you won't go to a GTG.Thanks for not repeating the lie about trash and phone calls.

I was truly embarrassed for you.

Blake
11-18-2014, 02:21 PM

Says the fat guy that started a thread making fun of the Bible

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Hmmmm?

Are atheists less happy than believers?

The latest Reader’s Digest (hey, I’m stuck at my parent’s house with nothing to read!) has an article titled “Why We’re Happy,” and of course the #1 reason listed is “faith.” They cite the General Social Survey and claim 43% of religious folks are happy, compared to only 23% of secular ones (along with a bunch of more specific stats). They conclude by saying “it’s clear that faith is a common value among happy Americans.”

Blake
11-18-2014, 02:26 PM

Yeah, many people get put off by solicitors.

They're annoying like that.

Blake
11-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Hmmmm?

The latest Reader’s Digest (hey, I’m stuck at my parent’s house with nothing to read!) has an article titled “Why We’re Happy,” and of course the #1 reason listed is “faith.” They cite the General Social Survey and claim 43% of religious folks are happy, compared to only 23% of secular ones (along with a bunch of more specific stats). They conclude by saying “it’s clear that faith is a common value among happy Americans.”

you've made it clear you don't have faith either.

Is that why you're such a miserable old fuck?

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Says the fat guy that started a thread making fun of the Bible

Total tub of lard, oink!

The Bible hass nothing to do with what I'm saying. Every culture believed in some God. The American Indian never saw a Bible, they had their Gods. Not so long ago they found a lost tribe hidden away on one of those islands in the Phillipines, they had a God.

Why this need for humans to believe in some all powerful being?

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:30 PM
you've made it clear you don't have faith either.

Is that why you're such a miserable old fuck?

That coming from a guy who does nothing here at all but share his miserable self with those not interested...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Blake
11-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Total tub of lard, oink!

The Bible hass nothing to do with what I'm saying. Every culture believed in some God. The American Indian never saw a Bible, they had their Gods. Not so long ago they found a lost tribe hidden away on one of those islands in the Phillipines, they had a God.

Why this need for humans to believe in some all powerful being?

So explain why your life is happier because you believe in some invisible man out there.

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 02:44 PM

And when have Christians ever tagged a athiests property demeaning their beliefs, or lack there of?

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Hmmmm?

:lol Reader's Digest, compared to a Cambridge study.

Personally, I couldn't care less what you believe as long as you don't try to force your beliefs on me through the law. But don't spew out incorrect shit about atheists when the data doesn't back you up.

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:45 PM
So explain why your life is happier because you believe in some invisible man out there.

All my grandparents are dead, and when my parents die I want them to arrive at where they always wanted to be at. All of them like Judy were/are very religious. I want happiness for them.

This bullshit of..."well can ya prove it, huh huh huh"...is for dumb fucks like you.

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:47 PM
:lol Reader's Digest, compared to a Cambridge study.

Personally, I couldn't care less what you believe as long as you don't try to force your beliefs on me through the law. But don't spew out incorrect shit about atheists when the data doesn't back you up.

Are you really dumb enought to think I can't find a dozen more sites talking about that, yes you are that dumb....huh?

I see it and have always saw it. Those with some God in their life more content with things than those....bah humbug.

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 02:48 PM
By the way, "why are you happy" is a terrible question for a study. "Happy" is a vague, broad term that means different things to different people.

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Are you really dumb enought to think I can't find a dozen more sites talking about that, yes you are that dumb....huh?

I see it and have always saw it. Those with some God in their life more content with things than those....bah humbug.
I'll go with the objective Cambridge study over Reader's Digest, Jeebotard sites and your anecdotal "data."

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 02:49 PM

He did say "trying" and I have had many come to many LDS and JW's come to my door. Their intentions aren't to be annoying or but they are. But it is hard to spread the word like Jesus stated because people do get easily annoyed by it.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 02:50 PM

There is nothing save circumstantial anecdotes that back up your claim.

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 02:50 PM
How do you know? You said you have never been visited by a missionary.

I've had plenty, they have alwasy been polite and civil.

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:54 PM
I'll go with the objective Cambridge study over Reader's Digest, Jeebotard sites and your anecdotal "data."

In my 65 years of existant I knew a lot of guys from all over the country in my navy days. In my...insurance sales, working for two huge companies, and knowing a lot of people, I've found that the happier better adjusted people believed in a God.

Look at this place, who are the biggest pricks here, yep...atheists.

Fuck Cambridge, they are wrong.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 02:56 PM

I have a serious question for you... Do you really think you can judge how happy someone is solely based on their behavior on a message board?

Avante
11-18-2014, 02:57 PM
There is nothing save circumstantial anecdotes that back up your claim.

Well, in my life I've noticed the happiest/better adjusted people believed in a God.

Now add the fact there are tons of sites on the net talking about that....why?

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 02:57 PM
In my 65 years of existant I knew a lot of guys from all over the country in my navy days. In my...insurance sales, working for two huge companies, and knowing a lot of people, I've found that the happier better adjusted people believed in a God.

Fuck Cambridge, they are wrong.
Again, this is just anecdotal data. I know plenty of miserable religious people and happy atheists, but there are also people like you who have had the opposite experience. That's why we need studies like the one I linked to, because one person's anecdotes aren't a significant enough sample size to generalize from and tend to be biased.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:05 PM
I have a serious question for you... Do you really think you can judge how happy someone is solely based on their behavior on a message board?

My wife Judy wouldn't be caught dead doing this, she'll..."what do you see in that silliness". I have to..."it's fun"...which gets an eye roll.

