PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LeBron is the one who didn't sacrifice his touches and shots, and he clearly declined

hitmantb
11-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Irving is averaging two shots less per game than last season, and 6% higher field goal.

Love is averaging five shots less per game than last season.

Waiters is averaging four shots less per game than last season.

LeBron is averaging two MORE shots per game than last season.

So team ball in LeBron's world is really just "the team must ball around me and cover all of my shortcomings". Like Bosh said it is extremely frustrating it is to play with LeBron as a big man, Love is expected to come out set high screens, get out of the way when LeBron drives, stand in a corner most of the times on offense to stretch the floor, yet still be able to play defense and rebound, and take over the game if LeBron is having a bad night or gets shut down, all on very limited touches. This is very different from Kobe who did not need Shaq/Gasol/Bynum to stand at three-point line or set high screens for him.

I always thought Irving will pull a Kobe-on-Shaq in a couple of years, but LeBron is declining faster than everyone expected this season. Without his muscle mass he can not play NFL style basketball, and without the same devastating drive/sprint to the basket to keep defenders at bay, his jumpers are simply not as effective as prime Jordan/Kobe/Durant. Irving may be able to pull a Kobe much earlier than expected to take over the team.

100%duncan
11-22-2014, 10:52 AM
:lol best player in the world needs to make way for scrubs

RsxPiimp
11-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Lebron is a winner, Love and Irving have a combined 0 appearances in the playoffs. Lebron has every right to run the offense and/or shoot as he see fits. Hard to imagine asking the best and most efficent player of this generation taking a backseat for career losers like Irving and Love.

Lebron has allowed Kyrie to run the offense so far, but the kid is too stuck in playing a losing brand of ball, and it's infectious. It takes time to get everything work seamlessly, especially on a team full of players who's accustomed to high usage rate but this Irving kid has no clue, plain and simple.

I'm still in the minority of people who thinks Love doesn't answer the Cav's biggest issue, which is rim protecting and defense. Wall was waltzing and moonwalking inside the paint with ease last night when I saw the Cavs @ Wizards live. Varejao (though still an effective defender) and Thompson couldn't stop penetrations at all. None of their presence were imposing enough and they're not natural shot blockers/rim protectors.

You can't dump Kyrie, he's the Cavs insurance should Lebron leaves (unlikely though) but the Cavs sorely need inside presence. Love has no place for Cleveland as a 3rd scoring option getting max contract. Unlike Bosh, who was effective in defense despite of limited touches, Love doesn't give any value on the defensive end of the game.

mavsfan1000
11-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Lebron needs defensive players around him. Not offensive players. Lebron will find a way for his team to score enough. But the worst case scenario is that the role players can't play defense. This is that case.

mavsfan1000
11-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Varejao might be the best they got. But he isn't enough. He is no Tyson Chandler. And Love is horrible on defense. His defensive awareness is terrible.

dirk4mvp
11-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Kyrie such a chucker :cry

Lebron's decline is coinciding with his rapid hairline decline tbh, you can see how awful that thing is now even as high as he wears his headband.

mkurts
11-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Kyrie such a chucker :cry

Lebron's decline is coinciding with his rapid hairline decline tbh, you can see how awful that thing is now even as high as he wears his headband.

Steroid use ?

dirk4mvp
11-22-2014, 01:04 PM
Steroid use ?

No Tony Bosch/Biogenesis to keep him at superhuman levels tbh, so he conveniently went on a paleo diet during his return to Leaveland

Malik Hairston
11-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Cavs rank 6th in offense, it's not their problem, at all..

DMC
11-22-2014, 01:56 PM
MH bustin' up in here with some common fucking sense.

m>s
11-22-2014, 02:42 PM
they'd have been better off to just keep wiggins and sign a decent defender at the 4 or even play lebron at the 4, love is way underutilized in cleveland and when he's not putting up numbers on the offensive end his defense really starts to show.

Thread
11-22-2014, 02:44 PM
Just thank Christ Amy showed up with a writ a couple Junes ago.

tee, hee.

Cry Havoc
11-22-2014, 02:46 PM

tee, hee.

It's sad when you go down that road, D. Don't go down that road.

Thread
11-22-2014, 02:47 PM
It's sad when you go down that road, D.

I just bet it is.

LkrFan
11-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Cavs have 2 more wins than the tanking Lakers. :lmao

celticfan
11-23-2014, 04:42 AM
Lebron is a polarizing piece of shit. Now that he is off those steroids his game has had to be changed. It doesn't help that his teammates are ball stopping iso centered scrubs. The true Lebron is appearing before our eyes. He's really an uber athletic speciment whose athleticism has declined.

Franklin
11-23-2014, 04:48 AM
also explains why he seems to have grown some hair back, tbh.

Thread
11-23-2014, 07:05 AM
Irving is averaging two shots less per game than last season, and 6% higher field goal.

Love is averaging five shots less per game than last season.

Waiters is averaging four shots less per game than last season.

LeBron is averaging two MORE shots per game than last season.

So team ball in LeBron's world is really just "the team must ball around me and cover all of my shortcomings". Like Bosh said it is extremely frustrating it is to play with LeBron as a big man, Love is expected to come out set high screens, get out of the way when LeBron drives, stand in a corner most of the times on offense to stretch the floor, yet still be able to play defense and rebound, and take over the game if LeBron is having a bad night or gets shut down, all on very limited touches. This is very different from Kobe who did not need Shaq/Gasol/Bynum to stand at three-point line or set high screens for him.

