PDA

View Full Version : Lets not forget Barnes.

TheWriter
08-29-2005, 08:05 PM
I think we could end the week with NVE, Finley, and Barnes signed.

Leetonidas
08-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Good week in my book.

SilverSpur
08-29-2005, 08:09 PM
I was thinking when I logged on today if it was even possible to sign him. If we signed Barnes, NVE and Finley we would have to let Brown and Robinson go correct?

timvp
I was thinking when I logged on today if it was even possible to sign him. If we signed Barnes, NVE and Finley we would have to let Brown and Robinson go correct?

Yes.

Kori Ellis

Yes, there'd be no need for them.

Pop official said today that if Finley comes, they are NOT re-signing Devin. So we know that for sure.

SilverSpur
08-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Thats cool! I would be happy with the current roster if all three sign.

Solid D
08-29-2005, 08:24 PM
I haven't forgotten Barnes.

timvp
08-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Barnes should feel right at home in the SBC Center.

*rimshot*

JUUOT
08-29-2005, 09:29 PM
VOTE FOR BARNES

now that we have NVE for back court experience. my only wish left for the off season is barnes.
i was high on him and then i read this stuff about him working so hard on his shoot with good trainer and i remembered kori sales pitch and the truth appeared

Barnes - oberto - NVE

with this three the needs will all be covered. i am more stressed over the barnes waiting then finley or brown

SenorSpur
08-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Barnes should feel right at home in the SBC Center.

*rimshot*

Where has he been working out during the summer?

Kori Ellis
08-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Where has he been working out during the summer?

Northern California. But he was here last week for 3-4 days working out for the Spurs.

YamaSama
08-29-2005, 09:49 PM
I think we could end the week with NVE, Finley, and Barnes signed.

NVE, Devin, and Barnes would make me just as happy

JUUOT
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM
NVE, Devin, and Barnes would make me just as happy

i follow and add

Barnes should be the spurs priority this week.
timvp was surprised how crystal clear pop was on the finley - brown situation.He made it clear finley would mean no devin. but he never mentioned barnes or the wing situation without finley.

i would love to see brown barnes and barry compete for the role of first wing of the bench

bring barnes in !!!!!!!!!!!

SPARKY
08-29-2005, 09:58 PM
If the Spurs don't land Finley I'd prefer to see them retain Glenn Robinson before adding Barnes. But if they add Finley then I'd be ambivalent between Barnes and Big Dog.

JUUOT
08-29-2005, 10:02 PM
i was for finley cause we need a veteran looking after a ring to pull the team but now that we have NVE i am more for youth and filling the need with barnes.
now i do not care if it is brown or finley or even glenn as long as we add barnes behind bowen

SPARKY
08-29-2005, 10:04 PM
If they get Finley then it'd basically be him behind Bowen. I can live with that.

SenorSpur
08-29-2005, 10:06 PM
i follow and add

timvp was surprised how crystal clear pop was on the finley - brown situation.He made it clear finley would mean no devin. but he never mentioned barnes or the wing situation without finley.

i would love to see brown barnes and barry compete for the role of first wing of the bench

I like the sound of that!

TexasAggie2005
08-30-2005, 12:06 AM
i follow and add

I don't think Barnes would be competing for "first wing off the bench" just yet.

boutons
08-30-2005, 12:26 AM
But has Barnes forgotten SA? He wants to be in Sacramento.

Sense
08-30-2005, 12:39 AM
I don't like Barnes.

i have bone spurs
08-30-2005, 03:09 AM
i would really like to see big dog back, his stint in SA last year was very successful. God knows we have the money to get him