Look at you, you enjoy messing with me/others....right? It's funny...right? Entertaining...right? Ya see you like to bother others ...ESPECIALLY...with no real repurcussions, trust me guy if I were standing in front of you, we'd see a whole other attitude. So.....we see the worst that people have to offer on these boards, people saying shit they'd never say to your face. Yep.....ya wanna find out if someone is a prick/punk, put them in hiding on the internet.

It's when we see the same people doing the same negativity each and every day, those who never ever have a nice thing to say to anyone, yep......it's real easy to see they are miseable little shits. Never happy, always having to bug somebody.

Obviously my thing is showing off all that stuff I know, which is guaranteed to get...."he thinks he knows everything, I'll show him",,,hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I don't come here to see who I can follow around bugging.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 03:05 PM
I've had plenty, they have alwasy been polite and civil.And the atheists who came to your house unannounced and tried to convert you?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:07 PM
My wife Judy wouldn't be caught dead doing this, she'll..."what do you see in that silliness". I have to..."it's fun"...which gets an eye roll.

Look at you, you enjoy messing with me/others....right? It's funny...right? Entertaining...right? Ya see you like to bother others ...ESPECIALLY...with no real repurcussions, trust me guy if I were standing in front of you, we'd see a whole other attitude. So.....we see the worst that peopole have to offer on these boards, people saying shit they'd never say to your face. Yep.....ya wanna find out if someone is a prick/punk, put them in hiding on the internet.

It's when we see the same people doing the same negativity each and every day, those who never ever have a nice thing to say to anyone, yep......it's real easy to see they are miseable little shits. Never happy, always having to bug somebody.

Obviously my thing is showing off all that stuff I know, which is guaranteed to get...."he thinks he knows everything, I'll show him",,,hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I don't come here to see who I can follow around bugging.

I'm sorry, was there an answer to my question in all of that?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Well, in my life I've noticed the happiest/better adjusted people believed in a God.

Now add the fact there are tons of sites on the net talking about that....why?

I think Christians like to testify about the glory and whatnot... that's all it is.

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 03:09 PM
And the atheists who came to your house unannounced and tried to convert you?

No, but they spraypaint my church. WHat do you think is worse? Wasting a minute of your time or vandalism? I am talking about vandalism that is specifically directed at christians not just random gang tags.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:12 PM
No, but they spraypaint my church. WHat do you think is worse? Wasting a minute of your time or vandalism? I am talking about vandalism that is specifically directed at christians not just random gang tags.

Come on, man. That's just kids fucking around. You know that.

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:16 PM
All my grandparents are dead, and when my parents die I want them to arrive at where they always wanted to be at. All of them like Judy were/are very religious. I want happiness for them.

This bullshit of..."well can ya prove it, huh huh huh"...is for dumb fucks like you.

Nope.

You didn't explain how YOU are happier.

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Come on, man. That's just kids fucking around. You know that.

ANd that fucking around is a lot worse than Christians coming to your door and wasting a minute of your time.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:18 PM
ring ring...

Avante opening the door.....can I help you?
Atheists (two)...good morning, we are with the Non Believers Association for Better Mental Health
Avante....atheists, right?
Atheists...well..ah...yeah.
Avantel...so, what do ya need?
Atheists...could we talk for a few minutes?
Avante...about is there a God?
Atheists...well..ah...yeah.
Avante...my parents believed in God, are you saying they were full of shit?
Atheists....no sir, just misinformed.
Avante...you have any money?
Atheists...well....ah...sure.
Avante...can I see it?
Atheists...why?
Avante...you wanna talk right, let me see it.
Atheists...(taking out his wallet, handing me a 20)
Avante...ok see that picture of the White House?
Atheist...sure.
Avante...what's it say above it?
Atheists...In God We Trust
Avante...have a nice day gentlemen (closing the door)

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Nope.

You didn't explain how YOU are happier.

Like talking to a little kid, wow!

I'll go slow...

I like even you/everyone else want your loved ones to be happy, yep......it makes you happy. Sorta like watching the kids open gifts on Christmas morining, I know...huh???

Poor little kid.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:25 PM
ANd that fucking around is a lot worse than Christians coming to your door and wasting a minute of your time.

Sure, but you are implying that type of behavior is typical of atheists. I guess no Christian kids ever vandalized anything?

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Sure, but you are implying that type of behavior is typical of atheists. I guess no Christian kids ever vandalized anything?

Probably not to demean athiests. It's not like going door-to-door is typical of most Christians either. Mainly just LDS and JW who both twist the Bible anyways.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm sorry, was there an answer to my question in all of that?

Try actually reading it and you'll see your answer.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Try actually reading it and you'll see your answer.

I did read it, I just don't think it was honest.

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:31 PM
And when have Christians ever tagged a athiests property demeaning their beliefs, or lack there of?

hmm. Since I don't know of many atheists churches, I can't say.

But I've heard these Christians have historically done some damage:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00795/ku-klux-klan_795316c.jpg

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:34 PM
I did read it, I just don't think it was honest.

Who is a jolly/happy person who follows others around on an internet messgeboard trying to be a pest....well?

I guarantee those who are pricks here are legit pricks. Few pricks are happy people.

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Like talking to a little kid, wow!

I'll go slow...

I like even you/everyone else want your loved ones to be happy, yep......it makes you happy. Sorta like watching the kids open gifts on Christmas morining, I know...huh???

Poor little kid.

Keep dodging and ducking.

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Who is a jolly/happy person who followa others around on an internet messgeboard trying to be a pest....well?

Not you, that's for sure.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Probably not to demean athiests. It's not like going door-to-door is typical of most Christians either. Mainly just LDS and JW who both twist the Bible anyways.

