PDA

View Full Version : Any Messinasuckers gonna do some damage control?

ElNono
11-26-2014, 09:37 PM
All the Messinasuckers that scoffed and tried to ridicule me when I said that Messina is still the biggest obstacle to the Spurs winning a title....

what is the reasoning now?
Where is the Coach of the year?

Bonner still the first "big" off the bench...

No sight of a TD/Tiago pairing....

Blair...6'7'' starting center ...

Being embarrassed by MIKE BROWN....MIKE FUCKIN' BROWN!

McRoberts posterizing Bonner....Messina pulls Bonner...Messina puts Bonner right back in...GENIUS!

No One on the Spurs with any desire...any fire...any balls...and Coach Messina didn't change anything...just kept the same rotation...the same everything....

This is what the Playoffs have in store...and this is exactly what happened last season...

Messina has had two seasons now with Splitter...and in two seasons...he has not been able to "find time" to try and integrate his only two players approaching 7 feet....this is the NBA where being tall is something that can't be taught...on top of that Splitter is not just some "serviceable' "blue collar" role player...he can actually be an asset by his mere presence on the court with his vision, passing, and basketball IQ...but fuckhead coach has pissed away two seasons....

This seasons playoffs are just about here and fuckhead coach is right on cue to get embarrassed again....

COTY....

spurraider21
11-26-2014, 09:40 PM
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao

Silver&Black
11-26-2014, 09:40 PM
:lmao

horsielove
11-26-2014, 09:50 PM
this is soooooooooo much better than my thread. :lol

hater
11-26-2014, 09:52 PM
the only obstacle to the Spurs winning is She Whom Shall Not Be Named sitting in front row

send that scrub back to the 2nd row

DarrinS
11-26-2014, 09:54 PM
:lol

Splits
11-26-2014, 10:16 PM
WHY THE FUCK IS BECKY HAMMOND NOT COACHING???

Spurs organization, and Pop in particular, are MISOGYNISTS!!!

manufan10
11-26-2014, 10:35 PM

Splits
11-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Why is Splitter not playing??? Messina needs to get over himself, fucking euro faggit

Brunodf
11-26-2014, 10:41 PM
This Ginobili kid is playing pretty well under Messina coaching style tbh

MultiTroll
11-26-2014, 10:44 PM
You guys wanna come over to my house for some tea and crumpets?

jeebus
11-26-2014, 10:49 PM
All the Messinasuckers that scoffed and tried to ridicule me when I said that Messina is still the biggest obstacle to the Spurs winning a title....

what is the reasoning now?
Where is the Coach of the year?

Bonner still the first "big" off the bench...

No sight of a TD/Tiago pairing....

Blair...6'7'' starting center ...

Being embarrassed by MIKE BROWN....MIKE FUCKIN' BROWN!

McRoberts posterizing Bonner....Messina pulls Bonner...Messina puts Bonner right back in...GENIUS!

No One on the Spurs with any desire...any fire...any balls...and Coach Messina didn't change anything...just kept the same rotation...the same everything....

This is what the Playoffs have in store...and this is exactly what happened last season...

Messina has had two seasons now with Splitter...and in two seasons...he has not been able to "find time" to try and integrate his only two players approaching 7 feet....this is the NBA where being tall is something that can't be taught...on top of that Splitter is not just some "serviceable' "blue collar" role player...he can actually be an asset by his mere presence on the court with his vision, passing, and basketball IQ...but fuckhead coach has pissed away two seasons....

This seasons playoffs are just about here and fuckhead coach is right on cue to get embarrassed again....

COTY....

http://i.imgur.com/IIYlYdA.gif

spurraider21
11-26-2014, 10:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IIYlYdA.gif

ElNono
11-26-2014, 10:55 PM
What's OP going off about?

Messina officially the winningmost coach in Spurs history with a 100% winning rate.

look_at_g_shred
11-26-2014, 10:57 PM
the only obstacle to the Spurs winning is She Whom Shall Not Be Named sitting in front row

send that scrub back to the 2nd row
Would nut all over that .

look_at_g_shred
11-26-2014, 10:58 PM
What's OP going off about?

Messina officially the winningmost coach in Spurs history with a 100% winning rate.
50%

ElNono
11-26-2014, 10:59 PM
50%

1-0 = 100%

jeebus
11-26-2014, 11:01 PM
1-0 = 100%
Nice try faggot, but 1-0 is 50%. Eat dick.

ElNono
11-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Nice try faggot, but 1-0 is 50%. Eat dick.

