PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Terrence Jones arrested for stomping on a homeless man's leg, wth dude

RsxPiimp
11-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland, Ore., on Wednesday after he was seen stomping on a homeless man's leg, a police spokesman said.

A police sergeant making sure people remained orderly while they left a downtown club shortly after 2 a.m. saw the 6-foot-9 Jones walk by a doorway where two homeless men were sleeping and yell "Wake Up!" before lifting his foot and stomping on one man's leg, said Sgt. Pete Simpson, a Portland police spokesman.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9525784/cops-say-terrence-jones-houston-rockets-injured-homeless-man

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 04:27 PM
:wow

Holy shit.

Rockets seriously trying for the most unlikeable team in non-Lakers history.

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 04:29 PM
Terrence Jones has regained feeling in his toes after damaging a nerve in his leg on Nov. 4, but he remains without a timetable.

"It was scary, very scary for me not to have any movement in my leg at first," said Jones, who has nine games and counting. "Now I’m able to move it a little bit ... Hopefully I’ll be back soon. It’s getting better. It’s hard to say, but I just know I’m coming in and it’s improving." He's dealing with nerve inflammation, which is an unpredictable injury.

What a piece of work Jones is. To have that kind of injury and then to go stomp on someone which could cause the exact same difficulty. Hope someone takes that fucker out and gives him a career-ender when he's going up in the air.

RsxPiimp
11-29-2014, 04:34 PM
djohn2oo8 :lol spin this one homie

LkrFan
11-29-2014, 04:34 PM
CROFL @ djohn2oo8 :lmao

LkrFan
11-29-2014, 04:35 PM
He's quick to break stories, but forgot to share this shiiiiiiiiiiit! :lol

rogues
11-29-2014, 04:37 PM
:lol The Rockets are the biggest piece of shit team in NBA history.
:lol Faggot ass bitchmade team.

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 04:38 PM

Yeah but if Westbrook stomped a dude's leg in the street a ref would come out of nowhere and call a blocking foul.

Silver&Black
11-29-2014, 04:40 PM
Yeah but if Westbrook stomped a dude's leg in the street a ref would come out of nowhere and call a blocking foul.

Probably call a tech on the homeless guy too..

rogues
11-29-2014, 04:41 PM
No, that would be a power move..

SupremeGuy
11-29-2014, 04:42 PM
What an asshole, tbh. SMH.

Bynumite
11-29-2014, 04:45 PM
Terrence Jones probably thought to himself. Dwight's a pedo, beats his bastard children, impregnates every hood rat he meets and probably dodges child support payments, how can i outdo him? I guess i'll start by stomping this homeless man.

CitizenDwayne
11-29-2014, 04:45 PM
August 2013.

RsxPiimp
11-29-2014, 04:46 PM
The victim is one lucky SOB tho, he'll easily settle for several thousands of dollars to help support his hemp and booze habit during this holiday season

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 05:01 PM
The victim is one lucky SOB tho, he'll easily settle for several thousands of dollars to help support his hemp and booze habit during this holiday season

Hell yes, I kinda wish an NBA player would do something like that to me. I'd buy his fucking house with the settlement, provided I survived. :lol

LkrFan
11-29-2014, 05:08 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Clipper Nation
11-29-2014, 05:09 PM

No, that would be a power move.. rogues with the comeback goods.

ElNono
11-29-2014, 05:41 PM
old story is old

DPG21920
11-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Old story. Dude got off and now making millions. Where's the justice in this country?

sook
11-29-2014, 06:27 PM
are some of you guys stupid?

Rsx managed to troll some of you, or he is probably mentally retarded, perhaps induced from this Laker's season.

Click the fucking link instead of reading cherry picked commentary.

sook
11-29-2014, 06:31 PM
:wow

Holy shit.

Rockets seriously trying for the most unlikeable team in non-Lakers history.

djohn2oo8 :lol spin this one homie

CROFL @ djohn2oo8 :lmao

What an asshole, tbh. SMH.

