PDA

View Full Version : When you're this funny....

Avante
11-19-2014, 09:31 PM
.....ya deserve a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34qB4tQHy-g

DJR210
11-19-2014, 09:34 PM
Rapists sticking together per par

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2014, 09:34 PM
.....ya deserve to rape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34qB4tQHy-g

FIFY

Avante
11-19-2014, 09:41 PM

You ever stop and ask yourself ......how come none of those millions and millions of sailors who made it with those Asian hookers were ever arrested......well?

TheUnknownComic
11-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Stop pudding him down.

DJR210
11-19-2014, 10:23 PM
You ever stop and ask yourself ......how come none of those millions and millions of sailors who made it with those Asian hookers were ever arrested......well?

Yeah you're right..2pac and Biggie weren't murdered because they never caught the guy(s) who did it.

spurraider21
11-19-2014, 10:23 PM
:lmao... worst logic ever.

its ok to rape if you can make good jokes

Avante
11-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Yeah you're right..2pac and Biggie weren't murdered because they never caught the guy(s) who did it.

That has nothing at all to do with what I was talking about. The reason no sailor ever got arrested is because they never broke any laws.

Avante
11-19-2014, 10:31 PM

Yep!

Clipper Nation
11-20-2014, 12:47 AM

To be fair, this is Avante. He also thinks it's okay to rape if you're a sailor in the Navy.

Avante
11-20-2014, 12:51 AM
To be fair, this is Avante. He also thinks it's okay to rape if you're a sailor in the Navy.

Now think little guy..........why is it none of those sailors are arrested for rape?

Clipper Nation
11-20-2014, 12:52 AM
Now think little guy..........why is it none of those sailors are arrested for rape?

Now think, old faggot... why do you have such a guilty conscience if you did nothing wrong?

Avante
11-20-2014, 01:02 AM
Now think, old faggot... why do you have such a guilty conscience if you did nothing wrong?

Did you take the time to actually read what I said about this?

I talked about how many years after getting out of the Navy I found out about the sex slavery thing over there and how fucked up it was to not explain that to us young guys.

Did ya miss that?

Dude, there is nothing lower on this earth than a fucking pedo, they are total scum..ok? Now are ya going to act like a mature adult over this and see what my real stance on this is or continue to act like a dumb little prick?

mrsmaalox
11-20-2014, 09:54 AM
He deserves a break from rape accusations because he's funny?! He's been duly rewarded for his talent/humor with millions of dollars and lots of power. Those are the reasons he felt his behavior was justified not because he was funny.

Avante
11-20-2014, 01:09 PM
He deserves a break from rape accusations because he's funny?! He's been duly rewarded for his talent/humor with millions of dollars and lots of power. Those are the reasons he felt his behavior was justified not because he was funny.

We don't know what really happened with all this. We do know this wasn't the jump out of the bushes rape.

Blake
11-20-2014, 02:13 PM
We don't know what really happened with all this. We do know this wasn't the jump out of the bushes rape.

Wtf

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Wtf
:lol avante knows his rape categories

Avante
11-20-2014, 09:24 PM

How does anyone rape a professional hooker who works in a bar? Who asks you to to have sex with her?

Never seen so many who lived such a sheltered life as we have here.

benefactor
11-20-2014, 09:28 PM
:lol

Reck
11-20-2014, 09:29 PM

Avante has a good point.

These ladies...were willing participants at some point. Its not like he had a gun pointed at their heads. Maybe they didn't like it rough and tried to stop him midstream. And some men just dont like hearing no after they start their business.

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 09:31 PM
lol

Avante
11-20-2014, 09:36 PM
lol

translation

I went to a private school, ya can see I'm not too worldly.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 09:40 PM
Why does Avante brag about participating in the sex slave trade and act as apologist for rapists?

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 09:44 PM
translation

I went to a private school, ya can see I'm not too worldly.
and i went to a public university. what's your point?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 09:45 PM
and i went to a public university. what's your point?You never once participated in the sex slave trade?

How many yards per carry did you have in Pee Wee football?

Avante
11-20-2014, 09:57 PM
and i went to a public university. what's your point?

You don't seem to understand much.

Avante
11-20-2014, 09:58 PM
You never once participated in the sex slave trade?

How many yards per carry did you have in Pee Wee football?

Who played pee wee football?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Who played pee wee football?You don't seem to understand much.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:04 PM
You don't seem to understand much.

I'm not the one confusing pee wee football to high school football at the biggest school in the county.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm not the one confusing pee wee football to high school football at the biggest school in the county.You went to Brooklyn Tech?

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:11 PM
You went to Brooklyn Tech?

Damn you're dumb.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:12 PM
Damn you're dumb.It's the biggest school in the country, shorty.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:17 PM
It's the biggest school in the country, shorty.

When did a county...become a country ya dumb fuck?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:21 PM
When did a county...become a country ya dumb fuck?Oh, the biggest school in the COUNTY.

Oh that's different....much less significant.....

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:26 PM
Oh, the biggest school in the COUNTY.

Oh that's different....much less significant.....

It ain't going to to work ya dumb fuck, ok? What you can't read asshole? I made it very clear...county.....ok ya dumb fuck? Everyone with even half a brain knows the biggest HS in the ...COUNTRY...isn't in central Cali.

You're a fucking idiot!

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:27 PM
It ain't going to to work ya dumb fuck, ok? What you can't read asshole? I made it very clear...county.....ok ya dumb fuck? Everyone with even half a brain knows the biggest HS in the ...COUNTRY...isn't in central Cali.

You're a fucking idiot!So it wasn't really a big school at all.

I believe you.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:33 PM
So it wasn't really a big school at all.

I believe you.

Forget that, I want to know how you fucked up...county and country...well? Are you really this stupid?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Forget that, I want to know how you fucked up...county and country...well? Are you really this stupid?I never thought anyone would brag about the biggest school in the county in Central California.

That's like saying you're the king of a shitpile. Come to think of it, it all makes sense now.

Avante -- shitpile king!

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:39 PM
I never thought anyone would brag about the biggest school in the county in Central California.

That's like saying you're the king of a shitpile. Come to think of it, it all makes sense now.

Avante -- shitpile king!

Whatever.

So tell me dummy how does anyone confuse...COUNTY with COUNTRY...go ahead elaborate.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:40 PM
Whatever.

So tell me dummy how does anyone confuse...COUNTY with COUNTRY...go ahead elaborate.One letter.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:44 PM
One letter.

Stupid, why would I say I went to the largest school in the COUNTRY when ya know I live in central Cali? Are you really this fucking dumb?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:46 PM
Stupid, why would I say I went to the largest school in the COUNTRY when ya know I live in central Cali? Are you really this fucking dumb?You say a lot of stupid stuff.