It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

BillMc
11-26-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol

jeebus
11-26-2014, 11:12 PM
It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch with u tryin to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

ElNono
11-26-2014, 11:18 PM
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch with u tryin to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

Are you really in that bad a need little guy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, why is it so fucking hard to believe that I played football and ran track? Why do you fight this so damn hard, it's comical guy. Dude, you look stupid with this..ok?

it's not working, ok? I can win $$$$$$ betting games, I played football and can talk about guys you've never heard of, I ran track....ok guy? Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Are you really in that bad a need little guy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, why is it so fucking hard to believe that I played football and ran track? Why do you fight this so damn hard, it's comical guy. Dude, you look stupid with this..ok?

it's not working, ok? I can win $$$$$$ betting games, I played football and can talk about guys you've never heard of, I ran track....ok guy? Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 11:22 PM
This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said the Chandler trade was no good because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever ESPN shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he would be good because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Spurs might lose in 2013 and Manu might not do much, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Hollinger's statistical method) that your Kobe loving head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

jeebus
11-26-2014, 11:23 PM

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?
You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.
You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.
Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.
You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.12 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop
around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.
You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clot pole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your spouse be blessed with many bastards.
You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature; _Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.
You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.
It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

Darkwaters
11-26-2014, 11:24 PM
:toast

look_at_g_shred
11-26-2014, 11:25 PM
1-0 = 100%
U forget that Suns game?

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 11:25 PM
U forget that Suns game?
The NBA got the series it wanted and the outcome it wanted even if it finally could not pull a rabbit out and skew it to 7 games or some shit like that.

Re this "artificially induced" finals, I am sure a lot watched and some even cared, that the Heat destroyed the Thunder.

Meanwhile, in all honestly, by far the two best and complete teams (the Bulls and Spurs) were home due to injuries or spurrious officiating at key moments and count the fans of the Celtics, Lakers and Mavs as also rightfully pissed off that their teams simply count not stand in the way of a dream match to end a shortened season. It iwll be peculiar for sure, that for some reason this season unlike the 99 season will not have an * attached to it; but one should be and doubled down as **2012 champs, for in reality the Heat are still a beatable team with no depth and poor skill at at least two positions, but whom somehow got the games called the way they needed for their superstars and of course "redeemed themselves" after last years seemingly equally scripted defeat where the NBA Gods placated Cuban finally.

Therefore, to get in step with what the Commish and the NBA Gods want many of you will coronate the King and revive his countdown to 7. You will surely pray and hope that Howard gets what the hell he really wants. You even will hope D. Williams goes to the Lakers or some such crap as that.
A few of you wil surely also hope that things will work out well for the Lottery lucky (or enhanced) Hornets who went from being owned by the NBA to a tax write off for a car salesman.

However, count me out of really caring for the NBA so much anymore.

For as my 14 y/o said, Dad if they are not going to even give them a chance with the calls why the hell should we watch or even care anymore? One should not and I cannot - so out for at least a long, long time.

jeebus
11-26-2014, 11:26 PM
This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said the Chandler trade was no good because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever ESPN shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he would be good because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Spurs might lose in 2013 and Manu might not do much, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Hollinger's statistical method) that your Kobe loving head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

ElNono
11-26-2014, 11:26 PM

I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
Have any articles/ quotes?

mystargtr34
11-26-2014, 11:28 PM
I :lol'd when ii read the thread title.. good one Nono.

ElNono
11-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

When I'm at the Wal-mart or grocery story I typically pay with my debit card. On the pad it comes up, "EBT, Debit, Credit, Cash." I make it a point to say loudly to the check-out clerk, "EBT, what is that for?" She inevitably says, "it's government assistance." I respond, "Oh, you mean welfare? Great. I work for a living. I'm paying for my food with my own hard-earned dollars. And other people get their food for free." And I look around with disgust, making sure others in line have heard me.

I am going to step this up. I am going to do far more of this in my life. It's going to be my personal crusade. I hope other libertarians and conservatives will eventually join me.What I plan to do this week, is to get yard signs made up, at my own expense, that read, "EBT is for Welfare Moochers." I will put the signs out on public property off of the right-of-way so it's entirely legal, in front of every convenience store or grocery store that has a sign out saying "EBT Accepted Here." I may even do some sign waving in front of these stores, holding up my "EBT is for Welfare Moochers," sign, and waving to passers-by.

If I meet a Democrat in my life from here on out, I will shun them immediately. I will spit on the ground in front of them, being careful not to spit in their general direction so that they can't charge me with some stupid little nuisance law. Then I'll tell them in no un-certain terms: "I do not associate with Democrats. You all are communist pigs, and I have nothing but utter disgust for you. Sir/Madam, you are scum of the earth." Then I'll turn and walk the other way

apalisoc_9
11-26-2014, 11:29 PM
srs post,

I thought Messina did a great job in late third and the fourth...He dictated the offense and that's a huge sign of respect from the players.

jeebus
11-26-2014, 11:31 PM
When I'm at the Wal-mart or grocery story I typically pay with my debit card. On the pad it comes up, "EBT, Debit, Credit, Cash." I make it a point to say loudly to the check-out clerk, "EBT, what is that for?" She inevitably says, "it's government assistance." I respond, "Oh, you mean welfare? Great. I work for a living. I'm paying for my food with my own hard-earned dollars. And other people get their food for free." And I look around with disgust, making sure others in line have heard me.

