PDA

View Full Version : IQ test

Avante
11-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Instead of trying to use a bunch of silly shit you'd never actually deal with this is about things you would come across and how you'd respond. Which is really what an IQ should be about.

1. a cop stops you because you had no seat belt on, you can get out of this, but how?

2. she asks you..."how's my hair look babe?"....it's looks like shit but you can tell her the truth without getting in trouble, how?

3. your boss callls you in, he wants you to rat out a co-worker who has been coming in late, how do you refuse to do this without getting in trouble?

4. you look down and notice Blake humping one leg and Clipper Nation humping the other, how do you shake these little shits off without them wahwahwah-ing for a week?

5. a stupid atheist wants to run his..."there is no God"..by everyone once again. the dummy actually believes in evolution, so what can you say to where he'll......praise the Lord and He was the Masterdesigner?

6. chumpwhatever is once again following you from thread to thread begging for a hand out, what do you tell the boy that scares him off?

7. I wil use one for the numbers freaks out there........three cowboys ride out to round up a dozen wild horses, on the way back two of them get away. they find three more and end up selling four. So when they get back to the ranch how many horses do they have?

Good luck:toast

Uriel
11-22-2014, 08:12 AM
:lmao Brags to the forum about how smart he is
:lmao Refuses to prove it by taking an IQ Test
:lmao Makes lame excuses and runs away from other posters telling him to take an IQ Test
:lmao Refuses to even look at a screenshot of sample IQ Test questions
:lmao Possesses an IQ so low that he attacks the whole idea of IQ Testing itself in order to make himself feel better about his stupidity

http://iqtest.com

Come on, Avante. Prove your worth. Be a man and take the IQ Test.

mouse
11-22-2014, 08:50 AM
This test looks interesting I may take it later.

Blake
11-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Instead of trying to use a bunch of silly shit you'd never actually deal with this is about things you would come across and how you'd respond. Which is really what an IQ should be about.

1. a cop stops you because you had no seat belt on, you can get out of this, but how?

You're immediately fucking stupid for not wearing a seatbelt.

mouse
11-22-2014, 11:06 AM

And your child seat is not properly secured.

spurraider21
11-22-2014, 03:29 PM
:lmao failed his own iq test before even starting

Uriel
11-23-2014, 03:09 AM
This test looks interesting I may take it later.
Awesome. :tu Let us know how you do.

Gummi Clutch
11-23-2014, 03:12 AM
lol, he got banned?

Silver&Black
11-23-2014, 06:55 AM
I just took this dumbass IQ test...but they want me to pay $14.95 to get my results.

WTF....waste of time.

Uriel
11-23-2014, 07:59 AM
I just took this dumbass IQ test...but they want me to pay $14.95 to get my results.

WTF....waste of time.
You don't have to pay. Just give them your email address and they'll send you your score. The $15 thing is only to receive the full report. You don't need that to get your IQ score.

benefactor
11-23-2014, 08:17 AM
lol, he got banned?
I think she just neutered him so he can't start threads now.

Franklin
11-23-2014, 08:46 AM
Tell him the belt buckle is broken and ask him if he can help you fix it.

2. she asks you..."how's my hair look babe?"....it's looks like shit but you can tell her the truth without getting in trouble, how?
Your hair looks just as good as J-Law's (or any celebrity that you think has shitty hair).

3. your boss callls you in, he wants you to rat out a co-worker who has been coming in late, how do you refuse to do this without getting in trouble?
Tell him straight that your account on Spurstalk is neither thunderup nor rogues.

4. you look down and notice Blake humping one leg and Clipper Nation humping the other, how do you shake these little shits off without them wahwahwah-ing for a week?
give each them a laptop and ask them to post some chumpdumber photoshop pics while kori is online.

5. a stupid atheist wants to run his..."there is no God"..by everyone once again. the dummy actually believes in evolution, so what can you say to where he'll......praise the Lord and He was the Masterdesigner?
tell him he has just been cucked by a nig.

6. chumpwhatever is once again following you from thread to thread begging for a hand out, what do you tell the boy that scares him off?
Tell him you're Wild Cobra's troll.

7. I wil use one for the numbers freaks out there........three cowboys ride out to round up a dozen wild horses, on the way back two of them get away. they find three more and end up selling four. So when they get back to the ranch how many horses do they have?
12?

Still waiting for DMC to bump this thread tbh, DMC is known as the smartest spurstalker.

Silver&Black
11-23-2014, 07:09 PM
You don't have to pay. Just give them your email address and they'll send you your score. The $15 thing is only to receive the full report. You don't need that to get your IQ score.

I did enter my e-mail address. However; the results are not there.

What I noticed about the IQ test:

Read the question twice (at least).
Make sure English is your first language.
If you see phrases like "in between" do not include the first and last items. (or numbers)
Know simple math/geometry.
Finally, know how many days are in each month.

Uriel
11-23-2014, 07:42 PM
I did enter my e-mail address. However; the results are not there.

What I noticed about the IQ test:

Read the question twice (at least).
Make sure English is your first language.
If you see phrases like "in between" do not include the first and last items. (or numbers)
Know simple math/geometry.
Finally, know how many days are in each month.
Maybe it's in your Spam folder? The full results won't be sent to you, but the IQ score itself will be.