It's normal for you.

It's OK that you went to a really small high school and never did anything afterwards.

No shame in that.

Except for maybe the sex slavery stuff.

Avante
11-20-2014, 10:52 PM
You say a lot of stupid stuff.

It's normal for you.

It's OK that you went to a really small high school and never did anything afterwards.

No shame in that.

Except for maybe the sex slavery stuff.

I'll try again....

Hey stupid, why would a central Cali guy say he went to the biggest HS in the COUNTRY?

Damn you're dumb.

Clipper Nation
11-20-2014, 10:55 PM
Avante has a good point.

These ladies...were willing participants at some point. Its not like he had a gun pointed at their heads. Maybe they didn't like it rough and tried to stop him midstream. And some men just dont like hearing no after they start their business.

Wasn't he allegedly drugging them?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2014, 10:59 PM
I'll try again....

Hey stupid, why would a central Cali guy say he went to the biggest HS in the COUNTRY?

Damn you're dumb.I said you say lots of stupid stuff.

What part of "you say lots of stupid stuff" do you not understand?

mrsmaalox
11-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Wasn't he allegedly drugging them?

Yup roofied them all. That's definitely not willing participants.

Avante
11-20-2014, 11:12 PM
I'm always a little leary of this...they knew each other...rape. This isn't like some freak jumping out of the bushes at a stranger.

benefactor
11-21-2014, 06:51 AM
So no is only no if you don't know them?:lol

mrsmaalox
11-21-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm always a little leary of this...they knew each other...rape. This isn't like some freak jumping out of the bushes at a stranger.

Avante you seem to be missing that he DRUGGED the victims---it doesn't matter if he knew them or not, jumped out of bushes or took them to a 4star restaurant. Drugging someone unknowingly pretty much indicates evil intent, so no, being funny doesn't give him a pass.

Blake
11-21-2014, 09:35 AM

He's got det almanac

johnsmith
11-21-2014, 10:43 AM
This thread completely backs up everyone's thoughts and opinions on avante. What a piece of shit this guy is...Avante, once old fucks like you die, this country will slowly become a better place.

The Gemini Method
11-21-2014, 11:28 AM
He be like naw naw that's not a classic definition of a jump-out-of-the-bushes type racist. He's showing more characteristics of a power-date-rape rapist. It says here in muh rape almanac.

Blake
11-21-2014, 11:35 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8hs3qlj1Sus/UIlDSsOEh1I/AAAAAAAAAZM/aRBnxOisVaQ/s1600/1351121585-gop_rape_advisory-2.gif

DarrinS
11-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Juanita Broaddrick's accusation never seemed to hurt Bill Clinton.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Avante you seem to be missing that he DRUGGED the victims---it doesn't matter if he knew them or not, jumped out of bushes or took them to a 4star restaurant. Drugging someone unknowingly pretty much indicates evil intent, so no, being funny doesn't give him a pass.

My point was do we have all the facts?

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:05 PM
This thread completely backs up everyone's thoughts and opinions on avante. What a piece of shit this guy is...Avante, once old fucks like you die, this country will slowly become a better place.

What happened to.....I have come to like you style...and.....if you agree to have just your Avante thread at the NFL forum we are cool......well?

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:06 PM
The thing is do we have all the facts here?

SnakeBoy
11-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Avante -- shitpile king!

Show some respect and address him as King Turd.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:16 PM
Show some respect and address him as King Turd.

I'd think I'd worry more about myself little guy, what is this shit?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232813

SnakeBoy
11-21-2014, 12:22 PM

It's an old article about Pop.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2014, 12:23 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232813That's a great trip down memory lane.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Avante
11-21-2014, 12:40 PM
When we read stuff like this....

She claimed Cosby drugged and raped her several times during the two years they knew each other. Bowman told the Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806437/Bill-Cosby-threw-bed-pinned-neck-ll-never-forget-sound-clinking-belt-buckle-Actress-lifts-lid-harrowing-years-rape-hands-TV-legend.html) that he flew her all over the country and invited her to attend events with him to "see if [she] was worth mentoring and grooming" for an acting career.

He raped her several times...WHAT???????????? That's fucking stupid.

SnakeBoy
11-21-2014, 01:25 PM

I think what you don't realize is that I (and most posters imo) are not trying to be ruler of the shitpile when starting threads. I know that I don't have what it takes to dethrone you. You are the Master of Shit, I bow to you King Turd.

Blake
11-21-2014, 01:58 PM

that's a great article.

bigzak25
11-21-2014, 02:01 PM
But avante ain't funny, and he raped...no break for you little man.

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:01 PM
I think what you don't realize is that I (and most posters imo) are not trying to be ruler of the shitpile when starting threads. I know that I don't have what it takes to dethrone you. You are the Master of Shit, I bow to you King Turd.

If you're happy following me/others around because you simply don't have..."it"...go for it.

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:09 PM
But avante ain't funny, and he raped...no break for you little man.

So there you sit nursing a Singapore Sling when a cute little chick sits down beside you....

cute...buy me drink babysan?
you...nope!
cute...what you no likey me?
you...you're ok.
cute..what you queer?
you...hell no.
cute..so why no buy me drink?
you...ok ok one drink
cute...(after four drinks)...we go sucky fucky?
you...what?????
cute..sucky fucky.
you...what do I look like a pervert?
cute...are you retarded? everyone sucky fucky. You weird.
you...how old are you?
cute...I 19 babysan
you...I don't know you all that well.
cute...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you weird, me go now.

Blake
11-21-2014, 04:13 PM
Nobody outside the old man krew thinks you're funny. It's awful.

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:21 PM
Nobody outside the old man krew thinks you're funny. It's awful.

Nobody here or anywhrere else thinks or cares about you at all.....until...you latch onto their leg.

Don't you ever get tired of...DUH!...?

Blake
11-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Nobody here or anywhrere else thinks or cares about you at all.....until...you latch onto their leg.

Don't you ever get tired of...DUH!...?

I don't care if nobody cares about me. I'm not the 2 dollar attention whore that you are.

Fat old fuck.

Clipper Nation
11-21-2014, 04:34 PM
So there I sit nursing a Singapore Sling when an underage ladyboy sits down beside me....

Avante...nope!
Avante...you're ok.
cute..what you queer?
Avante...sigh...yes.
Avante...ok ok one drink
Avante...what?????
cute..sucky fucky.
Avante...what do I look like a pervert?
cute...are you retarded? everyone knows you're a pervert. You weird....and fat, and slow.
Avante...how old are you?
cute...I 15 babysan
Avante...sold.
fify

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:34 PM
I don't care if nobody cares about me. I'm not the 2 dollar attention whore that you are.

