PDA

View Full Version : OT: Detroit, Baltimore least attractive people

RsxPiimp
11-29-2014, 10:46 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/travel/most-and-least-unattractive-people-103569878382.html

No surprise, Miami has the most attractive people, I went there 2 summers ago and it's crazy! Ive never been to San Diego but I have friends that lives there and they all vouch for it.

Detroit is # 1 :lol

Ive been Baltimore but I've never paid attention to such, but perhaps I'll pay more attention next time to see how accurate Yahoo is :lol

scanry
11-29-2014, 10:51 AM
I've lived in SD for a while so i'm not surprised, but i still think the LA suburbs and Santa Barbara has more attractive women.

RsxPiimp
11-29-2014, 11:13 AM
I've lived in SD for a while so i'm not surprised, but i still think the LA suburbs and Santa Barbara has more attractive women.

Is it diversified in the SD area where you live or are they more whites?

scanry
11-29-2014, 11:36 AM
Is it diversified in the SD area where you live or are they more whites?

The Metro area is very diversified, but the suburbs like Poway, La Jolla, Carlsbad, Imperial Beach & Carmel are predominantly white and Asian.

JohnnyMax
11-29-2014, 11:41 AM
I was mesmerized by the amount of beautiful people in Miami crowd during First Take

AlexJones
11-29-2014, 11:48 AM
I was mesmerized by the amount of beautiful people in Miami crowd during First Take

Yeah, I'll just bet you were.

baseline bum
11-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Oklahoma City #2 worst :lol

Venti Quattro
11-29-2014, 12:47 PM

It's LA. Expect nothing less. Beautiful women gravitate towards the big cities -- LA, SF, NYC, MIA, DFW, etc. I don't even have to look at that survey.

Thread
11-29-2014, 12:50 PM
& why isn't ugly beautiful and beautiful ugly? Why isn't being fat attractive?

Isn't that weird? Like that episode of Twilight Zone where it was reversed.

11-29-2014, 02:46 PM
I live in Detroit :cry

I travel a lot though, and in my experience Florida isn't all that. I've been to Miami(2x), Orlando(2x), and Tampa.

California on the other hand is a different story. I was in Santa Monica over the summer and whew, hhbs everywhere.

rogues
11-29-2014, 04:46 PM

Is this what goes on in an old person's head, tbh..fuuuuuck I don't want to be old..

lefty
11-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Miami has a lot of fatties though

Buddy Mignon
11-29-2014, 05:05 PM

You and those Twilight Zone episodes. I still watch the one with Upset Bill you posted...:lol

"Arab, what the hell is that? Just a nigga wrapped up in a sheet."

- Whiteman Bill

Buddy Mignon
11-29-2014, 05:07 PM
It's LA. Expect nothing less. Beautiful women gravitate towards the big cities -- LA, SF, NYC, MIA, DFW, etc. I don't even have to look at that survey.

There are some small towns loaded with top notch talent. I've found they tend to gravitate to money.

ElNono
11-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Is this what goes on in an old person's head, tbh..fuuuuuck I don't want to be old..

:lol

RsxPiimp
11-29-2014, 06:05 PM
There are some small towns loaded with top notch talent. I've found they tend to gravitate to money.

Yeah. This small town in West Virginia I went to, real hick town but was surprised to see a lot of country but grade A beauties. The cashier at walmart literally look like that big boob Kendrick chick and the manager in her late 50's is in the heather locklear mold

Thread
11-29-2014, 06:22 PM
You and those Twilight Zone episodes. I still watch the one with Upset Bill you posted...:lol

"Arab, what the hell is that? Just a nigga wrapped up in a sheet."

- Whiteman Bill

Great scene. His two friends are playing, but, he is dead serious, just fuckin' incensed. Even when the black guy comes over to warn 'em, he goes right back to it, like he never heard a fuckin' thing.

Venti Quattro
11-29-2014, 07:38 PM

There are what we call outliers in statistics