PDA

View Full Version : OT: Negroes vs Whites- money management

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 04:11 PM
On Max Scherzer, top baseball free agent of this winter:
This is a guy, after all, who once declined to eat sushi at Ronin in Royal Oak until, one day, a coupon arrived in his mailbox :lmao:worthy::wow

Those suitors, despite their own issues, all still make sense on some level, but here's something worth noting, and something few are mentioning: Of those seven teams mentioned, only two cities — Dallas, thanks to no state income tax, and St. Louis — have a better cost-of-living rate than Detroit. Thanks to taxes and the housing market, New York's is more than twice as high, and L.A., Chicago, Boston and Seattle are substantially higher, too.
While most of you might scoff at even bringing this up, given the tens of millions in play, Scherzer doesn't:wow:wow. This is a guy, after all, who once declined to eat sushi at Ronin in Royal Oak until, one day, a coupon arrived in his mailbox. He knows finances, he's big into numbers, and he also feels a sense of responsibility :readingto set up his family, and charities, for generations to come:hat. So you better believe that while Boras will be looking for the biggest number — and, thus, bragging rights — Scherzer will be looking for the best value.:ihit

So what is it with niggas like Iverson, Sprewell, Antoine Walker? :lmao

spurraider21
11-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Max Scherzenberg?

lefty
11-18-2014, 04:23 PM
:lol baseball

baseline bum
11-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Max Scherzenberg?

Surprisingly...

http://i.imgur.com/f9Hzz8f.png

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 04:31 PM
Surprisingly...

:lmao I was reading that yesterday. I had to check for myself.

King Emmanuel
11-18-2014, 04:37 PM
:lol random thursday night football game outdrawing the "world" series

lefty
11-18-2014, 04:53 PM

Bynumite
11-18-2014, 05:10 PM
It says a lot about baseball as a sport and the level of athleticism it requires when jews are quite prolific in the MLB but not in the NBA or NFL.

Baseball :lmao

lefty
11-18-2014, 05:18 PM
Surprisingly...

This proves that Jews = Reptilian overlords

Infinite_limit
11-18-2014, 06:14 PM
It says a lot about baseball as a sport and the level of athleticism it requires when jews are quite prolific in the MLB but not in the NBA or NFL.

Baseball -----> Brain required

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 07:27 PM
lol the slightest mention of baseball and these niggas are salty over the #2 sport in the country.

11-18-2014, 08:44 PM
There are some really nice suburbs in Michigan, so I don't blame him for not considering moving to other places. Especially with the higher cost of living.

m>s
11-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Nigs blow all their cash on hold chains and rims

Splits
11-18-2014, 10:23 PM

:lol average viewer aged 54

11-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Nigs blow all their cash on hold chains and rims"How mama gonna teach you how to save your money
When she barely on the boat got stay afloat money
Blacks always broke cause we don't know money
Spend it before we get it and could never hold money
No wallets, nah, nigga we'd rather fold money
Money control niggas, white man control money
Laughing like "yeah yeah my nigga, get your money""

J. Cole - Mo Money

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-18-2014, 11:17 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/20z7km9.jpg

Biernutz
11-19-2014, 12:30 AM
:lol average viewer aged 54

Who would advertisers like to target . A 54 year old who owns his house and has
banking accounts and credit. Who will sit thru a full nine inn game watching it on a 50"HD TV.
Or a 24 year old who lives in his mom's basement. Trying to catch the game on the internet.
Who will lose his health ins when he hits 26 years old. Who might own a 5 year old Neon with
200,000 miles on it. Who has a $200 cell phone bill. Who can't afford to go to a game like a 54 year old
who has season tickets.......

jimbo
11-19-2014, 12:44 AM
White people think money can help em get into heaven. Only reason to hold onto it till their grave tbh.

:lol Jew worship

Biernutz
11-19-2014, 12:50 AM
White people think money can help em get into heaven. Only reason to hold onto it till their grave tbh.

:lol Jew worship

Ever hear the saying " he who dies with the most toy's wins"

Splits
11-19-2014, 01:05 AM
Who would advertisers like to target . A 54 year old who owns his house and has
banking accounts and credit. Who will sit thru a full nine inn game watching it on a 50"HD TV.
Or a 24 year old who lives in his mom's basement. Trying to catch the game on the internet.
Who will lose his health ins when he hits 26 years old. Who might own a 5 year old Neon with
200,000 miles on it. Who has a $200 cell phone bill. Who can't afford to go to a game like a 54 year old
who has season tickets.......

Demographic of those MLB front-row ticket holders ...

http://i.imgur.com/iFbIHoR.gif

Biernutz
11-19-2014, 01:18 AM
Demographic of those MLB front-row ticket holders ...

http://i.imgur.com/iFbIHoR.gif

In your Avatar with Kobe in it....why does he have the hands of a white?

Splits
11-19-2014, 01:19 AM
In your Avatar with Kobe in it....why does he have the hands of a white?

You're so smart, you should be able to decipher it.

jimbo
11-19-2014, 01:27 AM
Ever hear the saying " he who dies with the most toy's wins"

I'm actually not exactly sure which way to take that.

On the one hand white people have no toys, they've just got numbers in an investment account. On the other hand I'm guessing you like baseball so you're probably white. Can't be sure if you'd shit on your own race like that.

Splits
11-19-2014, 01:37 AM
On the other hand I'm guessing you like baseball so you're probably white. Can't be sure if you'd shit on your own race like that.

No, they're just 54 year olds who sit in the first row of baseball games for $12 and force their wives to smell their armpit stink. You know, baseball fan.

Biernutz
11-19-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm actually not exactly sure which way to take that.

On the one hand white people have no toys, they've just got numbers in an investment account. On the other hand I'm guessing you like baseball so you're probably white. Can't be sure if you'd shit on your own race like that.

It means "Toy's" such as cars, boats, houses ,Pro sports teams............

Biernutz
11-19-2014, 01:42 AM
You're so smart, you should be able to decipher it.

That Kobe is really white?

jimbo
11-19-2014, 01:45 AM
It means "Toy's" such as cars, boats, houses ,Pro sports teams............

Yeah...got that. I used the metaphor right back at you. While the average upper class white guy can afford fancy boats/cars they won't buy it unless they're earning well well over the recommended percentage you should make to get it.

Splits
11-19-2014, 01:46 AM
That Kobe is really white?

Yeah, and he's a past/future supreme court justice. smh