Fat old fuck.

That sure beats the hell out of a 65 cent leg humping bitch who gets his nut humping legs.

Little fucking faggot.

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:38 PM
fify

Clipper Nation walks into the Kit Kat Klub, sits down at the bar and orders a Shirley Temple.

fat pig...hi, my name is Flo
CN...get lost ya fat pig
fat pig...WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! (knocks the little shit off the bar stool and there he lays)
CN...(looking up off the floor)....you're a faggot!
fat pig....WHACK!!!!!!!!!!! (kicks the little freak in his one nut)

CN is out.

Blake
11-21-2014, 04:38 PM
That sure beats the hell out of a 65 cent leg humping bitch who gets his nut humping legs.

Little fucking faggot.

you cry :cry "all these leg humpers" :cry :cry :cry

Right after you make a thread about posters that make you angry.

You're a retarded fat fuck.

Blake
11-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Clipper Nation walks into the Kit Kat Klub, sits down at the bar and orders a Shirley Temple.

fat pig...hi, my name is Flo
CN...get lost ya fat pig
fat pig...WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! (knocks the little shit off the bar stool and there he lays)
CN...(looking up off the floor)....you're a faggot!
fat pig....WHACK!!!!!!!!!!! (kicks the little freak in his one nut)

CN is out.

Wow. Look at you going right to work on CN's leg.

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:43 PM
you cry :cry "all these leg humpers" :cry :cry :cry

Right after you make a thread about posters that make you angry.

You're a retarded fat fuck.

Little man at what point does your dumb...ass figure it out? Are you really as fucking out there as you appear? NOBODY...like in..NOBODY..really gets angry over little freaks like you and the rest, it's to be expected that anytime we have a place like this we will see dumb fucks and idiots acting retarded...ok? I have fun with you, it's fucking funny watching a freak like you.

Hell moron I post on boards where..fuck..will get you banned, here is just for yucks.

Avante
11-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Wow. Look at you going right to work on CN's leg.

You mean the CN who followed me in here?

Blake
11-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Little man at what point does your dumb...ass figure it out? Are you really as fucking out there as you appear? NOBODY...like in..NOBODY..really gets angry over little freaks like you and the rest, it's to be expected that anytime we have a place like this we will see dumb fucks and idiots acting retarded...ok? I have fun with you, it's fucking funny watching a freak like you.

Hell moron I post on boards where..fuck..will get you banned, here is just for yucks.

Lol angry old man

Avante
11-21-2014, 05:09 PM
Lol angry old man

Little bitch leech/leg humper.

Blake
11-21-2014, 05:12 PM
You mean the CN who followed me in here?

The CN whose leg you're clamped on to.

Blake
11-21-2014, 05:13 PM
:madrun Little bitch leech/leg humper :madrun .

Avante
11-21-2014, 05:19 PM
The CN whose leg you're clamped on to.

I'll go real real slow...

CN is a lot like you, he doesn't do shit himself and is stupid. You sure you guys aren't related?

Blake
11-21-2014, 05:32 PM
I'll go real real slow...

CN is a lot like you, he doesn't do shit himself and is stupid. You sure you guys aren't related?

And yet here you are, humping his leg like a jack hammer

Avante
11-21-2014, 05:40 PM
And yet here you are, humping his leg like a jack hammer

Well I will say this, nobody knows more about leg humping than you, yep....an expert/the authority...on the subject.

Clipper Nation
11-21-2014, 05:42 PM
I was wondering why my leg was feeling heavier recently. Turns out a glob of parasitic fat managed to glom its way onto it.

Avante
11-21-2014, 05:45 PM
I was wondering why my leg was feeling heavier recently. Turns out a glob of parasitic fat managed to glom its way onto it.

As you slither into my thread again, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey one nut ever thought of keeping yourself safe and out of Avante threads?

Avante
11-22-2014, 01:52 AM
I think most of you who started off with....."so you back this rapist and.... are starting to see what's really going on here, huh? When we read.....he raped me for years.......what does that tell you?

I saw an interview on CNN of one of these "victims" she'd get lost in an elevator.

dirk4mvp
11-22-2014, 03:18 AM
:madrun is an underrated emoticon

ChumpDumper
11-22-2014, 09:41 AM
I think most of you who started off with....."so you back this rapist and.... are starting to see what's really going on here, huh? When we read.....he raped me for years.......what does that tell you?That he raped women for years.

Blake
11-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Well I will say this, nobody knows more about leg humping than you, yep....an expert/the authority...on the subject.

Nope, just going off of your definition of humping.

Now don't start humping mine, old man.

Darth_Pelican
07-25-2017, 01:58 PM

BD24
07-25-2017, 02:54 PM
Fuck this thread made me remember how great chump was at getting people pissed off.

Blake
07-25-2017, 03:50 PM
It's funny to see posters salivate when rings their bell

07-25-2017, 05:57 PM
First two pages are gold holy shit :lmao

Avante
07-25-2017, 08:16 PM
Pretty easy to see why I made a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ (still am with a % of renewals) as a salesman, key.......create the need.....I am the master at that.

If this board went KAPLUNK today, 10 years from now if somebody brought up The Club, it wouldn't take long before....

X-Clubber....remember Avante, and how he worked those dummies with his bullshit Olongapo hookers story, hahahaha~~~~
X-Clubber 2....yep, it was funny watching him act all riled up trolling the fuck out of those idiots, hahaha~~~~
X-Clubber....the master because they never saw it.
X-Clubber 2....yep, master.

baseline bum
07-25-2017, 09:42 PM
Nothing funny about raping children in Olangapo.

Avante
07-25-2017, 10:19 PM

What is funny is Avante has never said anything about sex with children that is the beauty of this, that is something you dumb fucks came up with.

I challenge you/anyone to show us where Avante has ever talked about that. Where is it?

BD24
07-25-2017, 10:23 PM
Quit talking about yourself in the third person you old pedo cocksucker.

Avante
07-25-2017, 10:36 PM
Quit talking about yourself in the third person you old pedo cocksucker.

And if I don't you'll do what, yep.....not a damn thing ya little prick....right?

Bottom line......way too many immature little jerks here and it's fun being Avante.

Avante
07-26-2017, 12:26 AM
Little people, why not widen those perimeters a bit, extend your horizons...ok?

Give these tunes a listen.