I always thought Irving will pull a Kobe-on-Shaq in a couple of years, but LeBron is declining faster than everyone expected this season. Without his muscle mass he can not play NFL style basketball, and without the same devastating drive/sprint to the basket to keep defenders at bay, his jumpers are simply not as effective as prime Jordan/Kobe/Durant. Irving may be able to pull a Kobe much earlier than expected to take over the team.

Hell, motherfucker, you had him on the ropes 18 months ago and your king shit Duncan fucked up and had to hand over your NBA Title. You're just goddamn fortunate Media let ya's get away it

Signed,

- I ain't lettin' ya's get away it.

midnightpulp
11-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Hell, motherfucker, you had him on the ropes 18 months ago and your king shit Duncan fucked up and had to hand over your NBA Title. You're just goddamn fortunate Media let ya's get away it

Signed,

"We'll do it this time."

- Tim Duncan

Thread
11-23-2014, 07:39 AM
"We'll do it this time."

- Tim Duncan

He's 12 months late. You ain't ever gettin' that NBA Title back. It's gone. It's in a gd divorce settlement squirreled away in the Bexar County Records Dept.

midnightpulp
11-23-2014, 07:41 AM
He's 12 months late. You ain't ever gettin' that NBA Title back. It's gone. It's in a gd divorce settlement squirreled away in the Bexar County Records Dept.

Can't win 'em all. But we won the next one.

"We'll do it this time."

And he did.

Tim Duncan

Thread
11-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Oh, yeah, Tim & Amy put on the dog, put on the act for years. So sweet & innocent. B&W showing the way. She'd spend all day at the salon gettin' a makeover, then show up at the arena and put on the act with Tim around the scorer's table, kissin' & huggin' a black man. I wanted to puke (Vegas aside). Her in her short skirt with those muscular legs & mighty thighs. Tim in his loose shorts with his hemi's well packed. Hell, I bought it lock, stock and sinker. All a damn old lie. When he needed her most she pulled the rug out from under him and he went ass over teacup. Hell, Pop didn't sleep for a year.

midnightpulp
11-23-2014, 07:51 AM
Oh, yeah, Tim & Amy put on the dog, put on the act for years. So sweet & innocent. B&W showing the way. She'd spend all day at the salon gettin' a makeover, then show up at the arena and put on the act with Tim around the scorer's table, kissin' & huggin' a black man. I wanted to puke (Vegas aside). Her in her short skirt with those muscular legs & mighty thighs. Tim in his loose shorts with his hemi's well packed. Hell, I bought it lock, stock and sinker. All a damn old lie. When he needed her most she pulled the rug out from under him and he went ass over teacup. Hell, Pop didn't sleep for a year.

You've no room.

Your Kobe and Vanessa put on the same act. But behind those closed doors Kobe was raping white women in Colorado and Vanessa was wearing Karl Malone's cowboy hat in bed.

Thread
11-23-2014, 07:54 AM
You've no room.

Your Kobe and Vanessa put on the same act. But behind those closed doors Kobe was raping white women in Colorado and Vanessa was wearing Karl Malone's cowboy hat in bed.

My people are still married.

& your people raped as well. You've nary room.

midnightpulp
11-23-2014, 07:58 AM
My people are still married.

& your people raped as well. You've nary room.

Gary Neal is no longer with the organization. He isn't "my people" any longer.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2014, 08:18 AM

You're letting Cully anally fuck you with Crisco grease.....nice :lol

Thread
11-23-2014, 10:44 AM

Makes nary difference. You hired a rapist. You've nary room. Nary.

unleashbaynes
11-23-2014, 10:48 AM

Basketball version of "white people problems", boo hoo we lost one and won one, at least we arent the Lakers or even worse.....the Knicks

unleashbaynes
11-23-2014, 10:49 AM

Signed,

That sounds like a great problem to have:lol

Thread
11-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Basketball version of "white people problems", boo hoo we lost one and won one, at least we arent the Lakers or even worse.....the Knicks

The Lakers never had one in the trophy case and made to surrender it. You did. & you ain't ever livin' it down. You jammed that Amy & Tim shit down our throats for years. Come to find out it was a sham the whole fuckin' time. It was BS. She'd made a bargain with him and then reneged leaving him holding The Bag (literally). Cost ya's an NBA Title. You're forever short one.

Amy

unleashbaynes
11-23-2014, 10:54 AM
The Lakers never had one in the trophy case and made to surrender it. You did. & you ain't ever livin' it down. You jammed that Amy & Tim shit down our throats for years. Come to find out it was a sham the whole fuckin' time. It was BS. She'd made a bargain with him and then reneged leaving him holding The Bag (literally). Cost ya's an NBA Title. You're forever short one.

Amy
Just Spurs problems.

Texas_Ranger
11-23-2014, 10:54 AM
Neal at least raped with a friend, while no one wants to be a part of what Kobe's doing. :(

Thread
11-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Neal at least raped with a friend, while no one wants to be a part of what Kobe's doing. :(

You're not even from here. GD foreigner.

Texas_Ranger
11-23-2014, 12:22 PM
You're not even from here. GD foreigner.

USA USA USA!!!!

DMC
11-23-2014, 01:39 PM

tee, hee.
http://cdn.miramax.com/media/assets/Chasing-Amy1.png

JohnnyMax
11-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Even Lakers fans know Lebron is a fraud and no longer a threat to Kobe's legacy. Hence why they're bashing Duncan instead.

Mr Bones
11-24-2014, 04:43 AM
Irving and Love have not only never made the playoffs... neither one has ever had a regular season winning record. LeBron's not the problem. Cleveland needs defense.