PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Helping Veterans At Thanksgiving

BillMc
11-26-2014, 03:54 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/2014/11/26/ServingVeteransaThanksgivingMeal-3447398

Nice to see them out there, especially major cogs in the wheel like Pop, Boris, Tiago and Danny. Really makes you appreciate what you have when you realize those who have served their country and now need help. Really proud of the organization. Have to say I wonder where the Big 3 and Leonard are but big name guys are in demand, I guess.

EVAY
11-26-2014, 04:38 PM
The big three are somewhere doing something, I am sure. They may even have been there before or after this filming. This is the sort of thing that the NBA is really good at getting their guys to do. And if the Big Three were there, the other players would be ignored.

I wouldn't be surprised to see each of the Big Three at area hospitals or something, with no press about it at all. Would be just like them and the team.

Thanks for posting this.

BillMc
11-26-2014, 06:43 PM
The big three are somewhere doing something, I am sure. They may even have been there before or after this filming. This is the sort of thing that the NBA is really good at getting their guys to do. And if the Big Three were there, the other players would be ignored.

I wouldn't be surprised to see each of the Big Three at area hospitals or something, with no press about it at all. Would be just like them and the team.

Thanks for posting this.

You may be right. Often it's just the end of the bench at such things so good to see Boris, Danny and Tiago there.

exstatic
11-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Boris interviewing Kyle, who worked the dessert line. Nice to see big and little brother hanging out.

Silver&Black
11-26-2014, 09:37 PM
:cry So Classy :cry

Splits
11-26-2014, 10:45 PM
:cry never a bad day to appreciate veterans :cry
:cry so proud of our volunteer occupation army :cry
:cry brought freedom to Iraq by killing hundreds of thousands of civilians :cry
:cry thank you for my freedom :cry
:cry without the sacrifice of our bravest of the brave in the greatest country in the history of the galaxy I couldn't eat my turkey tomorrow :cry
:cry let's hold a SpursTalk canned good drive for these poor soldiers :cry
:cry cranberries :cry
:cry 9/11 :cry
:cry I'm thankful for the protection our occupation army provides me :cry
:cry fight em over there so we don't have to fight em here :cry

Legacy
11-26-2014, 11:02 PM
Thanks for posting. I'm a Veteran, and articles like these always warm my heart. I love my Spurs.

SupremeGuy
11-26-2014, 11:07 PM
:cry never a bad day to appreciate veterans :cry
:cry so proud of our volunteer occupation army :cry
:cry brought freedom to Iraq by killing hundreds of thousands of civilians :cry
:cry thank you for my freedom :cry
:cry without the sacrifice of our bravest of the brave in the greatest country in the history of the galaxy I couldn't eat my turkey tomorrow :cry
:cry let's hold a SpursTalk canned good drive for these poor soldiers :cry
:cry cranberries :cry
:cry 9/11 :cry
:cry I'm thankful for the protection our occupation army provides me :cry
:cry fight em over there so we don't have to fight em here :cryYou're so edgy.