PDA

View Full Version : Race in Sport

Avante
11-19-2014, 12:16 PM
China has how many people? How about the island of Trinidad? Then there's Jamaica. How many Trinidads and Jamaicas could you fit inside China?

As we know China is full of well the Chinese, while the Caribbean is full of blacks. So why is it nobody from China has ever broke 10.00 in a 100m while we've seen no less than 20 sprinters from Trini/Jama accomplish that feat? If we add Cuba, Barbados, the Bahamas, St. Kitts that's another half dozen or so.

Nobody from Japan, Russia, Germany, Poland, Italy, Greece, Hungary, the Middle East, Bulgaria, Denmark...has ever ran a sub10.00. While Nigeria, Ghana.....a dozen or so.

China has it all, everything any athlete could want while Nigeria is totally fucked up, their best sprinter ever Francis Obikwelu left for Portugal, yet.....there's fucked up Nigeria with a slew of sub10.00 sprinters while China has....0.

Not too long ago a white sprinter from France named Christophe LeMaitre became the first non black sprinter to break that 10.00 barrier, he has done zero vs the worlds elite in that event. He is among the best in the 200m which a lot of white sprinters are. Which tells us they are more into "speed endurance" than "explosive speed".

Anyone have a theory as to why we see what I'm talking about?

The last Olympic 100m, so what do we see there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBY8ChWVL7U

Usian Bolt is 6-5, a tall fast athlete not unlike Calvin Johnson,Tommie Smith, Randy Moss. Then there's the big with speed athlete like Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, Marcus Dupree, Curtis Dickey etc. How come we only see that sort of thing coming fom athletes with roots to western Africa?

Avante
11-19-2014, 01:32 PM
This could be....Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, O.J. Simpson, Melvin Gordon, Bobby Mitchell, Paul Lowe, Marshall Faulk, Ladainian Tomlinson, Joe Washington, Wilbert Montgomery and on and on and on and on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO3Q2j8tBVM

Where is that white guy that runs like that?

Then there's....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLJAYobPDM

Infinite_limit
11-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Best Players in Football = White Watt & White Peyton

The Gemini Method
11-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Replace Peyton with Rodgers and you may have an argument.

Avante
11-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Best Players in Football = White Watt & White Peyton

Peyton Manning is one of the worst athletes in the NFL. As are most QB's.

JJ Watt is fantastic, but he's not the athlete a Calvin Johnson is.

Bottom line is real simply, the NFL could thrive without the white athlete, without the black athlete it's done.

Infinite_limit
11-19-2014, 01:52 PM
Peyton Manning is one of the worst athletes in the NFL. As are most QB's.

JJ Watt is fantastic, but he's not the athlete a Calvin Johnson is.

Bottom line is real simply, the NFL could thrive without the white athlete, without the black athlete it's done.
2nd Best Player on Defense in the NFL = White Kuechly
2nd Best Player on Offense in the NFL = White Rodgers

Should I keep going?

Avante
11-19-2014, 01:58 PM
2nd Best Player on Defense in the NFL = White Kuechly
2nd Best Player on Offense in the NFL = White Rodgers

Should I keep going?

So you see Luke Kuechly on a par with Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Lawrence Taylor, Deion Sanders, Mike Singletary, Emlen Tunnell, Ronnie Lott, "Night Train" Lane, Willie Davis, "Mean" Joe Greene....right?

Aaron Rodgers would get totally blown away in any sort of athletic competition vs any of the black athletes in the NFL, except throwing a football.

Avante
11-19-2014, 02:19 PM
The QB position belongs to white QB's, little doubt of that.

How about....

Running back?
Cornerback?
Wide Receiver?
Tight End.....we can debate that.
Offensive line
Defensive line
Linebacker
Safety

Well?

What chance would an all white All Time team stand vs an All Time black team?

JoeTait75
11-19-2014, 02:29 PM
You're always going on and on about the superiority of black football players, Avante. Well, I can count on one hand the number of all-black inner-city schools that have won state championships in Ohio and still have fingers left over. Cleveland Glenville has been cranking out great athletes for years and has never won a state title in football. Whereas a ton of all-white schools have won titles. What's your explanation for that?

Avante
11-19-2014, 02:41 PM
You're always going on and on about the superiority of black football players, Avante. Well, I can count on one hand the number of all-black inner-city schools that have won state championships in Ohio and still have fingers left over. Cleveland Glenville has been cranking out great athletes for years and has never won a state title in football. Whereas a ton of all-white schools have won titles. What's your explanation for that?

I'd have to know what schools are in the different divisions there and how long those coaching staffs have been together. I don't have that info.

We can look at your Ohio State Buckeyes. Who is the most famous athlete from that school, yep...an Alabama born black...Jesse Owens. Who is that schools greatest receiver....Chris Carter. How about running back....Eddie George. Who is your QB right now? Where would the Buckeyes be without the black athlete?

Let's look at your Browns, who is their greatest player, yep....Jim Brown.

Look at the top teams in the current NCAA rankings...

Alabama...black QB
Oregon...a runner
FSU...black QB
MSU...black QB
TCU...black QB
Ohio St...black QB

Avante
11-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Who out there can give me the name of ....one....stud white NFL/NCAA running back currently playing.....well?

AussieFanKurt
11-19-2014, 03:13 PM
We win quite a few golds at olympics considering theres only 23 million of us

Avante
11-19-2014, 03:37 PM
We win quite a few golds at olympics considering theres only 23 million of us

Yep, you Aussies have had some pretty good white sprinters.

Hector Hogan an Olympic medalist
Bob Lay who ran a 9.2 when the WR was 9.1 yards.
Damien Marsh
Matt Shirvington
Paul Narracott
Peter Norman Olympic medalist

Then there was...

Patrick Johnson a sub10.00 aborigine sprinter.

Avante
11-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Here in the USA our high school sprint records are on a par with those Asian National records. We have high school kids who could run with the best they have over there, whoa~~~~~~~~~~

AussieFanKurt
11-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Yep, you Aussies have had some pretty good white sprinters.

Hector Hogan an Olympic medalist
Bob Lay who ran a 9.2 when the WR was 9.1 yards.
Damien Marsh
Matt Shirvington
Paul Narracott
Peter Norman Olympic medalist

Then there was...

Patrick Johnson a sub10.00 aborigine sprinter.

We do well mostly in swimming then fuck up in athletics tbh

Avante
11-19-2014, 06:06 PM
We do well mostly in swimming then fuck up in athletics tbh

I don't know much about swimming.

One of the greatest books I ever read was about the first expedition across Australia. An amazing read. It's...Cooper's Creek by Alan Moorehead 1963.

I think you'd love it.

benefactor
11-19-2014, 06:14 PM
I guess Jamal and Leroy came by today and inspired you to show the black man some love, huh? Did they double team Judy or tag in and out?

AussieFanKurt
11-19-2014, 06:18 PM
I don't know much about swimming.

