PDA

View Full Version : OT: why is floyd such a pussy

King Emmanuel
11-23-2014, 12:50 AM
just man up and get the fight with pacman over with. maybe agree to 2 matches so he's guaranteed a rematch after manny knocks him the fuck out

Venti Quattro
11-23-2014, 01:06 AM
This Algieri fight is a waste of time... Manny knows who he should be fighting and Floyd does as well. Why can't they make it work

AlexJones
11-23-2014, 01:08 AM
Floyd doesn't want to be known as the nigga that lost to a chink in a fight. Manny has nothing to lose so I don't know why he'd be the one doing the dodging.

100%duncan
11-23-2014, 01:16 AM
This Algieri fight is a waste of time... Manny knows who he should be fighting and Floyd does as well. Why can't they make it work

Yes. Fucking boring. Manny spent time doing shit like basketball but the scrub didn't even put up a fight.

Silver&Black
11-23-2014, 01:21 AM
wS8WJ6Lz1AU

Clipper Nation
11-23-2014, 01:22 AM
:lol As I've explained before, Pac-Roids is the one who's ducking Floyd by continuing to flip-flop on the drug testing issue.

apalisoc_9
11-23-2014, 01:36 AM
All Manny has to do so that he can be known as the better boxer and the people's champs..

" I want to fight Mayweather, I would take 20% less than my market just to make this fight happen for the fans. I fight for the fans"

If he does that publixly, Floyd is fuxked..

He is going to be known as the guy that didn't care about what the fans wanted to see..

Clipper Nation
11-23-2014, 01:37 AM
All Manny has to do so that he can be known as the better boxer and the people's champs..

" I want to fight Mayweather, I would take 20% less than my market just to make this fight happen for the fans. I fight for the fans"

He is going to be known as the guy that didn't care about what the fans wanted to see..

The fans don't want to see Pac-Roid's washed-up, steroid-addled ass, they want to see the GOAT, Floyd Money :lol

apalisoc_9
11-23-2014, 01:41 AM
truth be told, I hate them both for not taking initiative..All Floyd has to do is set it up..

If manny knows floyd is duxking, call him out.

Both of them don't really care tbh.

Axl Rose
11-23-2014, 02:22 AM
Pacman is old and out of his prime now, maybe this was part of his plan

RsxPiimp
11-23-2014, 06:58 AM
Even the black community thinks Floyd is a Pussy:lol

But one thing people don't understand, Floud is a businessman first. He keeps pulling the highest draw in PPV despite playing it safe all along while taking the Lear amount of damage.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 07:58 AM
wS8WJ6Lz1AU

Didu see the post fight interview? He said the same thing, it was hilarious

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 07:59 AM
The fans don't want to see Pac-Roid's washed-up, steroid-addled ass, they want to see the GOAT, Floyd Money :lol

Mayweather is the GOAT? :lol

He would have his shit pushed in against Ali's resume, Leonard, Hagler, Ray Robinson.

Most people dont know shit about boxing

Clipper Nation
11-23-2014, 11:47 AM

He would have his shit pushed in against Ali's resume, Leonard, Hagler, Ray Robinson.

GOATweather :worthy:

Cry Havoc
11-23-2014, 11:50 AM

Not even a top 15 boxer of all-time.

100%duncan
11-23-2014, 11:53 AM
I dont think CN actually watches boxing, like not mainstream cards. He just spams shit like dickriding Mayweather like what he does with Bron and CP3 before tbh.

Clipper Nation
11-23-2014, 11:54 AM
I dont think CN actually watches boxing, like not mainstream cards. He just spams shit like dickriding Mayweather like what he does with Bron and CP3 before tbh.
I watch the GOAT's fights, but the rest of the sport sucks ass, tbh :lol

Thread
11-23-2014, 11:55 AM

%

100%duncan
11-23-2014, 11:57 AM
I watch the GOAT's fights, but the rest of the sport sucks ass, tbh :lol

Thus the spamming tbh. No hate on you bruh but boxing is more complex than a pacquiao,mayweather,ali,sugar kind of thing.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 02:13 PM

:lol Lebron>MJ
:lol Mayweather>Leonard
:lol Clippers>Lakers

Horse
11-23-2014, 03:44 PM

True so true. People watch cause they wanna see him lose. The one time he actually fought he got himself in trouble.

