PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Tim Duncan Has Played More Playoff Minutes Than Any Player In History...

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2014, 11:14 PM
I know this seems like a great accomplishment, but it aint.:rollin

The Gaylord has played more minutes than anyone yet does not lead any major category (points, rebounds, assists). What gives Spurs fans? How could he have more minutes lodged but not lead any categories that matter. You call this half nigga great? Give me a fucking break.:wakeup

AussieFanKurt
11-19-2014, 11:19 PM
son I didn't even know this... are you sure you don't secretly love him

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2014, 11:21 PM
son I didn't even know this... are you sure you don't secretly love him

Did you know that Pop has this ongoing zit on the corner of his fucking nose? Would someone pop that shit already.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2014, 11:22 PM
What happens at the end of naruto tbh?

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2014, 11:23 PM
Get in here midget. Whats your excuse on this.

KaiRMD1
11-19-2014, 11:24 PM
This is what happens when you never miss the playoffs

midnightpulp
11-19-2014, 11:24 PM
He leads rebounds, blocks, and doubles-doubles.

:lol actually counting Wilt and Russell's totals from that era.

ElNono
11-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like shit. See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

"I think of you as a friend."

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

And you know? I don't see anything wrong with that.

Floyd Pacquiao
11-19-2014, 11:27 PM
:lol Watching anime

midnightpulp
11-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Better question might be is how does Kobe have no playoff triple doubles (always an easier feat for a guard) despite all those playoff minutes?

Even Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum have recorded a trip-dub :lol.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=&match=career&year_min=&year_max=&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=Y&round_id=&game_num_type=&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&is_trp_dbl=Y&order_by=pts

manufan10
11-19-2014, 11:30 PM
What happens at the end of naruto tbh?

Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like shit. See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

:lmao

Strange Love
11-19-2014, 11:31 PM

Gosh, he makes it sound so real-life. Kinds of makes me want to experience such great work of art.

NOT! What a homo. :lol

manufan10
11-19-2014, 11:31 PM
I know this seems like a great accomplishment, but it aint.:rollin

The Gaylord has played more minutes than anyone yet does not lead any major category (points, rebounds, assists). What gives Spurs fans? How could he have more minutes lodged but not lead any categories that matter. You call this half nigga great? Give me a fucking break.:wakeup

Speaking of Gaylords:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111150904/3813865-9297610125-downloader.php

pgardn
11-19-2014, 11:34 PM

Oh I see plenty of wrong...

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2014, 11:38 PM
He leads rebounds, blocks, and doubles-doubles.

:lol actually counting Wilt and Russell's totals from that era.

You fucking loser!!! Only you would discredit the efforts of others to boos the image of that Gaylord. Blocks were not counted until 1973, and of course I'm counting Wilt, and Russell... and they played didn't they. This is actually worse than Kobe missing all those shots because Jim has been the Spurs go to guys from day one and he doesn't lead any category. Fucking bum.

midnightpulp
11-19-2014, 11:44 PM
You fucking loser!!! Only you would discredit the efforts of others to boos the image of that Gaylord. Blocks were not counted until 1973, and of course I'm counting Wilt, and Russell... and they played didn't they. This is actually worse than Kobe missing all those shots because Jim has been the Spurs go to guys from day one and he doesn't lead any category. Fucking bum.

Kobe doesn't lead any playoff category, either, DESPITE taking the most shots in playoff history. The fact that nigga doesn't lead playoff scoring is the the definition of bum.

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Kobe doesn't lead any playoff category, either, DESPITE taking the most shots in playoff history. The fact that nigga doesn't lead playoff scoring is the the definition of bum.

Take it on the chin midget. Your boy is rather average in the playoffs.

midnightpulp
11-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Take it on the chin midget. Your boy is rather average in the playoffs.

That's why he's in more top 10 cats than Kirby :lol

Buddy Mignon
11-20-2014, 12:09 AM
That's why he's in more top 10 cats than Kirby :lol

No he's not. Even during the regular season he's on in one top 10 category and thats blocks. Points, rebounds and assists he's light years away from being noticed.

midnightpulp
11-20-2014, 12:10 AM
No he's not. Even during the regular season he's on in one top 10 category and thats blocks. Points, rebounds and assists he's light years away from being noticed.

In the playoffs, yes he is.

:lol Regular season totals

What happened to proud Laker fans not giving a shit about what happens in the regular season?

DMC
11-20-2014, 01:02 AM
California voting Tim with the better career over Kobe. Pakistan disagreeing.

elmanutres
11-20-2014, 01:03 AM
Mid going in with no lube

scanry
11-20-2014, 01:38 AM

Isn't this thread about the playoffs Raka?

Cry Havoc
11-20-2014, 03:22 AM
In the playoffs, yes he is.

:lol Regular season totals

What happened to proud Laker fans not giving a shit about what happens in the regular season?

Game 12 of the regular season became their Finals.