PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual Confession From Kool On Black Friday

Koolaid_Man
11-28-2014, 02:44 PM
:lmao Am I the only guy here who loves watching the Lifetime Movie Network (LMN)...I seem to be addicted to the shit...movies with titles such as:

I Killed My BFF
The Perfect Wife
Ghost Inside My Child
Dark Desire
My Uncle Is The Green River Killer
I Creampied M<S Mom

DMC
11-28-2014, 06:01 PM
You have no one in your life. Here's a half priced pity post for you.

Koolaid_Man
11-28-2014, 06:03 PM
You have no one in your life. Here's a half priced pity post for you.

PM me so we can discuss getting you into my life. ;-)

DJR210
11-28-2014, 09:52 PM
Ghost Inside My Child isn't a movie you idiot.

Thread
11-28-2014, 10:27 PM
No. I love the LMN as well. "The Candles on Bay Street" one of my all time favorite movies. Alicia Silverstone plays a single mom who returns to her hometown to die. It's a complex story that involves her ex childhood (boy)friend who is now married. She has a young son and this child plays a significant role and handles it splendidly. LMN gives the viewer what (they) want and they give it to us unconditionally.

The Hallmark Movie Channel as well. "The Good Witch" franchise is my favorite. And I watch the Jesse Stone franchise just to aggravate myself.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2014, 11:25 AM
No. I love the LMN as well. "The Candles on Bay Street" one of my all time favorite movies. Alicia Silverstone plays a single mom who returns to her hometown to die. It's a complex story that involves her ex childhood (boy)friend who is now married. She has a young son and this child plays a significant role and handles it splendidly. LMN gives the viewer what (they) want and they give it to us unconditionally.

The Hallmark Movie Channel as well. "The Good Witch" franchise is my favorite. And I watch the Jesse Stone franchise just to aggravate myself.

I know what you mean they do give the viewers what they want........I saw Dark Desires the other day where Kelley Lynch had an affair with her son's college roommate...and he fucked her good several times while her husband was at work...I've been jacking off to her online nudes ever since....she's not all that but it's that "Something About Mary" effect...:lol

Thread
11-30-2014, 03:46 PM
I know what you mean they do give the viewers what they want........I saw (((Dark Desires))) the other day where Kelley Lynch had an affair with her son's college roommate...and he fucked her good several times while her husband was at work...I've been jacking off to her online nudes ever since....she's not all that but it's that "Something About Mary" effect...:lol

That is a good one.

JudynTX
12-01-2014, 09:52 AM
I suspect that you watch the ID Channel, a lot.