SPM
11-23-2014, 03:54 PM
Because Floyd is a niqqer and all niqqers are coward motherfuckers. Pac Man has lost a few steps so that dumb niqqers plan of ducking and dodging Pac while he was in his prime worked.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 03:55 PM
True so true. People watch cause they wanna see him lose. The one time he actually fought he got himself in trouble.

I love boxing, I am a hardcore boxing fan and an amateur fighter when I was 16-20.

I used to love Mayweather, he was the fucking shit when he fought Diego Corrales and Arturo Gatti. He had so much potential as an A level fighter. I Was so happy to see him win against a shell of himself Oscar Dela Hoya despite the fact that he barely won. A fight he should have easily dominated.

However, I've been down this road already with Roy Jones Jr fans. We were all saying hes a great fighter but he would easily lose against Hopkins in a rematch. All his fans cried and unlike the May V Pac situation, RJJ had already won a split decision against a young and inexperienced Hopkins. They all laughed hysterically, and finally when RJJ stepped up and fought a solid LHW he got KTFO into oblivion back to back times and then got his shit pushed in against hopkins when the fight didnt matter anymore.

Where those RJJ Fans now? Oh yeah, theyre may fans now.

Henrik Sedin
11-23-2014, 04:18 PM
What about his 40 victories? He didn't fight?

Henrik Sedin
11-23-2014, 04:19 PM
I love boxing, I am a hardcore boxing fan and an amateur fighter when I was 16-20.

I used to love Mayweather, he was the fucking shit when he fought Diego Corrales and Arturo Gatti. He had so much potential as an A level fighter. I Was so happy to see him win against a shell of himself Oscar Dela Hoya despite the fact that he barely won. A fight he should have easily dominated.

However, I've been down this road already with Roy Jones Jr fans. We were all saying hes a great fighter but he would easily lose against Hopkins in a rematch. All his fans cried and unlike the May V Pac situation, RJJ had already won a split decision against a young and inexperienced Hopkins. They all laughed hysterically, and finally when RJJ stepped up and fought a solid LHW he got KTFO into oblivion back to back times and then got his shit pushed in against hopkins when the fight didnt matter anymore.

Lol saying your a hardcore boxing fan, then stating Jones was hype. That man was the Anderson Silva of MMA post-Ali

SPM
11-23-2014, 04:19 PM
What about his 40 victories? He didn't fight?

He ran

jimbo
11-23-2014, 04:38 PM

Couple of reasons why this would never happen or help

1) Pacquiao can't speak English worth a damn, no one would be able to understand wtf he's saying.

2) His word is worthless. He's not the one doing the negotiations, Bob Arum is. He's repeatedly shown that he'll never fire Arum, so he's got nearly no leverage in terms of forcing Arum to force the fight. He's also never shown a lick of interest in forcing the fight either. He's been content to let Bob Arum match him up against Bradley, Marquez for the millionth time, and a bunch of chumps in Macau.

There is no way he actually gives a fuck about this fight.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Lol saying your a hardcore boxing fan, then stating Jones was hype. That man was the Anderson Silva of MMA post-Ali

RJJ wasnt hype, but he was HIGHLY overrated by his fans. He is 100 x more real than Mayweather tho

Henrik Sedin
11-23-2014, 07:41 PM
He ran

you mean counter strike?

Trill Clinton
11-23-2014, 08:02 PM
yawn. i don't want to see floyd fight a washed up pacman.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 08:04 PM
yawn. i don't want to see floyd fight a washed up pacman.

It's gonna be as one sided as officer Wilson V Michael Brown

Trill Clinton
11-23-2014, 08:06 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2dkk0mg.gif

HemisfairArena
11-23-2014, 08:27 PM
Mayrunner only likes to beat up on women,,,,

baseline bum
11-23-2014, 08:34 PM
There's no reason for Mayweather to fight Manny anymore. Pacquiao is in his Kobe post-achilles phase of his career, minus the 48.5. So I guess you could call it the Schilling phase of his career too since he's a broke ass bible thumper.

apalisoc_9
11-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Mayrunner only likes to beat up on women,,,,

:lmao

ImDaNuts
11-23-2014, 08:49 PM
Floyd would win with a UD. GGG is the best boxer on the planet right now.

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 08:52 PM

That statement alone disqualifies you from ever speaking on the sport. No fighter in the history of the sports has dedicated himself to staying in shape and winning like Floyd.

baseline bum
11-23-2014, 08:53 PM
Why the fuck do people even talk about this shit anymore? Mayweather-Pacquiao would have been a great fight 7 years ago, but who gives a shit now?