One of the greatest books I ever read was about the first expedition across Australia. An amazing read. It's...Cooper's Creek by Alan Moorehead 1963.

I think you'd love it.

Yeah I've read it.. a good read

Avante
11-19-2014, 06:25 PM
I guess Jamal and Leroy came by today and inspired you to show the black man some love, huh? Did they double team Judy or tag in and out?

translation

Damn Avante, how do you do that, wow!!!! As ya know I'm a Texas fan. so what would the All Time Texas 100m look like?

Here ya go small fry.

lane

1.Robert Taylor...Texas Southern..1972 Olympic silver
2.Leroy Burrell....Houston 9.85 WR
3.Ray Stewart...TCU...fIrst Jamaican to run a sub10.00
4.Carl Lewis...Houston 1984/88 Oly gold
5.Jimmy Hines...Texas Southern...1968 Oly gold/first sub10.00 in history
6.Kim Collins...TCU...World Champion for St. Kitts
7.Oba Thompson...UTEP, Barbados record holder
8.Andre Cason...Tex A&M...9.92

Yep, not a pale face to be seen.

If we are talking Texas footballers....

lane

1.Tony Jones...Texas/Oilers
2.Andrew Hopkins....SFAustin
3.Jamaal Charles....Texas/Chiefs
4.Homer Jones...Texas Southern/Giants
5.Johhny Jones...Texas/Jets
6.Curtis Dickey....Texas A&M/Colts
7.John Roderick...SMU/Dolphins
8.Charles Frazier...Texas Southern/Oilers

Avante
11-19-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm still waiting for the name of that...one...stud white running back in the NFL/NCAA.....well?

Avante
11-19-2014, 06:49 PM
Beat this team using white players.

Wilt Chamberlain
Magic Johnson
LeBron James
Kobe Byrant
Karl Malone
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Oscar Robertson
Michael Jordan
Tim Duncan
Kevin Durant

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 01:50 AM
Who out there can give me the name of ....one....stud white NFL/NCAA running back currently playing.....well?
Lol @ the concept of Whites playing running back. "Here son, take this ball and run head first into that wall of fat fks over and over. Then at the age of 28, we will replace you."

Whites are the ones ordering and handing the ball off to the knuckleheads to run into the wall kiddo. Running Backs are empty heads. Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Lynch should I continue?

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 01:56 AM
Beat this team using white players.

Wilt Chamberlain
Magic Johnson
LeBron James
Kobe Byrant
Karl Malone
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Oscar Robertson
Michael Jordan
Tim Duncan
Kevin Durant
C: George Mikan
PF: Dirk Nowitzki
SF: Larry Bird
SG: Jerry West
PG: John Stockton

6th: Steve Nash
7th: Bob Pettit
8th: Kevin McHale
9th: Drazen Petrovic
10th: Bill Laimbeer (To knock MJ out of game)

Avante
11-20-2014, 01:41 PM
Lol @ the concept of Whites playing running back. "Here son, take this ball and run head first into that wall of fat fks over and over. Then at the age of 28, we will replace you."

Whites are the ones ordering and handing the ball off to the knuckleheads to run into the wall kiddo. Running Backs are empty heads. Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Lynch should I continue?

What about...

Billy Cannon
Charley Tolar
Hoyle Granger
Ken Willard
Dickie Post
Steve Van Buren
Red " The Galloping Ghost" Grange
Doc Blanchard
Joe Bellini
Glen Davis
Beattie Feathers
Ernie Nevers
Bill Dudley
Bronco Nagurski
Mark Smolinski
Wray Carlton
"Jaguar" Jon Arnet
Frank Gifford
Rick Casares
Jim Grabowski
Jim Taylor
Paul Hofer
Joe Don Looney
Dick Hoak
Nick Pietrasonte
Keith Lincoln
Brian Piccolo
John Cappelletti
Mike Alstott
John Riggins
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
Larry Csonka
Jim Kiick
Don Bosseler
Tom Woodeshick
Walt Garrison
Dan Reeves
Charlie Trippi
Clarke Hinkle
Tony Canadeo
George McAfee
Johnny "Blood" McNally
Danny Woodhead
Tony Gerhard
Gil Fenerty
Mark Van Eeghan
Marv Hubbard
Pete Banazak
Paul Hornung
Tom Matte
Alex Webster
Alan "The Horse" Ameche
John David Crow
Bill Brown
Tommy Mason
Les Josepson
Joe Childress
Jerry Hill
Dick James
Rocky Bliear
Nick Eddy
Ronnie Bull
Rob Carpenter
Rob Lytle
Ed Podolak
Craig James
Peyton Hillis

....all white AFL/NFL running backs, They were all just stupid?

Avante
11-20-2014, 01:45 PM

The All Blacks would be favored by 20.

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 01:49 PM
The All Blacks would be favored by 20.
Your team has no outside shooting and many selfish personalities. My team would win with before mentioned advantages + superior IQ + superior fundamentals + undivided effort. But your team would make ESPNs top plays. Congrats

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 01:49 PM
Why is this so important to you, Avante?

Avante
11-20-2014, 01:51 PM
Your team has no outside shooting and many selfish personalities. My team would win with before mentioned advantages + superior IQ + superior fundamentals + undivided effort. But your team would make ESPNs top plays. Congrats

You are living in a fantasy world amigo, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spur-Addict
11-20-2014, 01:54 PM

Sorry man, your team would get blasted.

Avante
11-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Why is this so important to you, Avante?

Because I get tired of total dummies running a line of bullshit by me like this...

It's all about culture and social eco.........hahahaha!!!!!! When it's so damn obvious that blacks have a uniquie pysique tailor made for explosive type athletic events. Now add that rhythm and yes that does have a lot to do with this. I was a sprinter/running back with rhythm, I was more black than white physically.

Avante
11-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Sorry man, your team would get blasted.

Yep, if it were a fight they'd stop it on cuts.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Because I get tired of total dummies running a line of bullshit by me like this...

It's all about culture and social eco.........hahahaha!!!!!! When it's so damn obvious that blacks have a uniquie pysique tailor made for explosive type athletic events. Now add that rhythm and yes that does have a lot to do with this. I was a sprinter/running back with rhythm, I was more black than white physically.So it's just another chance for you to wish you were black.

Avante
11-20-2014, 02:06 PM
So it's just another chance for you to wish you were black.

If being stupid was illegal you'd be staring out of prison bars.

Fuck no I wouldn't wanna be black, No thank you. I just know why we see what we do when it comes to sport. While some..."well if white guys got their shot'.....which is total bullshit. White guys do get their shot and they suck at sprinting/running back/cornerback.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 02:08 PM
If being stupid was illegal you'd be staring out of prison bars.

Fuck no I wouldn't wanna be black, No thank you. I just know why we see what we do when it comes to sport. While some..."well if white guys got their shot'.....which is total bullshit. White guys do get their shot and they suck at sprinting/running back/cornerback.Yes, you sucked at all that.