The Bible is meant to be twisted. Everyone does it. I doubt whoever vandalized your church was an actual atheist. Also, Christians vandalize property, abuse animals, commit murder and rape, drink and drive, and judge others every day. They aren't any better or worse than anyone else. I never see atheists on TV protesting funerals, burning art, calling the president a ******, whining about morality, etc.

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:37 PM

Well most protestant churches I know of want to get your personal info at the church service and then call you later to set up an appointment to visit or to get you to come back.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Who is a jolly/happy person who follows others around on an internet messgeboard trying to be a pest....well?

I guarantee those who are pricks here are legit pricks. Few pricks are happy people.

I'm pretty happy tbh. This site is a goof.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Keep dodging and ducking.

Damn you're dumb.

I'll go as slow as I can go.....

As a little kid (still are) your whole thing was about you. Once you grow up (good luck) and have a family all your own now it's all about them. You do what you can to make them......happy. Now think stupid...ok?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Not you, that's for sure.

I wake up every morning with a huge smile on my face shorty, life is great, thrilled to be here.

Wrong as usual.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm pretty happy tbh. This site is a goof.

Would you want your friends/family reading your stuff here?

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:42 PM
I wake up every morning with a huge smile on my face shorty, life is great, thrilled to be here.

Wrong as usual.

Well it's not due to you believing in god

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:43 PM

You let Mason read your stuff here.

Unless you were lying about that too.

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Damn you're dumb.

I'll go as slow as I can go.....

As a little kid (still are) your whole thing was about you. Once you grow up (good luck) and have a family all your own now it's all about them. You do what you can to make them......happy. Now think stupid...ok?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So your happiness is not based on your belief in god.

thanks for confirming your readers digest article is bunk.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 03:44 PM
I've had plenty, they have alwasy been polite and civil.

See the above, chump. ^^^

First hand testimony, so you are wrong again, as usual.

How many atheists on this site can you say are polite, civil, and respectful of other people's opinion?

Not too many here on this site are capable of seeing both sides of ANY issue, much less this one, and most definitely not you.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:45 PM

My friends and family are all smart people who would understand that I was just goofing around. I wouldn't be embarrassed. Would you?

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:46 PM
See the above, chump. ^^^

First hand testimony, so you are wrong again, as usual.

How many atheists on this site can you say are polite, civil, and respectful of other people's opinion?

Not too many here on this site are capable of seeing both sides of ANY issue, much less this one, and most definitely not you.

I can name some Christians on this site that are impolite, uncivil and disrespectful.....starting with you.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Well it's not due to you believing in god

I'll break out a crayon and draw a picture for ya slugger...

There are how many different religions here on earth? All different but saying basically the same thing.....yes we believe. Ok ya with me midget?

Ok....I have no doubts of any kind ...SOMETHING..is responsible for all yes, yes....a Master Designer...ok? Call ..Him/Her/It/They...what ya want. A..God...will work....ok? But....I just don't buy the Bible stories, yep just Homericist ramblings.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:51 PM
You let Mason read your stuff here.

Unless you were lying about that too.

Mason was doing this before I was, he's totally internet knowledgeable as are most kids. He knows about leechs and leg humpers, he's the one who first introduced me to....leg humpers.

Avante
11-18-2014, 03:52 PM
My friends and family are all smart people who would understand that I was just goofing around. I wouldn't be embarrassed. Would you?

I think you're lying amigo.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 03:53 PM
I think you're lying amigo.

Not at all. I don't really do anything here I need to be ashamed of... What about you?

Blake
11-18-2014, 03:54 PM
I'll break out a crayon and draw a picture for ya slugger...

There are how many different religions here on earth? All different but saying basically the same thing.....yes we believe. Ok ya with me midget?

Ok....I have no doubts of any kind ...SOMETHING..is responsible for all yes, yes....a Master Designer...ok? Call ..Him/Her/It/They...what ya want. A..God...will work....ok? But....I just don't buy the Bible stories, yep just Homericist ramblings.

But that SOMETHING isn't directly responsible for your happiness. You've already explained that it comes from your family.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 04:03 PM

You couldn't be more right about this.

Look at the completely unhappy people on here who keep trying their damnedest and bugging others to get others to ba as unhappy as they are, such as chump, blake, DMC, Mrsmaalox, and CN.

What are their positive contributions to this site for example? Nothing.

Are most of them atheists. Yes.

Who complains the most on this site about everything on here, other posters, posters schticks, and of all things "whining" as well as posting people's personal info?

Yuppers, these same select ignorant atheistic brigade.
And who cries "foul" when they are trolled, spammed, ridiculed, kidded, ribbed, and joked about the most, but usually start it, and then the hypocrites scream "hypocrite" when they are most guilty of it?

Yes, the very same ones every time.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:04 PM
But that SOMETHING isn't directly responsible for your happiness. You've already explained that it comes from your family.

Amazing~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok shorty there we are me and little you in a foxhole. We are surrounded, yep little hope of me protecting you vs all of them. So there you sit crying around liike the little coward you are, there I stand..."God, I need You, ok" " About that time here come our planes, we are saved.

Let me guess.....huh????

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:05 PM
^ judgmental christians

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 04:07 PM
I can name some Christians on this site that are impolite, uncivil and disrespectful.....starting with you.

My posts speak for themselves. I am polite, civil, and respectful to those who merit it, but not to the scum like you and those mentioned above who don't deserve it because they always are the same ones who start all the shit on this site.

And sometimes I am even polite to them, even though none your brigade deserves it.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:08 PM

Look at the completely unhappy people on here who keep trying their damnedest and bugging others to get others to ba as unhappy as they are, such as chump, blake, DMC, Mrsmaalox, and CN.

Who complains the most on this site about everything on here, other posters, posters schticks, and of all things "whining" as well as posting people's personal info?