I am going to step this up. I am going to do far more of this in my life. It's going to be my personal crusade. I hope other libertarians and conservatives will eventually join me.What I plan to do this week, is to get yard signs made up, at my own expense, that read, "EBT is for Welfare Moochers." I will put the signs out on public property off of the right-of-way so it's entirely legal, in front of every convenience store or grocery store that has a sign out saying "EBT Accepted Here." I may even do some sign waving in front of these stores, holding up my "EBT is for Welfare Moochers," sign, and waving to passers-by.

If I meet a Democrat in my life from here on out, I will shun them immediately. I will spit on the ground in front of them, being careful not to spit in their general direction so that they can't charge me with some stupid little nuisance law. Then I'll tell them in no un-certain terms: "I do not associate with Democrats. You all are communist pigs, and I have nothing but utter disgust for you. Sir/Madam, you are scum of the earth." Then I'll turn and walk the other way

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its exquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's indescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

ElNono
11-26-2014, 11:32 PM
:lmao oh shit

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 11:34 PM
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its exquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's indescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

It just will take a better team built exactly like the more dominant, deeper and experienced Spurs to thrash them in the next round as erratic/enigmatic teams like LAL and/or the owner destroyed Mavs have gagged several games to the talented but still unproven Thunder?

Yet SAS fans are supposed to fear the over-hyped Thunder who somehow are still 6-0 in the playoffs.

They are unbeaten so far despite poor ball movement and too much perimeter shooting, questionable coaching, and questionable decision making and have won two games with bounces on the last shot by Durant (and game winners both could just as easily come out)

They seem to have no true scorers off the bench outside of Harden who will not be able to flog into the lane vs. Jackson or Leonard with such impunity and the Spurs will confuse the heck of of Westbrook and body up to Durant, while Duncan if he continues to hit from the outside will negate the shotblocking of Ibaka and the over-hyped Perkins.

By the way, Mr. Kevin Durant you made a very clutch shot down the stretch but were really bailed out by the "beardman" (Harden) and your last soft airball intentionally missed FT looked Splitteresque and was so pathetic it could have ultimetely cost the game - even after the epic fail that was LAL tonight. As the pride of Montrose Christian HS (down the street from me near Bethesda, MD) you should at least be able to hit the rim or close, LOL on that one.

ElNono
11-26-2014, 11:35 PM
It just will take a better team built exactly like the more dominant, deeper and experienced Spurs to thrash them in the next round as erratic/enigmatic teams like LAL and/or the owner destroyed Mavs have gagged several games to the talented but still unproven Thunder?

Yet SAS fans are supposed to fear the over-hyped Thunder who somehow are still 6-0 in the playoffs.

They are unbeaten so far despite poor ball movement and too much perimeter shooting, questionable coaching, and questionable decision making and have won two games with bounces on the last shot by Durant (and game winners both could just as easily come out)

They seem to have no true scorers off the bench outside of Harden who will not be able to flog into the lane vs. Jackson or Leonard with such impunity and the Spurs will confuse the heck of of Westbrook and body up to Durant, while Duncan if he continues to hit from the outside will negate the shotblocking of Ibaka and the over-hyped Perkins.

By the way, Mr. Kevin Durant you made a very clutch shot down the stretch but were really bailed out by the "beardman" (Harden) and your last soft airball intentionally missed FT looked Splitteresque and was so pathetic it could have ultimetely cost the game - even after the epic fail that was LAL tonight. As the pride of Montrose Christian HS (down the street from me near Bethesda, MD) you should at least be able to hit the rim or close, LOL on that one.

Go drink drano and sleep slumpbuster.

ElNono
11-26-2014, 11:37 PM
U forget that Suns game?

Udoka, IMO

jeebus
11-26-2014, 11:40 PM

I will find you and sit over your mouth as your nose penetrates my puckered sphincter, tickling and gyrating against my prostate, then I feel it rising, you begin to wretch as my bowels begin to empty, filling your large nostrils with lumps of half digested sweetcorn and peppers. The gooey liquid makes you gag, thereafter my erect p*nis begins to throb, the glistening precum being replaced by an eruption of bollock yogurt, landing on your hairy p*ssy and flat chest. At this moment both the sh*t flow and semen spurts subside, as I rise, watching you rolling about in shock, mixing your saliva with my putrid droppings and semen, your body becoming one large van gogh creation of the most grotesque kind.

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Go drink drano and sleep slumpbuster.

