View Full Version : :lmao DJ Khaled

Daniel Sedin
11-24-2014, 06:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxPBu_vX9Q0

4:32

wtf :lmao :lol

DPG21920
11-24-2014, 06:23 PM
:lol I just kept thinking "that poor girl" the whole time. Has to let that beast jort wearing tub sweat all over her.

FkLA
11-24-2014, 06:25 PM
Damn thats one annoying fat fuck. 4:32 and forward was hard to watch, a lot of cringeworthy stuff going on tbh.

MultiTroll
11-24-2014, 06:30 PM
:lol Public service announcement for all parents, single, foster, whatever to instill self esteem in their daughters. (sons too).

Agree, seeing that girl feign interest in that overbearing ebonics dumb fuck beast was cringe worthy.
Update: make that girl(s). I had shut it off after 10 seconds of DJ Puke. I see the last two minutes had other girls feigning interest in the other dopes. Chrissy Brown. :lmao

BatManu20
11-24-2014, 07:28 PM
:lol how does that Jabba the Hutt looking no-talent fat fuck even still have a career, tbh..

and lol at that poor girl having to pretend like she's even mildly interested in that fat Nidal Malik Hisan

jag
11-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Chris brown wants to be hard so bad. But no one is taking his ass seriously.

DesignatedT
11-24-2014, 07:55 PM
the fuck

Ginobili3
11-25-2014, 03:02 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH7Tl6hkSDwSBQfejrDToJn0Tk7nSHP 63UEq_ZOHJU3--gckvs

DapDaGenius
11-25-2014, 03:12 AM
LOL It felt more like an ad than a music video.

Sean Cagney
11-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Chris brown wants to be hard so bad. But no one is taking his ass seriously.

This is the truth!

BTW DJ Khaled is annoying as fuck as someone said, fat fuck needs to sit down.

Prime Time
11-25-2014, 06:50 AM
"Go buy your mama a house ~hands 10,000 dollars~"

:lmao

Not but seriously, Chris Brown is going to be pissed once he realizes how much money Khaled stole out of his bag.

Thebesteva
11-25-2014, 06:53 AM
LMAO Can't believe you guys just saw this, did you guys hear that Koolaid man made his own version?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glSAZHx-i9Q

Spurs9
11-25-2014, 09:41 AM
:lmao :lmao Can't believe clowns look up this these guys. The sad thing is people listen to the lyrics and strive after trying to recreate the life depicted by these d-bags. Its a huge circle jerk of trying to one-up each other with chains, big rims, or who has the most money.

DisAsTerBot
11-25-2014, 10:52 AM
buy me a sprite and make sure you bring back my change :rollin

Vash StampedE
11-25-2014, 11:38 AM
WTF:lol

RD2191
11-25-2014, 11:42 AM
:lolDJ Khaled apparently forgot his name.

Spurs 4 The Win
11-25-2014, 12:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhflPwaTtXg

:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol: lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao

Even Screamin A Smith thinks this fat fuck is off his rocker :rollin

"Kiss the rings" :lmao

DJR210
11-25-2014, 01:32 PM
"We champions..kiss the rings cuz we champions"

"We got.. King Granger..we got J. McRoberts..UDONIS"

hater
11-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Fat piece of shit got his ass handed to him by the spurs. Fat greasy fuck :lol

Budkin
11-25-2014, 04:08 PM

So many amazing things about that title but shutting down that fat fuck was one of the most satisfying.

superbigtime
11-25-2014, 09:04 PM
What a piece o shit.

Sean Cagney
11-26-2014, 02:56 AM

Oh yeah, that part there made me smile for months just thinking about that part. So much came out of the title like the other poster said but this was one of my fave parts of it! He finally got his fat mouth shut. If Miami won we would have heard it forever from his fat ass with his shit talk, now NOTTA. Spurs beat them soundly as well on their floor so that game one AC talk is out, can't even bother using that now as an excuse because the final 3 Spurs wins were BLOWOUTS, two in Miami.

spurraider21
11-26-2014, 02:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glSAZHx-i9Q

Boomersgold
11-26-2014, 05:00 AM
Man, props to him for succeeding in the rapping industry with English as his second or third language.