Blacks are so much better than you.

Avante
11-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Yes, you sucked at all that.

Blacks are so much better than you.

What were my 100/200 times and what was my average per carry as a running back. Remember you know how I did......right?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 02:26 PM
What were my 100/200 times and what was my average per carry as a running back. Remember you know how I did......right?I absolutely do.

You never made it past small time high school sports.

Juco intramurals don't count.

That's all anyone really needs to know.

Avante
11-20-2014, 02:37 PM
I absolutely do.

You never made it past small time high school sports.

Juco intramurals don't count.

That's all anyone really needs to know.

I'll try again...

Hey Chump, did I set any school records in track and football while in HS? Did I have any offers from D-1 schools?

Go ahead little man elaborate.

The Gemini Method
11-20-2014, 03:19 PM
That all-cracker team would be destroyed. No inside presence for rebounding and it would be all perimeter at best. Yeah, the IQ would be higher on the white side but the sheer dominance of size and brute strength would be one-sided. I can't believe I agree with Avante on something...

Avante
11-20-2014, 03:29 PM
That all-cracker team would be destroyed. No inside presence for rebounding and it would be all perimeter at best. Yeah, the IQ would be higher on the white side but the sheer dominance of size and brute strength would be one-sided. I can't believe I agree with Avante on something...

Well if ya would have on the NFL board you'd be $1280 richer.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 05:04 PM
I'll try again...

Hey Chump, did I set any school records in track and football while in HS? Did I have any offers from D-1 schools?

Go ahead little man elaborate.Sure. I will elaborate.

You didn't do anything after high school.

At all.

Nothing.

Not one thing.

Your Terry Malloy act now is just sad.

Avante
11-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Sure. I will elaborate.

You didn't do anything after high school.

At all.

Nothing.

Not one thing.

Your Terry Malloy act now is just sad.

You're not answrering my question little man.

I ran the sprints so how did I do? I was a running back/cornerback and kick returner, how did I do? Did I win league championships and set records in track, did I get any offers to play college football/run track...well?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 05:28 PM
You're not answrering my question little man.

I ran the sprints so how did I do? I was a running back/cornerback and kick returner, how did I do? Did I win league championships and set records in track, did I get any offers to play college football/run track...well?In high school.

Nothing else.

That's your answer.

Peaking in high school then quitting is nothing to brag about.

Avante
11-20-2014, 05:30 PM
In high school.

Nothing else.

That's your answer.

Peaking in high school then quitting is nothing to brag about.

One more time...

How did I do as a HS athlete vs other HS athletes many of which were black? Answer the question. Did I win Championships, set records, get offers from D-1 programs? Well?

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Rebounding
1980's: Kareem 7.2
1980's: McHale 7.6
1980's: Laimbeer 10.7

1960's: Wilt 24.2
1960's: Petit 16.2

Pre 2000's Refs: Whites
Post 2000's Refs: Blacks
European Style: Whites

Avante
11-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Rebounding
1980's: Kareem 7.2
1980's: McHale 7.6
1980's: Laimbeer 10.7

1960's: Wilt 24.2
1960's: Petit 16.2

Pre 2000's Refs: Whites
Post 2000's Refs: Blacks
European Style: Whites

At what point do you open your eyes to reality?

Avante
11-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Thursday night star?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_eIM9EV0I

ohmwrecker
11-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Idiots on both sides of this argument tbh

Avante
11-20-2014, 07:26 PM
Idiots on both sides of this argument tbh

We need to talk....

Dude, you do nothing that has me or anyone else thinking you are anything other than dumbass leech...ok? So don't come in here calling people names ok ya little fuck? Nobody wants some lowly leg humper trying to play criric, got it?

ohmwrecker
11-20-2014, 07:27 PM
We need to talk....

Dude, you do nothing that has me or anyone else thinking you are anything other than dumbass leech...ok? So don't come in here calling people names ok ya little fuck? Nobody wants some lowly leg humper trying to play criric, got it?

I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want, Chico.

Avante
11-20-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want, Chico.

Grow up asshole, ok? Stop acting like a Blake, ok?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 08:39 PM
One more time...

How did I do as a HS athlete vs other HS athletes many of which were black? Answer the question. Did I win Championships, set records, get offers from D-1 programs? Well?
Which D1 program did you compete for?

Well?

Avante
11-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Which D1 program did you compete for?

Well?

Whoa whoa whoa......didn't you tell me how I was this and that? Ok then what did I actually do in track and football and be specific. What did I run the 100/200 in? What was my average per carry? How many kickoffs/punts did I run back? How many INT's did I have?

Well?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 09:39 PM
Whoa whoa whoa......didn't you tell me how I was this and that? Ok then what did I actually do in track and football and be specific. What did I run the 100/200 in? What was my average per carry? How many kickoffs/punts did I run back? How many INT's did I have?

Well?I told you you didn't do anything after high school.

If you want to brag about your yards per carry for elementary school, fine -- that doesn't change the fact you did fuck all after grade school.

Because you just weren't that good.

It's OK. Few are.

Well?

Avante
11-20-2014, 09:50 PM
I told you you didn't do anything after high school.

If you want to brag about your yards per carry for elementary school, fine -- that doesn't change the fact you did fuck all after grade school.

Because you just weren't that good.

It's OK. Few are.

Well?

No no no....you said I sucked, ok tell me what I ran how'd I do in football to suck? What sucky times did I run? What sucky stats did I put up in football? Remember you know I sucked....right? Ok then you must know what I did...right? Go ahead tell us all what my times were, what I did in Championship meets and how I did on the gridiron from a statiscal perspective.

You have the floor.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 09:56 PM
No no no....you said I sucked, ok tell me what I ran how'd I do in football to suck? What sucky times did I run? What sucky stats did I put up in football? Remember you know I sucked....right? Ok then you must know what I did...right? Go ahead tell us all what my times were, what I did in Championship meets and how I did on the gridiron from a statiscal perspective.

You have the floor.Sucked so back you had to quit.

That's bad enough.

Your times were....not good enough to keep going.

It happens to most of us. You aren't special.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Sucked so back you had to quit.

That's bad enough.

Your times were....not good enough to keep going.

It happens to most of us. You aren't special.

I'll try again...

What did I run the 100/200 in? How did I do in Championship meets? How many school records did I break? How many TD's did I score? How many all league teams did I make? How many MVP awards did I win?

Remember you know all about how I did so you obviously know all that....right?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:03 PM
I'll try again...

What did I run the 100/200 in? How did I do in Championship meets? How many school records did I break? How many TD's did I score? How many all league teams did I make? How many MVP awards did I win?

Remember you know all about how I did so you obviously know all that....right?I know all I need to know.

After high school..........poof.......nothing but sex slaves.....

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:09 PM
I know all I need to know.

After high school..........poof.......nothing but sex slaves.....

Let's try it again little man.....you said I sucked, right? So you must know what I ran and how I played ...right? Ok then what did I run the 100/200 in? What were my football stats? If you don't know that then how do you know I sucked....well?

