PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Mark Cuban: "I hope the Lakers suck forever"

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 09:01 PM
In a local radio interview Tuesday, Dallas Mavericks (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/dal/dallas-mavericks) owner Mark Cuban didn't hold back when discussing the struggling Los Angeles Lakers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers), saying, "Personally, I just hope they suck forever."

Cuban made his remarks about the 1-9 Lakers, who are off to their worst start in franchise history, while he was on "The Fred Roggin Show" on The Beast 980, a radio station in Los Angeles.
Roggin brought up the topic of how teams are constructed in the current NBA era, specifically the Lakers.

"As far as the Lakers," Cuban said, "I think there are going to be a lot of teams that are going to be focusing and saying, 'Look, I've got a ton of cap room, free agents A, B and C, why don't you guys come together and come play for me?' And L.A. has always been considered a destination, so maybe they feel there's a valid strategy. You know me, Fred. Personally, I just hope they suck forever."

No remorse from Cubes... give us a narrative, Thread

midnightpulp
11-18-2014, 09:02 PM
:toast Cubes

BatManu20
11-18-2014, 09:23 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--fvfBOXxw--/197e7fau8l00ugif.gif

Splits
11-18-2014, 09:36 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--fvfBOXxw--/197e7fau8l00ugif.gif

:lmao

Thread
11-18-2014, 09:51 PM
No remorse from Cubes... give us a narrative, Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

A living nightmare. He went door-to-door telling the once-upon-a-time. When he'd finished criss-crossing the nation we were in imminent peril. Now we're in the same fucking line as the other 29. The birth of one man brought such common misery. Turns my stomach at gross examination.

100%duncan
11-18-2014, 09:51 PM

:lol

ElNono
11-18-2014, 09:54 PM

:rollin

Thread
11-18-2014, 09:56 PM
A living nightmare. He went door-to-door telling the once-upon-a-time. When he'd finished criss-crossing the nation we were in imminent peril. Now we're in the same fucking line as the other 29. The birth of one man brought such common misery. Turns my stomach at gross examination.

I ran in to him one time at a resort out on Camelback. Girl had to have this make up stuff that was only sold there. So, once every 3 months I had to go down there and get it. Head down, cursing her I'm trudgin' thru the parking lot and walkway looking for a way into the gd place. I always forgot exactly how to do it. I look right and here he comes with his wife and children. It was instant recognition, he's distinctive. I turn around and head toward him. I think hie thought there might be a problem. As we passed our eyes met. Now this is of course when he was still conjuring up our demise and hadn't instituted it. Just think, I could have, well, you know what right there and then and ran like the dickens saving our franchise.

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 09:57 PM

One step closer to Babby taking your Pick, AND your cookie.

tee, hee.

Splits
11-18-2014, 10:11 PM
I ran in to him one time at a resort out on Camelback. Girl had to have this make up stuff that was only sold there. So, once every 3 months I had to go down there and get it. Head down, cursing her I'm trudgin' thru the parking lot and walkway looking for a way into the gd place. I always forgot exactly how to do it. I look right and here he comes with his wife and children. It was instant recognition, he's distinctive. I turn around and head toward him. I think hie thought there might be a problem. As we passed our eyes met. Now this is of course when he was still conjuring up our demise and hadn't instituted it. Just think, I could have, well, you know what right there and then and ran like the dickens saving our franchise.

Bullshit.

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 10:13 PM

Dont fucking lie.

unforeseen
11-18-2014, 10:39 PM

Cuban would of knocked your ass into next month if you had confronted him in front of his family.

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 10:41 PM

Was Katie by any chance alone with a black man at the resort?

Mikeanaro
11-18-2014, 10:42 PM
He is right this time.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2014, 10:44 PM
Might not be such a terrible thing in the long run if they suck long enough for the bandwagoners to disperse and find new teams to latch onto.

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Cuban would of knocked your ass into next month if you had confronted him in front of his family.

Cuban is just a big fat jew tbh he wouldn't have shit on the rugged military vet Robinson

InRareForm
11-18-2014, 10:51 PM
cuban is right

Legacy
11-18-2014, 10:54 PM
Me, too. :lol

The Reckoning
11-18-2014, 11:18 PM
my thoughts exactly

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:22 PM

Not if I'd a walked by him, like whistling, lookin' up at the sky, then like stopped, and walked in like place, picked up an Arizona rock and bashed him upside the noggin' with it and then just ran like all get out, or, as fast a mid-50's like white fellow could of.

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Cuban is just a big fat jew tbh he wouldn't have shit on the rugged military vet Robinson

Is he Jewish?

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Not if I'd a walked by him, like whistling, lookin' up at the sky, then like stopped, and walked in like place, picked up an Arizona rock and bashed him upside the noggin' with it and then just ran like all get out, or, as fast a mid-50's like white fellow could of.

You don't think you can take him in a fist fight?

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:24 PM
Was Katie by any chance alone with a black man at the resort?

No, but, it does beg the question as to how she knew that particular makeup was there in the first place.

Oh, God, I've got movement neath the expander waist of my bermuda shorts. Oh, God.

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Is he Jewish?

He's basically a mid aged DoK. If you claim you can stack bricks on DoK you can do Cuban too.

Thread
11-18-2014, 11:26 PM
You don't think you can take him in a fist fight?

I'm not trying to fight him. I'm trying to save my franchise from ruination. That's only gonna happen one way (at that point).

Biernutz
11-18-2014, 11:34 PM
Cuban's not a Jew but just a money hungry guy. As for the Lakers he just said what
a lot of franchises think. There's is a lot envy of what Jerry Buss did over his years with LA.
It's over now and it's time for payback. Cuban did damage his own team with his
move to clear cap room to get all the free agents who never came. Mavericks had a good team but
he wasted some of Donks best years chasing free agents. Blame Cuban if the Mavericks only have
one ring.