"We (are) the Champions"

biskvito
11-26-2014, 08:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FAOBZkP.jpg

Sec24Row7
11-26-2014, 09:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FAOBZkP.jpg

Hahahahaha

TFloss32
11-26-2014, 09:46 AM
1:30 :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ao7LpSIL7A&feature=player_embedded

Malik Hairston
11-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Meh..he's a short, extremely fat, really ugly and stupid Arab man in America(a country that has been programmed to hate Arabs), yet he's rich as fuck and has succeeded in life, while we're discussing him on SpursTalk:lol..

testies
11-26-2014, 12:15 PM
this guy is a genius

Spurs 4 The Win
11-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Meh..he's a short, extremely fat, really ugly and stupid Arab man in America(a country that has been programmed to hate Arabs), yet he's rich as fuck and has succeeded in life, while we're discussing him on SpursTalk:lol..

Not really, he probably just inherited some of mommy and daddy's oil money from the Middle East and used it to buy his way onto the music scene, yeah, he is so accomplished, he puts my life to shame, Ill stick to speaking English properly and being a proper functioning member of society, stfu

spurraider21
11-26-2014, 02:15 PM
1:30 :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ao7LpSIL7A&feature=player_embedded
:lmao

in2deep
11-26-2014, 02:19 PM
I have heard from friend in the club scene in Miami that this guy Kahleed is a homosexual and usually ends up with 3 OR 4 Cuban boys by the end of the night. Sick guy

FkLA
11-26-2014, 02:46 PM
So is this fat fuck just a rich, no talent having Arab? Seems like he just pays real artists to be with him in songs, somehow tries to center the song/cover around himself, and takes credit for whatever success the song has afterwards as if he had something to do with it. Looks like he pays people to follow him around as if he's some kind of superstar too.

Pretty strange way to live tbh.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 02:49 PM
Hopefully, this retard will spend all his money in a year or two and never be heard from again.

SsKSpurs21
11-26-2014, 03:18 PM
look at this loser all nervous in game 3 when the spurs put the spanking on that heat ass

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/06/11/061114-rick-ross-nba-finals-article-2.jpg

Spurs 4 The Win
11-26-2014, 03:53 PM
look at this loser all nervous in game 3 when the spurs put the spanking on that heat ass

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/06/11/061114-rick-ross-nba-finals-article-2.jpg

Screamin A Smith "DONT LET ME SEE YOU NERVOUS, DONT LET ME SEE YOU NERVOUS ON THE SIDELINES" :lol

Also, I feel bad for the grandma sitting next to him having to smell the fat disgusting greasy pig's sweaty pits. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
11-26-2014, 04:19 PM
I hope he inspired all of you

apalisoc_9
11-26-2014, 05:35 PM
DJ khaled is joking in most of his Videos...:lol

apalisoc_9
11-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Not really, he probably just inherited some of mommy and daddy's oil money from the Middle East and used it to buy his way onto the music scene, yeah, he is so accomplished, he puts my life to shame, Ill stick to speaking English properly and being a proper functioning member of society, stfu

Someone is Jelly..

Rich Arabs don't work.

biskvito
11-26-2014, 06:14 PM
https://vine.co/v/O1VJai0EVWw

Spurs 4 The Win
11-27-2014, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbsuKi_-_Vw

This dude is literally retarded, still saying we cheated in Game 1 :lol

ohmwrecker
11-27-2014, 02:57 PM
DJ khaled is joking in most of his Videos...:lol

Someone is Jelly..

Rich Arabs don't work.

Defending retards is not a good look.

apalisoc_9
11-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Defending retards is not a good look.

He is retarded but its for a reason...its attention whoring, and its obviously working

hater
11-27-2014, 03:04 PM
He is retarded but its for a reason...its attention whoring, and its obviously working

I would agree except he apparently attended every single Heat Finals game and rooted from them every single minute.

I am pretty sure he truly believed we cheated and the Heat were gonna roll over the Spurs.

:lol I'm gonna go ahead and say he probably cried in private when Spurs won :lol

DAF86
11-27-2014, 07:49 PM

I wouldn't change my above average looks, honest loving girlfriend, medium class lifestyle for that guy's life, tbrrh.

Malik Hairston
11-27-2014, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't change my above average looks, honest loving girlfriend, medium class lifestyle for that guy's life, tbrrh.

It's not about whether you would trade your life for his, I wouldn't want to be him, either:lol..

I'm referring to people laughing about all his flaws on ST, when in reality, I find it hard to hate on a guy that has that has amassed that level of money/fame, despite all those shortcomings(even if his money came from inheritance or whatever the case may be)..

Spurs 4 The Win
11-27-2014, 10:14 PM
It's not about whether you would trade your life for his, I wouldn't want to be him, either:lol..

