PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed Stalker Spends 6 Months Taping an Asshole Who Runs Red Lights

JudynTX
11-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Who's worse in this situation? The jerk who keeps pulling the same dangerous stunt of faking a left turn so he can run a red and cut off the traffic going straight, or the stalker who's been recording this behavior for more than 6 months and turned it into a 20-minute montage?

Before you answer, consider that the red-light runner has apparently been doing the same thing for 2 years, and that the person following him around with a camera has spent 2 years seething about it.

Trick question. They're both awful.

If the cameraman's plan was to bust the reckless driver and stop him from endangering other motorists, it doesn't seem to have worked very well. If his plan was to maintain an obsessive hobby for months, though: great success!

http://youtu.be/xWwLBxTiDNs

http://gawker.com/obsessed-stalker-spends-6-months-taping-an-asshole-who-1662620103

Spurminator
11-26-2014, 10:09 AM
I applaud his calculated, long-term road rage. I've seen people flip out in worse ways on the road.

mrsmaalox
11-26-2014, 10:09 AM
That's a weird thing to do just to go around 1 or 2 cars. Did the filming change the behavior? He probably does it more now.

Chomag
11-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Meh seems like he just encounters this guy all the time on his morning commute to work or something and decided to do it to entertain himself (doesnt seem like he is going around town looking for him). I could be wrong though this is just what it seems to me. I know on my regular commute I have some nick names for some same idiot drivers that I encounter on every work morning lol. What actually urks me the most I think though is drivers that never use turn signals. I mean is is really that difficult to flip a switch for some people?

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Judy my dear. ..this is the type of thread I approve. Good job. ..it's always nice to see people taking my advice.

You deserve a happy thanks giving for lowering the bar.

Daniel Sedin
11-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Nothing wrong with it. Asshole could kill someone.

mrsmaalox
11-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Judy my dear. ..this is the type of thread I approve. Good job. ..it's always nice to see people taking my advice.

You deserve a happy thanks giving for lowering the bar.

Yes Judy, please please try to stick to the preferred topic of racism and start as many redundant threads about it as possible!!

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2014, 12:09 PM
Yes Judy, please please try to stick to the preferred topic of racism and start as many redundant threads about it as possible!!

One of these days Maalox...Imma beat the Spanish off your putty

JudynTX
11-26-2014, 12:33 PM
^^^ You wouldn't hurt a fly. STHU lol

hehateme
11-26-2014, 03:32 PM
If this guy was so pissed why didn't he just follow the fucker to his job/house one day and confront him about it. Just seems like a lot of work to video stalk the guy for 2yrs and not do shit.

Spurminator
11-26-2014, 03:42 PM
What actually urks me the most I think though is drivers that never use turn signals. I mean is is really that difficult to flip a switch for some people?

It is if you have a phone in one hand and a cheeseburger in the other!

Cry Havoc
11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
If this guy was so pissed why didn't he just follow the fucker to his job/house one day and confront him about it. Just seems like a lot of work to video stalk the guy for 2yrs and not do shit.

He should have called 911 and reported a dangerous driver.

Why the hell you'd confront someone you don't know who's acting like an idiot with 4000 lbs of metal is beyond me.

Malik Hairston
11-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Meh seems like he just encounters this guy all the time on his morning commute to work or something and decided to do it to entertain himself (doesnt seem like he is going around town looking for him). I could be wrong though this is just what it seems to me. I know on my regular commute I have some nick names for some same idiot drivers that I encounter on every work morning lol. What actually urks me the most I think though is drivers that never use turn signals. I mean is is really that difficult to flip a switch for some people?

Yep, definitely the worst, especially if you live in a big city with terrible traffic..

Living in a city with some of the worst traffic in North America has made me detest driving, tbh..