PDA

View Full Version : Finally Figured Out How To Get Maalox To Sleep With Me For The MILF Experience

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 06:17 AM
:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/hhamazIk4_zpsfff443d5.jpg

100%duncan
11-19-2014, 11:32 AM
pity post

The Gemini Method
11-19-2014, 11:33 AM
C'mon you can do better than this.

ohmwrecker
11-19-2014, 12:51 PM
C'mon you can do better than this.

Really?

The Gemini Method
11-19-2014, 12:53 PM
Really?

Well, I don't know.

Strange Love
11-19-2014, 04:27 PM
:lol trying to get women online and still getting rejected. How's it feel Kool?

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 04:52 PM
:lol trying to get women online and still getting rejected. How's it feel Kool?

I feel awful and it's quite embarrassing...I'm such a fucking loser

Franklin
11-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Maalox is just one of the many ST ladies who Kool has stalked but got rejected by tbh.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 08:46 PM
Maalox is just one of the many ST ladies who Kool has stalked but got rejected by tbh.

I know bro...even I think I'm a loser :bang

Franklin
11-19-2014, 08:51 PM
At least you're bold enough to express your feelings, props :toast I love Lunar Goddess but I didn't even dare to say it to here even when she was sitting right next to me in the car with nobody else being around :cry

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 08:59 PM
I'm a faggot Franklin

Strange Love
11-19-2014, 09:07 PM
At least you're bold enough to express your feelings, props :toast I love Lunar Goddess but I didn't even dare to say it to here even when she was sitting right next to me in the car with nobody else being around :cry

If true, then you must act.

There is nothing worse than making a girl wait for you to make the first move. Specially if she's expecting it. She may get tired of waiting and forget all about you.

Franklin
11-19-2014, 09:13 PM
No you're not bro, at least you dare to express your true feelings to the girls you love. I'm the true pussy who disappoints his loved girl time and time again with his hesitation and lack of sense of security :cry

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:18 PM
No you're not bro, at least you dare to express your true feelings to the girls you love. I'm the true pussy who disappoints his loved girl time and time again with his hesitation and lack of sense of security :cry

does your dick work..is it 2 inches

Avante
11-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Would somebody please fuck this poor bastard, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Would somebody please fuck this poor bastard, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give me your big booty Judy

Strange Love
11-19-2014, 09:22 PM

:lol

Avante
11-19-2014, 09:24 PM

She'd laugh in your face half pint, ya see Judy is a full grown woman.

Franklin
11-19-2014, 09:28 PM
If true, then you must act.

There is nothing worse than making a girl wait for you to make the first move. Specially if she's expecting it. She may get tired of waiting and forget all about you.
Bro we need to take into account the feelings of that asshole monitor (who stalked LG in summer but got his ass handed to his mouth). We still have to meet each other and I don't want him to feel too bad to see me & LG being together, and our professor doesn't want us to have any serious relationship at the moment. But most of all, LG and I need to stay focused on thesis writing and job hunting, we both need our own spaces. So, all I can do now is keep reminding her how much she's being loved by me, and give her whatever help she possibly needs.

Yesterday while I was driving home (after I delivered LG to her workplace) I received a text from her that said "Thanks for all you've done today, be careful driving and send me a reply as soon as you're home". I was almost moved to tears when I read that tbh, she cared about me, only my parents and closest relatives had said that to me tbh :cry As long as we both know that we love each other (as almost everybody else knows), it's OK for us to wait just about half a year. I'll initiate a serious relationship when I think the time is right (like when I get a badass job offer), but it's certainly not this point of time. The mental essence of love means more than the carnal counterpart, imho.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:33 PM
She'd laugh in your face half pint, ya see Judy is a full grown woman.

I believe you bro you keep feeding her then...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/feeding-fat-woman_zpsc5d9b089.jpg

Avante
11-19-2014, 09:34 PM
I believe you bro you keep feeding her then...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/feeding-fat-woman_zpsc5d9b089.jpg

When did you and me revert back to 14 years old?

Little man elevate your game, ok?

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:36 PM
When did you and me revert back to 14 years old?

Little man elevate your game, ok?

I bet you have a hard time cleaning her ass after a shit....how do ya do it bro

Avante
11-19-2014, 09:38 PM
I bet you have a hard time cleaning her ass after a shit....how do ya do it bro

I'll go slow...

Once upon a time I was also a dumb little kid like you, then I grew up, ok?

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:40 PM
I'll go slow...

Once upon a time I was also a dumb little kid like you, then I grew up, ok?

OK answer this question and I will stop the innuendo shtick that you've been asking me to for awhile now...the question is how often do you boink Judy and is the sex good?

Avante
11-19-2014, 09:45 PM
OK answer this question and I will stop the innuendo shtick that you've been asking me to for awhile now...the question is how often do you boink Judy and is the sex good?

If you are going to be talking about....boinking.....that pretty much says it all right there. It's real obvious we are on two totally different levels here when it comes to sex. I have grown man sex, while there you are cumming over dirty words in dirty books.

When are you ever going to actually get some pussy?

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:54 PM
If you are going to be talking about....boinking.....that pretty much says it all right there. It's real obvious we are on two totally different levels here when it comes to sex. I have grown man sex, while there you are cumming over dirty words in dirty books.

When are you ever going to actually get some pussy?

are you scared of the question.....I used boinking for a reason....how often do you fuck and is the sex good between a shriveled up dick and an old dry ass pussy?

Avante
11-19-2014, 10:09 PM
are you scared of the question.....I used boinking for a reason....how often do you fuck and is the sex good between a shriveled up dick and an old dry ass pussy?

It's not working little guy, ok? Look at yourself man, this is pathetic. Ok ok we get it, you don't get any pussy and need to act retarded over it.......we get it!!!!!!!!!!!

I do hope you finally get some guy, honest. Maybe then you'll snap out of this stupid...SEX SEX PUSSY SEX PUSSY SEX SEX ......it really does make you look like a sad little shit.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 10:14 PM
It's not working little guy, ok?

I appreciate the candor even though you tried to mask it with other shit....:lol don't worry father time catches us all :lol

Avante
11-19-2014, 10:15 PM
I appreciate the candor even though you tried to mask it with other shit....:lol don't worry father time catches us all :lol

I wish father time would catch up with you, you cannot stay 13 forever.