PDA

View Full Version : marshawn lynch postgame interview

Trill Clinton
11-24-2014, 12:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqKGTq1p7Qs#t=49

marshawn is a trill niggahttp://i60.tinypic.com/1yjpzm.png

Trill Clinton
11-24-2014, 12:21 PM
and before one of you geeks go to the comment section to call him a chimp or some corny racist comment......the uploader closed the comment sectionhttp://i60.tinypic.com/rbw6pt.png

spurraider21
11-24-2014, 12:35 PM
This is why nobody gets surprised when athletes go broke

SupremeGuy
11-24-2014, 12:38 PM
He's got that Deebo look, tbh.

http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/debo-friday-geeks-and-cleats.jpg

Spur-Addict
11-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Yeahh...

The Gemini Method
11-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Classic Beastmode. Let the dude live his life--you can get a soundbite from one of the other Hawks.

tlongII
11-24-2014, 05:29 PM
I don't know.

Avante
11-25-2014, 02:40 AM
I was in the Navy with a black guy named Lonnie Riley. He was as dumb as a rock and was still in boot camp when we all graduated. But, at our base Olympics. yep....each barracks had a team, Lonnie who looked like Ronnie Coleman won the 100, came from way back on a 4x1 anchor to win and scored over 30 in basketball (could only enter three events) we see so many out there like Lonnie. Yep. Marshawn Lynch who grew up in Oakland, in that same boat. Anyone ever been to Oakland? You do not walk the streets after dark alone.

hehateme
11-25-2014, 03:50 AM
I was in the Navy with a black guy named Lonnie Riley. He was as dumb as a rock and was still in boot camp when we all graduated. But, at our base Olympics. yep....each barracks had a team, Lonnie who looked like Ronnie Coleman won the 100, came from way back on a 4x1 anchor to win and scored over 30 in basketball (could only enter three events) we see so many out there like Lonnie. Yep. Marshawn Lynch who grew up in Oakland, in that same boat. Anyone ever been to Oakland? You do not walk the streets after dark alone.

What does this have to do with Lynch? Are you saying he's as dumb as your friend? The dude despises the media policy so that's why he did this sarcastically, not because you think he's stupid. You fat old cünt.

mojorizen7
11-25-2014, 06:39 AM
Yeah...

unleashbaynes
11-25-2014, 10:09 AM
:lmao the dude is fuckin illiterate and makes millions. I love it.

Kool Bob Love
11-26-2014, 01:46 AM
http://youtu.be/tLbv4_TpsL8

FkLA
11-26-2014, 02:07 AM
Lynch looks and sounds like a legit retard. Acts like one too.

spurraider21
11-26-2014, 02:24 AM
genetic lottery

Jeff Van Gundy
11-26-2014, 03:55 AM
This is one of the most retarded things I've read on spurstalk. Have no idea what direction this faggot is trying to prove.

Malik Hairston
11-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if Beast Mode has a little brain damage from taking so many hits while carrying Wilson the past 2 years, tbh..

Stupid fine, though..why do they force athletes to talk to reporters and give them generic, cliche answers? :lol..does anybody actually listen to these post-game interviews?

Avante
11-26-2014, 11:19 AM
What does this have to do with Lynch? Are you saying he's as dumb as your friend? The dude despises the media policy so that's why he did this sarcastically, not because you think he's stupid. You fat old cünt.

I'll go slow..

So many of these guys get to where they are only because of their athletic ability. That would be Marshawn Lynch. Do you think he'll be landing a tv gig after football? Why not?

Avante
11-26-2014, 11:20 AM
This is one of the most retarded things I've read on spurstalk. Have no idea what direction this faggot is trying to prove.

Was it really that complex?

Jeff Van Gundy
11-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Was it really that complex?

It was dumb I give you that

chunticakes
11-26-2014, 02:18 PM

he's definitely got that retard strength going, tbh.

Avante
11-26-2014, 07:23 PM
It was dumb I give you that

You... talking about dumb, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thebesteva
11-27-2014, 04:10 AM
I see no problem with this. It's an emotional game, I know he's a little off but its very hard to answer questions when shit just went down privately in the locker room.

