PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Labor Day RiderFest

Old School Chic
08-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey Boys and Girls!

If you have no plans for this coming Labor Day weekend (especially since gas prices are going up) come out and have some fun at this years 1st Annual Labor Day RiderFest @ the SBC Center....

Car Show, Carnival, Live Music and Vendors!

Categories/Classifications:
A. Street Rod-Coupe
B. Street Rod-Sedan
C. Street Rod-Pick-up/Commercial
D. T-Bucket
E. Street Rod-Roadster
F. Custom Car
G. Classic-Car
H. Original/Restored-Car
I. Truck-Original/Restored
J. Truck-Modified
K. Unfinished
L. Corvette
M. Mustang
N. Street Machine
O. Orphan
P. Low Rider
Q. Muscle Car
R. Vendor

Awards:
1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies for each Category/Classification, Best of Show, Celebrity Pick, Best Paint, Best Interior and Best Engine...

LIVE BAND LINE UP

9/2
6:30pm – 8pm: iH5
8:30pm – 10pm: Dog Men Poets

9/3
4:30pm – 6pm: Cactus Country
6:30pm – 8pm: Rueben V
8:30pm – 10pm: Two Tons of Steel

9/4
4:30pm – 6pm: The Big Dogs
6:30pm – 8pm: String Theory
8:30pm – 10pm: Spin 66

Tickets $5.00
Kids 5 and under go In FREE!!!!

Hope to see all of you out there!

For more Info: www.sbccenter.net

Old School Chic
09-02-2005, 09:41 AM
It is natural that the public wants to help their fellow man during this time of crisis in our country. This weekend at the SBC Center, the San Antonio community has another opportunity to help the families that have been affected by the disaster.
In response to this crisis, the SBC Center and H-E-B are joining forces to aid in the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts. On the grounds of the SBC Center, the 1st Annual Labor Day Rider Fest has been transformed into an event that not only will raise money for the cause, but also be a donation drop-off point. H-E-B will have their trailer on site Saturday and Sunday for people to donate non-perishable food and personal hygiene items. We are asking the community to support this effort while enjoying the carnival, car show, and live music for only $5. All monies collected at the event will be donated to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.

Kori Ellis
09-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info, SBC Girl.

Old School Chic
09-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the info, SBC Girl.

You welcome, Kori...

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/afp/20050902/capt.sge.eea25.020905160818.photo02.photo.default-356x287.jpg?x=356&y=287&sig=om3kLJVuCSkRGHAHJLQfAg--

Children are lined up before boarding a bus as people are evacuated from the Superdome in New Orleans.

I wish I could bring them all home with me. :depressed