So tell us all stupid...

100m PR
200mPR
league championships in those events?
school records?
number of touchdowns
MVP awards?
all league awards?

...go ahead, you must know all that to know I sucked...right?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Let's try it again little man.....you said I sucked, right? So you must know what I ran and how I played ...right? Ok then what did I run the 100/200 in? What were my football stats? If you don't know that then how do you know I sucked....well?

So tell us all stupid...

100m PR
200mPR
league championships in those events?
school records?
number of touchdowns
MVP awards?
all league awards?

...go ahead, you must know all that to know I sucked...right?I do know you sucked, because that's all you have.

Is that really all you have to hang your hat on? High school?

No wonder you're insecure.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:15 PM
I do know you sucked, because that's all you have.

Is that really all you have to hang your hat on? High school?

No wonder you're insecure.

Let's try it again....

Was I a track and football star in high school? Did I set school records in both? Did I get offers from half a dozen D-1 programs for both sports? Was I twice the league MVP in football? Did I win league in the 100m three years in a row?

Remember you know all about how I did so you obviously know all that....right?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:19 PM
Let's try it again....

Was I a track and football star in high school? Did I set school records in both? Did I get offers from half a dozen D-1 programs for both sports? Was I twice the league MVP in football? Did I win league in the 100m three years in a row?

Remember you know all about how I did so you obviously know all that....right?I know you did fuck all after high school. So you just weren't good enough.

It's OK.

Few are.

But those who did more are better than you.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
I know you did fuck all after high school. So you just weren't good enough.

It's OK.

Few are.

But those who did more are better than you.

Hey stupid you said I sucked at track/football...rigjht? But you can't even tell me one thing about anything having to do with what I did there. So how do you know I sucked? Who said anything about after HS?

So let's try it one more time....

What were my track PR's....well? What awards did I win in football...well?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:25 PM
Hey stupid you said I sucked at track/football...rigjht? But you can't even tell me one thing about anything having to do with what I did there. So how do you know I sucked? Who said anything about after HS?

So let's try it one more time....

What were my track PR's....well? What awards did I win in football...well?No one knows.

You were not remembered.

People moved on with their lives.

D1 athletes competed for D1 schools.

Others quit.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:32 PM
No one knows.

You were not remembered.

People moved on with their lives.

D1 athletes competed for D1 schools.

Others quit.

No no no.....you know remember? You said I sucked and now it's...nobody knows? Dude, what did I do in track and football that sucked? Remember.....I suck....so go into detail, what did I do in those sports that sucks? You must know how else could you say.....you suck?

So....what were my track times? What were my football stats?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:33 PM
No no no.....you know remember? You said I sucked and now it's...nobody knows? Dude, what did I do in track and football that sucked? Remember.....I suck....so go into detail, what did I do in those sports that sucks? You must know how else could you say.....you suck?

So....what were my track times? What were my football stats?The only detail anyone needs to know is you quit.

You can say you coulda been a D1 athlete but the cold hard truth is you weren't.

Ever.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:36 PM
The only detail anyone needs to know is you quit.

You can say you coulda been a D1 athlete but the cold hard truth is you weren't.

Ever.

Whoa whoa....you said I sucked, ok then you must know what I did, my times, my stats....right? So I'll ask again.....what were my times and football stats, stuff you'd need to know before saying anyone sucks.

So tell me asshole, what were my track times and football stats?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Whoa whoa....you said I sucked, ok then you must know what I did, my times, nmy stats....right? So I'll ask again.....what were my times and football stats, stuff you'd need to know before saying anyone sucks.

So tell e asshole, what were my track times and football stats?I trust you are the only one who kept track of your "records."

I rest my case.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:41 PM
I trust you are the only one who kept track of your "records."

I rest my case.

You mean you have no idea at all about anything having to do with my track and football days? Ok then how do you know I sucked...well?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:44 PM
You mean you have no idea at all about anything having to do with my track and football days? Ok then how do you know I sucked...well?Because no one remembers anything about you. So many thousands and thousands of men and women did more and better than you as athletes.

I can look up the stats of pretty much any D1 athlete.

You? You're just some dude who says he could have been like all these thousands of impressive scholar athletes except you never were.

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 10:48 PM
Avante failed in sports and now attempts to use his skin color as the excuse

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:49 PM
Avante failed in sports and now attempts to use his skin color as the excuseYep, Avante is white so he couldn't be a D1 athlete.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:49 PM
Because no one remembers anything about you. So many thousands and thousands of men and women did more and better than you as athletes.

I can look up the stats of pretty much any D1 athlete.

You? You're just some dude who says he could have been like all these thousands of impressive scholar athletes except you never were.

Find me the stats for....

Preston Griffin
James Jackson
Mel Clipper
Joe Delaney
Stone Johnson

...ok?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:55 PM
Find me the stats for....

Preston Griffinhttp://www.uclabruins.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30500&ATCLID=208182721

James JacksonWhich one?

Mel Clipperhttp://fultonhistory.com/Newspapers%2021/Buffalo%20NY%20Courier%20Express/Buffalo%20NY%20Courier%20Express%201959/Buffalo%20NY%20Courier%20Express%201959%20-%201194.pdf

Joe Delaneyhttp://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/joe-delaney-1.html

Stone Johnsonhttp://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/jo/stone-johnson-1.html

...ok?OK.

So where can I find your stats?

Give me a link.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:55 PM
Avante failed in sports and now attempts to use his skin color as the excuse

I was a three time 100 and 200m league champion beating all those black cats. I gained over 1400 yards my junior year and scored 31 TD's, 4 on kick returns. Yep....wrong yet again.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:57 PM
http://www.uclabruins.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30500&ATCLID=208182721
Which one?
http://fultonhistory.com/Newspapers%2021/Buffalo%20NY%20Courier%20Express/Buffalo%20NY%20Courier%20Express%201959/Buffalo%20NY%20Courier%20Express%201959%20-%201194.pdf
http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/joe-delaney-1.html
http://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/jo/stone-johnson-1.html

OK.

So where can I find your stats?

Give me a link.

So what did they all have in common?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:58 PM
I was a three time 100 and 200m league champion beating all those black cats. I gained over 1400 yards my junior year and scored 31 TD's, 4 on kick returns. Yep....wrong yet again.So give us a link to your stats.

You were a star, right? There has to be a shrine built to your accumulated stats put together by your thousands of devoted fans.

Infinite_limit
I was a three time 100 and 200m league champion beating all those black cats. I gained over 1400 yards my junior year and scored 31 TD's, 4 on kick returns. Yep....wrong yet again.
Link?

ChumpDumper
So what did they all have in common?They were all better than you.

Along with thousands of others.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:59 PM
So give us a link to your stats.

You were a star, right? There has to be a shrine built to your accumulated stats put together by your thousands of devoted fans.