Franklin
11-19-2014, 05:31 AM
It ain't gonna happen though, because Kobe ain't gonna play forever.

Chillen
11-19-2014, 07:53 AM
As long as they are paying an older Kobe to just chase the scoring title and to surpass MJ's all-time points total, they will suck. They need to rebuild and quit toying with the fans that Kobe is gonna lead them to another NBA title at 36, it ain't happening with that roster, not anytime soon.

Thread
11-19-2014, 07:58 AM
As long as they are paying an older Kobe to just chase the scoring title and to surpass MJ's all-time points total

And therein rests the rub...the 25-5-5 + him huntin' MJ.

Tough. Don't like it,,,fuck you.

horsielove
11-19-2014, 08:16 AM
I love this guy. Best NBA team owner by faaaaar.

DMX7
11-19-2014, 08:17 AM
And of course the win.

Stalin
11-19-2014, 08:19 AM

:lol:lol:lol

DMC
11-19-2014, 09:07 AM
Cuban is a Cubano

SupremeGuy
11-19-2014, 09:19 AM
The Lakers might actually suck for a while now that their bought Jew Stern isn't running the show anymore, tbh. They might actually have to manage like every other team. :wow

:lol

Thread
11-19-2014, 09:23 AM
The Lakers might actually suck for a while now that their bought Jew Stern isn't running the show anymore, tbh. They might actually have to manage like every other team.

All because of Cuban.

midnightpulp
11-19-2014, 09:28 AM
All because of Cuban.

You'll endure, Cub.

All the Lakers need to do is learn how to draft and develop talent, just like every other team.

Should be easy for their braintrust :p:

Thread
11-19-2014, 09:30 AM
You'll endure, Cub.

All the Lakers need to do is learn how to draft and develop talent, just like every other team.

Should be easy for their braintrust :p:

I have nary other choice. They were there every fucking time I called 'em.

Now, it's my turn.

Spur-Addict
11-19-2014, 09:59 AM
And therein rests the rub...the 25-5-5 + him huntin' MJ.

Tough. Don't like it,,,fuck you.

This is one of the best things to happen to professional basketball, second to the Spurs winning 5 of course. The longer this occurs the better, only an idiot would celebrate this as his franchise is in ruins.

Bryant, The Jockey :lol

Thread
11-19-2014, 10:12 AM
This is one of the best things to happen to professional basketball, second to the Spurs winning 5 of course. The longer this occurs the better, only an idiot would celebrate this as his franchise is in ruins.

Bryant, The Jockey :lol

You were fine with it when your team tanked in order to garner that faggot Duncan. You've nary room.

Spur-Addict
11-19-2014, 10:20 AM
You were fine with it when your team tanked in order to garner that faggot Duncan. You've nary room.

Those tears are rollin' aren't they Thread. Hold up, I have some lotion infused Kleenex to sooth that ailing sore wrinkled up TOSB face of yours. And if you read correctly you'd see I fully support what's occurring in L.A, it pleases me greatly. Chucking his team to mediocrity, but could possibly land outside the top 5 in next years draft. Sounds great to me. I mean, the chemistry has greatly improved in one game after the return of the best player to the Laker lineup. This may smell doom for that pick, better have Sgt. Doakes start dialing up more Horse Jockey Bryant Iso's.

Thread
11-19-2014, 11:00 AM
^ You were fine with it when your team tanked in order to garner that faggot Duncan. You've nary room.

midnightpulp
11-19-2014, 11:04 AM

You've no room to use the word faggot as an insult when your Magic, AC Green, and Kobe are faggots as well.

Thread
11-19-2014, 11:05 AM
You've no room to use the word faggot as an insult when your Magic, AC Green, and Kobe are faggots as well.

Nonetheless, Duncan is a homosexual and you tanked to glean him.

100%duncan
11-19-2014, 11:57 AM
I have nary other choice. They were there every fucking time I called 'em.

Now, it's my turn.

You also called for Phx and Cavs Cub, don't pull that shit on me you asshole you,

Thread
11-19-2014, 12:25 PM
You also called for Phx and Cavs Cub, don't pull that shit on me you asshole you,

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Stalin
11-19-2014, 02:25 PM
I hate the Mavs and Nazi Dirk, but I can't seem to hate on Cubes. Scro knew how one dimeninsional, mentaly fragile, and soft Nazi Dirk was, so he just threw money at the team year after year, until eventually through the law of averages, Dirk got hot over a few games in the playoffs, and Mavfan got their fluke one and done championship. :toast

ohmwrecker
11-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Cubes talks so much shit that every once in a while a gem pops out. He is still a vile, disgusting piece of shit tough.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Cuban: originator of The Bag

Thread
11-19-2014, 06:59 PM
^The Bag stays in Texas till further notice.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2014, 07:28 PM
^The Bag stays in Texas till further notice.

The Bag, assembled in Texas, transported to and been in Cali since Mother's Day 2011

illmatic
11-19-2014, 08:40 PM

Scream it from the rooftops Cub.

Thread
11-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Scream it from the rooftops Cub.

I'm too old to climb, ill. I'm just worn to a nub.

Venti Quattro
11-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Cubes is one of my favorite NBA figures and my favorite owner and him saying this wouldn't change that. If the Spurs started to suck I'm sure he would say this as well. He's just an owner who is REALLY passionate about his team and you can't hate on that.

illmatic
11-19-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm too old to climb, ill. I'm just worn to a nub.

I'll give ya a boost.

Thread
11-19-2014, 08:53 PM
I'll give ya a boost.

Good mems, lace your fingers together and the other person would step on the lace.