I will find you and sit over your mouth as your nose penetrates my puckered sphincter, tickling and gyrating against my prostate, then I feel it rising, you begin to wretch as my bowels begin to empty, filling your large nostrils with lumps of half digested sweetcorn and peppers. The gooey liquid makes you gag, thereafter my erect p*nis begins to throb, the glistening precum being replaced by an eruption of bollock yogurt, landing on your hairy p*ssy and flat chest. At this moment both the sh*t flow and semen spurts subside, as I rise, watching you rolling about in shock, mixing your saliva with my putrid droppings and semen, your body becoming one large van gogh creation of the most grotesque kind.

Went to get my SI from the local Barnes and Noble and a high school kid, albeit super talented/humble and all that + the Mormon angle is on the cover instead of Duncan.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/05/prep-star-jabari-parker-gets-sports-illustrated-cover/1

How bad does it suck that the "greatest player of his generation" is not on the cover for another PARKER, not Tony (who would have deserved it for the Spurs run through the playoffs and end of the season) even though:

1) he probably, definetely does not care;
2) that cover is coming as the Spurs continue to roll; and
3) they claimed this kid was the best since James - having seen Durant play at Montrose Christian* I find that hard to believe.
4) the SI story came on Duncan came out on the internet days before.
5) nice not to have the SI jinx against the Spurs going until they win :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

* although a couple of decades before, Shaq in SAS was arguebly more dominant than either, I saw him destroy backboards and opponents even when a raw big man at Cole HS when I was a pediatric resident and sports doc for the school and a guy named Lew Alcindor was the best I ever saw in a HS game when he was in the NY area.

Splits
11-26-2014, 11:49 PM
DDCd_19ZRII

jeebus
11-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Went to get my SI from the local Barnes and Noble and a high school kid, albeit super talented/humble and all that + the Mormon angle is on the cover instead of Duncan.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/05/prep-star-jabari-parker-gets-sports-illustrated-cover/1

How bad does it suck that the "greatest player of his generation" is not on the cover for another PARKER, not Tony (who would have deserved it for the Spurs run through the playoffs and end of the season) even though:

1) he probably, definetely does not care;
2) that cover is coming as the Spurs continue to roll; and
3) they claimed this kid was the best since James - having seen Durant play at Montrose Christian* I find that hard to believe.
4) the SI story came on Duncan came out on the internet days before.
5) nice not to have the SI jinx against the Spurs going until they win :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

* although a couple of decades before, Shaq in SAS was arguebly more dominant than either, I saw him destroy backboards and opponents even when a raw big man at Cole HS when I was a pediatric resident and sports doc for the school and a guy named Lew Alcindor was the best I ever saw in a HS game when he was in the NY area.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/79d680455bad079609a7fe14724845b0/tumblr_mj6crfwuXY1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 11:57 PM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/79d680455bad079609a7fe14724845b0/tumblr_mj6crfwuXY1qdlh1io1_400.gif

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Aztecfan03
11-27-2014, 12:10 AM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

manufan10
11-27-2014, 12:20 AM
Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. These kinds of things can be dangerous and I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

100%duncan
11-27-2014, 12:35 AM

hyhy
11-27-2014, 12:51 AM
Are you guys copying posts from a previous thread? this is hilarious

Aztecfan03
11-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Are you guys copying posts from a previous thread? this is hilarious

I think from multiple threads. The track and field one is how avante always responds to people. The one i posted isn't from here

spurraider21
11-27-2014, 02:07 AM
I think from multiple threads. The track and field one is how avante always responds to people. The one i posted isn't from here
thats my favorite copypasta of all time

:lol gorilla warfare

hyhy
11-27-2014, 02:51 AM
serious post though, in his interview, seems like a very humble guy

Uriel
11-27-2014, 05:10 AM
Clearly, there's an inside joke in this thread I'm not getting.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205241

Uriel
11-27-2014, 05:13 AM

I don't know where you copy-pasted that from, but reading that post made want to shoot myself in the face.

ElNono
11-27-2014, 05:25 AM
Clearly, there's an inside joke in this thread I'm not getting.

Parody of this:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194756

then kinda got outta hand with the copypasta

ElNono
11-27-2014, 05:28 AM
U forget that Suns game?

actually, Suns was preseason, does not count, per what I've been reading. This was officially his first NBA coaching game.

quentin_compson
11-27-2014, 06:36 AM
This thread delivers. :toast

urunobili
11-27-2014, 07:31 AM
He's gonna wear Manu down tbh

Uriel
11-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Parody of this:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194756

then kinda got outta hand with the copypasta
Yeah, I know. :lol I was referring to all the copy-paste posts.

FromWayDowntown
11-27-2014, 09:23 AM
actually, Suns was preseason, does not count, per what I've been reading. This was officially his first NBA coaching game.

dr;tl

manufan10
11-27-2014, 09:49 AM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.