Malik Hairston
11-27-2014, 10:45 AM
I see no problem with this. It's an emotional game, I know he's a little off but its very hard to answer questions when shit just went down privately in the locker room.

Lynch is known for having social anxiety issues, tbh, he's always been a terrible speaker because of it..

It's just stupid that the NFL fines players for not speaking to the media, especially players that have social disorders, when all they do is publicize how much they care about the mental safety of the players:lol..

I just don't understand why anybody would want to watch a post-game interview, it's all cliche and generic shit..has anybody actually watched a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Russell Wilson post-game interview?..99% of the shit they say is from an NFL interview handbook..

"We game-planned really well this week, the O-line blocked great, the receivers made some spectacular plays, the RBs saw the holes well, I give my teammates all the credit"

"The Raiders are a solid team despite their record, they've had some bad breaks, it's the NFL, any given Sunday, every game in the NFL is tough"

DPG21920
11-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Lynch is known for having social anxiety issues, tbh, he's always been a terrible speaker because of it..

It's just stupid that the NFL fines players for not speaking to the media, especially players that have social disorders, when all they do is publicize how much they care about the mental safety of the players:lol..

I just don't understand why anybody would want to watch a post-game interview, it's all cliche and generic shit..has anybody actually watched a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Russell Wilson post-game interview?..99% of the shit they say is from an NFL interview handbook..

"We game-planned really well this week, the O-line blocked great, the receivers made some spectacular plays, the RBs saw the holes well, I give my teammates all the credit"

"The Raiders are a solid team despite their record, they've had some bad breaks, it's the NFL, any given Sunday, every game in the NFL is tough"

Well, people love sports so much they even forgo time with their families to post online about it with people they don't know that have even more vanilla takes than those of they players. So yes, I think a lot of people want to see/hear it. Also, :lmao social anxiety. Has no problem being on camera on MNF making millions, but can't talk to some scary reporters in the comfort of his luxurious locker room.

spurraider21
11-27-2014, 01:56 PM
:cry but its true :cry

Thebesteva
11-27-2014, 05:02 PM

Ah that makes sense now. I thought he was maybe being rebelious during last years superbowl by not answering questions but that makes sense

jag
11-27-2014, 05:07 PM
We think it's awesome when Popovich does it but then criticize Lynch for doing it?

He doesn't have to say a damn thing. I wouldn't either. They're wasting his time with worthless questions, so he's going to waste theirs.

spurraider21
11-27-2014, 06:38 PM
We think it's awesome when Popovich does it but then criticize Lynch for doing it?

He doesn't have to say a damn thing. I wouldn't either. They're wasting his time with worthless questions, so he's going to waste theirs.
Pop is being a smartass. Lynch is being a dumbass.

jag
11-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Pop is being a smartass. Lynch is being a dumbass.

...and neither is taking it seriously. So what's the difference? They both think it's a waste of time. Which it is.

spurraider21
11-27-2014, 07:21 PM
...and neither is taking it seriously. So what's the difference? They both think it's a waste of time. Which it is.
i know but i'm trying to be edgy and ur getting in the way

DPG21920
11-27-2014, 09:31 PM

Dude - being paid millions - please man up and take 2 minutes and answer some questions. Damn, so ridiculous. Also, MASSIVE difference between Pop and Lynch; Pop is being asked to do it in the heat of the game. It's not like during a timeout in the 3rd quarter, Lynch is having to answer questions. He's getting paid millions to answer questions after he's showered in a lux locker room.

Malik Hairston
11-27-2014, 10:23 PM
Well, people love sports so much they even forgo time with their families to post online about it with people they don't know that have even more vanilla takes than those of they players. So yes, I think a lot of people want to see/hear it. Also, :lmao social anxiety. Has no problem being on camera on MNF making millions, but can't talk to some scary reporters in the comfort of his luxurious locker room.

:lol stop, bro..stop..

DPG21920
11-27-2014, 10:34 PM
:lol stop, bro..stop..