Wait a minute I thought you said I sucked? Ok what times/stats of mine sucked....well?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:01 PM
Wait a minute I thought you said I sucked? Ok what times/stats of mine sucked....well?You did suck.

There is no trace of you anywhere.

Your little test backfired.

You're.........nothing............nowhere......

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:01 PM
They were all better than you.

Along with thousands of others.

Compare our stats, remember you must know them, since I suck....right?

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:02 PM
You did suck.

There is no trace of you anywhere.

Your little test backfired.

You're.........nothing............nowhere......

What's my real name?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Compare our stats, remember you must know them, since I suck....right?There are no stats for you.

You don't exist.

They do.

They did something.

You didn't.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:04 PM
There are no stats for you.

You don't exist.

They do.

They did something.

You didn't.

What's my real name?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:05 PM
What's my real name?You're nobody.

You were never a D1 athlete.

No one bothered to record your stats.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:08 PM
You're nobody.

You were never a D1 athlete.

No one bothered to record your stats.

What do you have against answering questions? Dude.....what is my real name?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:09 PM
What do you have against answering questions? Dude.....what is my real name?Asked and answered.

In a conversation concerning D1 athletes, you.....don't exist.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Asked and answered.

In a conversation concerning D1 athletes, you.....don't exist.

Dude...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS MY REAL NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Dude...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS MY REAL NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
Slim Shady

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:20 PM

WHAT IS MY REAL NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????Nobody remembers.

It's not like you were a D1 athlete. Those can be found all over the place as demonstrated.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:22 PM
Slim Shady

I was a 220 pound sprinter, a power guy. My senior year I passed up track to concentrate on weight training for football. I was a big back for HS at that time. I had good speed and some wiggle hence my success as a kick returner.

Being this is the internet and it must be....sure ya did...I haven't said much about my HS track/football exploits.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Nobody remembers.

It's not like you were a D1 athlete. Those can be found all over the place as demonstrated.

You know what I want you do know little man.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:25 PM
I was a 220 pound sprinter, a power guy. My senior year I passed up track to concentrate on weight training for football. I was a big back for HS at that time. I had good speed and some wiggle hence my success as a kick returner.

Being this is the internet and it must be....sure ya did...I haven't said much about my HS track/football exploits.No one cared when you didn't and no one cares now that you did.

If you were a D1 athlete, now that would be something!

Infinite_limit
11-20-2014, 11:25 PM

Being this is the internet and it must be....sure ya did...I haven't said much about my HS track/football exploits.
You sound like a real stud, why didn't you snag a black queen?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:26 PM
You know what I want you do know little man.You probably wouldn't have made a D1 school academically either with sentences like that.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:26 PM
No one cared when you didn't and no one cares now that you did.

If you were a D1 athlete, now that would be something!

Hold it, I thought you cared, remember.....you sucked? What happened?

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:27 PM
You probably wouldn't have made a D1 school academically either with sentences like that.

I'm not the one confusing COUNTY with COUNTRY little man.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:29 PM
Hold it, I thought you cared, remember.....you sucked? What happened?You thought I CARED?

ahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhah!

That's the saddest thing I have ever read here.

:cry Please care about me! I almost did something 40 years ago but didn't! :cry

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm not the one confusing COUNTY with COUNTRY little man.Would you like me to go back and catalog the rest of your errors?

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:31 PM
You sound like a real stud, why didn't you snag a black queen?

My grandfather was a career Navy guy, he always wanted me to join like my dad had. In his last days he made me promise I'd join the Navy. There went my college football/track days.

I've been with black women before, no thanks.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:32 PM
Would you like me to go back and catalog the rest of your errors?

Does it mean that much to you?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:33 PM
Does it mean that much to you?I asked you if you would like it.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:38 PM
I asked you if you would like it.

Tell me again again about how you have no clue at all about anything having to do with my athlectic prowess other than I sucked, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:41 PM
Tell me again again about how you have no clue at all about anything having to do with my athlectic prowess other than I sucked, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one needs to know anything else.

You did nothing memorable.

Nothing anyone would remember now.

Nothing anyone would devote a web page too like all those great D1 athletes I easily found on the internet.

No one would know your name even if you posted it right here for everyone to see. There's nothing you can do to change that.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:48 PM
No one needs to know anything else.

You did nothing memorable.

Nothing anyone would remember now.

Nothing anyone would devote a web page too like all those great D1 athletes I easily found on the internet.

No one would know your name even if you posted it right here for everyone to see. There's nothing you can do to change that.

I was contacted by Fresno State, CPSLO, Cal, Northern Arizona, Oregon State and Bakersfield State my junior year. I had to notify them of my Navy commitment. I was a 9.7/20.9 guy on the track and a 220 pound bulldozer on the football field.

There ya have it.

That's why I know so much about sprinters/running backs.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 11:50 PM
I was contacted by Fresno State, CPSLO, Cal, Northern Arizona, Oregon State and Bakersfield State my junior year. I had to notify them of my Navy commitment. I was a 9.7/20.9 guy on the track and a 220 pound bulldozer on the football field.

There ya have it.Thanks for confirming you were never, ever a D1 athlete and no one remembers anything you did.

There ya have it.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:53 PM
Thanks for confirming you were never, ever a D1 athlete and no one remembers anything you did.

There ya have it.

Well let's see....

I played in two HS alumni games in my 30's, I was elected captain on both due to my rep at that school. I also got a little write up in the local paper. When you return a punt in the last 20 seconds to win a game you get that.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Well let's see....

I played in two HS alumni games in my 30's, I was elected captain on both due to my rep at that school. I also got a little write up in the local paper. When you return a punt in the last 20 seconds to win a game you get that.Seriously?

Some old guys who were never D1 athletes got together to remember how they were never D1 athletes and play a half hour of flag football?

Wow.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:04 AM
Seriously?

Some old guys who were never D1 athletes got together to remember how they were never D1 athletes?

Wow.

Do I really need that mile long list of world class tracksters and great NFLers who never competed at Div I? You really are a moron aren't you?

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 12:08 AM
Do I really need that mile long list of world class tracksters and great NFLers who never competed at Div I? You really are a moron aren't you?D2?

D3?

NAIA?

You never did that either.

So all those guys are better than you too.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:14 AM
D2?

D3?

NAIA?

You never did that either.

So all those guys are better than you too.

Let's talk about Joe "The Jet" Perry*** who came out of Compton Junior College. He was the first player in NFL history to gain over a 1000 yards in consecutive seasons. He's in the Hall of Fame.

How about Carlton "Cookie" Gilchrist who went straight from HS to the CFL. Then off to the fledging AFL and the Buffalo Bills, he was the first 1000 yard rusher in AFL history.

How about 2004 Olympic 100m champ (still holds the 60 WR) Maurice Greene, he never ran for any school.

Damn you're dumb.

*** Perry was the first black to have a 1000 yard season.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 12:20 AM
Let's talk about Joe "The Jet" Perry*** who came out of Compton Junior College. He was the first player in NFL history to gain over a 1000 yards in consecutive seasons. He's in the Hall of Fame.