Lawdy Miss Clawdy...Lloyd Price
Rather Go Blind...Etta James
Dark End of the Street...James Carr
Get Out of My Life Woman...Lee Dorsey
These Arms of Mine...Otis Redding

Avante
07-26-2017, 01:26 AM
This is for those of you out there who smile and giggle watching Avante work the punks, jerks and losers who post here, I know I should feel guilty, but I don't.

Blake
07-26-2017, 08:10 AM
This is for those of you out there who smile and giggle watching Avante work the punks, jerks and losers who post here, I know I should feel guilty, but I don't.

Who do you think is out there laughing with you, not at you

pgardn
07-26-2017, 08:11 AM
So there you sit nursing a Singapore Sling when a cute little chick sits down beside you....

you...nope!
you...you're ok.
cute..what you queer?
you...hell no.
you...ok ok one drink
you...what?????
cute..sucky fucky.
you...what do I look like a pervert?
cute...are you retarded? everyone sucky fucky. You weird.
you...how old are you?
cute...I 19 babysan
you...I don't know you all that well.
cute...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you weird, me go now.

Flag football defensive line
Expert on dem Blues
Expert on Track and Field

And now we are given the majesty of what has to be the ramblings of a Navy Playwright.

DJR210
07-26-2017, 09:46 AM
Solid bump

Avante
07-26-2017, 10:30 PM
Flag football defensive line
Expert on dem Blues
Expert on Track and Field

And now we are given the majesty of what has to be the ramblings of a Navy Playwright.

Then there is reality....

four years HS football
then after my navy days were over 15 years of city flag football.

12 big boks on them blues, 6000 CD's.

Been into track since around 1959, there is nobody anywhere who can hang with me....NOBODY~~~~~

In my navy days I was 19-22 years old and knew....0....about bars and the ways of the world. But, being a big guy I was attracted to ful grown women, and never saw any kids in any bars, why would they be there?

Avante
07-27-2017, 12:22 AM
I think I'll show off.

Ok little people answer me this....

1. When Bob Hayes was in the NFL there were two other players there who had beaten him....who?

2. What WR 4x1 team, ran three pro footballers to be and a great Canadian sprinter on anchor?

3. The fastest father and son?

4. Fill in the All Time NFL RB's 100m

lane

5. Only white sprinter to beat Bob Hayes...who?

Put me in my place, show me up, oh yeah.....YA CAN'T~~~~~ hahahahahaha~~~~

IronMexican
07-27-2017, 12:33 AM

BB, you are one of my favorite posters here, but any post that generates a reply from him, is cancer.

Therefore, your post is cancer. And my post will probably generate a reply. Hence, my post being cancer.

Avante
07-27-2017, 12:46 AM
BB, you are one of my favorite posters here, but any post that generates a reply from him, is cancer.

Therefore, your post is cancer. And my post will probably generate a reply. Hence, my post being cancer.

Little serious are we over.....a messageboard...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Xevious
07-27-2017, 01:51 AM
ChumpDumper:lol

Avante
07-28-2017, 02:05 AM
Funny how I know nothing but every quiz I have nobody knows nothing, hahaha~~~~

BD24
07-28-2017, 10:04 AM
So the first two pages of this thread are gold and show who Avante truly is, but this particular line is probably my favorite :lol

Avante
07-28-2017, 02:42 PM
So the first two pages of this thread are gold and show who Avante truly is, but this particular line is probably my favorite :lol

Avante is truly a guy who finds sick ass pedos the lowesrt form of humanity. That is why this whole thing is beyond stupid.

BD24
07-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Avante is truly a guy who finds sick ass pedos the lowesrt form of humanity. That is why this whole thing is beyond stupid.
What about pedos that know their victims? You know it isn't jump out of the bushes and through them in your van pedophilia. How do you feel about those guys?

Avante
07-28-2017, 04:34 PM
What about pedos that know their victims? You know it isn't jump out of the bushes and through them in your van pedophilia. How do you feel about those guys?

Why continue to ignore how all this got started?

I don't stand for anyone messing with old people, kids and animals. That wil not happen if I'm around.

Dude, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick shit.....well? You can't read?

Blake
07-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Little serious are we over.....a messageboard...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Avante
07-28-2017, 07:18 PM
The World Championships of Track & Field start next week.

So who ya got in the 100, 200, 400 and why?

BD24
07-28-2017, 07:28 PM
Why continue to ignore how all this got started?

I don't stand for anyone messing with old people, kids and animals. That wil not happen if I'm around.

Dude, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick shit.....well? You can't read?
What if they tell funny jokes? Does that make it ok? Was just trying to figure it out, you are ok with Cosby raping because he is funny, not sure if the same applies.

Avante
07-28-2017, 07:32 PM
What if they tell funny jokes? Does that make it ok? Was just trying to figure it out, you are ok with Cosby raping because he is funny, not sure if the same applies.

Who did Cosby rape?

BD24
07-28-2017, 07:35 PM
Who did Cosby rape?
All of the women that he drugged and raped, but since he knew them and it isn't jump out of the bush rape I guess it doesnt count in your book.

Avante
07-28-2017, 07:39 PM
All of the women that he drugged and raped, but since he knew them and it isn't jump out of the bush rape I guess it doesnt count in your book.

Dude, you can't figure out I'm not buying the bullshit? Think stupid, ok? How does anyone pull that off for that long, well? I don't think we know the real story, ok stupid?

Avante
07-29-2017, 11:09 PM
I always get a kick out of that word...racist.

Funny how we can all agree a collie is nothing like a poodle, but are both dogs. A house cat and a tiger, HUGE differences but both are cats. When it comes to us humans we really have to pretend Africans are like Russians? We really have to pretend the Chinese are no different than the Samoans....why?

When they line up for that 100m final next week in London at the Worlds Champs, we will see 7(there are a couple fast Asians) maybe 8 black guys there....how come?

Who is that white cornerback in the NFL, yep....there isn't any....why?

Jordan
James
Kobe
Magic
Shaq
Jabbar
Malone
Durant
Wilt
Dr.J

beat that team with white players.

We have the different races for a reason........what is it?

Some old blind Chinaman bent over a beat up gee-tar moanin' them blues....

woke up this mornin'
bout the breakaday (one word)
looked over on the pilla (pilla)
where my teasin' brown used to lay

she's gone, left me flat
now I weep n' moan
waitin' for my teasin' brown
to come back

It just ain't going to work. This is a black thang.

Avante
08-01-2017, 11:57 PM
I got a letter in the mail a few weeks back about jury duty. Tonight I was to call in and see if I have to appear....whew..nope~~~~

But....I've been called in a few times in the past. Why don't these people write us all a letter asking what would be as good time for us instead of.....fuck what you're doing, get your ass down here or else.....that is a shit approach.