And who cries "foul" when they are trolled, spammed, ridiculed, kidded, ribbed, and joked about the most, but usually start it, and then the hypocrites scream "hypocrite" when they are most guilty of it?

Yep, that same gang of leechs/leg humpers/wahwahwah-ers ...ALWAYS..doing the same things in every thread they enter, day in and day out. They never do anything here at all but see how many others they can bug.

Show me anything by that gang of pricks that isn't negative, it can't be done. Show me a thread..here...by any of them at all.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:08 PM

What positive contribution have you made? Did you donate money to the owner?

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:10 PM
My posts speak for themselves. I am polite, civil, and respectful to those who merit it, but not to the scum like you and those mentioned above who don't deserve it because they always are the same ones who start all the shit on this site.

And sometimes I am even polite to them, even though none your brigade deserves it.

Well there you go. Thanks for admitting you are just as disrespectful as the ones you miserably whine about every day.

Avante
^ judgmental christians

How many times do I have to say....I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN...ok?

Blake
Yep, that same gang of leechs/leg humpers/wahwahwah-ers ...ALWAYS..doing the same things in every thread they enter, day in and day out. They never do anything here at all but see how many others they can bug.

Show me anything by that gang of pricks that isn't negative, it can't be done. Show me a thread..here...by any of them at all.

Oh look. More off topic whining.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:11 PM

Yeah, you seem like a happy guy. :rolleyes:

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Well there you go. Thanks for admitting you are just as disrespectful as the ones you miserably whine about every day.

Show me anything you do here that isn't geared to bother others, let's see it.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Amazing~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok shorty there we are me and little you in a foxhole. We are surrounded, yep little hope of me protecting you vs all of them. So there you sit crying around liike the little coward you are, there I stand..."God, I need You, ok" " About that time here come our planes, we are saved.

Let me guess.....huh????

Are we both crying "God I need you" in this scenario?

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Show me anything you do here that isn't geared to bother others, let's see it.

Not on my list of things to do.

But whine some more about me. That always improves the Club.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Yeah, you seem like a happy guy. :rolleyes:

I'm very happy, actually thrilled. I have mu coffee, a beautiful sexy wife, a ton of $$$$, more music than a radio station, more books than some libraries, hung like an Arkansas mule and muscles bulging out of places you don't even have places.

AS........Lightnin' Hopkins sings....hello central please give me 209.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Are we both crying "God I need you" in this scenario?

Nope, you're holding on to my leg like always wimpering around.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm very happy, actually thrilled. I have mu coffee, a beautiful sexy wife, a ton of $$$$, more music than a radio station, more books than some libraries, hung like an Arkansas mule and muscles bulging out of places you don't even have places.

AS........Lightnin' Hopkins sings....hello central please give me 209.

But you don't have god in your life.

According to your logic, that should mean you're unhappy.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:16 PM
Nope, you're holding on to me leg like always wimpering around.

duck and dodge.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 04:16 PM

You're quite welcome, you and your cohorts started it, don't forget that either.

You just can't take it like good sports when it is dished back to you.

Plus you take it all too seriously and make countless hypocritical statements and accusations that you are ones really guilty of.

If you weren't guilty, then you would not get so upset, melt down, and resort to lying.

Rather, you would laugh it off like we do.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:18 PM

I was talking to Hobart.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Oh look. More off topic whining.

Oh look, the perfect example of what I'm talking about. The habitual leech/leg humper in action.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:20 PM
But you don't have god in your life.

According to your logic, that should mean you're unhappy.

Hell if I don't, I've prayed many times and so far had all of them answered. Yep.....wrong yet again.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:26 PM
You're quite welcome, you and your cohorts started it, don't forget that either.

You just can't take it like good sports when it is dished back to you.

Plus you take it all too seriously and make countless hypocritical statements and accusations that you are ones really guilty of.

If you weren't guilty, then you would not get so upset, melt down, and resort to lying.

Rather, you would laugh it off like we do.

lol pretending you laugh it off

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Hell if I don't, I've prayed many times and so far had all of them answered. Yep.....wrong yet again.

wow you made up your own god to pray to?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:28 PM

Hey, man. You didn't answer my question. Are you ashamed/embarrassed by your behavior here?

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:30 PM
wow you made up your own god to pray to?

Yep!

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 04:31 PM
hmm. Since I don't know of many atheists churches, I can't say.

But I've heard these Christians have historically done some damage:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00795/ku-klux-klan_795316c.jpg

And that was because those relatively few were also racist and those crimes were against other Christians.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Yep!

Lol praying to a god you made up

at least your relatives have a book to go on.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Hey, man. You didn't answer my question. Are you ashamed/embarrassed by your behavior here?

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who knows me always says the same thing....."why don't you try and make some $$$$ off all that stuff you know"...they all understand my unique situation on these boards, how important it is to others to..."I'll show him".

They would..."why do they even bother?"

I simply counterpunch little fella.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:34 PM
And that was because those relatively few were also racist and those crimes were against other Christians.

but they're Christians doing some property damage.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:35 PM

We never have any problems of any kind, I don't care at all if they need to believe in all that....cool! They don't care if I believe in a God just not the Bible. No big deal at all.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:36 PM

OK, but there have never been any organized atheist hate groups running around in costumes terrorizing people.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:36 PM

Everyone who knows me always says the same thing....."why don't you try and make some $$$$ off all that stuff you know"...they all understand my unique situation on these boards, how important it is to others to..."I'll show him".

You simply whine.

