PDA

View Full Version : Hero Officer Darren Wilsons gives exclusive interview on what happened that day

Thebesteva
11-26-2014, 06:28 AM
Thank you officer Wilson

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSF0qu67V18y8V62T

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 06:31 AM
he is a hero....that's why he should be allowed to get his job back and go back to patrolling the chimp community

Thebesteva
11-26-2014, 06:32 AM
he is a hero....that's why he should be allowed to get his job back and go back to patrolling the chimp community

Well said Kool :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Well said Kool :toast

I've finally come around and got my PHD in chimpology I had to take several courses of Crackerchimp and Beanchimp in order to graduate.

Thebesteva
11-26-2014, 06:39 AM
I've finally come around and got my PHD in chimpology I had to take several courses of Crackerchimp and Beanchimp in order to graduate.

You got it all wrong. I dont think blacks r all chimps, and the future is bright for those that want it. I dont give a fuck if a black dude is with a white girl or any of that shit, to each their own. Its just time to evolve thats all.

In the words of 2pac," They tell me its the white man I should fear, but its my own kind doing all the killing here"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2610C0LPR3g9k2J9

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 06:59 AM
You got it all wrong. I dont think blacks r all chimps, and the future is bright for those that want it. I dont give a fuck if a black dude is with a white girl or any of that shit, to each their own. Its just time to evolve thats all.

In the words of 2pac," They tell me its the white man I should fear, but its my own kind doing all the killing here"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2610C0LPR3g9k2J9

:lol but you have nothing to fear....you don't live in an impoverished community....those songs and metrics are for the poor living in those conditions....what you have to be worried about is the 84 percent of white people killed every year by other whites.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 08:54 AM
Opie Wilson has the worst case of cognitive dissonance I've ever seen.

Malik Hairston
11-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Opie Wilson has the worst case of cognitive dissonance I've ever seen.

Doesn't matter, unfortunately, he's a national hero now..

:lol people celebrating Wilson as a person, despite knowing nothing about him other than the fact that he killed a teenager

DarrinS
11-26-2014, 10:00 AM
I didn't realize that this was the first time he fired his gun in the line of duty. I guess he just snapped that day when he saw the gentle giant.

jeebus
11-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Eh, it's just the whites continuing to punish the negros for celebrating too hard after OJ got away with murder.

DarrinS
11-26-2014, 10:16 AM
If Darren Wilson was black, would we know his name?

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 10:23 AM

If he killed a rich, white kid we would.

DarrinS
11-26-2014, 10:37 AM
If he killed a rich, white kid we would.

Can you name the black cop who shot the white kid in Utah, without searching? I can't.

unleashbaynes
11-26-2014, 10:40 AM

hes not and we do. soooo yeah shut the fuck up with your dumb hypotheticals and take a step into reality.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 10:40 AM
Can you name the black cop who shot the white kid in Utah, without searching? I can't.

Nope, but I won't be able to recall Darren Wilson's name in a couple months either.

DarrinS
11-26-2014, 10:43 AM
Nope, but I won't be able to recall Darren Wilson's name in a couple months either.

Really? Who killed Treyvon?

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 10:47 AM
Really? Who killed Treyvon?

He has done a really good job at keeping himself in the media spotlight. He is also a vile, disgusting piece of garbage. Darren Wilson is just a scared white boy who had a job he couldn't handle.

DarrinS
11-26-2014, 11:02 AM
I don't think Wilson is a hero, but I don't know if he did anything he wasn't trained to do. Maybe all officers should just have non-lethal weapons. Although I wouldn't want to be fighting against real weapons with a taser. I do think that every cop should wear a camera.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 11:08 AM
Deadly force should be the absolute last resort for a peace officer. I'm just not convinced that was the case here.

Biernutz
11-26-2014, 11:19 AM
If six people came forward to support Wilsons version of what happened,what does that say about Brown?
These 6 live around where Brown lives and gave statements. What we haven't heard about is
Browns behavior in his neighborhood. He had no problem acting like a thug with that shop owner. Did
he act like that with his neighbors? If he did it will come out in time..........

spurraider21
11-26-2014, 02:09 PM
pretty sure it was a white cop tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UjKqzVDCw

Spur-Addict
11-26-2014, 02:17 PM
I don't think Wilson is a hero, but I don't know if he did anything he wasn't trained to do. Maybe all officers should just have non-lethal weapons. Although I wouldn't want to be fighting against real weapons with a taser. I do think that every cop should wear a camera.

:toast

Clipper Nation
11-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Deadly force should be the absolute last resort for a peace officer. I'm just not convinced that was the case here.
Easy to say that from behind a computer screen in the comfort of your own home. Much more difficult in practice if you were in his shoes.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Easy to say that from behind a computer screen in the comfort of your own home. Much more difficult in practice if you were in his shoes.

I'm not a cop. And, I do realize that different situations require different actions, but when dealing with an unarmed civilian, emptying your clip in another human would be at the extreme end of the reaction spectrum.

Clipper Nation
11-26-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm not a cop. And, I do realize that different situations require different actions, but when dealing with an unarmed civilian, emptying your clip in another human would be at the extreme end of the reaction spectrum.
Unarmed does not mean not dangerous, and grabbing at a cop's gun means you are no longer unarmed under the law anyway.

Infinite_limit
11-26-2014, 03:04 PM
The guy fought 2 different individuals in the span of 10 minutes. Something we can all agree on, the community is safer with him gone

ohmwrecker
11-26-2014, 03:10 PM
The guy fought 2 different individuals in the span of 10 minutes. Something we can all agree on, the community is safer with him gone

Dead? And... I would hardly call the surveillance footage from the store a fight. This was just one day (last one) of Michael Brown's life. A few hours of one day is all you are judging him on?