How about Carlton "Cookie" Gilchrist who went straight from HS to the CFL. Then off to the fledging AFL and the Buffalo Bills, he was the first 1000 yard rusher in AFL history.

How about 2004 Olympic 100m champ (still holds the 60 WR) Maurice Greene, he never ran for any school.

Damn you're dumb.

*** Perry was the first black to have a 1000 yard season.So did you play in the NFL?

The CFL?

The AFL?

The Olympics?

The guys you almanaced were way better than you. Even better than all the D1, D2, D3 and NAIA athletes that were better than you.

They all did something after high school.

You......didn't.

Get it, chubs?

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:25 AM
So did you play in the NFL?

The CFL?

The AFL?

The Olympics?

The guys you almanaced were way better than you. Even better than all the D1, D2, D3 and NAIA athletes that were better than you.

They all did something after high school.

You......didn't.

Get it, chubs?

Do you honestly believe I actually have to run off to some almanac to find all that? You really haven't figured out by now I;m a long long time fan of track and football and know all there to know about it?

Come on man.

Give me the name of any school right now and in a matter of seconds I'll tell you that schools best sprinter/running back if they have any...ok?

Clipper Nation
11-21-2014, 12:26 AM
I was contacted by Fresno State, CPSLO, Cal, Northern Arizona, Oregon State and Bakersfield State my junior year.

I guess the coaches telling you "no thanks, we don't need any slow fatasses" does technically count as being contacted.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:28 AM
I guess the coaches telling you "no thanks, we don't need any slow fatasses" does technically count as being contacted.

I'll go slow....

You don't contact them little guy, they come to you....ok?

Damn what a dummy, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
11-21-2014, 12:30 AM
I'll go slow
Just like you do on the track, fatty.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:36 AM
Just like you do on the track, fatty.

How do I break it to ya, hmmmm? Little guy......slow guys don't run track....ok?

Damn this guy is dumb, wow!

Clipper Nation
11-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Little guy......slow guys don't run track....ok?
Exactly, which is why you didn't run track.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 12:43 AM
Do you honestly believe I actually have to run off to some almanac to find all that? You really haven't figured out by now I;m a long long time fan of track and football and know all there to know about it?

Come on man.

Give me the name of any school right now and in a matter of seconds I'll tell you that schools best sprinter/running back if they have any...ok?Why are you changing the subject to people who actually did something after high school?

This is about you, who played old man flag football.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:59 AM
Exactly, which is why you didn't run track.

Let me if I have this straight....

I;m fat
a pedo
thank God for almanacs/Google
dinky dick
breath stinks
losing all my teeth
going blind
never ran track
never played football
have bladder problems
short
pretty much just a glob of goo

right?

Avante
11-21-2014, 01:04 AM
Why are you changing the subject to people who actually did something after high school?

This is about you, who played old man flag football.

Well since you asked.

While in the navy my girlfriend...."I;m pregnant". So now I have mouths to feed. So once I got back and I went on leave we got married. A few months before I got out I started studying for the state test to get my insurance license, my brother in law was a honcho in that biz. So there went any chance of college athletics.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 01:28 AM
Well since you asked.

While in the navy my girlfriend...."I;m pregnant". So now I have mouths to feed. So once I got back and I went on leave we got married. A few months before I got out I started studying for the state test to get my insurance license, my brother in law was a honcho in that biz. So there went any chance of college athletics.I didn't ask.

I already knew you didn't do anything after high school. No need to Terry Malloy us again.

Avante
11-21-2014, 01:57 AM
I didn't ask.

I already knew you didn't do anything after high school. No need to Terry Malloy us again.

I'm talking to you half pint not...us...ok stupid?

Avante
11-21-2014, 02:25 AM
I grew up in Visalia California. Graduated from HS in 1968. I was a track and football star(wrestling coahes tried to talk me into it, nope) big guy for the times for a sprinter/running back. The thing that stood out was that I was white. A white guy doing what...

Delbert Jones Hanford
Ocie Early Tulare Union
Leamon King Delano
Jerry White Corcoran
Sam Davis Edison
Augusta Brown Redwood
Tommie Smith Lemoore

had done around these parts, all black athletes (go ahead Google). So I sorta stood out. Yep,....white lightnin'.

I;ve never really talked much about this before for the obvious reasons, the old....."sure"..."bullshit"..."too fat"..etc etc etc ...like it... must... be on these boards. But it's very true and why I'm so into track and football like I am.

There is nobody out there in cyber space who knows more about sprinters/footballers than myself, and that's because I grew up into it because that's what I did.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 02:32 AM
I grew up in Visalia California. Graduated from HS in 1968. I was a track and football star(wrestling coahes tried to talk me into it, nope) big guy for the times for a sprinter/running back. The thing that stood out was that I was white. A white guy doing what...

Delbert Jones Hanford
Ocie Early Tulare Union
Leamon King Delano
Jerry White Corcoran
Sam Davis Edison
Augusta Brown Redwood
Tommie Smith Lemoore

had done around these parts, all black athletes (go ahead Google). So I sorta stood out. Yep,....white lightnin'.

I;ve never really talked much about this before for the obvious reasons, the old....."sure"..."bullshit"..."too fat"..etc etc etc ...like it... must... be on these boards. But it's very true and why I'm so into track and football like I am.

There is nobody out there in cyber space who knows more about sprinters/footballers than myself, and that's because I grew up into it because that's what I did.You talked about all of this dozens of times before.

Doesn't change the fact you did nothing after high school so stop trying to include yourself with people who did.

They are better than you.

Avante
11-21-2014, 02:50 AM
You talked about all of this dozens of times before.

Doesn't change the fact you did nothing after high school so stop trying to include yourself with people who did.

They are better than you.

I've never talked about this in depth before so why lie? And when it comes to football and track none of those I mentioned did it better...ok?

You work way too hard at always trying to belittle everyone you come in contact with, what's with that? Why this big need to be a huge dick-head?

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 03:07 AM
I've never talked about this in depth before so why lie?Sure you have.

Avante
11-21-2014, 03:16 AM
Sure you have.

I gave you a chance tonight out of boredom. I wanted to see if you were still as fucked up as ya were. Yep, just a jerk and a waste of time.

Here's how this is going go shorty, you want to talk with me I need to see ...YOU..actually do something on your own, yep post a thread, this...'I'm going to follow everryone around playing critic while I don't do shit "...sucks.

So let;s see something out of you besides the top of your head as you hump away.....got it? I'm done with you until I see that thread.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 03:19 AM
I gave you a chance tonight out of boredom. I wanted to see if you were still as fucked up as ya were. Yep, just a jerk and a waste of time.

Here's how this is going go shorty, you want to talk with me I need to see ...YOU..actually do something on your own, yep post a thread, this...'I'm going to follow everryone around playing critic while I don't do shit "...sucks.

