PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: WTF is is about the Lakers that keep them from a winning record?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-19-2014, 04:56 AM
Most great teams have winning records. They have no hope at all whatsoever and if they are not able to win more than they lose this year, it is going to be a big knock on the team.

You know I am not a Lakers basher, this is just the truth when comparing them with the rest of the NBA.

NRHector
11-19-2014, 05:11 AM
Kobe n front office

Fabbs
11-19-2014, 08:39 AM
Most great teams have winning records. They have no hope at all whatsoever and if they are not able to win more than they lose this year, it is going to be a big knock on the team.

You know I am not a Lakers basher, this is just the truth when comparing them with the rest of the NBA.
Nicely done. :lol

SupremeGuy
11-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Yay for parodies! :toast

Thread
11-19-2014, 09:25 AM
You've nary room. You tanked to get that homosexual Duncan. Your hands are just as dirty as the next asshole in the line.

Franklin
11-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Sounds like they had a winning record last season :lol 12-13 was Mavs worst season since Dirk joined us and we missed the playoffs, but even in that season we had a 50% winning record tbh.

Strange Love
11-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Sounds like they had a winning record last season :lol 12-13 was Mavs worst season since Dirk joined us and we missed the playoffs, but even in that season we had a 50% winning record tbh.

How you liking them mavs this year Frank? Them boys are blowing everyone they play lately.

I'm scurred of them boys.

Franklin
11-19-2014, 07:56 PM
How you liking them mavs this year Frank? Them boys are blowing everyone they play lately.

I'm scurred of them boys.
yep, we're on a winning streak recently and this is the happiest season for Mavs fans since 2011 tbh.

I met her yesterday, we went there for the interview and found that the job offered was shit so we decided to quit at noon (also because she had other business to do in the afternoon). She tried to talk cheerfully to me but I could tell she didn't feel very happy. I'm not even sure if she likes me at all, or maybe she really likes me but feels upset I still haven't made it official yet. It seemed like, she tried to look happy to make me feel happy. She didn't seem to give a shit about the job either, but she just went there to accompany me probably.

But anyway, I was very elated to see her again (for the 1st time since July), the poem and story coming later and I hope you will leave some comments on my new poem (derived from Elton John's Locketman).

LkrFan
11-19-2014, 08:06 PM

Sup FuzzyLabia? :)

Venti Quattro
11-19-2014, 08:06 PM
Their roster composition sucks, just gross incompetence from the management across the board.

Thebesteva
11-19-2014, 08:10 PM
http://memecreator.eu/media/created/lkngoh.jpg

ElNono
11-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Their roster composition sucks, just gross incompetence from the management across the board.

this IMO

illmatic
11-19-2014, 08:34 PM
You've nary room. You tanked to get that homosexual Duncan. Your hands are just as dirty as the next asshole in the line.

Yup.

FkLA
11-19-2014, 08:39 PM

Since when do the Lakers resort to desperate tactics like the rest of us? Kirby has brought a once proud franchise to its knees smh.

Thread
11-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Since when do the Lakers resort to desperate tactics like the rest of us?

Since the Cubes took our cookie, Fuck.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2014, 09:18 PM
Since the Cubes took our cookie, Fuck.

Kirby's nickname is "the Cubes"?

Thread
11-19-2014, 09:28 PM
Kirby's nickname is "the Cubes"?

:rolleyes