And then whine some more.

you should be embarrassed that you take time to write nuthurt poems about anonymous people that bug you on a messageboard.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:38 PM
We never have any problems of any kind, I don't care at all if they need to believe in all that....cool! They don't care if I believe in a God just not the Bible. No big deal at all.

that's cool. My kid used to have an invisible friend too. When she was 3.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:38 PM

Well, that's debatable... but why would you not believe me when I say the same? You called me a liar. Why do you think I should be ashamed or embarrassed?

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 04:39 PM

You can't be a man about this, and merely have fun, and leave personal info out of this.

No you resort to posting my personal info all over this site.

That is a serious issue, that goes beyond fun and games.

Blake
11-18-2014, 04:40 PM
You can't be a man about this, and merely have fun, and leave personal info out of this.

You linked your name and picture here for all to see.

That's on you, Glen.

But I'm not even sure that Glen A Hobart exists.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:42 PM
You simply whine.

And then whine some more.

you should be embarrassed that you take time to write nuthurt poems about anonymous people that bug you on a messageboard.

You simply follow posters around seeing if you can bug them. If they say,..."ignore me ok"..you say..no it's too much fun bugging you...right? What mature adult wants some dumb ass kid like you bugging them CONSTANTLY....well?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:42 PM

Will you knock it off? Nobody cares. Nobody is harassing you. Stop crying wolf. It's annoying.

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 04:43 PM
OK, but there have never been any organized atheist hate groups running around in costumes terrorizing people.

That was a racist group who happened to be Christian. We have seen plenty of examples of people who are CHristian do terrible things(just like athiests), but this conversation is about how there are a lot more athiests who try to demean Christians than Christians who try to demean athiests.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:43 PM
You simply follow posters around seeing if you can bug them. If they say,..."ignore me ok"..you say..no it's too much fun bugging you...right? What mature adult wants some dumb ass kid like you bugging them CONSTANTLY....well?

You didn't make this thread. You're in here doing the same shit Blake is doing.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Well, that's debatable... but why would you not believe me when I say the same? You called me a liar. Why do you think I should be ashamed or embarrassed?

I spend most my time here in threads I posted....right? I come here to talk about my intersts, not go around seeing who I could bug...most the time. Look at what you do, you come here to see if you can enter "others" threads to bug them, you disagree?

I think you'd be ashamed for your friends/family to notice that's all you ever do here.

you...ok here I am in this thread bugging xmas
friend...hmm?
you...now I'm here bothering Avante.
family...hmmm?
you..see me here bugging Tino?
friend....hmmm?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:46 PM
That was a racist group who happened to be Christian. We have seen plenty of examples of people who are CHristian do terrible things(just like athiests), but this conversation is about how there are a lot more athiests who try to demean Christians than Christians who try to demean athiests.

Right. Which is why on page 1 I said this is a ridiculous argument. You have no way of proving what you are implying. Using behavior on a message board as a form of proof is ludicrous.

Avante
11-18-2014, 04:48 PM
You didn't make this thread. You're in here doing the same shit Blake is doing.

Yes but it's not something I always do CONSTANTLY and never do anything else besides this.

You rarely see me enter others threads only there to bother the OP....right?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:51 PM
I spent most my time here in threads I posted....right? I come here to talk about my intersts, not go around seeing who I could bug...most the time. Look at what you do, you come here to see if you can enter "others" threads to bug them, you disagree?

I think you'd be ashamed for your friends/family to notice that's all you ever do here.

you...ok here I am in this thread bugging xmas
friend...hmm?
you...now I'm here bothering Avante.
family...hmmm?
you..see me here bugging Tino?
friend....hmmm?

I think your perception of what I do is skewed. this whole message board is based on people disagreeing and arguing with each other. Whether you start threads to argue, or enter threads to argue, it's the same thing. You do it. I do it. Glen, Tino, Chump, Blake . . . everybody does it. You've already admitted it to me several time so knock it off with the whole innocent ":cry I'm only here to share my interests:cry" bullshit. You are doing it right now... As we speak... in this very thread.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Will you knock it off? Nobody cares. Nobody is harassing you. Stop crying wolf. It's annoying.

There is serious shit happening to my family and property because of a few simple minded punks on here who could care less what happens to people in real life.

I care, I don't post their info on here for good reason, the serious consequences.

I kid, joke, spam, troll, or whatever you want to call it, because they do it to me, and it is fun to a certain extent.

But you can't go putting someone's personal stuff on here, it is a violation of the rules for very good reasons.

I can handle all the other crap, and even when chump calls for them to do it.

But the other has to stop and Kori has to know.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes but it's not something I always do CONSTANTLY and never do anything else besides this.

You rarely see me enter others threads only there to bother the OP....right?
You start threads to bother people. You start threads to initiate debate. You've already admitted it. "the joust" and whatnot... Cool the bullshit. Try to be honest for a moment.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 04:55 PM
You start threads to bother people. You start threads to initiate debate. You've already admitted it. "the joust" and whatnot... Cool the bullshit. Try to be honest for a moment.

How about you being honest?

Why do you go to threads like this?

For the same damn reasons.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:56 PM
There is serious shit happening to my family and property because of a few simple minded punks on here who could care less what happens to people in real life.

I care, I don't post their info on here for good reason, the serious consequences.

I kid, joke, spam, troll, or whatever you want to call it, because they do it to me, and it is fun to a certain extent.

But you can't go putting someone's personal stuff on here, it is a violation of the rules for very good reasons.

I can handle all the other crap, and even when chump calls for them to do it.

But the other has to stop and Kori has to know.

You are full of shit. If you were concerned about your family, you wouldn't be here. If you had contacted authorities the first thing they would tell you to do is to not to log on to the site. Knock it off. Nobody believes you. Not now. Not ever.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 04:56 PM
How about you being honest?

Why do you go to threads like this?