And yeah, those are good general tips. But it reveals the culture bias inherent in IQ testing, especially with regard to the need for English being a first language. That's why many IQ tests, like the one's being employed to gain admission into Mensa, are now "culture fair" in that they consist entirely of abstract reasoning questions. Like this one:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10816231_10152842256647236_1560844233_n.jpg?oh=a96 0eea3d7ef4ed37a5b4ef9a365e228&oe=5474F917&__gda__=1416918534_f373c2ef238aaf4883b6d69daf597c3 9

Silver&Black
11-23-2014, 11:25 PM
Maybe it's in your Spam folder? The full results won't be sent to you, but the IQ score itself will be.

They just e-mailed me my results:

Dear jv,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 141

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html (http://www.iqtest.com/login.html) at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: jv
Password:

Regards,
The Team at IQTest.com

Please do not reply to this email.
You can email us at [email protected].

P.S. I understand this has been "copied and pasted"...and could easily be changed (only thing I changed was the deleting of my e-mail address). If you don't believe the results to be accurate...I can "snip" the entire e-mail and include it in another post. BTW....now I'm curious to see what I missed. But I'm not paying 14.95 to find out....:lmao

Kyle Orton
11-23-2014, 11:29 PM
They just e-mailed me my results:

Dear jv,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 141

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html (http://www.iqtest.com/login.html) at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: jv
Password:

Regards,
The Team at IQTest.com

Please do not reply to this email.
You can email us at [email protected].

P.S. I understand this has been "copied and pasted"...and could easily be changed (only thing I changed was the deleting of my e-mail address). If you don't believe the results to be accurate...I can "snip" the entire e-mail and include it in another post. BTW....now I'm curious to see what I missed. But I'm not paying 14.95 to find out....:lmao

Did you and your sister you've been fucking combine both scores into one?

Silver&Black
11-23-2014, 11:32 PM
Did you and your sister you've been fucking combine both scores into one?

Yeah....we both took the test. I scored a 7 and she scored 134. Combined...141.

Kyle Orton
11-23-2014, 11:36 PM
Yeah....we both took the test. I scored a 7 and she scored 134. Combined...141.

so previous inbreeding effected you more?

Silver&Black
11-23-2014, 11:41 PM
so previous inbreeding effected you more?

Exactly....about 127 IQ points worth.

spurraider21
11-24-2014, 12:04 AM
take a screenshot

DMC
11-24-2014, 12:13 AM

1. a cop stops you because you had no seat belt on, you can get out of this, but how? suck his dick

2. she asks you..."how's my hair look babe?"....it's looks like shit but you can tell her the truth without getting in trouble, how? suck his dick

3. your boss callls you in, he wants you to rat out a co-worker who has been coming in late, how do you refuse to do this without getting in trouble? suck his dick

4. you look down and notice Blake humping one leg and Clipper Nation humping the other, how do you shake these little shits off without them wahwahwah-ing for a week? suck his dick

5. a stupid atheist wants to run his..."there is no God"..by everyone once again. the dummy actually believes in evolution, so what can you say to where he'll......praise the Lord and He was the Masterdesigner? suck his dick

6. chumpwhatever is once again following you from thread to thread begging for a hand out, what do you tell the boy that scares him off? suck his dick

7. I wil use one for the numbers freaks out there........three cowboys ride out to round up a dozen wild horses, on the way back two of them get away. they find three more and end up selling four. So when they get back to the ranch how many horses do they have? suck his dick

Good luck:toast suck his dick

Silver&Black
11-24-2014, 12:21 AM
take a screenshot

It gives me this error message:

The following errors occurred with your submission

The text that you have entered is too long (93644 characters). Please shorten it to 22000 characters long.

spurraider21
11-24-2014, 12:39 AM
It gives me this error message:

The following errors occurred with your submission

The text that you have entered is too long (93644 characters). Please shorten it to 22000 characters long.

just take a screencap and upload it on imgur

Silver&Black
11-24-2014, 12:42 AM
take a screenshot

PM me your e-mail address. I know I can send it that way. Then maybe you'll have better luck uploading the screenshot.

Silver&Black
11-24-2014, 12:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oTyubaV.png

Silver&Black
11-24-2014, 12:50 AM
^
Feel free to spam my old Mississippi State University e-mail. I don't ever check it......

Silver&Black
11-24-2014, 12:50 AM
just take a screencap and upload it on imgur

that worked...thanks.

spurraider21
11-24-2014, 01:18 AM
very nice... except -10 IQ points for using internet explorer

Silver&Black
11-24-2014, 01:30 AM
very nice... except -10 IQ points for using internet explorer

I used my very, very, very old PC to upload the screenshot. I never use it anymore....99.9% of the time I use my laptop. BTW..I hate Internet Explorer too.

Aztecfan03
11-24-2014, 03:42 AM
I got 144 but I wasn't completely focused on a couple questions because of stuff that was going on.

DarrinS
11-24-2014, 08:34 AM
In my experience, people that rave about their intelligence are rarely smart or creative.

Same people tend to denigrate the intelligence of others.

DMC
11-24-2014, 10:08 AM
In my experience, people that rave about their intelligence are rarely smart or creative.

Generalities are often false (see what I did there?)

IQ has nothing to do with self confidence. People who brag about a score on a test were either surprised by it or have little else around them to support the notion that they are intelligent. Wise and intelligent are different things.

DarrinS
11-24-2014, 10:16 AM

Generalities are often false (see what I did there?)

IQ has nothing to do with self confidence. People who brag about a score on a test were either surprised by it or have little else around them to support the notion that they are intelligent. Wise and intelligent are different things.

That's why is what qualified with "in my experience". It's anecdotal.

I agree with the last thing you said.