PDA

View Full Version : Its easy to guard Lebron this year

JohnnyMax
11-23-2014, 04:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3BCJKXCYAAx-qY.jpg

100%duncan
11-23-2014, 04:41 AM
But against Kawhi they don't do this. :lol

Paul Pierce defense has been overrated since 2010 imho.

Spur-Addict
11-23-2014, 11:11 AM
LOL Easy to guard Lebron

testies
11-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Thats because Paul is a better all time player and more alfa, and Bron knows that.

Lets face it, Bron cant even finish layups anymore with his weight loss *cough* HGH testing *cough*, dude has no footwork and should be 1/5, actually 0/5 if you consider that we were robbed in 2012 and should've been in the finals, which would've been a cakewalk

Baam
11-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Pierce was the perfect short term signing for the Wizards tbh.

kobyz
11-23-2014, 01:26 PM
Lebron could get out of his contract next summer... Spurs will be under the cap... any chance???

Chomag
11-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Without HGH Lebron is just an average to maybe a little above average player. I called that years ago

He can still have those moments when he gets hot from time to time but he is not dominate at anything without the bulk he had.

Perfect example of a manufactured player

Mikeanaro
11-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Without HGH Lebron is just an average to maybe a little above average player. I called that years ago

He can still have those moments when he gets hot from time to time but he is not dominate at anything without the bulk he had.

Agreed, after the cramp Lebron took things easy and without HGH is not the same guy anymore...manufactured from head to toe.

Cry Havoc
11-23-2014, 02:52 PM

:lmao

You can't make this shit up. :lmao

jimbo
11-23-2014, 05:40 PM
The Great Satan is essentially what Chris Quinn would have been if he had roided out. Overrated as fuck tbh fwiw imo, not even a top 50 player of all time.

Chomag
11-23-2014, 08:48 PM

Ok fair enough if you dont agree but care to be more mature about it and explain why you feel I might be wrong? My opinion is Lebron is overrated but im sure there are many that may disagree and I think thats perfectly fine.

gilmor2002
11-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Thats because Paul is a better all time player and more alfa, and Bron knows that.

Lets face it, Bron cant even finish layups anymore with his weight loss *cough* HGH testing *cough*, dude has no footwork and should be 1/5, actually 0/5 if you consider that we were robbed in 2012 and should've been in the finals, which would've been a cakewalk

Are you saying Paul Pierce > Lebron James..

You must be smoking something..

Em-City
11-23-2014, 09:22 PM
:downspin:subtlety is blurring the lines...

SnakeBoy
11-24-2014, 02:09 AM

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-24-2014, 02:10 AM

TrainOfThought5
11-24-2014, 04:32 AM

Cry Havoc
11-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Ok fair enough if you dont agree but care to be more mature about it and explain why you feel I might be wrong? My opinion is Lebron is overrated but im sure there are many that may disagree and I think thats perfectly fine.

No. You don't get a rebuttal if you start trying to argue things that are beyond ridiculous. Why would I engage with you if you said something like, "North Korea is more advanced and wealthy than the United States?" what possible rationale argument are you going to accept when your initial position is so far removed from reality?

So no. You get nothing. You want to talk about maturity? Try having an opinion that isn't just based on senseless hatred of another player. "hurr durr he's obviously juicing" when you have no evidence to suggest that is the polar opposite of a mature, objective, well-reasoned position. LeBron is putting up 25 7 and 6 on a brand new team that has no clue what it is yet, and you say it's proof he's on HGH and in decline. Bring a take that isn't full of stupid and we'll talk.