For the same damn reasons.

Yeah. I freely admit it. Idiot.

Aztecfan03
11-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Right. Which is why on page 1 I said this is a ridiculous argument. You have no way of proving what you are implying. Using behavior on a message board as a form of proof is ludicrous.

College teachers and students are just as bad as athiests on here too.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:02 PM
College teachers and students are just as bad as athiests on here too.

What?

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 05:02 PM
I think your perception of what I do is skewed. this whole message board is based on people disagreeing and arguing with each other. Whether you start threads to argue, or enter threads to argue, it's the same thing. You do it. I do it. Glen, Tino, Chump, Blake . . . everybody does it. You've already admitted it to me several time so knock it off with the whole innocent ":cry I'm only here to share my interests:cry" bullshit. You are doing it right now... As we speak... in this very thread.

There is nothing inherently wrong with that. Everyone does it here.

So everyone has fun doing it.

But there is a point where it becomes harmful, and that is where it ceases being innocent fun, it hurts other people in real life, like what is happening to my property, and family.

At that point it becomes real.

At that point it demands real action, legal and otherwise.

I can easily find out who blake is, who you are, etc., and post it all here.

Plus I can give addresses, phone numbers, etc. as well as other legal recourses.

All of that goes beyond all the fun and games.

I prefer it stay in the fun and games category.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:04 PM
None of that stuff is happening, Glen. It's just more bullshit from you.

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:06 PM

I'll slow it down for ya slick....

There is a world of difference from starting threads looking to get others involved than going around ignoring topics just seeing who you can bug......ok? Do you see me going around attacking OP's of a thread....well?

DMC
11-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Glen, what property? You live in an apartment complex.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:09 PM
There is a world of difference from starting threads looking to get others involved than going around ignoring topics just seeing who you can bug......ok? Do you see me going around attacking OP's of a thread....well?

No there isn't. It's the same thing.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 05:14 PM
None of that stuff is happening, Glen. It's just more bullshit from you.

No, I have repeatedly stated this is happening, and it damn well isn't appreciated.

Plus one of you who I assume lives here is actually doing physical harm to my property.

Who else would have called on the phone and threatened us and used the "Spurs Talk"reference?

It doesn't take much to add two and two to figure where it is coming from, and blake does live here in San Antonio.

Who would have thought he would take it this seriously.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:17 PM
No, I have repeatedly stated this is happening, and it damn well isn't appreciated.

Plus one of you who I assume lives here is actually doing physical harm to my property.

Who else would have called on the phone and threatened us and used the "Spurs Talk"reference?

It doesn't take much to add two and two to figure where it is coming from, and blake does live here in San Antonio.

I don't believe you. You are lying.

mrsmaalox
11-18-2014, 05:19 PM

Hmm. Are you publicly implying that you believe Blake is behind that harassment?

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:19 PM
No there isn't. It's the same thing.

Not even close at all, yep...100% wrong. But...not surprised you don't understand that.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 05:21 PM
I don't believe you. You are lying.

I don't care whether you believe me or not, none of that changes the fact that it is happening and you are contributing to it happening so you will be liable too, as will a few others on here that I am documenting, each thread and post, as well as those who urge others to do it like chump.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Not even close at all, yep...100% wrong. But...not surprised you don't understand that.

When you start a thread with the intent to start an argument/debate, it is exactly the same as entering a thread with the intent to argue/debate.

I'm not saying all of your threads were started with that intent, but many of them were and you know it.

xmas1997
11-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Hmm. Are you publicly implying that you believe Blake is behind that harassment?

I am publicly saying that he is under suspicion.

And that if it is him, then he should stop doing it, including the threatening phone calls.

And if it isn't him then whoever it is needs to stop.

It is logical to assume that whoever is behind it comes from this site, does not like me, and most probably has been very vocal about using my personal info on here, since one of the first phone calls let it slip the name Spurs Talk.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:26 PM
I don't care whether you believe me or not, none of that changes the fact that it is happening and you are contributing to it happening so you will be liable too, as will a few others on here that I am documenting, each thread and post, as well as those who urge others to do it like chump.

So, let me get this straight... when you contacted the police about the harassing phone calls and damage to your property, they advised you to log on to the site and exacerbate the situation by slinging accusations and threatening legal action?

That makes sense.

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:30 PM

Whoa shit. Are you implying that I'm the one harassing you?

That's a very serious allegation. You'd better tread lightly.

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:30 PM
When you start a thread with the intent to start an argument/debate, it is exactly the same as entering a thread with the intent to argue/debate.

I'm not saying all of your threads were started with that intent, but many of them were and you know it.

Wrong!!!

When someone enters any thread of mine with no intentions at all of talking about the topic, and are only there to talk about the OP/me that's fucked and what so many do here.

Do you see me going around entering threads only there to bug the OP.......very very rare. Do we have a whole gang here including you who do that every single day....well?

Show me the last thread at The Club by....

you
Blake
Chump
Clipper Nation

So it's real real obvious nomne of you are here to share your thoughts....right? You are here to see who you can bother.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Wrong!!!

When someone enters any thread of mine with no intentions at all of talking about the topic, and are only there to talk about the OP/me that's fucked and what so many do here.

Do you see me going around entering threads only there to bugt the OP.......very very rare. Do we have a whole gang here including you who do that every single day....well?

You didn't really read what I said, buddy.

mrsmaalox
11-18-2014, 05:32 PM

And that if it is him, then he should stop doing it, including the threatening phone calls.

It is logical to assume that whoever is behind it comes from this site, does not like me, and most probably has been very vocal about using my personal info on here, since one of the first phone calls let it slip the name Spurs Talk.