I'm referring to people laughing about all his flaws on ST, when in reality, I find it hard to hate on a guy that has that has amassed that level of money/fame, despite all those shortcomings(even if his money came from inheritance or whatever the case may be)..

Dude, he inherited money and paid his way into the rap scene, not really that hard to do.

hater
11-27-2014, 10:17 PM

so because he has money we shouldn't hate on him? what a dumb **** you are :lol

apalisoc_9
11-27-2014, 11:24 PM
I would agree except he apparently attended every single Heat Finals game and rooted from them every single minute.

I am pretty sure he truly believed we cheated and the Heat were gonna roll over the Spurs.

:lol I'm gonna go ahead and say he probably cried in private when Spurs won :lol

You're missing the point again...

Also the reputation Arabs have as rich people is just absurd..:lol This dude is not even gulf arab, he is Mediterranean arab...The poor kind of arabs :lol

Hard to hate on DJ Khaled tbh..He's a popular UGLY arabic dude...

Is it just me or are the Jews making Palestinians arabs singers nowadys..First this guy and now the guy that sings rude.

Clipper Nation
11-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Can't decide who's done a better job of making a career out of doing nothing: DJ Khaled, or Birdman (his entire career at this point is just clapping in the background of other people's music videos) :lol

Malik Hairston
11-27-2014, 11:41 PM

You can hate on whoever you want, I don't care:lol..

I'm just saying, I can respect people that earned fame/money without having any talent, it's admirable IMO..like DJ Khaled, the Kardashians, most reality TV stars, etc..

DPG21920
11-28-2014, 12:02 AM
I'm surprised he doesn't have naked chicks throwing him live fish like Shamu while he's in the pool tbh..

unleashbaynes
11-28-2014, 12:15 AM
lmao at those women...they look like the types that would refer to themselves as bitches.....they will be all used up by 30 and have nothing to show for it.....god damn i hate women like that.

FkLA
11-28-2014, 12:26 AM
You can hate on whoever you want, I don't care:lol..

I'm just saying, I can respect people that earned fame/money without having any talent, it's admirable IMO..like DJ Khaled, the Kardashians, most reality TV stars, etc..

I see what you are saying if he made it on his own (I have no idea if he did). If he just paid his way into the scene, not sure how that is worthy of respect. That'd be akin to the Kardashians paying a network to make a reality TV show about them.

Malik Hairston
11-28-2014, 01:23 AM
I see what you are saying if he made it on his own (I have no idea if he did). If he just paid his way into the scene, not sure how that is worthy of respect. That'd be akin to the Kardashians paying a network to make a reality TV show about them.

But if it's true that he inherited money or whatever(I have no idea whether he did or not), he's still making music and making money off his original investment, despite not actually having any skills or talent from a musical standpoint:lol..he seems like a moron, but he seems to have a good mind for marketing and associating himself with the correct people..

MultiTroll
11-28-2014, 09:16 AM
Should we write our own version?

Say my name. Say my name!
"No talent fat slob"

You smawt, you lowyal
"eh you're a paycheck. You need a toothbrush, for starters".

Spurs 4 The Win
11-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Should we write our own version?

Say my name. Say my name!
"No talent fat slob"

You smawt, you lowyal
"eh you're a paycheck. You need a toothbrush, for starters".

lol

TampaDude
11-28-2014, 11:22 PM
So many amazing things about that title but shutting down that fat fuck was one of the most satisfying.

Yes! I'm so glad we thumped the Heat, otherwise we would never have heard the end of that fucking no-talent douchebag.

MultiTroll
11-29-2014, 07:28 AM
Yes! I'm so glad we thumped the Heat, otherwise we would never have heard the end of that fucking no-talent douchebag.
Yep.
Shudders.

Gagnrath
11-29-2014, 10:26 AM
He's Palestinian in heritage, that makes oil money extremely unlikely.while his parents might have some money from other endeavors there is no evidence of him having anything other than fairly standard assistance from middle class parents starting out. He worked and still works for a number of Florida radio stations as a Dj, Host and on air personality. Then he did some production work for various rappers from that area. That typically isn't the bio of someone buying their way into a business.

apalisoc_9
11-29-2014, 10:32 AM
He's Palestinian in heritage, that makes oil money extremely unlikely.while his parents might have some money from other endeavors there is no evidence of him having anything other than fairly standard assistance from middle class parents starting out. He worked and still works for a number of Florida radio stations as a Dj, Host and on air personality. Then he did some production work for various rappers from that area. That typically isn't the bio of someone buying their way into a business.

fat spurs fan trying to make excuses for themselves...:lol