PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: I'm Far From A Dwight Howard Fan But People Should Be Allowed To Whip Their Kids

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 08:10 AM
my only potential issue is that if you don't have custody or see them bi-annually then it's probably not a good idea to be whipping them....but I think it's open season on goods parents trying to administer discipline....I think Dwight though should go to maturity school before he's allowed to whip his kids because with his 15 yr old mindset I can see him whipping the kid for not saving him any Captain Crunch :lol

SupremeGuy
11-19-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm shocked that you think that way, tbh.

I know the easy thing to say would be lol black culture but for fuck's sake, people(not just the blackies) need to stop living in the past. Hitting your kid is no longer culturally acceptable.

That it happened to you is not an excuse.

hyhy
11-19-2014, 09:48 AM
As long as its not abuse, like using their kids as punching bags when they are in a bad mood from their work, it should be fine.
Disciplining kids with controlled whipping should be fine. You have to do it with no scars, no injuries, just pain at the moment kind of caning.

Thread
11-19-2014, 10:17 AM
I took 29 swats with assorted wooden instruments in 1970 in Junior High School. My ass at one point wasn't black & blue. It was just black. It was just accepted then.

11-19-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm shocked that you think that way, tbh.

I know the easy thing to say would be lol black culture but for fuck's sake, people(not just the blackies) need to stop living in the past. Hitting your kid is no longer culturally acceptable.

That it happened to you is not an excuse.

Brb putting my kid in timeout to discipline him :lol

Splits
11-19-2014, 10:48 AM
And in the 50s we used to give people lobotomies. Some of us, ya know, evolve and listen to science. Then you have the neanderthals (US and Somalia) who enjoy seeing the helpless suffer physical pain.

Thread
11-19-2014, 10:57 AM
And in the 50s we used to give people lobotomies. Some of us, ya know, evolve and listen to science. Then you have the neanderthals (US and Somalia) who enjoy seeing the helpless suffer physical pain.

Bend over. I'll show you some fuckin' physical pain.

SupremeGuy
11-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Brb putting my kid in timeout to discipline him :lolParent however you want, tbh. lol I guess just don't leave bruises all over their body like AP and Howard allegedly did or someone will call the cops on you.

11-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Parent however you want, tbh. lol I guess just don't leave bruises all over their body like AP and Howard allegedly did or someone will call the cops on you.

Beating your kids isn't right. Spanking them on the behind as a disciplinary measure is ok imo.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:52 PM
this is the problem white people have.....

scroll to 1:55 min mark
h9BEsJPGTYI

namlook
11-20-2014, 05:09 AM
People are allowed to spank their kids. Since everyone has their own philosophy on discipline what matters is what is legal. It's completely legal to spank your kids on the butt if it's age appropriate and does not cause an bruise/injury. Age appropriate means you aren't spanking a baby. If you leave bruises, welts, cause bleeding, you broke the law and you are a child abuser and you need to adjust your discipline or face the consequences.

Silver&Black
11-21-2014, 01:27 PM

h9BEsJPGTYI

Quick question: Did your father spank/discipline you?

If yes....how did he do it? Was it a switch, belt, hand, etc. ?
If no......was it because you didn't have a father around?

Horse
11-21-2014, 01:55 PM
my only potential issue is that if you don't have custody or see them bi-annually then it's probably not a good idea to be whipping them....but I think it's open season on goods parents trying to administer discipline....I think Dwight though should go to maturity school before he's allowed to whip his kids because with his 15 yr old mindset I can see him whipping the kid for not saving him any Captain Crunch :lol

Would be far less queers around here if more parents spanked their kids.

TampaDude
11-22-2014, 08:45 AM

h9BEsJPGTYI

Oh HELL NO...if that were my kid and he slapped his mom, he would get a fucking beating.

If I had ever slapped my mom like that she would've put my ass in the hospital.

That kid has issues. Where's the father?