In that letter make it real clear while you get people are busy they also get you will have some time you can spare, and if you can't come up with that time then they will.

It's real easy to get out of being on a jury here in central Cali. When the judge starts.....ok so what are your excuses?

Behind the curtain which is always an option......I've been coming down here once a year for over 30 years, and it's always the same guy more or less, a Mexican who did something stupid. I have to be totally honest which is what you want, no way can I not be bias.

Judge...you can go.

Blake
08-02-2017, 08:09 AM
You also could have just showed your ID and said "I'm old".

Or told him the story of olangapo.

Clipper Nation
04-26-2018, 01:04 PM
.....ya deserve a break.
Looks like the jury disagrees with you on that:

BD24
04-26-2018, 09:54 PM
Avante get in here and defend your fellow rapist damn it.

Avante
04-27-2018, 12:36 AM
Avante get in here and defend your fellow rapist damn it.

Let's play that.

Avante on the stand.

Lawyer...so you were in Olongapo, right?
Avante...right.
Lawyer...you had sex with hookers, is this correct?
Avante...correct.
Lawyer...you had sex with underage prostitutes is that correct?
Avante...no sir. And where did I meet these prositutes?
Lawyer...I'll ask the questions, ok?
Avante...cool, I was in bars, isn't that what you have there?
Lawyer...stop with the questions, but, yes in bars.
Avante....the drinking age was 18, which was older than the age of consent. Now how would a bar keep their liquor license with underage women working there? All the girls are there to hustle drinks. So how could a bar stay in business with underage workers? I never saw any underage workers.
Lawyer....ah....hmmmm? Well.....ah.

The case was obviously dismissed. Yep, common sense prevailed.

Now, who here can post anything where I say anything other than ya shoot sick ass pedos? Come on, where have I ever said anything that deserves....you pedo? You can't find it because it doesn't exist.

Avante
04-27-2018, 12:41 AM
Looks like the jury disagrees with you on that:

Dude, anyone who starts a thread ....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD~~~~~~ only to watch the guy get benched and then dumped, needs to shut the fuck up. Ok, stupid?

Now a speedy black QB will put your boy Joe Flacco on the bench, ha~~~~

Avante
04-27-2018, 01:27 AM
I gotta talk about a legit problem I'm having, yep...vent.

I own too much music, so when I enter my Fortress of Solitude to chill with some sounds (mixed drink, candles and incense) what do I listen to?

Will it be...

Tom Waits
Pink Floyd
Pink Anderson
Floyd Council
Moody Blues
Dock Boggs
Darby & Tarlton
Patsy Montana
Spade Cooley
Hawksaw Hawkins
Stonewall Jackson
Doc Watson
Kitty Wells
George Jones
Bill Monroe
Bob Dylan
Robert Johnson
The Velvet Underground
Frank Zappa with The Mothers of Invention
Jefferson Airplane
Janis Joplin
Joan Baez
Merle Haggard
Marty Robbins
Elvin Bishop
Jimmy Rushing
Koko Taylor
Tina Turner
Washington Phillips
Neil Toung
The Who
The Hollies
Tommy James and The Shondells
Elvis Costello
Little Feat
Johhny Winter
Harry Nilson
Joe Cocker
Jackie Wilson
Miles Davis
Sam Cooke
Nat King Cole
Duke Ellington
Fats Waller
Willy DeVille
The Temptations
Lucinda Williams
Bob Marley
Count Basie
Jonny Lang
Bill Withers
The Platters
The Coasters
Train
Kelly Joe Phelps
Mark Lemhouse
Nina Simone
The Orioles
The Shirelles
Martha and The Vandellas
Maurice Williams and The Zodiacs
Ricky Nelson
Ray Lamontagne
Bonnie Raitt
Creed
ZZ Top
Donovan
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Arlo Guthrie
Etta James
Chris Thomas King
Townes Van Zandt
Homesick James
Othar Turner
Cedar Creek Sheik
Bull City Red
Muddy Waters
Willie Nelson
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Big Joe Turner
Wynonnie Harris
Linkin Park
The Sex Pistols
Pearl Jam
Three Dog Night
Traffic
Savoy Brown
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
Clarence Ashley
Texas Alexander
Black Ace
Black Boy Shine
Black Ivory King
Al Green
James Brown
Otis Redding
Percy Sledge
The Eagles
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix
The Troggs
Van Morrison
Kid Rock
Patsy Cline
Waylon Jennings
Rod Stewart
The Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin
Disturbed
Flatt & Scruggs
Gillian Welch
Natalie Merchant
Skip James
Tommy Johnson
Rube Lacy
Hattie Hudson
Lead Belly
Woody Guthrie
Hank Williams
Roy Acuff
Ernest Tubb
Chris Cornell
Peetie Wheatstraw
Noah Jones
Albert King
Freddy King
BB King
Jeff Beck
Peter Green
Eric Clapton
John Mayall
SRV
Johnny "Slim" Campbell
Sunnyland Slim
Slim Harpo
Memphis Slim
Howlin' Wolf
Jimmy Reed
John Lee Hooker
Lightnin' Hopkins
Lefty Frizzell
Leroy Carr
Tampa Red
Georgia Tom Dorsey
Bullit Williams
Jaybird Coleman
Boweavil Jackson
Kid Brown
Kid Bailey
Prince Kid Moore
Willie Brown
Charley Patton
Son House
Blind Blake
Blind Joe Taggart
Blind Willie Walker
Blind Mamie Forehand
Blind Boy Fuller
Blind Willie Johnson
Blind Willie Reynolds
The Allman Bros
Robin Trower
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
Gordon Lightfoot
Bayless Rose
Geechie Wiley
Two Poor Boys
Mississippi Moaner
Elvie Thomas
J.B.Lenoir
James Brown
Ella Fitzgerald
Louis Armstrong
Cab Calloway
Lena Horne
Al Jolson
Elvis
Buddy Holly
Billie Holliday
Gene Vincent
Eddie Cochran
Santana
County Joe and The Fish
Aaron Neville
Frank Sinatra
Sons of the Pioneers
Vaughn Monroe
Jack Teagarden
Josh White
Big Bill Broonzy
Big Joe Williams
Little Walter
Little Milton
Buddy Guy
Junior Wells
The Cannon Jug Stompers
The Memphis Jug Band
Furry Lewis
Frank Stokes
Jim Jackson
Sleepy John Estes
Son Bonds
Lowell Fulson
Eddie Boyd
Otis Taylor
Otis Rush
Otis Spann

....and that is a tiny fraction of my problem. How do I decide on this over that?

