PDA

View Full Version : Shia LaBeouf Was Raped

Koolaid_Man
11-28-2014, 05:52 PM
:lol this is my guy right here...I know most of yall hate him but if I could be white this is the dude I would want to be like...he's fucking cool....real talk...after reading his story I've come to the conclusion he deserves the pimp of the year award...:lmao

Shia LaBeouf claims a woman raped him during his silent art project #IAMSORRY last February. In an interview with Dazed Digital, the Fury actor, 28, said a woman took advantage of him while checking out the installation, in which LaBeouf allowed visitors to sit across from him in complete silence in a room at the Cohen Gallery in Los Angeles.

“One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me,” the actor claimed in the interview when asked if anything “unsettling” happened.

“There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with disheveled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl [Mia Goth] was in line to see me, because it was Valentine’s Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event — we were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it travelled through the line,” he added. “When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn’t speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.”

LaBeouf’s installation came after he showed up to his Berlin premiere of Nymphomaniac wearing a brown paper bag on his head which read: “I am not famous anymore.”

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/shia-labeouf-claims-raped-during-performance-art-project-184500538-us-weekly.html

Reck
11-28-2014, 06:11 PM
Rape talk is the in thing so he's milking it for all its worth.

Just go into irrelevancy already.

2pac > Kobe
11-29-2014, 02:42 PM
I was raped too , she was 30 and i was 19 , but it was consensual after that

Blake
12-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Is he trying to press charges?