Social anxiety :lmao Dude has no issues at all. Just doesn't like talking fam..

FkLA
11-27-2014, 11:43 PM
Pop is a known good guy off camera. Guys like Sager have said how cool the both of them are off the court.

Lynch is doing this to fit his little look how ghetto I am image. What did he tell Deion during the Super Bowl..."Beast mode aint about that talk, he about that walk" or something along those lines that was just as retarded. I mean just look at his deebo looking mug, he ain't smart enough to do this as a protest against the league this is all about him.

Malik Hairston
11-27-2014, 11:47 PM
Have you guys ever seen/heard Marshawn Lynch speak, tbh?..

He doesn't speak well, it's awkward when he's on camera..his oral skills are very poor, and he's known to have anxiety/fear of speaking because of it..he has done very few interviews since entering the NFL, he's not doing it for attention, he just can't communicate well, to the point where it's probably embarrassing for him..

DPG21920
11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
:lol Sons, if he's willing to take the millions and eat skittles on camera while dancing, he should be ok putting together 3 words.

FkLA
11-27-2014, 11:56 PM
That response he gave Deion was in response to Deion asking him if he was shy if Im not mistaken.

Even if he suffered some sort of social anxiety, Luck sounds like a legit socially awkward nerd up on the podium and he still get gets it done. No excuses tbh.

FkLA
11-27-2014, 11:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1QHe6qGvos

Would a person with social anxiety really display 'look at me' behavior like this tbh?

DPG21920
11-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Im a ML fan though - I personally have no interest in the fluff stupid every day stuff. I do enjoy well thought out interviews and things that show what people are really like, but if you are making millions, just suck it up and quit crying. It makes you look like an idiot.

jag
11-28-2014, 08:35 AM
i know but i'm trying to be edgy and ur getting in the way

:lol

jag
11-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Dude - being paid millions - please man up and take 2 minutes and answer some questions. Damn, so ridiculous. Also, MASSIVE difference between Pop and Lynch; Pop is being asked to do it in the heat of the game. It's not like during a timeout in the 3rd quarter, Lynch is having to answer questions. He's getting paid millions to answer questions after he's showered in a lux locker room.

1. Pop is also being paid millions
2. Pop has been rude/dismissive during postgame interviews, as well during weekly after-practice interviews.

I've never seen you take such a hard stance after Pop faces a round of questions and speaks no more than 10 words throughout.

Brazil
11-28-2014, 08:59 AM
2. Pop has been rude/dismissive during postgame interviews, as well during weekly after-practice interviews.

I've never seen you take such a hard stance after Pop faces a round of questions and speaks no more than 10 words throughout.

shhhh...

brah Pop can do it cauz you know he is classy like the Spurs and he was in the military and he drinks wine and he is too smart for dumb reporters and he is WHITE... Lynch is black and a chimp so when he is being ass with reporters, that's lame, dumbass and unclassy

Brazil
11-28-2014, 09:00 AM
^not that hard to understand

:lol

DPG21920
11-28-2014, 11:03 AM

I don't care if ML does what he did in the video every game. Just don't no show.

FkLA
01-29-2015, 03:20 PM
I'm starting to think this nigga is really self conscious about his ugly ass mug. He's always covering it up with weird shit tbh.

Infinite_limit
01-29-2015, 03:22 PM
I'm starting to think this nigga is really self conscious about his ugly ass mug. He's always covering it up with weird shit tbh.
Usually ignorant people lack self awareness. But Lynch seems to be dumb and shy

DPG21920
01-29-2015, 05:49 PM
:lol That social anxiety sure does seem to go away when he's paid to act in commercials

pgardn
01-29-2015, 05:59 PM
These guys forgot they essentially signed contracts in the entertainment business.
Part of that involves talking with reporters because they are entertainers. Some football fans want to know about them, as well as ask questions about their thoughts on, for example, NFL football. If they did not want to be entertainers, but still wanted to play football, I am sure there are semipro leagues that don't have a requirement in their contract to speak to reporters as no one is actually entertained by bad football.

