PDA

View Full Version : Cops To Black Man: "Why Are You Trying To Take My Gun"

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 07:54 AM
fucking lying ass cops got prosecuted by their own dash cams for lying their ass off...shit is wild out there....:bang

2myApEZrm1I

DisAsTerBot
11-26-2014, 08:56 AM
that's fucked up

RsxPiimp
11-26-2014, 09:25 AM
I don't care what everyone says, but white cops are the fucking worst from my experience. Black police officers have been more level headed IMO.

cantthinkofanything
11-26-2014, 09:39 AM
I don't care what everyone says, but white cops are the fucking worst from my experience. Black police officers have been more level headed IMO.

word. I believe that a significant percentage of white cops become cops because they desire power. There needs to be some better system of screening people that want to become police. Seems like it's a pretty easy job to get for a dumbass redneck.

It's no surprise that there are incidents like this. Just like people shouldn't be surprised when a coach or teacher or mentor is arrested on sexual charges involving minors. If someone is a pedophile, what better job for them than to work with kids. If someone has aggression issues, why not be a cop.

IronMexican
11-26-2014, 11:14 AM
I believe in equal opportunity. Every cop, regardless of race has shown me that they can be a massive asshole. I've had bad encounters with all of them. I think black cops are a little more hesitant around LA because there's so many Mexicans and are afraid of a scandal.

The Gemini Method
11-26-2014, 11:26 AM
The worst treatment I got from a cop was from an Asian woman cop. Bitch swore I killed someone yelling at me for entering the turning lane 20 ft too early. Shit was hilarious. Bitch needed the D in a major way.

RsxPiimp
11-26-2014, 11:49 AM
word. I believe that a significant percentage of white cops become cops because they desire power. There needs to be some better system of screening people that want to become police. Seems like it's a pretty easy job to get for a dumbass redneck.

It's no surprise that there are incidents like this. Just like people shouldn't be surprised when a coach or teacher or mentor is arrested on sexual charges involving minors. If someone is a pedophile, what better job for them than to work with kids. If someone has aggression issues, why not be a cop.
The worst are those dumb white jocks who didn't make any programs in college :lol You can definitely feel they on a power trip. :lol

I know its a small sample size, but the Black PO's definitely were much more professional in handling situations IMO.

RD2191
11-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Mostly city cops that are huge faggots. Never had a bad experience with a state trooper.

spurraider21
11-26-2014, 01:59 PM
good. hope those fucks get punished to the full extent.

FkLA
11-27-2014, 01:18 AM
The majority of patrol cops are uneducated retards IMO. They're not really suited to handle the power they give them. They should start requiring degrees but not sure if they'd have enough applicants then tbh.

Infinite_limit
11-27-2014, 04:03 AM
The majority of patrol cops are uneducated retards IMO. They're not really suited to handle the power they give them. They should start requiring degrees but not sure if they'd have enough applicants then tbh.
You mean people aren't lining up to patrol ghetto filled cesspools? USA has more criminals and ghettos than individuals willing to fix it.

The joke has always been: America has cops on every Street corner. You guys bitch about how rude and controlling they are but don't connect the dots and realize you traded safety & liberty for TVs, truck and junk food. Enjoy!