Terrence Jones probably thought to himself. Dwight's a pedo, beats his bastard children, impregnates every hood rat he meets and probably dodges child support payments, how can i outdo him? I guess i'll start by stomping this homeless man.

rogues with the comeback goods.

Read. I guess the only surprise here is Rogues and CH, who normally don't fall for things so easily.

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 06:58 PM

Rsx managed to troll some of you, or he is probably mentally retarded, perhaps induced from this Laker's season.

Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland, Ore., on Wednesday after he was seen stomping on a homeless man's leg, a police spokesman said.

A police sergeant making sure people remained orderly while they left a downtown club shortly after 2 a.m. saw the 6-foot-9 Jones walk by a doorway where two homeless men were sleeping and yell "Wake Up!" before lifting his foot and stomping on one man's leg, said Sgt. Pete Simpson, a Portland police spokesman.

Ohhhh well that makes it so much better and clearer.

GuerillaBlack
11-29-2014, 07:00 PM

Ohhhh well that makes it so much better and clearer.

Well if you would have clicked the link, the date is right there.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2014, 07:01 PM
Read. I guess the only surprise here is Rogues and CH, who normally don't fall for things so easily.
Tbh, I was merely agreeing that the Rockets are bitchmade, I knew it was an old story.

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Well if you would have clicked the link, the date is right there.

Ah, so the fact that it happened a year ago makes it less of a dick move. That's the way you're gonna spin this?

rogues
11-29-2014, 07:13 PM
Tbh, I was merely agreeing that the Rockets are bitchmade, I knew it was an old story.
:lol Same, tbh..

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 07:13 PM
Hey guys, I shot a dude 30 times in the chest, but it was like 6-7 months ago so it's cool, right?

GuerillaBlack
11-29-2014, 07:14 PM
^^:lol wow

Ah, so the fact that it happened a year ago makes it less of a dick move. That's the way you're gonna spin this?

An immature bitch thing to do, yes.

spurraider21
11-29-2014, 07:23 PM
No, that would be a power move..

rogues (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35986) with the comeback goods.

http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

Bynumite
11-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Yeah it's an old story, so what?

Eagle, Colorado was 10 years ago and that still doesn't stop people from mentioning the case every single day on this forum :lol

spurraider21
11-29-2014, 07:32 PM
ur the first one to mention it today

rogues
11-29-2014, 07:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif
^ You've been following me around everywhere since I returned, tbh..did I accidentally fuck your gf, you scrawny ass Armenian?..

spurraider21
11-29-2014, 07:35 PM
this is the second time i've mentioned you :lol. already salty

the first of which was just saying "oh, this account is back"

rogues
11-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Second time in how many hours, tbh?:lol You are one salty ass bitter Armenian..you should go better yourself, like lift or something, lay off the junk food, etc..Ima steal your girl..

sook
11-29-2014, 07:54 PM

Your point would stand, had it not been for the large criticism he faced in the threads on here a year ago. You were probably a poster there. Coming out all surprised and making new conjectures is what jumps out.

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor agreed to dismiss a harassment charge against NBA Houston Rockets basketball player Terrence Jones after a civil compromise was reached, according to court records...

While everybody is at it, go break the Ray Lewis story with all the :wow emojis :lol

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Your point would stand, had it not been for the large criticism he faced in the threads on here a year ago. You were probably a poster there. Coming out all surprised and making new conjectures is what jumps out.

Assuming a no name bit player who would struggle to make our d-league team would be worth my notice. :lol

While everybody is at it, go break the Ray Lewis story with all the :eek: emojis :lol

Wow, you're totally right. No one brings that up anymore or thinks Lewis or Rice are douchebags. :lol

sook
11-29-2014, 07:58 PM
Assuming a no name bit player who would struggle to make our d-league team would be worth my notice. :lol

Wow, you're totally right. No one brings that up anymore or thinks Lewis or Rice are douchebags. :lol