Clipper Nation
04-27-2018, 11:11 PM
You can spam all the almanac lists you want, it doesn't change the fact that you were defending Cosby.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:58 AM
You can spam all the almanac lists you want, it doesn't change the fact that you were defending Cosby.

What's really going on is this.....

You posted the most stupid thread in history........TOM SAVAGE IS....yaketyyak.....

And can't get out from under it because I won't let your dumbass, now you are looking retarded so all ya do now is try to strike back, hahahaha~~~~~ Well it ain't working stupid.

Dude, you will watch Russell Wilson be ranked as one of the NFL's top15 players, as your boy Joe Flacco ends up on the bench.

And, only a total idiot would think Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton.

And, are you really so damn stupid you can't figure out I'm into track, football and music and have been for a long long time? Dude, who takes the time to Google and almanac shit,yep, nobody.

Dude, you are a 100% idiot and we all see it, got it bitch?

Now do a...didn't read...when we all know ya did.

benefactor
04-28-2018, 09:02 AM

You posted the most stupid thread in history........TOM SAVAGE IS....yaketyyak.....

Defending a rapist just because he's funny is quite a bit worse tbh

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:11 AM
I knew it was just a matter of time before flag football got the respect it derserves. I played in the city league for 15 years, I played for the Goshen Bombers,

If the game keeps instant replay out of the mix, not overly concerned with safety this will help. We will be seeing a far higher level of quicks here, yes I'm dead serious. These 5-7 160 pounders are on a whole other level when it comes to instant burst and quicks. But, too small for tackle football.

The speed of the game is amazing. and no big guys getting in the way.

If done right we could have something great here.

There will be 4 teams with past NFLers on them. Now these guys won't have the quicks we'll see from the smaller players on the other teams.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2018, 09:13 AM

And can't get out from under it because I won't let your dumbass, now you are looking retarded so all ya do now is try to strike back, hahahaha~~~~~ Well it ain't working stupid.

Dude, you will watch Russell Wilson be ranked as one of the NFL's top15 players, as your boy Joe Flacco ends up on the bench.

And, only a total idiot would think Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton.

And, are you really so damn stupid you can't figure out I'm into track, football and music and have been for a long long time? Dude, who takes the time to Google and almanac shit,yep, nobody.

Dude, you are a 100% idiot and we all see it, got it bitch?

Now do a...didn't read...when we all know ya did.
tl;dr

You defended Cosby.

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:16 AM
tl;dr

You defended Cosby.

translation

Ok ok ok you're right as usual. Yes all I can do now is try to escape my stupidity. I said something idiotic and can't get away from it.

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:20 AM
Defending a rapist just because he's funny is quite a bit worse tbh

If the guy is guilty of rape, ya take him out and shoot his ass today. Or just chop his fucking head off. I see rape as the worst of the worst.

Not defending a rapist, I was defending a guy we didn't know was a raptist......yet. Who hasn't known weird women making shit up?

Clipper Nation
04-28-2018, 09:29 AM
Who hasn't known weird women making shit up?
He had 60 accusers from multiple decades and all walks of life whose stories were all similar. Realistically, there was no chance that they were all lying.

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:29 AM
My take on child abuse and rape is this....

There are no second chances or time in prison. If found gulty of either one you will be put to death the very next day and I;m dead serious. These two crimes can't be tolerated at all.

My Olongapo story was me talking about how fucked up that was, how that became....you pedo...is beyond stupid.

My thing with Cosby is I didn't believe it, I thought it was some plot to get $$$$$$$$$ out of him. Now that we see that wasn't the case....ya cook this sick fuck. And this thread was posted in 2014, long before all the facts came out.

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:36 AM
He had 60 accusers from multiple decades and all walks of life whose stories were all similar. Realistically, there was no chance that they were all lying.

Stupid, when did I post this thread?

Long before...

Cosby’s first trial, in June 2017, ended in a mistrial (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Mistrial).[15] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-15) At retrial (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Retrial), Cosby was found guilty on April 26, 2018 of three counts of aggravated indecent assault. He faces up to 10 years in prison and a $25,000 fine for each count.[16] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-CNN426-16)[17] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-17)[18] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-18)

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:54 AM
I can see the idiots finally figured out.....this thread was posted way back in 2014 long before we knew anything.

If I;d thought any of this was true it's ...burn this old fuck, poke his eyes out, cut his dick off. And I would have loved to be the one to do it, ya don't rape.

We have Clipper Nation trying all he can to get back at Avante because Avante keeps reminding everyone of his his stupid TOM SAVAGE thread, and it;s fucking funny, We all see how stupid this dummy is with his...Struggle...Derek Anderson..Joe Flacco...Peyton Manning sucks....bullshit.

Funny watching the moron, hahahaha~~~

If I'd thought Cosby was a raptist back in 2014 this thread would have been about burning this sick fuck,ok?

Avante
04-28-2018, 10:47 AM
I constantly preach............give things some time, slow the fuck down.

Well, this is what happens when ya don't follow that, if I'd gave this more time I wouldn't have made this stupid thread. I did think it was just a load of crap because........I didn't give it time.

Assault allegations
against Cosby became more public after an October 2014 comedy routine by
comedian ...

This thread was posted about a month later, long before we really knew anything.

See how I confront a situation, no....tl dr....no chirp chirp....no ignoring like we see this coward Clipper Nation doing.

Watch this....

Hey CN what were you thinking when ya posted....TOM SAVAGE THE........yaketyyak....well?

Now watch this little freak totally ignore the question, yep....fucking coward.

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 03:00 PM
Avante spinning at 10,000 RPM.

SpursforSix
04-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Avante spinning at 10,000 RPM.

I'm concerned this kind of self inflicted mental trauma will be the beginning of a new series of episodes. Keep your eyes peeled on the Bakersfield area news.

Avante
04-28-2018, 07:01 PM
I'm concerned this kind of self inflicted mental trauma will be the beginning of a new series of episodes. Keep your eyes peeled on the Bakersfield area news.

Little people.

I never partied in Viet Nam, ok? I just floated around about 15 miles off the coast, our job was illumnious shellings at night. I did spend about 8 hours in Danang waiting for a plane, my time was up. So cool....Vietnamese hookers.

I live a good 45 miles north of Bakersfield in Porterville. And while we hit Bakersfield every few months because of a Mexican restaurant (actually in Oildale) and all those junk stores I don't hang out there. I 'm married little people, I can't just be gone with no where I'm at....ok midgets?

As far as this thread goes....