Dont sign the GD contract if you don't like the entertainment business. If a person claims he is "just" a football player, realize one is NOT just a football player if one signs an NFL contract. Same goes for Pop and the NBA. Pop is more than a coach, whether he likes it or not. He signed an extension with the same guidelines as before regarding press availability.

The Gemini Method
01-29-2015, 07:02 PM
The biggest troll job has been done by Lynch. He won't speak? Fuck it. We'll fight tooth and nail and make sure that whatever he says garners attention. Fuck it he's doing what is implicitly is asked of him and getting the ratings. 2nd biggest story behind the Patriots cheating expose. Ratings are up because of the antics. I say do your thing Marshawn...fuck what everyone else says. Ice City...Bitches.

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 07:14 PM
:lol That social anxiety sure does seem to go away when he's paid to act in commercials

djohn2oo8
01-29-2015, 07:20 PM
Why does anyone care whether or not he speaks to the media or the way he speaks to them? Pop gets away with almost the same shit.

DPG21920
01-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Why does anyone care whether or not he speaks to the media or the way he speaks to them? Pop gets away with almost the same shit.

People complain about Pop all the time FYI. Also, huge difference with Pop, he always shows up. He may be an ass, but he shows up. Also, Lynch is pretty universally hated by all media it seems. Media likes Pop. Massive difference between the two.

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 07:56 PM
People complain about Pop all the time FYI. Also, huge difference with Pop, he always shows up. He may be an ass, but he shows up. Also, Lynch is pretty universally hated by all media it seems. Media likes Pop. Massive difference between the two.
at least pop answers questions, even if they're one word :lol.

His dick interviews are always in the mid-game ones. post-game he can be snarky but at least he answers questions

weebo
01-29-2015, 08:05 PM
The biggest troll job has been done by Lynch. He won't speak? Fuck it. We'll fight tooth and nail and make sure that whatever he says garners attention. Fuck it he's doing what is implicitly is asked of him and getting the ratings. 2nd biggest story behind the Patriots cheating expose. Ratings are up because of the antics. I say do your thing Marshawn...fuck what everyone else says. Ice City...Bitches.

:lol F this lil jon looking nekkroo and his faux pas stand against the establishment...this narcissistic assholes needs to understand he's just there for entertainment purposes...a dancing monkey...answer questions about football and nothing else...quit acting like you're making the world a better place for taking a stand against the big bad media

Clipper Nation
01-29-2015, 09:44 PM
Doubt he has social anxiety. Pretty sure he just doesn't hide the fact that he hates the media, which is considered okay and even funny when Belichick or Popovich do it, but is somehow scandalous when a player does the same thing.

DPG21920
01-29-2015, 09:45 PM
:lol People trying to compare this with Pop. Keep going to that well despite people explaining the difference.

Infinite_limit
01-29-2015, 09:47 PM
He admitted to being incapable of comprehending the job of a sports reporter [Why do you ask me questions]. Major black eye on Cal University education. This pea brain survived 6 semesters at their school?

Being an ignorant ghetto dumb fuck is not a troll job. It's an incrimination on the American education system.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2015, 09:59 PM
Belichick: (muttering under his breath with a pained look on his face) "*snort* We're on *sniff* to Cincinnati. *cough*"
Media: "OMG, the genius does it again! Greatest coach ever!!!"

Lynch: "I'm just here so I won't get fined."
Media: "THUG!!! Lynch is the worst human being ever! Boycott Skittles!"

Trill Clinton
01-29-2015, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbszGmvusU
shout out to marshawn

Trill Clinton
01-29-2015, 10:38 PM
much respect to arian foster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=octGfifhMcU

Infinite_limit
01-29-2015, 10:55 PM
Belichick: (muttering under his breath with a pained look on his face) "*snort* We're on *sniff* to Cincinnati. *cough*"
Media: "OMG, the genius does it again! Greatest coach ever!!!"