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 08:55 PM
RJJ wasnt hype, but he was HIGHLY overrated by his fans. He is 100 x more real than Mayweather tho

You put Jones Jr. in his prime vs Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Robinson, or any other great that fought at the weight class and he wins easily.

HemisfairArena
11-23-2014, 09:11 PM
You put Jones Jr. in his prime vs Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Robinson, or any other great that fought at the weight class and he wins easily.

LMAO,,,,say what? Marvelous Marvin still holds the record for highest knockout percentage in middleweight history and was unbeatable for 7 straight years in his prime. Jones Jr. got his ass whipped by an older Hopkins.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 09:18 PM

Ya'll musta forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la_4_Ys_v68

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 09:27 PM
LMAO,,,,say what? Marvelous Marvin still holds the record for highest knockout percentage in middleweight history and was unbeatable for 7 straight years in his prime. Jones Jr. got his ass whipped by an older Hopkins.

Dude... Jones first win was in 89... his first loss came in 04. He was 35 fucking years old before he tasted defeat. That's after he easily beat Toney, and Hopkins when they were younger. He was 41 years old by the time Hopkins had the balls to get in the ring with him again.

jimbo
11-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Floyd would win with a UD. GGG is the best boxer on the planet right now.

He'd get fucked by Andre Ward, it'd be fun to watch a weight drained GGG vs Floyd though.

GGG vs Canelo'll be fun too and we'll probably get that fight at some point in the future. If Canelo fights Cotto in Jerryworld I'm definitely dropping stacks to get good seats there.

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 09:32 PM
Ya'll musta forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la_4_Ys_v68

Jones was 40 years old. That would be like me posting Camacho knocking out a 40 year old Leonard. Or Spinks only having Berbick beating the shit out of an old Ali.

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 09:32 PM
He'd get fucked by Andre Ward, it'd be fun to watch a weight drained GGG vs Floyd though.

GGG vs Canelo'll be fun too and we'll probably get that fight at some point in the future. If Canelo fights Cotto in Jerryworld I'm definitely dropping stacks to get good seats there.

He won't even mention Wards name let alone fight him.

HemisfairArena
11-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Dude... Jones first win was in 89... his first loss came in 04. He was 35 fucking years old before he tasted defeat. That's after he easily beat Toney, and Hopkins when they were younger. He was 41 years old by the time Hopkins had the balls to get in the ring with him again.

And Hopkins was 45. When you lose to Tarver 2 out of 3 times,,,,you suck.

jimbo
11-23-2014, 09:36 PM
He won't even mention Wards name let alone fight him.

Who? GGG? He'd absolutely love to fight Andre Ward. A shot at a real champ would be miles above the guys he's fighting right now. Even a loss might be good for him in the long run. A chink in the GGG armor might make it more likely that other guys fight him.

Andre Ward is the one who wouldn't want the fight just because he thinks he's a bigger name than he really is. He'd insist GGG go up to super middleweight without a catchweight and try to blame GGG when the negotiations fall apart.

jimbo
11-23-2014, 09:39 PM
And Hopkins was 45. When you lose to Tarver 2 out of 3 times,,,,you suck.

Cmon now, it's not even fair to cite Hopkins' age as a "weakness." His game didn't age even remotely close to Jones'. Shit, he's still a top level fighter at 49...

HemisfairArena
11-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Cmon now, it's not even fair to cite Hopkins' age as a "weakness." His game didn't age even remotely close to Jones'. Shit, he's still a top level fighter at 49...

OK,,,what about Jones Jr. losing 2 out of 3 to an older Tarver?

jimbo
11-23-2014, 09:44 PM
OK,,,what about Jones Jr. losing 2 out of 3 to an older Tarver?

The same thing that always gets brought up when people talk about Roy Jones Jr. His athleticism never fully came back after he went up to Heavyweight and dropped back down. Given that his entire fighting style revolved around breaking the rules because he was the most athletic guy to ever put on boxing gloves, it makes sense that he'd age like a jack o lantern.

HemisfairArena
11-23-2014, 09:49 PM
The same thing that always gets brought up when people talk about Roy Jones Jr. His athleticism never fully came back after he went up to Heavyweight and dropped back down. Given that his entire fighting style revolved around breaking the rules because he was the most athletic guy to ever put on boxing gloves, it makes sense that he'd age like a jack o lantern.