Back in 2014 I did think it was just HOLLYWOOD bullshit. I didn't care enought to know much about it. Now that it's been proven this old fuck was a raptist ya burn this sick mutherfucker at the stake.....ok? I can't tolerate pedos and raptists, and wish my job was to blow those sickos totally away. I'd love that job, I 'd come to work with a glem in my eye and a huge grin on my face.

Avante
04-28-2018, 07:13 PM
Love these AVANTE threads.

Add Machel and Chubb to this list....

Herschel Walker
Terrell Davis
Todd Gurley
Garrison Hearst
Knowshon Moreno

....as stud Georgia RB's. Who did I miss?

Jones yet another stud USC RB.

Reggie Bush
Lendale White
O.J.Simpson
Frank Gifford
"Jaguar" Jon Arnett
Ricky Bell
Charles White
Marcus Allen
Mike Garrett
Ricky Ervins
Lynn Cain

San Diego State with another RB in the NFL in Penny. He joins Donnell Pomphrey, Ronnie Hillman and Marshall Faulk. Faulk was a stud in HS in Louisiana, how he ended up way out here on the west coast....??? Faulk a 10.3ish sprinter.

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 07:29 PM
Diversionary almanac lists.

Avante
04-28-2018, 07:39 PM
Speaking of Penny, he returned 8 KO's for TD's as a RB. How many RB's return kicks?

How about...

Buddy Young Illinois
Ollie Matson USF
Bobby Mitchell Illinois
Jim Brown Browns
Wilbert Montgomery Eagles
Brian Westbrook Eagles
Timmy Brown Eagles
Todd Gurley Georgia
Gale Sayers Bears
Tyreek Hill Oklahoma St
Trindon Holliday LSU
Herschel Walker Cowboys
Travis Williams Packers
Mercury Morris WTS
Abner Haynes Chiefs
Hugh "King" McElhenny Niners
Joe Washington Oklahoma
Terry Metcalf Cards
Eric Metcalf Browns

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 07:41 PM
Avante wants to give a break to a convicted rapist.

Avante
04-28-2018, 07:42 PM
Diversionary almanac lists.

Dude, are you really stupid enought to think I own an almanac full of track/blues/footbal....hahahha~~~~

And, I'd just as soon talk abouty this sick fuck Cosby, so 100% wrong as you always are. Has your faggot ass ever got anything right ever?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 07:43 PM
Dude, are you really stupid enought to think I own an almanac full of track/blues/footbal....hahahha~~~~

And, I'd just as soon talk abouty this sick fuck Cosby, so 100% as you always are. Has your faggot ass ever got anything right ever?You started this thread saying give the rapist a break because he was funny.

Avante
04-28-2018, 07:45 PM
Avante wants to give a break to a convicted rapist.

Queer, how about reading what I've said ok faggot? This thread was posted a month after the accusations came out, ok? Back thien I saw it as bullshit...ok bitch? NOW....it's totally different, got it? NOW....ya blow this sick fuck totally away or ya could torture the sick mutherfucker....ok?

Avante
04-28-2018, 07:46 PM
You started this thread saying give the rapist a break because he was funny.

Queer, this thread was started in 2014, ok? Now think faggot, ok?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 07:49 PM
Queer, how about reading what I've said ok faggot? This thread was posted a month after the accusations came out, ok? Back thien I saw it as bullshit...ok bitch? NOW....it's totally different, got it? NOW....ya blow this sick fuck totally away or ya could torture the sick mutherfucker....ok?That doesn't even make sense.

He was accused of rape and you said give him a break because he was funny.

Rape jokes are funny to you?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 07:52 PM
Queer, this thread was started in 2014, ok? Now think faggot, ok?According to Avante:

rape accusations = hilarious and cause to defend the rapist

rape conviction = sports almanac lists

SpursforSix
04-28-2018, 07:53 PM
Queer, this thread was started in 2014, ok? Now think faggot, ok?

This is old. Talk to me about Chubb going to the Browns.

Avante
04-28-2018, 07:58 PM
That doesn't even make sense.

He was accused of rape and you said give him a break because he was funny.

Rape jokes are funny to you?

Queer, this is Hollywood, ok stupid? Yep, thought it all a ploy to get $$$$$$$$$, thought it was bullshit, got it bitch?

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:00 PM
According to Avante:

rape accusations = hilarious and cause to defend the rapist

rape conviction = sports almanac lists

100% wrong as you always are.

I didn't buy it at all, thought ot was all bulshit, ok queer?

If I thought a guy was really a raptist I'd want this sick fuck burned at the stake, got it?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 08:01 PM
Queer, this is Hollywood, ok stupid? Yep, thought it all a ploy to get $$$$$$$$$, thought it was bullshit, got it bitch?The crime occurred in Pennsylvania.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:03 PM
The crime occurred in Pennsylvania.

Dude, now think ya stupid fuck, ok?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 08:03 PM
100% wrong as you always are.

I didn't buy it at all, thought ot was all bulshit, ok queer?

If I thought a guy was really a raptist I'd want this sick fuck burned at the stake, got it?So you were like 100% wrong about that and decided to make rape jokes just in case.

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 08:04 PM
Dude, now think ya stupid fuck, ok?You look really bad and stupid in this thread, dude.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:04 PM
This is old. Talk to me about Chubb going to the Browns.

Sharing carries with Hyde willl work for awhile.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:05 PM
So you were like 100% wrong about that and decided to make rape jokes just in case.

Dude, wrong about what back in 2014?

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:07 PM
You look really bad and stupid in this thread, dude.

Dude, you always look desperate and bad and stupid in every thread. All you ever do is follow everyone around trying to bug. Why? Answer the question queer....why?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 08:09 PM
Dude, wrong about what back in 2014?Wrong about Cosby.

Dude, you always look desperate and bad and stupid in every thread. All you ever do is follow everyone around trying to bug. Why? Answer the question queer....why?I'm not the one trying to change the subject of my own thread. You took a massive shit on yourself here and you can't escape it.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:19 PM
Wrong about Cosby.

I'm not the one trying to change the subject of my own thread. You took a massive shit on yourself here and you can't escape it.

Dude. I asked you a question how about answering it ok bitch? Why is it all we ever see you do is you trying to bother everyone. well? Now answer a fucking question, can you ya little cock sucker?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 08:24 PM
Dude. I asked you a question how about answering it ok bitch? Why is it all we ever see you do is you trying to bother everyone. well? Now answer a fucking question, can you ya little cock sucker?Am I bothering you?

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:32 PM
Cleveland Browns RB's

Their firsr GREAT RB was big Marion Motley, who also played LB. The guy was a load especially in the 40's. Yep...HOF.

