PDA

View Full Version : Which Is The Most Annoying Race To You?

DJR210
11-25-2014, 01:55 AM
Back to the good old days of race war threads IMO, in honor of the brave officer in Ferguson who was rightfully cleared today.

I vote black.

I'd have to say black peoples insistence on saying "huh" when talking to them over the phone when you know god damn well they heard you the first time is up there..

Or hearing the ridiculous butchering of words..like hearing them call Maryland "Murrelen"..what the fuck is "Murrelen"

And why is it I can look a wetback in the face and know immediately that he doesn't speak a word of english. It's not the clothes or anything, it's just a "no English speaking" facial expression these fools have..

Robz4000
11-25-2014, 01:56 AM
Crab people. Fuck 'em.

DJR210
11-25-2014, 02:02 AM
..and it's an anonymous poll too, so nobody will know you chose black.

Silver&Black
11-25-2014, 02:13 AM

:lmao

SupremeGuy
11-25-2014, 02:15 AM
..and it's an anonymous poll too, so nobody will know you chose black.Like that matters, tbh.

Also, it's not really black people; it's ghetto people. Just unfortunate that such a large part of the black community is ghetto and doesn't really seem intent on progressing as a community.

DJR210
11-25-2014, 02:23 AM
Just unfortunate that such a large part of the black community is ghetto and doesn't really seem intent on progressing as a community.

:lol

Thanks for voting. That's 5 now.

Reck
11-25-2014, 02:58 AM
Other

I dont mind blacks. If you're racist then NY ain't for you.

Them iraqis and indians though, damn.

Cant go into a grocery store without wanting to come out vomiting. That god awful smell of tabacco/smoky along with their sweat. :vomit:

mojorizen7
11-25-2014, 04:41 AM

Uriel
11-25-2014, 04:55 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-c3I-aSHJgRY/UhnbkOdH5eI/AAAAAAAAGeo/ZrI3p99eTfM/s1600/i+have+a+dream+speech.jpg

Thebesteva
11-25-2014, 05:02 AM
Crab people. Fuck 'em.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/159/b/d/southpark_naggers_by_madman9.jpg

~O~
11-25-2014, 05:05 AM
Ghetto people are the most annoying people to be around. Especially after you go to college and come back to them. You realize how unproductively ignorant they are on another level.

DJR210
11-25-2014, 05:12 AM
Wow, blacks on pace for a runaway victory

Silver&Black
11-25-2014, 06:15 AM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/159/b/d/southpark_naggers_by_madman9.jpg

"NAGGERS"....ftw.

Trill Clinton
11-25-2014, 06:47 AM
so a board full of white boys who wanna be blacks find blacks the most annoying race? don't believe it!!! lol

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2014, 06:48 AM
DJR8 STD's is a Mexican.....

ohmwrecker
11-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Everybody sucks.

RsxPiimp
11-25-2014, 09:09 AM

jag
11-25-2014, 09:14 AM
Liberal white people are probably the most annoying thing on this planet. The stuff that black people do isn't so much annoying as it is troubling.

That being said, when I saw Interstellar a few days ago there were like 5 black people in there and they brought in chicken wings (into the movie) and when they were done with them, they started throwing them around the dark theater. Chicken wings all over the floor when the lights came on.

My gf looked at me and said, "why do they have to act like that?"

I said, "they don't know any better, sweetheart."

unleashbaynes
11-25-2014, 09:19 AM
asians. asians and their fucking shriek-talking.

Venti Quattro
11-25-2014, 09:31 AM
Liberal white people are probably the most annoying thing on this planet. The stuff that black people do isn't so much annoying as it is troubling.

That being said, when I saw Interstellar a few days ago there were like 5 black people in there and they brought in chicken wings (into the movie) and when they were done with them, they started throwing them around the dark theater. Chicken wings all over the floor when the lights came on.

I believe your anecdote should be the starting point of a Stuff Black People Do parody on Twitter. Also, fucking disgusting.

mrsmaalox
11-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Where's the "Stupid People" option?

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2014, 10:19 AM

I try to avoid going to the movies where my people frequent. Its just a horrible experience. However, I refuse to allow anyone to fuck up my movie experience. Speak up, or have them kicked out.

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Back to the good old days of race war threads IMO, in honor of the brave officer in Ferguson who was rightfully cleared today.

I vote black.

I'd have to say black peoples insistence on saying "huh" when talking to them over the phone when you know god damn well they heard you the first time is up there..

Or hearing the ridiculous butchering of words..like hearing them call Maryland "Murrelen"..what the fuck is "Murrelen"

And why is it I can look a wetback in the face and know immediately that he doesn't speak a word of english. It's not the clothes or anything, it's just a "no English speaking" facial expression these fools have..

