PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Your 2015 All-Special Needs Team nominees

Daniel Sedin
11-27-2014, 11:31 PM
:lmao George Gervin would be worse than Belinelli in today's game, tbh..

Clipper Nation
11-27-2014, 11:51 PM
Jimmy Butler MVP.

LeBron is the next T-Mac

Well... Lets look at their first three years off each other.. I'll use Montana's fourth year included:

Yards:
Newton: 11,229
Montana: 7,973
Advantage: Cam

TD's/INT's:
Newton: 64/42
Montana: 51/38

QBR AVG:
Newton: 86.4
Montana: 86.3

Rushing Yards:
Newton: 2032 yards, 28 TD's, 5.6 rushes per carry
Montana: negative yards

Completion %:
Newton: 59.8%
Montana: 61.6%
Advantage: Montana

I think given Newton's athleticism he already has more potential than Moon ever had... and with his passing game growing.. I think his passing could actually surpass Moon significantly.

Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

DMC
11-28-2014, 03:26 AM
Hard to say, it's not 2015 yet.

jeebus
11-28-2014, 08:55 AM
Yeah, it's hard to figure out who's being serious.

Real-talk: he's got the potential to be a Kevin Garnett type of player. Except he's more athletic than KG was at his age, which allows him to be so versatile. We haven't had a SF this well-rounded since Sean Elliott. I think Daye is the prototype for what future NBA players will look like. Life after Duncan doesn't look so bad now with Joseph, Baynes and Daye developing the way they are. I'm excited for the future.

I'd disagree on the KG comparison. Judging by his height, shooting form and skin tone, I'd say he's either a more-athletic Dirk or a smarter Durant. Hell, maybe both.

my nigga jag was probably on black tar heroin when he made that prediction

100%duncan
11-28-2014, 10:38 AM
^ :lol

jag
11-29-2014, 02:00 PM
my nigga jag was probably on black tar heroin when he made that prediction

:lol you understand that wasn't a legitimate take, right bro?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-03-2014, 02:10 AM
Man, i swear some people don't even watch spurs games.

Cornbread arguing that Leonard is the playmaker that Scottie Pippen was.

apalisoc_9
12-03-2014, 02:39 AM
wow this guy is seriously dumb........wow just wow. :lol