Jimmy Brown was next along with Bobby Mitchell which gets ignored. Mitchell was just as great as Brown, he averaged over 5 yards a carry and was far faster (Big10 sprint/hurdle champ) Mitchell ended up being traded to the Redskins (first black) where he ended up a HOF receiver. He was readed so the Browns could bring in Heisman winner Ernie Davis. Why they thought thry needed him....?

When Brown retired in stepped kick returner 9.5 sprinter out of Morgan State Leroy Kelly, they didn't miss a beat, Kelly hsad a HOF career.

Then here came...

Kevin Mack
Ernest Byner.....together both had a 1000 yds

Eric Metcalf.....he is the best long jumper ever in the NFL, had a 27-8 jump.

Now who can fill in the rest, I know.....nobody.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:35 PM
Am I bothering you?

Dude, remember how I used to totally ignore your sick ass? If you don't answer my question you will go back on ignore, got that bitch?

Dude, all we ever see you do here is bug others, why is that? Why do you get a nut being a pest? Answer the question or go back on ignore like that idiot Blake, ok queer?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 08:43 PM
Cleveland Browns RB's

Their firsr GREAT RB was big Marion Motley, who also played LB. The guy was a load especially in the 40's. Yep...HOF.

Jimmy Brown was next along with Bobby Mitchell which gets ignored. Mitchell was just as great as Brown, he averaged over 5 yards a carry and was far faster (Big10 sprint/hurdle champ) Mitchell ended up being traded to the Redskins (first black) where he ended up a HOF receiver. He was readed so the Browns could bring in Heisman winner Ernie Davis. Why they thought thry needed him....?

When Brown retired in stepped kick returner 9.5 sprinter out of Morgan State Leroy Kelly, they didn't miss a beat, Kelly hsad a HOF career.

Then here came...

Kevin Mack
Ernest Byner.....together both had a 1000 yds

Eric Metcalf.....he is the best long jumper ever in the NFL, had a 27-8 jump.

Now who can fill in the rest, I know.....nobody.This thread is about convicted rapist Bill Cosby and your rape jokes.

Dude, remember how I used to totally ignore your sick ass? If you don't answer my question you will go back on ignore, got that bitch?

Dude, all we ever see you do here is bug others, why is that? Why do you get a nut being a pest? Answer the question or go back on ignore like that idiot Blake, ok queer?I like bothering you because you have such a fragile ego.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:52 PM
This thread is about convicted rapist Bill Cosby and your rape jokes.

I like bothering you because you have such a fragile ego.

Dude, you bug everybody. that is all you ever do here. Now this is your last chance, got it bitch? WHY....is all we ever see you do here is you seeing if you can bother another poster..........well? I need an answer ya little shit, or this will be the last time I ever talk to your faggot ass, ok?

Queer, why is it you get a nut being a little fucking pest, well?

Here you are in that Call Me Your Name thread.

at you crying out for attention from men.

Dude, what really is wrong with your sorry ass, well?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 09:13 PM
Dude, you bug everybody. that is all you ever do here. Now this is your last chance, got it bitch? WHY....is all we ever see you do here is you seeing if you can bother another poster..........well? I need an answer ya little shit, or this will be the last time I ever talk to your faggot ass, ok?

Queer, why is it you get a nut being a little fucking pest, well?

Here you are in that Call Me Your Nme thread.

at you crying out for attention from men.

Dude, what really is wrong with your sorry ass, well?I told you why I bother you. Your ego is so fragile you are easily bothered.

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:15 PM
I told you why I bother you. Your ego is so fragile you are easily bothered.

Dude, so you only bug Avante...really?

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 09:17 PM
Dude, so you only bug Avante...really?I bug several people who have fragile egos. It's pretty funny watching you all get so angry.

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:23 PM
I bug several people who have fragile egos. It's pretty funny watching you all get so angry.

Dude, fragile egos or simply not into some little queer following them around humping on their leg? You are a nothing here ya little queer, just a bump in the fucking road, nobody cares about you at all, BUT.......like a shit eating fly ya get in the way.

Dude, here is what will happen next. I need to see you start a thread, prove your not just here to be that shit eating fly, ok? If I don't see that thread by Monday we are done, got that queer?

Dude, see how I turned this into being all about your faggot ass, yep, the master. You are so easy to work, hahahaha~~~~~

Pavlov
04-28-2018, 09:32 PM
Dude, fragile egos or simply not into some little queer following them around humping on their leg? You are a nothing here ya little queer, just a bump in the fucking road, nobody cares about you at all, BUT.......like a shit eating fly ya get in the way.

Dude, here is what will happen next. I need to see you start a thread, prove your not just here to be that shit eating fly, ok? If I don't see that thread by Monday we are done, got that queer?

Dude, see how I turned this into being all about your faggot ass, yep, the master. You are so easy to work, hahahaha~~~~~You've done this before. Everyone has seen it.

You'll put me on ignore and make a big deal about it then take me off ignore and get pissy all over again.

If you really want to change things up, keep me on ignore.

Avante
04-28-2018, 09:38 PM
You've done this before. Everyone has seen it.

You'll put me on ignore and make a big deal about it then take me off ignore and get pissy all over again.

If you really want to change things up, keep me on ignore.

Dude, you were on ignore. I didn't pick up on this Pavlov thing as soon as I should have. Only as Pavlov did your queer ass get another chance. Now we see you doing the same old tired, boring ass shit, so much for second chances.

Ok faggot, this is how it will go, I'm back to ignoring your stupid ass, but that won't stop you from following me around just like that dummy Blake does who has been on ignore for ages and will stay there.

If anyone out there sees me talking to this freak again, permanent banishment.

Now watch how badly this queer needs Avante, here he comes anyway. Yep, like Blake, it's sad.

See how I worked this bitch? Got him off the Cosby thing, and he didn't even see it, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

I GUARANTEE the freak posts again, watch the control Avante has over this queer.

Avante
04-28-2018, 10:12 PM
Yep, the master at work, see how easy that was?

Ok, back on topic.

Back in 2014, things were still.....did he really do that? I was thinking something was wrong, not sure what however. If I'd really though Cosby was a raptist there is no way I poke fun at that. Now that we see the guy was actually a monster I feel bad making light of this situation. Nothing worst that sick ass raptists and pedos.

While the Middle East is fucked up, the way they handle freaks is pretty cool, just chop the sickos head off.....BRAVO~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
04-30-2018, 10:12 PM
If anyone out there sees me talking to this freak again, permanent banishment.

Oh look, another bet for Avante to welch on.

Avante
04-30-2018, 10:29 PM
Oh look, another bet for Avante to welch on.

Dude, talk to us about NFL QB's, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~ My God you're a fucking moron.