So let;s see something out of you besides the top of your head as you hump away.....got it? I'm done with you until I see that thread.Eh, you'll talk with me again.

You can't help it.

You'll end up making lists and posting videos and saying how you played flag football that one time with a bunch of old guys and got paid for insurance renewals.

And how you want to be black.

You couldn't stop yourself if you tried.

Then you'll get pissy when you find out I've just been trolling you, call me a freak and vow to never speak with me again, etc.

Circle of life.

Avante
11-21-2014, 03:25 AM
I'm watching Sportscenter when thy start talking about the Yale vs Harvard game. They elect but one captain for a season, well this year for the first time in history both captains will be black. We need to know this.

That's why we will always have racism.

Infinite_limit
11-21-2014, 03:39 AM
I'm watching Sportscenter when thy start talking about the Yale vs Harvard game. They elect but one captain for a season, well this year for the first time in history both captains will be black. We need to know this.

That's why we will always have racism.
https://newhavenopen.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/wozniacki-and-yale-fb-2.jpg

Get the fuck outta here with that affirmative action token black bullshit. Chances are he wouldn't even quality to attend the school if not for his skin color. Counting down the days til Putin high steps into the ghetto paradise formerly known as USA and liberates White Americans.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 03:43 AM

That's why we will always have racism.Both those black guys are better than you.

The Reckoning
11-21-2014, 01:26 PM

true. that's like southlake carroll in texas.

when I played high school football the coaches would start kids or bump kids up to varsity for the sole reason that they were black. no lie. they could have been the slowest, most uncoordinated kids on the team, but they were started regardless. and we'd win only one game every year. then they would all get scholarships to play college ball for some fucked reason. i'd never hear from them again though.

Avante
11-21-2014, 01:30 PM
https://newhavenopen.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/wozniacki-and-yale-fb-2.jpg

Get the fuck outta here with that affirmative action token black bullshit. Chances are he wouldn't even quality to attend the school if not for his skin color. Counting down the days til Putin high steps into the ghetto paradise formerly known as USA and liberates White Americans.

Little man....THE IVY LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeTait75
11-21-2014, 02:50 PM
true. that's like southlake carroll in texas.

when I played high school football the coaches would start kids or bump kids up to varsity for the sole reason that they were black. no lie. they could have been the slowest, most uncoordinated kids on the team, but they were started regardless. and we'd win only one game every year. then they would all get scholarships to play college ball for some fucked reason. i'd never hear from them again though.

The Cleveland Senate League (Glenville's league) is probably the weakest conference in the state of Ohio with the exception of Glenville. The only all-black inner-city school I can think of that has won a state title in football is Akron Buchtel (the school in LeBron's old neighborhood) which won a couple in the late '80s. There may be others, but not many. And those Buchtel teams had a hard-assed, disciplinarian white coach.

By and large, those schools have great athletes but very little structure, very little discipline and no kicking game whatsoever. They usually have lousy facilities and a lot of negative external factors too, so it isn't all on the kids by any means. Still, it kind of contradicts what seems to be Avante's way of thinking, that all you have to do is roll out a bunch of black players and you'll dominate. Doesn't happen that way.

Avante
11-21-2014, 03:29 PM
The Cleveland Senate League (Glenville's league) is probably the weakest conference in the state of Ohio with the exception of Glenville. The only all-black inner-city school I can think of that has won a state title in football is Akron Buchtel (the school in LeBron's old neighborhood) which won a couple in the late '80s. There may be others, but not many. And those Buchtel teams had a hard-assed, disciplinarian white coach.

By and large, those schools have great athletes but very little structure, very little discipline and no kicking game whatsoever. They usually have lousy facilities and a lot of negative external factors too, so it isn't all on the kids by any means. Still, it kind of contradicts what seems to be Avante's way of thinking, that all you have to do is roll out a bunch of black players and you'll dominate. Doesn't happen that way.

How about some reality, ok?

Why is it those HBCU schools can't compete with anyone other than themselves if it was just about.......rolling out a bunch of black players?

The bottom line is when....everything is equal....those teams with big fast talentd black athletes will dominate. That's why the SEC is what it is, they have more big fast talented black athletes than any other confrerence.

There is absolutely no doubt that this....size with speed...thing is mostly seen in black athletes. If we see a big white back he's a thumper like a Mike Alstott or a John Riggins, there are no 230 pound white cats like a Herschel Waler, Marcus Dupree or Bo Jackson. What white receivers compares to a Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss or Terrell Owens when it comes to size with speed?

In track it's totally ridiculous. The fastest white American ever was Drakes Kevin Little he ran a 10.13 which is the fastest time ever ran by a white American. No less than a half dozen black...high schoolers....have ran faster than that. The last white to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworh in....1964!!!

Where would NCAA/NFL football be without the black athlete, yep......slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infinite_limit
11-21-2014, 03:30 PM
How about some reality, ok?

Why is it those HBCU schools can't compete with anyone other than themselves if it was just about.......rolling out a bunch of black players?

The bottom line is when....everything is equal....those teams with big fast talentd black athletes will dominate. That's why the SEC is what it is, they have more big fast talented black athletes than any other confrerence.

There is absolutely no doubt that thus....size with speed...thing is mostly seen in black athletes. If we see a big white back he's a thumper like a Mike Alstott or a John Riggins, there are 230 pound white cats like a Herschel Waler, Marcus Dupree or Bo Jackson. What white receivers compares to a Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss or Terrell Owens when it comes to size with speed?

In track it's totally ridiculous. The fastest white American ever was Drakes Kevin Little he ran a 10.13 which isd the fastest time ever ran by a white American. No less than a half dozen black...high schoolers....have ran faster than that. The last white to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworh in....1964!!!

Where would NCAA/NFL football ne without the black athlete, yep......slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEC = Best coaching, facilities and fans

Avante
11-21-2014, 03:33 PM
SEC = Best coaching, facilities and fans

Do you know anything at all about the southern region of the USA?

Avante
11-21-2014, 03:53 PM
Only Jamaica can rival the SEC when it comes to speed.

All Time SEC 100m

lane

1.Calvin Smith Alabama... former world record holder
2.Stanley Floyd Auburn....ranked number one in the world
3.Tyson Gay Arkansas...the American record holder
4.Justin Gatlin Tennesee....2008 Olympic Champion/current number one in the world
5.Richard Thompson LSU...Olympic silver medalist
6.John Capel Florida...ranked number one in the world
7.Dennis Mitchell Florida...ranked number one in the world
8.Harvey Glance Auburn...former world record holder

Now add these sub10.00 sprinters

Wallace Spearmon Arkansas
Marc Burns Auburn
Bernard Williams Florida
Steve Mulliings MSU
Coby Miller Auburn
Leonard Scott Tennessee
Harry Adams Auburn

Totally amazing!