Now you're sidetracking. It was a big deal over ESPN and whatnot, considering you have thousands of posts on here it would be hard for you to miss. Yea, I mean, let me go start a thread saying Ray Lewis is a murderer and then respond by saying "OMG he is a terrible person" :cry

spurraider21
11-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Second time in how many hours, tbh?:lol You are one salty ass bitter Armenian..you should go better yourself, like lift or something, lay off the junk food, etc..Ima steal your girl..
maybe you should worry about pickin up girls instead of publicly daydreaming about mine. all this time with "no internet" and you're still reduced to dreaming about other dudes' girls :lol

maybe you shoulda spent that time getting outta the meth lab

DMC
11-29-2014, 08:02 PM
He read the Rockets' manifesto "to stomp out homelessness" and took it literally.

m>s
11-29-2014, 08:03 PM
I don't care if it's old or not, that pisses me off. Dude needs his ass whipped.

KaiRMD1
11-29-2014, 08:06 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Now you're sidetracking. It was a big deal over ESPN and whatnot, considering you have thousands of posts on here it would be hard for you to miss. Yea, I mean, let me go start a thread saying Ray Lewis is a murderer and then respond by saying "OMG he is a terrible person" :cry

Not sure what the point you're trying to make is. Do you want to claim that it was nearly as big of a deal as the rice/Lewis situations? Because I dont remember this at all. By all means if you think I responded in the past, show me the post.

:cry so sorry I missed your player being an asshole

:cry please to forgive

StrengthAndHonor
11-29-2014, 08:12 PM
I don't care if it's old or not, that pisses me off. Dude needs his ass whipped.
Agree. I hate athletes who thinks they're above regular folks.

Cry Havoc
11-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Also

Now you're sidetracking. It was a big deal over ESPN

:lmao thinking I watch or give two fucks what ESPN thinks about anything sport related. They're as bad as The Onion for factual accuracy. Almost as bad as Fox News, but they haven't quite reached the throne of shit yet.

RsxPiimp
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM

:lol:lol:lol

unleashbaynes
11-29-2014, 08:46 PM

dude....you literally imitate another dude.....so either you are the same person, or a complete chode.....

sook
11-29-2014, 08:51 PM
Also

:lmao thinking I watch or give two fucks what ESPN thinks about anything sport related. They're as bad as The Onion for factual accuracy. Almost as bad as Fox News, but they haven't quite reached the throne of shit yet.

something we can agree on, actually. My point being it was all over the sports outlets.

Malik Hairston
11-29-2014, 08:55 PM
I don't really understand the outrage, tbh..

Homeless people are fucking disgusting and pathetic..that doesn't excuse stomping a homeless man, but Jones just gave him an opportunity to settle for a bunch of money and vastly improve his quality of life:lol..

Homeless people do A LOT worse shit than get stomped on to support their habits..anybody that has lived in a big city has seen some of the vile shit homeless people do for money/habits, tbh..this nigga just sat there and got stomped on(allegedly) for a moment, and received what was probably a life-changing settlement for it..

rogues
11-29-2014, 08:58 PM
maybe you should worry about pickin up girls instead of publicly daydreaming about mine. all this time with "no internet" and you're still reduced to dreaming about other dudes' girls :lol

maybe you shoulda spent that time getting outta the meth lab
Tell me how mad you are, tbh:lol..that feeling when your faggot Armenian ass is losing the only pussy in your possession to a playa..

unleashbaynes
11-29-2014, 09:08 PM
I don't really understand the outrage, tbh..

Homeless people are fucking disgusting and pathetic..that doesn't excuse stomping a homeless man, but Jones just gave him an opportunity to settle for a bunch of money and vastly improve his quality of life:lol..

Homeless people do A LOT worse shit than get stomped on to support their habits..anybody that has lived in a big city has seen some of the vile shit homeless people do for money/habits, tbh..this nigga just sat there and got stomped on(allegedly) for a moment, and received what was probably a life-changing settlement for it..

True.....the worthless fuck has probably already spent the entire settlement on drugs.

djohn2oo8
11-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Last year? Ok.

Lol rapist asking permission to finish.

Bulaien999
11-29-2014, 11:53 PM
Terrance Jones with no regard for hobos life

Stalin
11-30-2014, 12:11 AM
Bums are annoying as fuck though, this reaction does not surprise me.