Agree 100 percent. Dude had unlimited potential,,,but he always wanted to bite off more than he could chew

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Who? GGG? He'd absolutely love to fight Andre Ward. A shot at a real champ would be miles above the guys he's fighting right now. Even a loss might be good for him in the long run. A chink in the GGG armor might make it more likely that other guys fight him.

Andre Ward is the one who wouldn't want the fight just because he thinks he's a bigger name than he really is. He'd insist GGG go up to super middleweight without a catchweight and try to blame GGG when the negotiations fall apart.

Stop posting, son. At the 40 second mark he admits he does not want a fight with Ward.

G6_IPGpBlYs

At the 1:35 mark he calls out GGG as a coward.

U94vNaRatj0

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 09:55 PM

Most fighters are shot by 35. Ali lost to a guy that only had 7 pro fights at the age of 36. Leonard looked like he had never put on a pair of gloves by 35. Jones was no different... once he lost his legs he became an ordinary fighter.

jimbo
11-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Stop posting, son. At the 40 second mark he admits he does not want a fight with Ward.

:lol I'd seen the second video which is why I was saying Andre Ward would force him up to 168. That's old news.

I don't believe he'd really turn down Ward. He knows he can't beat him, everyone knows he can't beat him--but look at who he's fighting! Guys that are 4-8th in middleweight. If he's offered that fight at a catchweight he takes it. He doesn't take it at 168.

Forgive me if I'm not holding GGG strictly by his word, dude can barely speak English.

"I love box"

Spurs 4 The Win
11-23-2014, 10:06 PM

Floyd is a scared, self centered piece of trash

jimbo
11-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Other shit GGG has said that you can't believe

Looking at this fight and the other opponents who have chosen to fight you, because there are opponents that don't want to fight you, do you feel Rubio is in your class?
I think so, yes. Because I know he's best opponent right now for me. Look, he's WBC interim champion. He's best fighter from Mexico in middleweight division. He has great record. He's very smart. It's good experience for me, and for him. Big present for everybody.

Your trainer says six rounds.
No, I don't know. I'm serious. I understand my situation. I need a decision fight. Maybe this fight, decision. Marco Antonio Rubio is great opponent for me.

He wanted a decision in that fight :lol

He knocked Rubio out in the second round...so much for that

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 11:01 PM
Jones was 40 years old. That would be like me posting Camacho knocking out a 40 year old Leonard. Or Spinks only having Berbick beating the shit out of an old Ali.

He was overrated dude, calm the fuck down. History has already been written. He lost to Tarver, Johnson, and Hopkins in epic fashion in the end point of his prime

ImDaNuts
11-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Ward :lol GGG ain't ducking him.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 11:12 PM

But but :cry they're like 5 divisions bigger than him and he aint got nothing to prove anymore :cry
But but he already hypothetically beat a prime Margarito, Paul Williams, Pacquaio, GGG, Ward, Bradley.

Buddy Mignon
11-23-2014, 11:16 PM
He was overrated dude, calm the fuck down. History has already been written. He lost to Tarver, Johnson, and Hopkins in epic fashion in the end point of his prime

I was never a Roy fan, but fighting at 40 years old is nowhere near your prime. Prime Roy easily beats any middleweight of any era.

jimbo
11-23-2014, 11:22 PM

He'd still get his ass kicked. Ward's got the style to frustrate the fuck outta GGG and he's bigger than him. Wouldn't even be close.

Thebesteva
11-23-2014, 11:37 PM
I was never a Roy fan, but fighting at 40 years old is nowhere near your prime. Prime Roy easily beats any middleweight of any era.

He was 35 and in the latter part of his prime when he got KTFO by all those guys. Stop denying that you're a RJJ fan boy

Floyd Pacquiao
11-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Floyd's ego won't allow him to work with bob arum, and Manny's too dumb too leave arum, hence why the fight will never happen.

BatManu20
11-24-2014, 02:09 AM
This would've been the fight of the young century 5 years ago. Pac Man's about to turn 36 and Floyd 38. By the time they fought they'd probably be 37 and 39. It'd still make a ton of money, but it'd be a joke by boxers and real boxing fan's standards. A couple of old farts way past heir primes, slowly circling in the ring, probably gassed by the 8th round. Would rather it just not happen at this point tbh.