Sub10.00 sprinters out of the Middle East...0.
sub10.00 sprinters out of Asia...0
Sub10.00 sprinters out of white Europe...1

Infinite_limit
11-21-2014, 04:43 PM
Only Jamaica can rival the SEC when it comes to speed.

All Time SEC 100m

lane

1.Calvin Smith Alabama... former world record holder
2.Stanley Floyd Auburn....ranked number one in the world
3.Tyson Gay Arkansas...the American record holder
4.Justin Gatlin Tennesee....2008 Olympic Champion/current number one in the world
5.Richard Thompson LSU...Olympic silver medalist
6.John Capel Florida...ranked number one in the world
7.Dennis Mitchell Florida...ranked number one in the world
8.Harvey Glance Auburn...former world record holder

Now add these sub10.00 sprinters

Wallace Spearmon Arkansas
Marc Burns Auburn
Bernard Williams Florida
Steve Mulliings MSU
Coby Miller Auburn
Leonard Scott Tennessee
Harry Adams Auburn

Totally amazing!

Sub10.00 sprinters out of the Middle East...0.
sub10.00 sprinters out of Asia...0
Sub10.00 sprinters out of white Europe...1
Genetics. While blacks ran around living in hutts, the rest of the World was discovering and inventing. Now we still sit and watch as they still run around living in ghettos.

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:58 PM
Genetics. While blacks ran around living in hutts, the rest of the World was discovering and inventing. Now we still sit and watch as they still run around living in ghettos.

So how come we had these world class white sprinters?

Charley Paddock..1920 Olympic 100m gold USA/world record holder
George Simpson
Ben Vaughn
Dave Sime
Bill Woodhouse
Fred Kuller
Valery Borzov...1972 Olympic 100m gold USSR
Allan Wells...1980 Olympic 100m gold GB
Harold Abrahams...1924 Olympic 100m gold GB
Perrin Walker
Eric Liddell
Gerry Ashworth
Mark Lutz
Larry Questad
Darel Newman
Percy Williams...1928 Olympic 100m gold Canada
Jackson Sholtz
Thane Baker
Dean Smith
Bobby Morrow...1956 Olympic 100m gold
Armin Hary....1960 Olympic 100m gold/world record holder
Christophe LeMaitre
Kevin Little
Doug Hawken
Jerry Bright
Frank Wykoff..world record holder
Payton Jordan
Dusty Stamer
John Roderick
Mel Patton...1948 Olympic 200m gold
Mike Agostini
Hal Davis
Tom Jones
Marty Glickman
Sam Stroller
Jim Farmer
Lindy Remigino....1952 Olympic 100m gold

Avante
11-21-2014, 07:16 PM
Give me the white/Asian equivalent to...

baseball...Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Josh Gibson, Hank Aaron, Bob Gibson
track...Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Usain Bolt, David Rudisha, Michael Johnson
football...Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders
basketball...Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant
boxing....Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, "The Brown Bomber" Joe Louis, "Iron" Mike Tyson, "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler

Infinite_limit
11-22-2014, 02:19 AM
Give me the white/Asian equivalent to...

baseball...Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Josh Gibson, Hank Aaron, Bob Gibson
track...Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Usain Bolt, David Rudisha, Michael Johnson
football...Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders
basketball...Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant
boxing....Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, "The Brown Bomber" Joe Louis, "Iron" Mike Tyson, "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler
Baseball: Most of the All Time greats and Current greats
Track: Paavo Nurmi, Irena Szewinska, Fanny Blankers-Koen, Paavo Nurmi, Bob Mathias
Football: Joe Montana, Dick Butkas, Don Hutson, Anthony Munoz, Jim Thorpe
Basketball: Larry Bird, Jerry West, John Havlicek, George Mikan, Dražen Petrović
Boxing: Willie Pep, Jack Dempsey, Benny Leonard, Rocky Marciano, Georges St. Pierre,

Now your turn. Give me some black

Hockey players:
Skiers:
Swimmers:
Gymnastics/Figure Skaters/Olympic Weight lifters:
Tennis Players:
Golfers:
Volleyballers:
Table Tennis:
Chess Players:

Avante
11-22-2014, 02:29 AM
Baseball: Most of the All Time greats and Current greats
Track: Paavo Nurmi, Irena Szewinska, Fanny Blankers-Koen, Paavo Nurmi, Bob Mathias
Football: Joe Montana, Dick Butkas, Don Hutson, Anthony Munoz, Jim Thorpe
Basketball: Larry Bird, Jerry West, John Havlicek, George Mikan, Dražen Petrović
Boxing: Willie Pep, Jack Dempsey, Benny Leonard, Rocky Marciano, Georges St. Pierre,

Now your turn. Give me some black

Hockey players:
Skiers:
Swimmers:
Gymnastics/Figure Skaters/Olympic Weight lifters:
Tennis Players:
Golfers:
Volleyballers:
Table Tennis:
Chess Players:

I had a feeling you weren't getting this, yep....you're not!

Those with roots to westerrn African were blessed with unique physical characteristic they give them a huge advantage in athletic events that require speed, quickness and agility. Things like sprinting, running back, long jump, hurdlers, wide receiver.....ok? That's why the best sprinters, running backs, long jumpers, hurdlers, wide receivers are black.

They don't make the best hockey players (for obvious reasons) golfers etc etc.

The big fast powerful athlete is unique to that group with western African roots.

Infinite_limit
11-22-2014, 02:46 AM
I had a feeling you weren't getting this, yep....you're not!

Those with roots to westerrn African were blessed with unique physical characteristic they give them a huge advantage in athletic events that require speed, quickness and agility. Things like sprinting, running back, long jump, hurdlers, wide receiver.....ok? That's why the best sprinters, running backs, long jumpers, hurdlers, wide receivers are black.

They don't make the best hockey players (for obvious reasons) golfers etc etc.

The big fast powerful athlete is unique to that group with western African roots.
So Blacks are glorified beaners = only good in select sports. Got it.

Avante
11-22-2014, 03:03 AM
So Blacks are glorified beaners = only good in select sports. Got it.

Well actually the black atletes totally rules...

100m
400m
110hh
400hh
long jump
triple jump
running back
wide receiver
cornerback
basketball

and when blacks do get into tennis...Arthur Ashe, the Williams sisters. The greatest soccer player...black. The greatest boxer....black. The greatest home run hitter....black.

Infinite_limit
11-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Well actually the black atletes totally rules...

100m
400m
110hh
400hh
long jump
triple jump
running back
wide receiver
cornerback
basketball

and when blacks do get into tennis...Arthur Ashe, the Williams sisters. The greatest soccer player...black. The greatest boxer....black. The greatest home run hitter....black.
Track N Field
2 Domestic Sports

Yup, like I said. Taller beaners.

PS. Blacks don't come from South America.

Avante
11-22-2014, 05:24 AM
Track N Field
2 Domestic Sports

Yup, like I said. Taller beaners.

PS. Blacks don't come from South America.

What do you mean blacks don't come from South America...???

Beaners???

Dude, you make no sense at all.