No Indians or Arabs/

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2014, 10:22 AM

Let your girl know I'm a rarity of my breed. I got the goods Jag she would leave your lame ass for me if she was worth anything

SnakeBoy
11-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Whites tbh. We got it so good and still bitch and moan about everything.

RD2191
11-25-2014, 11:04 AM

Son, we all know you have a bf.

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2014, 11:09 AM

LOL.

jag
11-25-2014, 11:15 AM
I try to avoid going to the movies where my people frequent. Its just a horrible experience. However, I refuse to allow anyone to fuck up my movie experience. Speak up, or have them kicked out.

Bitch, I didn't get hit with a chicken wing. I didn't even know it was going on till someone said something really loud during the movie about getting hit with a chicken wing. Then I instantly knew it was the 5 black people I saw walk in with a bag of Buffalo Wild Wings.

jag
11-25-2014, 11:17 AM
Let your girl know I'm a rarity of my breed. I got the goods Jag she would leave your lame ass for me if she was worth anything

She'd probably call the police if you tried to talk to her, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2014, 11:20 AM
She'd probably call the police if you tried to talk to her, tbh.

No need all she has to do is just say no thanks I only take small dicks. :lol

jag
11-25-2014, 11:27 AM
No need all she has to do is just say no thanks I only take small dicks. :lol

:lol is this your roundabout way of trying to ask about my dick size, homo?

jeebus
11-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Other. because when two shitty races fuck and make an even shittier mixed race kid, then that's the most annoying.

The Gemini Method
11-25-2014, 11:28 AM
All of you are annoying. Fuckin human race.

jag
11-25-2014, 11:29 AM
You'd get arrested as soon as you walked into our condo complex, brah. There isn't a single black person who lives there. There is a hot mixed girl though.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2014, 11:32 AM
:lol is this your roundabout way of trying to ask about my dick size, homo?

No need....the poll results of this thread is indicative of typical dick size comparisons. :lmao

RD2191
11-25-2014, 11:36 AM
No need....the poll results of this thread is indicative of typical dick size comparisons. :lmao
How mad are white dude's that their bitches love that black and brown meat? Tbh.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2014, 11:37 AM
How mad are white dude's that their bitches love that black and brown meat? Tbh.

Lol....as fuck.

jag
11-25-2014, 11:39 AM
:lol robdiaz trying to pretend like hot white girls talk to him. The only time he interacts with hot white girls is when he's bussing their tables.

RD2191
11-25-2014, 11:47 AM
:lol robdiaz trying to pretend like hot white girls talk to him. The only time he interacts with hot white girls is when he's bussing their tables.
Rofl, nigga please. Don't hate. I only get them green and blue eyed bitches. Don't be mad your white chick is busted as hell.

jag
11-25-2014, 11:52 AM
Rofl, nigga please. Don't hate. I only get them green and blue eyed bitches. Don't be mad your white chick is busted as hell.

:lol brah, you would already know not to try to talk to me girl. Chicks like that dont fuck with guys like you.

She's way below your weight range, son.

RD2191
11-25-2014, 11:54 AM
:lol brah, you would already know not to try to talk to me girl. Chicks like that dont fuck with guys like you.

She's way below your weight range, son.
Weak, 6'1 190. How fat is your chick? Tbh.

jag
11-25-2014, 11:59 AM
Weak, 6'1 190. How fat is your chick? Tbh.

Your messican ass is 5'6". And as far as the chicks you bang, they go about 200-350lbs. My chick doesn't qualify, tbh. She's about 80 lbs too light for your minimum. And she's taller than you.

RD2191
11-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Your messican ass is 5'6". And as far as the chicks you bang, they go about 200-350lbs. My chick doesn't qualify, tbh. She's about 80 lbs too light for your minimum. And she's taller than you.
And you know that how? Talking out of your ass. How scrawny are you brah? Your chick getting black and brown meat on the side I bet.

jag
11-25-2014, 12:04 PM
And you know that how? Talking out of your ass. How scrawny are you brah? Your chick getting black and brown meat on the side I bet.

There's nothing wrong with being 5'6" brah. That's just the genetic hand you were dealt.

RD2191
11-25-2014, 12:07 PM
There's nothing wrong with being 5'6" brah. That's just the genetic hand you were dealt.
6'1, how short are you? Tbh.

m>s
11-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Allah snackbars by far

m>s
11-25-2014, 02:13 PM

>implying he has a girl

and while were at it Youre a faggot too rob Diaz

RD2191
11-25-2014, 02:29 PM
>implying he has a girl

and while were at it Youre a faggot too rob Diaz
Son, why so salty? I'm not lying. White women love me.

m>s
11-25-2014, 02:31 PM
B-but they banned muh sa210

benefactor
11-25-2014, 02:44 PM
Wiggers tbh