Wow

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 05:34 PM

"let it slip the name Spurs Talk"

:lmao

give up this new harassment schtick not Glen E. Hobart, no one is buying it.

TheSanityAnnex
11-18-2014, 05:35 PM

You must certainly have these phone calls recorded right?

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:36 PM
You didn't really read what I said, buddy.

Sure I did, and the bottom line is nobody has to enter my threads, and unlike you I don't come here having to rely on everyone else.

You do nothing here guy but go from thread to thread bugging people, you really don't see that?

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:36 PM

Take a break from the internets Glen. You seriously need it.

Meanwhile, I'll hold on to this post in case I need to sue you.

smh fucking dumbass.

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Sure I did, and the bottom line is nobody has to enter my threads, and unlike you I don't come here having to rely on everyone else.

It's a messageboard shit for brains.

If you don't like the criticism, stop posting.

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Wow

No shit.

unbelievable.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:39 PM

That's an awfully naive statement and I don't think you really believe that is true. Intent is the only thing that matters, Nobody here can claim innocence. That's bullshit.

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:40 PM
It's a messageboard shit for brains.

If you don't like the criticism, stop posting.

If all you are capable of doing idiot is being a little stupid ass pest, you need to stop posting. Are you really that limited?

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:41 PM
That's an awfully naive statement and I don't think you really believe that is true. Intent is the only thing that matters, Nobody here can claim innocence. That's bullshit.

Hell yes it's very true. What would you/Chump/CN/Blake do without the rest of us, well?

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:41 PM
If all you are capable of doing idiot is being a little stupid ass pest, you need to stop posting. Are you really that limited?

I don't need to do anything you say, dumbass. You don't own this board.

But keep whining and derailing yet another thread though.

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Hell yes it's very true. What would you/Chump/CN/Blake do without the rest of us, well?

I had 10k+ posts before you showed up. I'll be just fine when you leave.

But keep derailing this thread.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:44 PM

You're no different. You can protest all you want, but you come here for the same reasons as everyone else. And it isn't to "share your interests" :lol

silverblk mystix
11-18-2014, 05:44 PM
So, let me get this straight... when you contacted the police about the harassing phone calls and damage to your property, they advised you to log on to the site and exacerbate the situation by slinging accusations and threatening legal action?

That makes sense.

So let me get this straight;

All that b.s about "let's clean this shit up" "this place is intolerable" "whaaa-whaah"

Was just a smokescreen to make sure your botfriend chump was not further humiliated...

Now

you are back to the same shit - circle-jerking xmas and anyone who is outnumbered again.

This circle-jerking is different from other circle-jerking because -

because....oh yeah because you are nothing but hypocrites.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Oh good. More derailment.

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't need to do anything you say, dumbass. You don't own this board.

But keep whining and derailing yet another thread though.

So ya can't help but being a little fucking jerk/leech/asshole, about time you owned it.

Do you act this way to everyone or just when in hiding?

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
So ya can't help but being a little fucking jerk/leech/asshole, about time you owned it.

Do you act this way to everyone or just when in hiding?

Smh.

Keep making this about me.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Smh.

I normally avoid laying out my personal stuff on the internets, but hell, I'm reeling so much right now, I'm asking everyone/anyone in sight what to do.

I had some nukes dropped on me this past week regarding the wife, which after looking back the past 1-2 years I should have seen it and I realize I am a fucking idiot. I've mulled over everything a billion times and there's no where to go but to get a divorce.

I have a 7 year old and some have already told me I need to go all out to get full custody. Any other practical advice? Step 1? Step 2?

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

:depressed

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:49 PM
You're no different. You can protest all you want, but you come here for the same reasons as everyone else. And it isn't to "share your interests" :lol

Once again 100% wrong.

I'll try again...

Hey little guy do you see me only here to enter others threads seeing if I can bug them......well? Do we see you doing anything besides that....well?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:52 PM
Once again 100% wrong.

I'll try again...

Don't bother. You are totally missing the point, or just being obtuse... either way you're wasting my time.

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:52 PM
Smh.

Ok I'll try again...

Blake, I don't like you, you're dumb and boring, ok? If ya leave me alone, stay out of my threads I'm done with you....ok? I only kick you around now because you ask for it, got it?

Why not cross me off your list of people to mess with, ok asshole? If ya can't do that then stop whining around like a little bitch when I kick your ass around...ok?

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Don't bother. You are totally missing the point, or just being obtuse... either way you're wasting my time.

Why not just say....yes you post threads and yes all I do is leech off everyone....ok?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Why not just say....yes you post threads and yes all I do is leech off everyone....ok?

That is an over simplification. We've already been through this.

Blake
11-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Ok I'll try again...

Blake, I don't like you, you're dumb and boring, ok? If ya leave me alone, stay out of my threads I'm done with you....ok? I only kick you around now because you ask for it, got it?

Why not cross me off your list of people to mess with ok asshole?

No, but how about you stop ruining this thread any further.

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:57 PM
That is an over simplification. We've already been through this.

Well then you'd think by now you'd figured it out, huh?

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 05:57 PM

I'm plenty happy. Just because I like to laugh at dumbasses on here does not mean I'm an unhappy person by any means.

Avante
11-18-2014, 05:59 PM
No, but how about you stop ruining this thread any further.

See you need me, yep...owned!!!! So cool this...wahwahwah Avante is kicking my little ass, again...ok bitch?

Oh yeah...you don't tell me shit faggot, got it?

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm plenty happy. Just because I like to laugh at dumbasses on here does not mean I'm an unhappy person by any means.

Shut up ya little faggot.

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Shut up ya little faggot.

