PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Barkley: "Demarcus Can't Whup My @ss" - Shaq: "But I Can Kick Your @ss Chuck"

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2014, 10:00 PM
One thing for certain is that Barkely is a total ass wipe...and yes Demarcus Cousins would beat the living shit outta Barkley....as would Shaq....Shaq is a big fucking kid though :lol and I don't think Shaq really likes Barkley at ALL...:lol he's said many times over the years that he would kick Barkely's ass....and I think Shaq really wants too...:lmao

L0Ydb3f8wC8

djohn2oo8
12-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Barkley bodyslammed Shaq

hater
12-01-2014, 10:42 PM
most negros could beat this chuck, hell even Bevetta almost did a couple years ago

but if we talking about a prime Barkley, I take him over Snaq OMeal and Decousins

hater
12-01-2014, 10:44 PM
F5tQN7Wvqac

Snaq or Decousing woulda pissed they pants in Barkley's shoes up above :lol

hater
12-01-2014, 10:45 PM
f-5ablJYVcg

hater
12-01-2014, 10:47 PM
itC_gTunBpU

:lmao how can you even think Snaq would take prime Chuck. Snaq is and has always been a teddy bear

ambchang
12-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Young shaq would have been killed by Barkley if it wasn't on tv.

djohn2oo8
12-01-2014, 10:53 PM
W0vCaZkULds

baseline bum
12-01-2014, 10:56 PM
W0vCaZkULds

Gotta be a bad motherfucker to bodyslam Shaq

Reck
12-01-2014, 11:11 PM
itC_gTunBpU

:lmao how can you even think Snaq would take prime Chuck. Snaq is and has always been a teddy bear

:lmao

My nigga Chuck lifted Shaq's fat ass like he was driving a forklift. :lol

DarrinS
12-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Everybody was sceered of Oak, back in the day.

Thread
12-02-2014, 12:28 AM
I remember when MJ friendshipped Barkley right out of the '93 Finals.

The fat fuck led the parade nonetheless.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2014, 05:34 AM

Barkley was always weak minded. He gravitated to MJ's nuts in order to ease the pain of the losses. MJ was laughing all the way to the bank. Kobe reminded Barkley of the MJ problem that he secretly abhorred but was forced to embrace publicly...so when Lebron came around Barkley went ape nuts on his dick thinking he'd live vicariously and get retribution for all the pain MJ and Kobe put him through...but Alas he's finally realizing that 2 rangs just ain't gonna cut the mustard...:lol

AlexJones
12-02-2014, 05:39 AM
The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat f—.”

Sometimes you just gotta love DK

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Sometimes you just gotta love DK

The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat f—.”

^ If this is indeed true it goes to show how right me and Cully typically are.

benefactor
12-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Cousins may be younger and bigger, but that old man strength is not to be underestimated. I think Cousins would have to catch him with a punch to take him in a fight. If Chuck closes the distance and gets his hands on him Cousins is getting slammed and ground and pounded.

Thread
12-02-2014, 08:50 AM

Yep, now he has to sit there on that TnT set and on into eternity without it.

ambchang
12-02-2014, 11:50 AM

Did you two just woke up from a coma? This has been well known information for years.

Although that would explain why you would miss out on the rule changes in the last 15 years and think iso hero ball is a winning formula.

Yep, now he has to sit there on that TnT set and on into eternity without it.

Killakobe81
12-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Everybody was sceered of Oak, back in the day.

Yep. Simmons wrote a great article about Oak as the real life shaft and how other NBA players were scared of Oak. I have heard that other places (former players) I hear he is MAN among men.

Blake
12-02-2014, 01:35 PM

what's $20,000 to Barkley?

Cool story though

Thread
12-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Yep. Simmons wrote a great article about Oak as the real life shaft and how other NBA players were scared of Oak. I have heard that other places (former players) I hear he is MAN among men.

Bend over. I'll show ya a fuckin' MAN among men.

hater
12-02-2014, 02:41 PM

to be fair MJ also friendshipped Oakley, and the rest of the NY circus out of numerous playoff series.

not to mention nowadays Oakley is MJ's butler :lol