Lynch: "I'm just here so I won't get fined."
Media: "THUG!!! Lynch is the worst human being ever! Boycott Skittles!"
If he repeated "We are focused on the Patriots" he wouldn't be judged.

spurtech09
01-29-2015, 11:16 PM
Lynch does need to grow up...just my opinion though

Avante
01-30-2015, 01:29 AM
The guy was raised in Oakland if not for his athletic ability he'd be a thug in the projects. We all see this, it's obvious. Leave the guy alone, yep...special case.

Jesse Phillips, Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill and Marshawn Lynch the very elite of the monster back who runs like ya said something about his mama.

StrengthAndHonor
01-30-2015, 03:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbszGmvusU
shout out to marshawn
Deplorable attitude.

Malik Hairston
01-30-2015, 04:13 AM
Looks like I was wrong about the anxiety factor, thankfully..

Lynch has said that doesn't speak to the media because it puts the spotlight entirely on him, rather than his teammates, which is a problem for him because he plays the position which is most dependent on teammates, tbh..he said it would be unfair for his offensive line and blockers, so he doesn't seek the spotlight..he has always been this way, dating back to Pop Warner..

He's just a humble, real-ass nigga that feel the need to help the shitty, mainstream media do their jobs that constantly exploit pro athletes..they beg for the stories that put athletes in a negative light, they fabricate shit to grab headlines and hits, they create false controversy, but the moment a pro athlete takes a stand against them, :( but he's not speaking to us:(..

Beast Mode is a deep brother, tbh, willing to become a martyr for the players..

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 04:40 AM
Looks like I was wrong about the anxiety factor, thankfully..

Lynch has said that doesn't speak to the media because it puts the spotlight entirely on him, rather than his teammates, which is a problem for him because he plays the position which is most dependent on teammates, tbh..he said it would be unfair for his offensive line and blockers, so he doesn't seek the spotlight..he has always been this way, dating back to Pop Warner..

He's just a humble, real-ass nigga that feel the need to help the shitty, mainstream media do their jobs that constantly exploit pro athletes..they beg for the stories that put athletes in a negative light, they fabricate shit to grab headlines and hits, they create false controversy, but the moment a pro athlete takes a stand against them, :( but he's not speaking to us:(..

Beast Mode is a deep brother, tbh, willing to become a martyr for the players..
the whole stupid act he's been pulling has been getting him more attention than any other player on either team though...

Malik Hairston
01-30-2015, 04:42 AM
the whole stupid act he's been pulling has been getting him more attention than any other player on either team though...

The players love it, though, because of what he's standing for..he's representing the entire league, right now..

This isn't what he planned, but he's running with it, because he's shitting on the NFL suits and the mainstream NFL media..

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 04:59 AM
The players love it, though, because of what he's standing for..he's representing the entire league, right now..
:lol this contains as much bullshit as your claim that lebron was delaying his decision in his battle against racism

This isn't what he planned, but he's running with it, because he's shitting on the NFL suits and the mainstream NFL media..
i'm glad you understand the inner workings of Marshawn's mind. you have sources close to him too, tbh?

Malik Hairston
01-30-2015, 05:03 AM
Arian Foster was on LeBatard's show today and said he feels like Beast Mode is representing all the players(Sherman, too), tbh..he's a credible source and intelligent man, I believe him..

weebo
01-30-2015, 09:00 AM
much respect to arian foster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=octGfifhMcU

Surprised Foster didn't pull a muscle halfway through the interview and had to come out.

weebo
01-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Arian Foster was on LeBatard's show today and said he feels like Beast Mode is representing all the players(Sherman, too), tbh..he's a credible source and intelligent man, I believe him..

Let's see how all these other players feel when they're working for the other side. :lol

The Gemini Method
01-30-2015, 12:00 PM
He admitted to being incapable of comprehending the job of a sports reporter [Why do you ask me questions]. Major black eye on Cal University education. This pea brain survived 6 semesters at their school?

Being an ignorant ghetto dumb fuck is not a troll job. It's an incrimination on the American education system.