^ And yet Old Faggot here likes to pretend he's not a completely miserable old mope.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:04 PM
^ And yet Old Faggot here likes to pretend he's not a completely miserable old mope.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See I act like you always do and what do you say....completely miserable.

I rest my case.

Talk about easy, wow~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 06:05 PM
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See I act like you always do and what do you say....completely miserable.

I rest my case.

Talk about easy, wow~~~~~~~~

Nope, you act like a miserable old faggot. I don't.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Nope, you act like a miserable old faggot. I don't.

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how come you never ever ever ever get anything right? Is that some sort of disease?

All you do here is ....you're a faggot...more or less.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Well then you'd think by now you'd figured it out, huh?

I got it figured out. I just thought I might catch you in an uncharacteristically honest moment.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:27 PM
I got it figured out. I just thought I might catch you in an uncharacteristically honest moment.

So saying....dude, you do nothing here but enter others threads seeing who you can bug......isn't honest?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 06:31 PM
So saying....dude, you do nothing here but enter others threads seeing who you can bug......isn't honest?

I have already admitted to what I do here and so have you.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:37 PM
I have already admitted to what I do here and so have you.

Well then why say I'm being dishonest?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 06:42 PM
Well then why say I'm being dishonest?

You're only honest when you have nowhere else to go. Most of the time you pretend that you are above all the petty bullshit that goes on here, but there you are... right in the middle of it. We both know that you are here to stir shit up just like everybody else. It's all the same, man.

Avante
11-18-2014, 06:47 PM
You're only honest when you have nowhere else to go. Most of the time you pretend that you are above all the petty bullshit that goes on here, but there you are... right in the middle of it. We both know that you are here to stir shit up just like everybody else. It's all the same, man.

That's where you keep fucking up, it's not the same at all. I pull my weight here I don't need anyone else, while you/others do nothing but bug........you really don't get it do ya?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 06:54 PM
That's where you keep fucking up, it's not the same at all. I pull my weight here I don't need anyone else, while you/others do nothing but bug........you really don't get it do ya?

Pull your weight?! This isn't a job. You want credit for creating a thread? Neat. You know your threads don't mean anything without other people posting in them. You have very little to do with it. I'll give you credit for pulling a couple of schticks that everyone glommed onto (you'll notice I never did), but you've been riding the same schtick for a while now, homeboy. You're lucky people like fucking with you.

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 07:02 PM
so you are saying atheists complain about believers too much, yet i've seen more religion threads from you and avante than anybody else on this forum, including atheists

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 07:04 PM
ok so we can't talk about xmas's identity.

can we talk about his brother, Victor Hobart?

Avante
11-18-2014, 07:04 PM
Pull your weight?! This isn't a job. You want credit for creating a thread? Neat. You know your threads don't mean anything without other people posting in them. You have very little to do with it. I'll give you credit for pulling a couple of schticks that everyone glommed onto (you'll notice I never did), but you've been riding the same schtick for a while now, homeboy. You're lucky people like fucking with you.

Dude, I can talk in depth about a multitude of things and have but what really sells tickets "here" is the silly immature crap. We all see it. But......I don't go out looking for threads I can enter where I can just fuck with people. I post threads and see what happens. I try to talk books, weights, music, but when surrounded by punk ass kids it's not easy.

The biggest difference between you and me is I don't come here looking for others threads, you do.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Dude, I can talk in depth about a multitude of things and have but what really sells tickets "here" is the silly immature crap. We all see it. But......I don't go out looking for threads I can enter where I can just fuck with people. I post threads and see what happens. I try to talk books, weights, music, but when surrounded by punk ass kids it's not easy.

The biggest difference between you and me is I don't come here looking for others threads, you do.

So?

Avante
11-18-2014, 07:18 PM
So?

Ok man, do whatcha do, it's real obvious you're just another follower.

Brazil
11-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Wy believers annoy disbelievers ?

ChumpDumper
11-18-2014, 08:00 PM
No, but they spraypaint my church. WHat do you think is worse? Wasting a minute of your time or vandalism? I am talking about vandalism that is specifically directed at christians not just random gang tags.More than likely Christian kids tbh.

Just playing the percentages.

Most teen vandals are Christian.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2014, 09:19 PM
If you try to proselytize then I speak out. If that annoys you then so be it. If you want to believe the absurd so you can feel better about your sins and prospects after death then so be it but trying to get others to believe that is quite a different matter.

Unfortunately most religions call for ministry as a proof of faith. It has to be combated.

anakha
11-19-2014, 01:26 AM
:lmao at the newest Globart shtick.

Leetonidas
11-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Probably because believers are vast and numerous and your faggy fairy tale beliefs end up in our politics. tbh. You've also been brainwashed your entire life to believe you know the answer and when confronted with the truth the primal instinct is to go on the defensive and shut it out :lol

Not gonna argue about this though, don't really give a fuck what grown adults with imaginary friends have to say, imho

SnakeBoy
11-19-2014, 11:22 PM
... and not just be happy with themselves instead of pester and annoy those who believe?

Why are disbelievers so insecure with themselves and their disbelief in God, that they must ridicule those who believe in God?

Just asking for your opinions on atheists in general.

Simple answer...Separation from God breeds hostility.

ohmwrecker
11-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Simple answer...Separation from God breeds hostility.

Link?

SnakeBoy
11-19-2014, 11:35 PM
Link?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NnmwTsSwy9g/TFccp-d4FjI/AAAAAAAAAFw/q5nSARGsakM/s1600/holy+Bible.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Why are Christians so hostile then?

ohmwrecker
11-20-2014, 09:12 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NnmwTsSwy9g/TFccp-d4FjI/AAAAAAAAAFw/q5nSARGsakM/s1600/holy+Bible.jpg

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/amazing-fantasy/15-1.jpg