PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Kings and pelicans

Axl Rose
11-23-2014, 02:24 AM
Can these two teams stay above 500 all year?

lefty
11-23-2014, 02:25 AM
More likely than the Lakers

dirk4mvp
11-23-2014, 02:29 AM
If only your ego and general mental makeup could've stayed above functioning sociopath :(

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/artist-news/slash/axl-rose-slash-corbis-630-80.jpg

DMC
11-23-2014, 02:38 AM
^and he not taking a huge shit on Metallica after "it" happened.

dirk4mvp
11-23-2014, 02:50 AM
^and he not taking a huge shit on Metallica after "it" happened.

they took an unnecessary shit on Mustaine, what goes around comes around tbh

Gummi Clutch
11-23-2014, 02:56 AM
If only your ego and general mental makeup could've stayed above functioning sociopath :(

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/artist-news/slash/axl-rose-slash-corbis-630-80.jpg
don't kid yourself, its hard to work with a lazy piece of shit like slash, when you're as talented as a musician like AXELLLL

Gummi Clutch
11-23-2014, 02:57 AM
they took an unnecessary shit on Mustaine, what goes around comes around tbh
This is so fucking true, the way they handled it after was on a new POS level. Didn't get credit for the lyrics, riffs he wrote when that mediocre guitarist Hammet just copied them.

dirk4mvp
11-23-2014, 02:59 AM
This is so fucking true, the way they handled it after was on a new POS level. Didn't get credit for the lyrics, riffs he wrote when that mediocre guitarist Hammet just copied them.

lol alcoholica kicking a guy out for drinking and drugging too much

Gummi Clutch
11-23-2014, 03:09 AM
lol alcoholica kicking a guy out for drinking and drugging too much

yup, fucker went to rehab a couple of years ago....still on his high horse apparently. I read this a couple of months ago and realized how James was a sociopathic egotistical maniac. Ironically, the old alcoholic, is the one that handled it in the most professional way possible:

James Hett: "I see him healthier now. I see him as less of a bitter guy," Hetfield said of his former bandmate. "But I do see a lot of stuff in the press with him talking about jamming with us and making an album. All this other crazy stuff. I read it and say to myself, 'Hold on. This is the Dave that we kind of wanted to forget about. You know, the big-mouth that wants to just go-go-go."

He added, "But there is an authenticity about him when he speaks. He doesn't think too much before he does. He just goes off the cuff. Plus, when he says stuff like that, it's well-intended."

It didn't take long for Dave Mustaine to be asked about these comments, and in a Friday interview with Artisan News, Mustaine responded, "I already sent him a text message and said I apologized to him for saying that and that I won't ever mention it again. So, I like James and I thought what he said was flattering, and then it kind of went the opposite way, and then it kind of came back again, and you know, that's okay. I guess my whole thing was I just wanted them to know that I loved them and that I missed them and I enjoyed playing with them. If that's not mutual, then I understand."

He continued, "I still respect him, and I still care about the guy. If he doesn't want to play anymore, that's cool. If he doesn't like the idea of what I said, that's okay, too. It wasn't like I said it was going to happen, it was something that I kind of wished would happen. But you know, it's okay now, since it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. And you know what?! It's off my bucket list."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1gIYvkK7xY&feature=player_embedded

dirk4mvp
11-23-2014, 03:17 AM
Any dignity Metallica thought they had was flushed when some kind of monster came out, it showed how much of a collective group of self fulfilling pussies they were...though I think bob rock had a little to do with that, but they gave him the axe anyway:lol

Reck
11-23-2014, 04:43 AM
don't kid yourself, its hard to work with a lazy piece of shit like slash, when you're as talented as a musician like AXELLLL

Gummi making a rare cameo. :tu

DMC
11-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Dave does have a big mouth.