Well, he's not suffering for shit. All you white fucks care about is labeling the guy when you've (and I) have done .0003% of what he's done to help out Oakland and the surrounding cities and everywhere in between. He's reached what the American education system fails millions and that's the upper 1% in income. Not sure a ghetto dumb fuck would make it that far.

The Gemini Method
01-30-2015, 12:01 PM
:lol this contains as much bullshit as your claim that lebron was delaying his decision in his battle against racism

i'm glad you understand the inner workings of Marshawn's mind. you have sources close to him too, tbh?

Funny. Because the other day you were the expert on how Richard Sherman's thought process was and whatnot...

The Gemini Method
01-30-2015, 12:06 PM
:lol F this lil jon looking nekkroo and his faux pas stand against the establishment...this narcissistic assholes needs to understand he's just there for entertainment purposes...a dancing monkey...answer questions about football and nothing else...quit acting like you're making the world a better place for taking a stand against the big bad media

Take it what you will. He's never made this a 'crusade' against the establishment. He just doesn't want to be associated with the media in any fashion. Fuck the media. If he doesn't want to speak on it, then that's his prerogative. No one is calling him a martyr for a cause or anything. You've to plenty of football talk from the rest of his teammates. Belichick did a whole press conference which consisted of "On to Cincinnati." That was lauded as funny...Lynch does it and he's a 'thug' or 'ghetto'. Get out of here with that bullshit double standard.

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 12:06 PM
Funny. Because the other day you were the expert on how Richard Sherman's thought process was and whatnot...
Not true. I thought he made himself look like an idiot in national TV. I didn't act like I knew the inner workings of his mind

The Gemini Method
01-30-2015, 12:08 PM
Not true. I thought he made himself look like an idiot in national TV. I didn't act like I knew the inner workings of his mind

You mentioned that situation represented that Sherman thinks he's smarter than he really is...like you had some bearing on his intellect. Semantics. Whatever.

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 12:10 PM
You mentioned that situation represented that Sherman thinks he's smarter than he really is...like you had some bearing on his intellect. Semantics. Whatever.
He's made it said that he thinks he's very smart. That's not even an assumption on my part :lol

And from what I've seen from him, he doesn't come off as terribly bright. He's more well spoken than most defensive players though. I'll give him that

The Gemini Method
01-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Meh.

Infinite_limit
01-30-2015, 01:59 PM
First of all, Lynch does commercials. Which blows away the whole "keep spotlight off himself" spin

Secondly, has any Non-Black player stated Lynch is representing them?

Because currently his ignorant ghetto and defiant behavior is representative of only black americans i.e. Michael Brown.

Lastly, LOL @ standing up to the NFL. Without this little domestic sports league, 75% of those black american players would be jailed or dead. Show some respect you N-words

weebo
01-30-2015, 03:41 PM
Take it what you will. He's never made this a 'crusade' against the establishment. He just doesn't want to be associated with the media in any fashion. Fuck the media. If he doesn't want to speak on it, then that's his prerogative. No one is calling him a martyr for a cause or anything. You've to plenty of football talk from the rest of his teammates. Belichick did a whole press conference which consisted of "On to Cincinnati." That was lauded as funny...Lynch does it and he's a 'thug' or 'ghetto'. Get out of here with that bullshit double standard.

First off, I could care less for anything Lynch has to say. If you ask me, the guy is dumb as shit and the shit he speaks I wouldn't understand anyway. :lol
Secondly, when did I ever say anyone should cut BB any slack for doing the same thing? The way I see it these men are professional football players/coaches; and therefore, should act accordingly. I hate certain aspects of my job as well, but as a professional I have to adhere to policies and regulations that I signed up for. That's what these guys are, professionals. The players association agreed to these terms (which include player-media availability), so he has no prerogative unless he is willing to pay the fine. If Lynch really wanted to squash the situation, he could easily do it by answering questions about football and football only. Instead he prefers to take this fake stance vs. media/NFL and make a spectacle of himself and detract from his teammates and the game. I understand that your unwavering hard-on for anything seahawk related will keep you from going against your team/players, but at very least acknowledge Lynch's piss poor behavior.